Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby Neal » May 20th, 2015, 6:41 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:but according to youself you also hang out at the police stations and write to DAs ....and you hand out your corny pamphlets against my nation ...correct?

There was a gun law seminar at the police station on 79th and Halsted I saw in my neighborhood 1 day and I attended. I took that opportunity to ask questions about the Black gangs. And I once sent an e-mail to the police and state's attorney on gang statistic.

If you still think I'm a cop check out my CPD rap sheet: http://www.nealirc.org/Arrest2.html




general
general
User avatar
Posts: 727
Joined: November 28th, 2013, 4:36 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ~

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby GANJASMUGGLING » May 20th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:but according to youself you also hang out at the police stations and write to DAs ....and you hand out your corny pamphlets against my nation ...correct?

There was a gun law seminar at the police station on 79th and Halsted I saw in my neighborhood 1 day and I attended. I took that opportunity to ask questions about the Black gangs. And I once sent an e-mail to the police and state's attorney on gang statistic.

If you still think I'm a cop check out my CPD rap sheet: http://www.nealirc.org/Arrest2.html


...whats up with niggas on this site and posting your social security numbers?

like this is the second time this has happened

not even gonna lie i tried to open a credit card with the first niggas shit :whaat:

but he had too many felonies :facepalm:

you should prolly take that down neal

that said youre mad interesting. i'd prolly chill with you if i lived in chicago and had nothing better to do for the night :tiphat: you still have no clue what youre talking about though

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby Neal » May 21st, 2015, 11:47 am

pimpstrosity wrote:
Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:but according to youself you also hang out at the police stations and write to DAs ....and you hand out your corny pamphlets against my nation ...correct?

There was a gun law seminar at the police station on 79th and Halsted I saw in my neighborhood 1 day and I attended. I took that opportunity to ask questions about the Black gangs. And I once sent an e-mail to the police and state's attorney on gang statistic.

If you still think I'm a cop check out my CPD rap sheet: http://www.nealirc.org/Arrest2.html


...whats up with niggas on this site and posting your social security numbers?

like this is the second time this has happened

not even gonna lie i tried to open a credit card with the first niggas shit :whaat:

but he had too many felonies :facepalm:

you should prolly take that down neal

Nahh. See I'm nothing but the bait-and-fish.

I for 1 believe there are so many criminals out there that deserve to be locked up, bait-and-fish is everything.

I'm the kind of guy, where, if I had my own house and bored, I'd buy loads of bicycles. And leave 1 in front of my house everyday, waiting with a baseball bat, for someone to steal. Or I can setup surveillanca cameras all over where I leave bikes at, and submit photos to all the thieves.

There's virtually dozens of ideas.

I believe there are so many criminals out there, that all they need is a little motivation to be more bad. You just have to give them the opportunity to. Yes, there are slippery slopes arguments to this. Someone could take this argument all the way to leaving a $20 bill on the front porch but I wouldn't go that far.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 21st, 2015, 1:17 pm

Neal wrote:
pimpstrosity wrote:
Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:but according to youself you also hang out at the police stations and write to DAs ....and you hand out your corny pamphlets against my nation ...correct?

There was a gun law seminar at the police station on 79th and Halsted I saw in my neighborhood 1 day and I attended. I took that opportunity to ask questions about the Black gangs. And I once sent an e-mail to the police and state's attorney on gang statistic.

If you still think I'm a cop check out my CPD rap sheet: http://www.nealirc.org/Arrest2.html


...whats up with niggas on this site and posting your social security numbers?

like this is the second time this has happened

not even gonna lie i tried to open a credit card with the first niggas shit :whaat:

but he had too many felonies :facepalm:

you should prolly take that down neal

Nahh. See I'm nothing but the bait-and-fish.

I for 1 believe there are so many criminals out there that deserve to be locked up, bait-and-fish is everything.

I'm the kind of guy, where, if I had my own house and bored, I'd buy loads of bicycles. And leave 1 in front of my house everyday, waiting with a baseball bat, for someone to steal. Or I can setup surveillanca cameras all over where I leave bikes at, and submit photos to all the thieves.

There's virtually dozens of ideas.

I believe there are so many criminals out there, that all they need is a little motivation to be more bad. You just have to give them the opportunity to. Yes, there are slippery slopes arguments to this. Someone could take this argument all the way to leaving a $20 bill on the front porch but I wouldn't go that far.

lol now in days they got Glock 18s with 30 Round Magazines your gonna have to be that Asian dude in Albany Park thats strapped with 2 Pistols on him
:lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby Neal » May 21st, 2015, 6:49 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:lol now in days they got Glock 18s with 30 Round Magazines your gonna have to be that Asian dude in Albany Park thats strapped with 2 Pistols on him
:lol:

Yea I don't care too much about graffiti. In fact, anyone know where I can buy the cans to do graffiti? I'd like to do graffiti myself.

But it wouldn't be anything gang-related it'd likely be a bunch of quotes.

Stuff like, "So, just because you're a woman means you can't go around approaching guys?"

^ Only I would do something like that.

As for that video, I used to live in Albany Park, by Montrose and Kedzie. I had shit stolen by the gangs over at Argyle and Albany.

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby chitowntdawg » May 21st, 2015, 8:04 pm

Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:but according to youself you also hang out at the police stations and write to DAs ....and you hand out your corny pamphlets against my nation ...correct?

There was a gun law seminar at the police station on 79th and Halsted I saw in my neighborhood 1 day and I attended. I took that opportunity to ask questions about the Black gangs. And I once sent an e-mail to the police and state's attorney on gang statistic.

If you still think I'm a cop check out my CPD rap sheet: http://www.nealirc.org/Arrest2.html
damn you go hard on these streets neal ....question , what you got against kings that makes you gather info like a pig and then pass out your goofy pamphlets against the nation

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 21st, 2015, 9:21 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:lol now in days they got Glock 18s with 30 Round Magazines your gonna have to be that Asian dude in Albany Park thats strapped with 2 Pistols on him
:lol:

Yea I don't care too much about graffiti. In fact, anyone know where I can buy the cans to do graffiti? I'd like to do graffiti myself.

But it wouldn't be anything gang-related it'd likely be a bunch of quotes.

Stuff like, "So, just because you're a woman means you can't go around approaching guys?"

^ Only I would do something like that.

As for that video, I used to live in Albany Park, by Montrose and Kedzie. I had shit stolen by the gangs over at Argyle and Albany.

Do you know that Asian guy he kinda a bad ass but are the GDz from Ainslie & St. Louis still around and what did they take ? you should tag a Blackhawks symbol if it was done already I think I seen a tag of the Chicago Bulls and White Sox im not really worried what women are doing if they don't like me its fuck them I aint gonna overeact to a thot that think she better then me

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby Neal » May 22nd, 2015, 10:56 am

No I don't know that Asian dude and I don't know if the GDs are still around Ainslie and St. Louis. But if I look at my Chicago gang map I doubt I'll even see a GD area there.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 182
Joined: April 11th, 2012, 2:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby antcooper » May 22nd, 2015, 1:02 pm

Neal, since you don't claim anything, why were you wearing a bullet proof vest? I mean that is mad paranoid.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby Neal » May 22nd, 2015, 6:15 pm

You don't have to claim anything. This is Chiraq. People here do drive-by shootings, as well as armed robbery.

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby chitowntdawg » May 22nd, 2015, 7:02 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:but according to youself you also hang out at the police stations and write to DAs ....and you hand out your corny pamphlets against my nation ...correct?

There was a gun law seminar at the police station on 79th and Halsted I saw in my neighborhood 1 day and I attended. I took that opportunity to ask questions about the Black gangs. And I once sent an e-mail to the police and state's attorney on gang statistic.

If you still think I'm a cop check out my CPD rap sheet: http://www.nealirc.org/Arrest2.html
damn you go hard on these streets neal ....question , what you got against kings that makes you gather info like a pig and then pass out your goofy pamphlets against the nation
dont dodge my question boy

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby Neal » May 22nd, 2015, 7:08 pm

Damn I missed your post.

As far as why I hand out the corny pamphlets, well the answer is within the pamphlet itself. Half of the pamphlet is stuff you can find on the news, and the other half is my personal story with the kings. That's the part that makes the pamphlet so special and interesting.

http://nealirc.org/Pamphlet/LatinKingsP ... glish.docx

It's also an original story. So many love stories based off of Romeo and Juliet, well this itself is also an original.

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby chitowntdawg » May 22nd, 2015, 7:39 pm

If you dont think you asked for the beatdown then you are slow ....keep your crusade up and see where it gets you

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 22nd, 2015, 8:51 pm

Neal wrote:No I don't know that Asian dude and I don't know if the GDs are still around Ainslie and St. Louis. But if I look at my Chicago gang map I doubt I'll even see a GD area there.

guesing SGDz took that hood over and they flipped SGD cause they are big up there too

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 343
Joined: September 14th, 2014, 4:49 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: trustnone

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby AP_Mastermind » October 14th, 2015, 8:09 pm

what type of cornball shit is this. u told me u were trollin u a lame ass fuckin geek and a snitch.. and ima fuck yo sister for u.. u cant go to any parties no more.. u cant go nowhere .. its a rap for u .. bitch ass neutron faggot

u lucky u hiding somewhere

fresh meat
Posts: 31
Joined: May 25th, 2015, 5:25 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby alexcast1992 » October 15th, 2015, 3:20 am

Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:you only know all this from work with the cops and district attorney...right neal?

I was just a dumb White kid.

.


but you ain't white bro. you asian.. mixed.. trust me when i tell you white folks don't consider you their kin. they refer to your like as "that mixed asian dude"

fresh meat
Posts: 31
Joined: May 25th, 2015, 5:25 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby alexcast1992 » October 15th, 2015, 3:23 am

AP_Mastermind wrote:what type of cornball shit is this. u told me u were trollin u a lame ass fuckin geek and a snitch.. and ima fuck yo sister for u.. u cant go to any parties no more.. u cant go nowhere .. its a rap for u .. bitch ass neutron faggot

u lucky u hiding somewhere

what happened homie? i saw your posts on the other threads

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby chitowntdawg » October 15th, 2015, 4:07 am

Neal wrote:Damn I missed your post.

As far as why I hand out the corny pamphlets, well the answer is within the pamphlet itself. Half of the pamphlet is stuff you can find on the news, and the other half is my personal story with the kings. That's the part that makes the pamphlet so special and interesting.

http://nealirc.org/Pamphlet/LatinKingsP ... glish.docx

It's also an original story. So many love stories based off of Romeo and Juliet, well this itself is also an original.
you are one dumd muthafucka ......the end....

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby Neal » October 15th, 2015, 9:35 am

chitowntdawg wrote:
Neal wrote:Damn I missed your post.

As far as why I hand out the corny pamphlets, well the answer is within the pamphlet itself. Half of the pamphlet is stuff you can find on the news, and the other half is my personal story with the kings. That's the part that makes the pamphlet so special and interesting.

http://nealirc.org/Pamphlet/LatinKingsP ... glish.docx

It's also an original story. So many love stories based off of Romeo and Juliet, well this itself is also an original.
you are one dumd muthafucka ......the end....

Insecure?

fresh meat
Posts: 36
Joined: July 31st, 2011, 10:56 am
Region: Midwest

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Postby diamenz » October 15th, 2015, 5:17 pm

water is wet.

Previous

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], kayackencus, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 79 guests