Who are the Latin Kings?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Neal » May 6th, 2015, 9:56 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Most of you are probably familiar with the meatloaf story, where Baby King, in charge of all the South side kings, was disrespected by a North side king, in prison, in 1981, where he wrote a letter to Gino telling him what happened, and for permission to kill him. Gino accepted, and in 1983, the person’s body was chopped up and grinded. Since Ramon was alive in 1981, Baby King could have wrote to Ramon instead, but he did not. (The Internet generally refers to Ramon as Papa King.). But the meatloaf story is that butcher that was a GD, the kings told him to chop it up for dinner, where they said “It’s 1 of us and not 1 of yours.” It wasn’t until years later that someone let a guard know where in the basement the person’s skull was buried.

Today, there are 7 regions in Chicagoland, under 1 of 2 coronas. They are North side, North suburbs (Round Lake and Waukegan), Little Village and Cicero, Crown Town (Gage Park and West Elsdon), Southwest suburbs, and Southeast suburbs (including northwest Indiana), and far west suburbs (DuPage County, Kane County).

Papa King didn’t want the next coronas to be people outside of prison, per say, so when Gino and Baby King were both imprisoned for murder, this was an opportunity to make them both coronas. And now that Papa King is killed, Latin Kings in Chicago are permanently under 2 different coronas.

North side kings

Gino was born on August 25 or August 23, 1954. He grew up by, or is from, Division and Spaulding. In 1971, at age 17, Gino did 1st degree murder against a rival gang leader, and in 1972, was imprisoned for 25 years, until 1997, at the Menard Correctional Center. He was arrested by federal authorities 1 day before his release, on September 18, 1997, and sentenced to life in prison on May 22, 2000. (He was awakened about 4:15 a.m. by prison official whom handcuffed him, escorted him out, and handed over to federal agents, and driven to Metropolitan Correctional Center.). His wife, Marisol Colon, is 12 years younger than him, born June 23, 1966. She lived at the 1600 block of N. Kildare, on the east side of the street, and together they have 3 kids, 1 that is adopted and 2 conceived through prison visits (a son who has the same name as him, and a daughter). The U.S. District Court recognizes Gino’s date of birth as August 25, however, a gold bracelet he gave to his wife has engravings GC and Gino, as well as 08-23-54. She was sentenced 10 years on September 2000, but a 2009 July 23 Chicago Tribune article mentions she was a volunteer for CeaseFire organization.

South side kings

Raul Gonzalez (Baby King) was born on December 28 or 20, 1950. He was released from prison in 1994, but on October 26, 2000, sentenced 9 years in federal court, from a September 8, 1999 arrest. He was released from prison on July 11, 2007, and remains low. Also arrested with Baby King was Rican (Jaime Dominguez, born October 25, 1972, of Berwyn), and Babalou (Guadalupe Esparza, born November 7, 1969, of Summit). Prior to Tino being his right-hand man in 1996, Macario Viezca was his right-hand man in the early 1990s, and in 1999 at age 33 Viezca stated he was no longer with the Latin Kings.

Tino was born on March 15, 1960, and lived at 4816 S. Lotus. He has 2 prior conviction for attempted murder. When Latin Kings visited him in fall 2007, they parked their car sometimes near his mailing address, 5638 S. Monitor, or at 71st and Western. His complaint was filed on September 28, 2009, and he was arrested that night around 8:44 p.m. His charge was mostly from selling Vicodin, in which they tested positive at the DEA labs for hydrocodone. Also in federal court, he was sentenced 71 months on October 18, 2000, and arrested on September 8, 1999. Also arrested with Tino is Daniel Montoya. A SunTimes article mentions he has a son, and his federal complaint mentions he has a daughter. He and Ace King owned the Paisanos Taqueria restaurant, at 8242 S. Kedzie.

While Tino lived in the 4800 block of S. Lotus (a White neighborhood near Midway airport), he lived a block away from another high-ranking Latin King, Rudy Rangel Jr., who lived in the 4900 block of S. Lotus. Rudy Rangel Jr. was killed on June 4, 2003, around 8:20 p.m., while at a barbershop at 3010 W. Roosevelt, age 30. Perhaps there are many more Lotus kings to be discovered. (49th and Lotus itself is a Latin King sect.). Tino was good friends with Rudy Rangel’s father, Sr.

Tino drove a Gold Nissan Altima. (Latin Kings color are black and gold, and in Tino’s federal mugshot, he was wearing a black shirt, and his car is golden.). Tino was arrested while driving his car around 8:44 p.m., and the passenger in his car was a high-ranking king, Mario Robles, a.k.a. Oso, who is the regional inca for Crown Town. Tino’s son is a regional officer for the Midway Latin Kings.

Little Village timeline (regarding the ATF investigation)

2003 June This is where it all begins, ATF opens investigation.
2006 December 5 Loks #3 and Ace #2 held in federal custody (40 FBI agents sent for Ace).
2007 January Tino appoints DK as next #3.
2008 January or April Tino holds a meeting, appoints DK as next #2, Crow as next #3.
2008 July 1 Loks pleads guilty.
July 28 Ace convicted 1st charge (20 years) but not yet convicted 2nd charge.
2008 September DK charged federally. So he is a fugitive.
2008 December DK arrested in Mexico, in Tamazula, sent to Texas, to wait extradition.
2009 September 28 night, Tino in federal custody.
2011 April Tino and DK convicted (but not yet sentenced). Loks charges dropped (he testified against them).
2011 October, Ace King sentenced 40 years (2 20-year sentences).
2012 January 11 Tino sentenced 60 years, DK sentenced a month later, 40 years.
2012 October 5, Crow in federal custody. But on September 4, he was arrested by local police for a traffic violation.
2014 March 6 Crow found guilty.
2014 June 30 Crow sentenced 35 years.

In 2006, ATF arrested 38 Latin Kings, and in 2008, arrested another 40, with 24 of them being incas. According to FBI director Grant, those 24 incas make up 1/7th of citywide incas.

Latin King reaction to the 2006 wave of arrests.

All the 2006 arrests were in the month of December, and they included Latin Kings from Cicero. After Ace and Loks arrested on December 5, Tino appointed Dough Boy as interim #3, who was an inca from 23rd and Homan, which lasted for 2 months. So on December 8, Dough Boy holds a meeting in the morning, and then meets with Tino in downtown later that afternoon. In the morning meeting, Dough Boy says we need to meet again to discuss what to do the next time a wave of arrests happen. When Dough Boy and Tino meet downtown, Dough Boy tells Tino he got a phone call from the employee at the gas station on 26th and Kedzie, that were were two 2 6ers using the gas station with their fancy cars. And Dough Boy tells Tino that we need to make a more active neighborhood presence, and Tino agrees.

Image

Humboldt Park kings

Gino Colon = Gustavo Colon
Cadillac Joe (1st in command outside prison) = Jose Rivera
Mustang (2nd in command outside prison) = Juan Perea.
Prince (3rd in command outside prison) = Alfredo Gonzalez
Although there are several 4th in commands, the 1 in charge of the North side is Fro (Orlando Cintron).

2000 was a bad year for Latin Kings. In federal court, on May 22, Gino receives life sentence, on October 18, Tino sentenced almost 6 years, and on October 26, Baby King sentenced 9 years.

Culture

January 6 is the official holy day, to honor or remember former Latin Kings that were victims of drive-by shootings. The 1st week of March is the official holy week.

Culture, Little Village:

Beggars (panhandlers) are not allowed, Latin Kings will follow and shoot-at speeding cars, and cars driving in the wrong direction in a 1-way street. Latin Kings are to keep an active neighborhood presence from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m., every Thursday to Sunday night. Latin Kings celebrate their leaders birthday. Latin Kings are not allowed to wear hoodies, skull caps, as well as certain colors: beige, baby blue, and red, or hang out with anyone that does PCP or and crack. Graffiti from rivals must be painted over, and not to write over, and must be done with 24 hours. Latin Kings in Little Village are also condemned from doing any homosexual acts (but there are North side kings that are gay). Latin Kings are not allowed to go to rival neighborhoods without security (security means gun). During the 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. hours every Thursday to Sunday night, each sect has to have security (a minimum of 1 person has to have a gun ready). The regional enforcer will drive around from sect to sect during the hours and confirm at least 1 person had a gun. If not, then the inca of that sect gets a violation.

Culture, Humboldt Pak

The punishment for disrespecting a queen is death, and the punishment for disrespecting a king can range anywhere from death to nothing at all.

The 1st sentence of the constitution:

Every member of the Nation shall honor, respect and protect with his life the lives and reputation of all members of the Almighty Latin King Nation.

Article III. Membership

e. Membership is forbidden to anyone who wishes to join simply for protection. We are a strong Nation and we have no place in our Nation for cowards.

22. To all members in the Little Village, those members that are stealing out in the hood. Please do not get caught, because the charges are really serious.

Sacred Colors

BLACK represents the solid dominant color of the universe, the brave and the bold, the darkness of the immense night. It represents People of one idea, one body, mind and soul, the Alpha and Omega.
GOLD represents the fabulous brilliant Sun at its highest peak; the splendoring glow of hope in oppressed People, the brilliance of the mind and the solid unity in strength, love and sacrifice.
Two colors of natural creations existing since the beginning of time and enduring forever.

Little Village Latin Kings are also not allowed to sell fake ID cards. Those were done by the miqueros, dating back to 1998, where miqueros were allowed by Latin Kings to do so so long they pay their taxes to the Latin Kings. Anyone else that sold fake ID (fake government ID cards for illegals) would be threatened. Up until December 2006, Ace collected the taxes, but as soon as he was arrested, Dough Boy took over for a short time.

In April 2007, around 25 miqueros were arrested by ICE agents (USA vs. Leija-Sanchez), whom operated in the Discount Mall. Another around 25 miqueros were arrested in September 2008 (USA vs. Solis), whom operated on 26th and St. Louis.

In court, Tino’s lawyer maintains Tino had nothing to do with the constitution, didn’t write it, or ratified it.

Initiation:

To join the gang, in Little Village, you have the choice of shooting a random 2 6er or stand in the line and get attacked by kings.

Combination stories:

1 story connects many of the 25 rules of the Little Village region. In 2007, a band player was driving around looking for parking 1 night at the K’Oz. He drove down a 1-way street in the opposite direction, which is against the Little Village rules. A Latin King threw a brick at his car, and 2 shots fired into the car. Authorited could not find the motive as the driver had no known gang affiliations. The inca of that sect had a conversation with the regional enforcer, using the “You heard what happened?” And asked for his sect to remain low. That is, he was asking permission for his sect to avoid the 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. rule, and he was granted.

Regarding the inititation, the choice of shooting a random 2 6 er or stand in the line, 1 such person chose to do the random drive-by shooting because he had braces on, and standing in the line could potentially affect his braces.

Population

In Tino’s 2011 conviction articles, authorities estimate about 1,000 Latin Kings in Little Village, with around 10,000 in Illinois. But in Gino’s 1997 arrest, authorities estimated 18,000 Latin Kings in Chicago.

But the articles that say 10,000 in Illinois have also said under the South side king leaders. That ultimately puts 10,000 kings in the South side and South suburbs, with 8,000 kings in the North side and North suburbs.

Biographies

The #2 person, Humboldt Park

I took the photo of Cadillac Joe on May 2, 2015. 2 days earlier, I was with a former lieutenants who introduced me to old school kings in Humboldt Park. Cadillac Joe was not there, but when we got back in the car, he saw him and pointed him out to me. So 2 days later, I went back to the park found him, and met with him briefly, where I introduced myself to him. Cadillac Joe is Cuban, and has a son who is also a leader, Baby Spaulding. On March 14, 2015, I went to Little Village and spoke with a chief I knew, he says he never met Cadillac Joe before, but has met his son.

The #2 person, Little Village

The ATF opened an investigation in Little Village, in June 2003. It led to Ace being the #2 person for South side kings. Ace’s federal complaint is restricted from public viewing. However, Ace appealed his sentence since to the U.S. Court of Appeals, and the 3-panel judge’s decision was not restricted from public use. There, there was some story about how Tino and Ace owned a restaurant, and, some crap about, undercover officers found out where in the restaurant he hid the cocaine. So on a day before the restaurant opened, undercover officers found the cook of the restaurant, who didn’t speak English, to let them in. The cook let them in, which sounded an alarm, but he dismantled it. And officers went to the spot to get the cocaine. Ace argued the officers weren’t allowed in the restaurant to begin with, but the judges argued the cook consented to it and was a person of authority to consent to it because he 1. Had the keys to the restaurant and 2. Was able to dismantle the alarm.

Also there was another story, which contradicts a SunTimes article. In a SunTimes article, mentions a story where, at a bar, a Latin King allegedly poured beer at Tino’s girlfriend, on May 28, 2006, and had to get a beating, where his fingers were hammered. And that Tino went “Sorry bro, you poured beer on the wrong woman.” But this story had a different version. This story stated that a Latin King “threw a beer can” at (and what they referred to, as) Tino’s wife, at the Frankie & Johnny’s bar, and therefore had the hand smash. A separate file stated the Latin King was an inca from 53rd and Albany.

Ace was born on July 16, 1970, a bachelor who lived with his mother, in the 2800 block of S. Troy. In the 1970s, Ace would ride a church bus every Sunday to First Baptist Church in Hammond, Indiana. The SunTimes articles say he was arrested at the restaurant that he co-owns, but the FBI have a different version. His narcotics charge stems from buying cocaine. The person he bought the cocaine from, working for the FBI, went into his restaurant, put a fake kilogram of cocaine in his jacket pocket, and said to him “Merry Christmas.” (But this was not the day he was arrested.). According to the FBI documents, Ace was arrested at his house between 6 and 7 a.m. And that same day, agents came to his restaurant around 9 a.m. (not yet open), and around 9:45 a.m., the cook arrived, and they asked the cook if they could use the restroom. Ace opened the restaurant in 2005.

The next #2 person, DK.

DK stands for Disciple Killer. DK started out as a Latin King from Bolingbrook, joining at age 13. He was transferred to Little Village’s 30th and Sawyer sect, before working his way up to #4, #3, and #2 person. At the time of his arrest, his “last known address” was his Bolingbook address, 556 Emerson Circle, and was born on November 1, 1977. DK is a father of 4, and at the time of his sentencing, was engaged. He turned down a supervisor job at UPS so he can spend more time with the Latin Kings! He is 5 foot 11 and about 225.

In 1994, DK was convicted of battery. In 1995, convicted of criminal damage to property. And in 1997, convicted of aggravated battery in a public place. DK was a regional enforcer back in 2006, where his boss was Loks. When Tino appointed DK as next #3, Boo Boo (Jose Guzman, of 2538 S. Trumbull) took DK’s former spot as regional enforcer.

Under DK, Crow was #3. Crow and DK should have exchanged nicknames, as Crow is a convicted murderer, not DK.

The #4 persons of Humboldt Park – Chico and Bam Bam (Equivalent to the #3 persons of Little Village)

(South sides regional incas are the equivalent to North side’s regional lieutenants.). The day Gino was arrested in 1997, 13 others were also arrested, including his wife. The center of the gang’s drug organization was a multi-unit apartment building in the 2400 block of N. Kedzie. Some of the top people arrested included Jorge D. Martinez “Chico,” 32, Jose Souffront “Bam Bam,” 28, and Wilfredo Escobar, “Pito,” 35, a top aide to Chico and Bam Bam. There was numerous discussions on tape recordings between Gino, Marisol, Escobar, and Martinez, about the use of violence and shootings, to protect territory, to enforce collection of drug debts and street taxes, and in disciplining gang members. According to the U.S. Court of Appeals judges, about 70 tapes were played during Gino’s trials (of their phone conversations).

In February 1996, Gino demoted Bam Bam as regional inca, and put Chico next. Chico was sentenced 33 and 1/3rd years, Bam Bam 20 years. While the SunTimes lists Chico as living in the 1600 block of N. Whipple, the federal documents differ, listing his address as 1934 N. Whipple, 1st floor. When Bam Bam’s place was raided by federal agents on February 5, 1996, and drugs being confiscated, Gino was so mad that he demoted Bam Bam and said he deserved to be shot as punishment for leaving incriminating evidence (34 g of powder cocaine, 21 g of crack cocaine, and a .38 caliber handgun). Chico has an aggravated battery conviction from 1991 when he was involved in a shootout with a rival gang.

Latin Kings that were born after Gino was imprisoned and such, do have a chance to know what Gino looked like. During a 1998 raid of Chico’s apartment, authorities confiscated a 1986 photo Latin Kings took of Gino at Pontiac, making a Latin Kings hand sign. There was also another photo of Gino wearing a buckle belt, with the words ALKN on it.

Current #5 person

Currently, the person in charge of the North side is Fro (Orlando Cintron). He was born on September 23,1961, and his address in 1993 was 1354 N. Kedzie.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image




boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby chitowntdawg » May 6th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Is sumone an obsessed king groupie or what :facepalm:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Neal » May 6th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Yo.

This shit is 12 pages on MicroSoft word, and I officially handed 1 out 2 days ago. The 1st 2 pages were single-sided, with 1 in color, the rest back and white double-sided.

The 1st person I handed to was a Latin Queen from Little Village. Right from the sect where I lived at. She was dressed all slutty, belly, cleavage, etc. Going to downtown with some 3 year old boy. I found her on the Kedzie Pink Line station. I said "Pass this along to all your buddies."

Last time I found her I found her downtown in the winter in a Staples store, she had a huge bruise on her eye, said her boyfriend punched her 3 days ago. Is he locked up? No. I found out she was a nursing student, which means she in college. I go "A Latin Queen in college." Then she complains about I'm going to write a book on her life, which she must be referring to the pamphlet that I been distributing in Little Village that they found out about.

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby 2wo-G » May 6th, 2015, 7:26 pm

Neal wrote:Yo.

This shit is 12 pages on MicroSoft word, and I officially handed 1 out 2 days ago. The 1st 2 pages were single-sided, with 1 in color, the rest back and white double-sided.

The 1st person I handed to was a Latin Queen from Little Village. Right from the sect where I lived at. She was dressed all slutty, belly, cleavage, etc. Going to downtown with some 3 year old boy. I found her on the Kedzie Pink Line station. I said "Pass this along to all your buddies."

Last time I found her I found her downtown in the winter in a Staples store, she had a huge bruise on her eye, said her boyfriend punched her 3 days ago. Is he locked up? No. I found out she was a nursing student, which means she in college. I go "A Latin Queen in college." Then she complains about I'm going to write a book on her life, which she must be referring to the pamphlet that I been distributing in Little Village that they found out about.

I can never tell if youre trying to be funny or if youre completely serious & have severe Aspergers or sumn but its hilarious

'Pass this along to all your buddies' 'A Latin Queen in college???' :lmao: Who talks like that

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Neal » May 6th, 2015, 7:29 pm

Well I do have mild autism.

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby 2wo-G » May 6th, 2015, 7:34 pm

Oh lord, well Im not gonna make fun of ya disability but I will say that while its weird to put together whole Charts and Powerpoints on a gang in the first place less you in the Gang Unit...you dont jus go passing out pamphlets you printed out on a gang out to gangbangers...thats just weird.

Plus you dont go intruding on peoples domestic disputes if you dont know them and be like "Someone in YOUR gang like YOU is going to college? :ohhh: ", thats disrespectful lol.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 6th, 2015, 11:18 pm

Neal wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Most of you are probably familiar with the meatloaf story, where Baby King, in charge of all the South side kings, was disrespected by a North side king, in prison, in 1981, where he wrote a letter to Gino telling him what happened, and for permission to kill him. Gino accepted, and in 1983, the person’s body was chopped up and grinded. Since Ramon was alive in 1981, Baby King could have wrote to Ramon instead, but he did not. (The Internet generally refers to Ramon as Papa King.). But the meatloaf story is that butcher that was a GD, the kings told him to chop it up for dinner, where they said “It’s 1 of us and not 1 of yours.” It wasn’t until years later that someone let a guard know where in the basement the person’s skull was buried.

Today, there are 7 regions in Chicagoland, under 1 of 2 coronas. They are North side, North suburbs (Round Lake and Waukegan), Little Village and Cicero, Crown Town (Gage Park and West Elsdon), Southwest suburbs, and Southeast suburbs (including northwest Indiana), and far west suburbs (DuPage County, Kane County).

Papa King didn’t want the next coronas to be people outside of prison, per say, so when Gino and Baby King were both imprisoned for murder, this was an opportunity to make them both coronas. And now that Papa King is killed, Latin Kings in Chicago are permanently under 2 different coronas.

North side kings

Gino was born on August 25 or August 23, 1954. He grew up by, or is from, Division and Spaulding. In 1971, at age 17, Gino did 1st degree murder against a rival gang leader, and in 1972, was imprisoned for 25 years, until 1997, at the Menard Correctional Center. He was arrested by federal authorities 1 day before his release, on September 18, 1997, and sentenced to life in prison on May 22, 2000. (He was awakened about 4:15 a.m. by prison official whom handcuffed him, escorted him out, and handed over to federal agents, and driven to Metropolitan Correctional Center.). His wife, Marisol Colon, is 12 years younger than him, born June 23, 1966. She lived at the 1600 block of N. Kildare, on the east side of the street, and together they have 3 kids, 1 that is adopted and 2 conceived through prison visits (a son who has the same name as him, and a daughter). The U.S. District Court recognizes Gino’s date of birth as August 25, however, a gold bracelet he gave to his wife has engravings GC and Gino, as well as 08-23-54. She was sentenced 10 years on September 2000, but a 2009 July 23 Chicago Tribune article mentions she was a volunteer for CeaseFire organization.

South side kings

Raul Gonzalez (Baby King) was born on December 28 or 20, 1950. He was released from prison in 1994, but on October 26, 2000, sentenced 9 years in federal court, from a September 8, 1999 arrest. He was released from prison on July 11, 2007, and remains low. Also arrested with Baby King was Rican (Jaime Dominguez, born October 25, 1972, of Berwyn), and Babalou (Guadalupe Esparza, born November 7, 1969, of Summit). Prior to Tino being his right-hand man in 1996, Macario Viezca was his right-hand man in the early 1990s, and in 1999 at age 33 Viezca stated he was no longer with the Latin Kings.

Tino was born on March 15, 1960, and lived at 4816 S. Lotus. He has 2 prior conviction for attempted murder. When Latin Kings visited him in fall 2007, they parked their car sometimes near his mailing address, 5638 S. Monitor, or at 71st and Western. His complaint was filed on September 28, 2009, and he was arrested that night around 8:44 p.m. His charge was mostly from selling Vicodin, in which they tested positive at the DEA labs for hydrocodone. Also in federal court, he was sentenced 71 months on October 18, 2000, and arrested on September 8, 1999. Also arrested with Tino is Daniel Montoya. A SunTimes article mentions he has a son, and his federal complaint mentions he has a daughter. He and Ace King owned the Paisanos Taqueria restaurant, at 8242 S. Kedzie.

While Tino lived in the 4800 block of S. Lotus (a White neighborhood near Midway airport), he lived a block away from another high-ranking Latin King, Rudy Rangel Jr., who lived in the 4900 block of S. Lotus. Rudy Rangel Jr. was killed on June 4, 2003, around 8:20 p.m., while at a barbershop at 3010 W. Roosevelt, age 30. Perhaps there are many more Lotus kings to be discovered. (49th and Lotus itself is a Latin King sect.). Tino was good friends with Rudy Rangel’s father, Sr.

Tino drove a Gold Nissan Altima. (Latin Kings color are black and gold, and in Tino’s federal mugshot, he was wearing a black shirt, and his car is golden.). Tino was arrested while driving his car around 8:44 p.m., and the passenger in his car was a high-ranking king, Mario Robles, a.k.a. Oso, who is the regional inca for Crown Town. Tino’s son is a regional officer for the Midway Latin Kings.

Little Village timeline (regarding the ATF investigation)

2003 June This is where it all begins, ATF opens investigation.
2006 December 5 Loks #3 and Ace #2 held in federal custody (40 FBI agents sent for Ace).
2007 January Tino appoints DK as next #3.
2008 January or April Tino holds a meeting, appoints DK as next #2, Crow as next #3.
2008 July 1 Loks pleads guilty.
July 28 Ace convicted 1st charge (20 years) but not yet convicted 2nd charge.
2008 September DK charged federally. So he is a fugitive.
2008 December DK arrested in Mexico, in Tamazula, sent to Texas, to wait extradition.
2009 September 28 night, Tino in federal custody.
2011 April Tino and DK convicted (but not yet sentenced). Loks charges dropped (he testified against them).
2011 October, Ace King sentenced 40 years (2 20-year sentences).
2012 January 11 Tino sentenced 60 years, DK sentenced a month later, 40 years.
2012 October 5, Crow in federal custody. But on September 4, he was arrested by local police for a traffic violation.
2014 March 6 Crow found guilty.
2014 June 30 Crow sentenced 35 years.

In 2006, ATF arrested 38 Latin Kings, and in 2008, arrested another 40, with 24 of them being incas. According to FBI director Grant, those 24 incas make up 1/7th of citywide incas.

Latin King reaction to the 2006 wave of arrests.

All the 2006 arrests were in the month of December, and they included Latin Kings from Cicero. After Ace and Loks arrested on December 5, Tino appointed Dough Boy as interim #3, who was an inca from 23rd and Homan, which lasted for 2 months. So on December 8, Dough Boy holds a meeting in the morning, and then meets with Tino in downtown later that afternoon. In the morning meeting, Dough Boy says we need to meet again to discuss what to do the next time a wave of arrests happen. When Dough Boy and Tino meet downtown, Dough Boy tells Tino he got a phone call from the employee at the gas station on 26th and Kedzie, that were were two 2 6ers using the gas station with their fancy cars. And Dough Boy tells Tino that we need to make a more active neighborhood presence, and Tino agrees.

Image

Humboldt Park kings

Gino Colon = Gustavo Colon
Cadillac Joe (1st in command outside prison) = Jose Rivera
Mustang (2nd in command outside prison) = Juan Perea.
Prince (3rd in command outside prison) = Alfredo Gonzalez
Although there are several 4th in commands, the 1 in charge of the North side is Fro (Orlando Cintron).

2000 was a bad year for Latin Kings. In federal court, on May 22, Gino receives life sentence, on October 18, Tino sentenced almost 6 years, and on October 26, Baby King sentenced 9 years.

Culture

January 6 is the official holy day, to honor or remember former Latin Kings that were victims of drive-by shootings. The 1st week of March is the official holy week.

Culture, Little Village:

Beggars (panhandlers) are not allowed, Latin Kings will follow and shoot-at speeding cars, and cars driving in the wrong direction in a 1-way street. Latin Kings are to keep an active neighborhood presence from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m., every Thursday to Sunday night. Latin Kings celebrate their leaders birthday. Latin Kings are not allowed to wear hoodies, skull caps, as well as certain colors: beige, baby blue, and red, or hang out with anyone that does PCP or and crack. Graffiti from rivals must be painted over, and not to write over, and must be done with 24 hours. Latin Kings in Little Village are also condemned from doing any homosexual acts (but there are North side kings that are gay). Latin Kings are not allowed to go to rival neighborhoods without security (security means gun). During the 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. hours every Thursday to Sunday night, each sect has to have security (a minimum of 1 person has to have a gun ready). The regional enforcer will drive around from sect to sect during the hours and confirm at least 1 person had a gun. If not, then the inca of that sect gets a violation.

Culture, Humboldt Pak

The punishment for disrespecting a queen is death, and the punishment for disrespecting a king can range anywhere from death to nothing at all.

The 1st sentence of the constitution:

Every member of the Nation shall honor, respect and protect with his life the lives and reputation of all members of the Almighty Latin King Nation.

Article III. Membership

e. Membership is forbidden to anyone who wishes to join simply for protection. We are a strong Nation and we have no place in our Nation for cowards.

22. To all members in the Little Village, those members that are stealing out in the hood. Please do not get caught, because the charges are really serious.

Sacred Colors

BLACK represents the solid dominant color of the universe, the brave and the bold, the darkness of the immense night. It represents People of one idea, one body, mind and soul, the Alpha and Omega.
GOLD represents the fabulous brilliant Sun at its highest peak; the splendoring glow of hope in oppressed People, the brilliance of the mind and the solid unity in strength, love and sacrifice.
Two colors of natural creations existing since the beginning of time and enduring forever.

Little Village Latin Kings are also not allowed to sell fake ID cards. Those were done by the miqueros, dating back to 1998, where miqueros were allowed by Latin Kings to do so so long they pay their taxes to the Latin Kings. Anyone else that sold fake ID (fake government ID cards for illegals) would be threatened. Up until December 2006, Ace collected the taxes, but as soon as he was arrested, Dough Boy took over for a short time.

In April 2007, around 25 miqueros were arrested by ICE agents (USA vs. Leija-Sanchez), whom operated in the Discount Mall. Another around 25 miqueros were arrested in September 2008 (USA vs. Solis), whom operated on 26th and St. Louis.

In court, Tino’s lawyer maintains Tino had nothing to do with the constitution, didn’t write it, or ratified it.

Initiation:

To join the gang, in Little Village, you have the choice of shooting a random 2 6er or stand in the line and get attacked by kings.

Combination stories:

1 story connects many of the 25 rules of the Little Village region. In 2007, a band player was driving around looking for parking 1 night at the K’Oz. He drove down a 1-way street in the opposite direction, which is against the Little Village rules. A Latin King threw a brick at his car, and 2 shots fired into the car. Authorited could not find the motive as the driver had no known gang affiliations. The inca of that sect had a conversation with the regional enforcer, using the “You heard what happened?” And asked for his sect to remain low. That is, he was asking permission for his sect to avoid the 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. rule, and he was granted.

Regarding the inititation, the choice of shooting a random 2 6 er or stand in the line, 1 such person chose to do the random drive-by shooting because he had braces on, and standing in the line could potentially affect his braces.

Population

In Tino’s 2011 conviction articles, authorities estimate about 1,000 Latin Kings in Little Village, with around 10,000 in Illinois. But in Gino’s 1997 arrest, authorities estimated 18,000 Latin Kings in Chicago.

But the articles that say 10,000 in Illinois have also said under the South side king leaders. That ultimately puts 10,000 kings in the South side and South suburbs, with 8,000 kings in the North side and North suburbs.

Biographies

The #2 person, Humboldt Park

I took the photo of Cadillac Joe on May 2, 2015. 2 days earlier, I was with a former lieutenants who introduced me to old school kings in Humboldt Park. Cadillac Joe was not there, but when we got back in the car, he saw him and pointed him out to me. So 2 days later, I went back to the park found him, and met with him briefly, where I introduced myself to him. Cadillac Joe is Cuban, and has a son who is also a leader, Baby Spaulding. On March 14, 2015, I went to Little Village and spoke with a chief I knew, he says he never met Cadillac Joe before, but has met his son.

The #2 person, Little Village

The ATF opened an investigation in Little Village, in June 2003. It led to Ace being the #2 person for South side kings. Ace’s federal complaint is restricted from public viewing. However, Ace appealed his sentence since to the U.S. Court of Appeals, and the 3-panel judge’s decision was not restricted from public use. There, there was some story about how Tino and Ace owned a restaurant, and, some crap about, undercover officers found out where in the restaurant he hid the cocaine. So on a day before the restaurant opened, undercover officers found the cook of the restaurant, who didn’t speak English, to let them in. The cook let them in, which sounded an alarm, but he dismantled it. And officers went to the spot to get the cocaine. Ace argued the officers weren’t allowed in the restaurant to begin with, but the judges argued the cook consented to it and was a person of authority to consent to it because he 1. Had the keys to the restaurant and 2. Was able to dismantle the alarm.

Also there was another story, which contradicts a SunTimes article. In a SunTimes article, mentions a story where, at a bar, a Latin King allegedly poured beer at Tino’s girlfriend, on May 28, 2006, and had to get a beating, where his fingers were hammered. And that Tino went “Sorry bro, you poured beer on the wrong woman.” But this story had a different version. This story stated that a Latin King “threw a beer can” at (and what they referred to, as) Tino’s wife, at the Frankie & Johnny’s bar, and therefore had the hand smash. A separate file stated the Latin King was an inca from 53rd and Albany.

Ace was born on July 16, 1970, a bachelor who lived with his mother, in the 2800 block of S. Troy. In the 1970s, Ace would ride a church bus every Sunday to First Baptist Church in Hammond, Indiana. The SunTimes articles say he was arrested at the restaurant that he co-owns, but the FBI have a different version. His narcotics charge stems from buying cocaine. The person he bought the cocaine from, working for the FBI, went into his restaurant, put a fake kilogram of cocaine in his jacket pocket, and said to him “Merry Christmas.” (But this was not the day he was arrested.). According to the FBI documents, Ace was arrested at his house between 6 and 7 a.m. And that same day, agents came to his restaurant around 9 a.m. (not yet open), and around 9:45 a.m., the cook arrived, and they asked the cook if they could use the restroom. Ace opened the restaurant in 2005.

The next #2 person, DK.

DK stands for Disciple Killer. DK started out as a Latin King from Bolingbrook, joining at age 13. He was transferred to Little Village’s 30th and Sawyer sect, before working his way up to #4, #3, and #2 person. At the time of his arrest, his “last known address” was his Bolingbook address, 556 Emerson Circle, and was born on November 1, 1977. DK is a father of 4, and at the time of his sentencing, was engaged. He turned down a supervisor job at UPS so he can spend more time with the Latin Kings! He is 5 foot 11 and about 225.

In 1994, DK was convicted of battery. In 1995, convicted of criminal damage to property. And in 1997, convicted of aggravated battery in a public place. DK was a regional enforcer back in 2006, where his boss was Loks. When Tino appointed DK as next #3, Boo Boo (Jose Guzman, of 2538 S. Trumbull) took DK’s former spot as regional enforcer.

Under DK, Crow was #3. Crow and DK should have exchanged nicknames, as Crow is a convicted murderer, not DK.

The #4 persons of Humboldt Park – Chico and Bam Bam (Equivalent to the #3 persons of Little Village)

(South sides regional incas are the equivalent to North side’s regional lieutenants.). The day Gino was arrested in 1997, 13 others were also arrested, including his wife. The center of the gang’s drug organization was a multi-unit apartment building in the 2400 block of N. Kedzie. Some of the top people arrested included Jorge D. Martinez “Chico,” 32, Jose Souffront “Bam Bam,” 28, and Wilfredo Escobar, “Pito,” 35, a top aide to Chico and Bam Bam. There was numerous discussions on tape recordings between Gino, Marisol, Escobar, and Martinez, about the use of violence and shootings, to protect territory, to enforce collection of drug debts and street taxes, and in disciplining gang members. According to the U.S. Court of Appeals judges, about 70 tapes were played during Gino’s trials (of their phone conversations).

In February 1996, Gino demoted Bam Bam as regional inca, and put Chico next. Chico was sentenced 33 and 1/3rd years, Bam Bam 20 years. While the SunTimes lists Chico as living in the 1600 block of N. Whipple, the federal documents differ, listing his address as 1934 N. Whipple, 1st floor. When Bam Bam’s place was raided by federal agents on February 5, 1996, and drugs being confiscated, Gino was so mad that he demoted Bam Bam and said he deserved to be shot as punishment for leaving incriminating evidence (34 g of powder cocaine, 21 g of crack cocaine, and a .38 caliber handgun). Chico has an aggravated battery conviction from 1991 when he was involved in a shootout with a rival gang.

Latin Kings that were born after Gino was imprisoned and such, do have a chance to know what Gino looked like. During a 1998 raid of Chico’s apartment, authorities confiscated a 1986 photo Latin Kings took of Gino at Pontiac, making a Latin Kings hand sign. There was also another photo of Gino wearing a buckle belt, with the words ALKN on it.

Current #5 person

Currently, the person in charge of the North side is Fro (Orlando Cintron). He was born on September 23,1961, and his address in 1993 was 1354 N. Kedzie.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

arent you missing King Kato?

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby chitowntdawg » May 7th, 2015, 3:22 am

What is the purpose of the thread neal?

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 23
Joined: April 21st, 2015, 11:15 pm
Location: SE 122nd st Miami, FL
Region: South
Affiliation: Do you like hurting people?

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Jacket » May 7th, 2015, 4:12 am

Neal wrote:Well I do have mild autism.

Image

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby chitowntdawg » May 7th, 2015, 4:14 am

Must i say more

associate
Posts: 121
Joined: August 1st, 2014, 2:08 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Gunz-N-Butta

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby GARCÍA VEGA » May 7th, 2015, 10:11 am

chitowntdawg wrote:Must i say more


:whaat:

I was wondering what the point of this thread was also.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am
Location: ChiCrack
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » May 7th, 2015, 10:49 am

GARCÍA VEGA wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:Must i say more


:whaat:

I was wondering what the point of this thread was also.


ain't u from L2H too?

associate
Posts: 121
Joined: August 1st, 2014, 2:08 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Gunz-N-Butta

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby GARCÍA VEGA » May 7th, 2015, 11:18 am

Naw jo.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Neal » May 7th, 2015, 11:27 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:arent you missing King Kato?

Kato, as in Felix Jusino, an old school king from Humboldt Park, that has sat on the Crown Council?

Or Kato as in Rudy Rangel Jr., whom I already have mentioned?

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: July 6th, 2013, 11:55 pm
Location: look outside
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: white collar criminal

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby MeMe » May 7th, 2015, 12:14 pm

You should post the article where Pac man is snitching on other kings. :whaat:

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Bel Airs » May 7th, 2015, 1:36 pm

Like I said Latin Kings really started on the Southside technically :tiphat:

There was king sets before the big merger :tiphat:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 7th, 2015, 2:47 pm

EVERYBODY KNOW THAT KINGS STARTED OUT SOUTH THEN MOVED NORTH. :shrug:

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Bel Airs » May 7th, 2015, 5:06 pm

You'd be suprised how many kings this way don't know that :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Neal » May 7th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Right, because 18th and Wabash is in the South side.

Glad to know there was no confusion.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 7th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:arent you missing King Kato?

Kato, as in Felix Jusino, an old school king from Humboldt Park, that has sat on the Crown Council?

Or Kato as in Rudy Rangel Jr., whom I already have mentioned?

the Latin King that was killed by TVLs and 4CH that DMX was sad for

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Neal » May 7th, 2015, 8:39 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:arent you missing King Kato?

Kato, as in Felix Jusino, an old school king from Humboldt Park, that has sat on the Crown Council?

Or Kato as in Rudy Rangel Jr., whom I already have mentioned?

the Latin King that was killed by TVLs and 4CH that DMX was sad for

Sounds like Rudy Rangel Jr. I don't have a photo of him and I don't think he was ever a regional inca.

-

On a side note, I do have a boatload of photos of Latin King leaders, from that Chicago gang book, there's just a huge list of people I don't know what they were.

I already have a photo of crowntowntdawg's leader, Mario Robles a.k.a. Oso, the regional inca of Crown Town.

I also have a photo of Pedro Rey "Forehead" whom according to someone, may have been the supreme regional inca before Mustang, of the North side.

As well as a photo of Fro (Orlando Cintron), the 1 in charge of the North side.

I also have a photo of Cadillac Joe's son and possibly Mustang's son.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 7th, 2015, 8:42 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:arent you missing King Kato?

Kato, as in Felix Jusino, an old school king from Humboldt Park, that has sat on the Crown Council?

Or Kato as in Rudy Rangel Jr., whom I already have mentioned?

the Latin King that was killed by TVLs and 4CH that DMX was sad for

Sounds like Rudy Rangel Jr. I don't have a photo of him and I don't think he was ever a regional inca.

-

On a side note, I do have a boatload of photos of Latin King leaders, from that Chicago gang book, there's just a huge list of people I don't know what they were.

I already have a photo of crowntowntdawg's leader, Mario Robles a.k.a. Oso, the regional inca of Crown Town.

I also have a photo of Pedro Rey "Forehead" whom according to someone, may have been the supreme regional inca before Mustang, of the North side.

As well as a photo of Fro (Orlando Cintron), the 1 in charge of the North side.

I also have a photo of Cadillac Joe's son and possibly Mustang's son.

tell me why Mexican Latin Kings are racist tho Im mean they even think Lords and 4CH BPSN are GDN cause they are Black kinda bogus Yeen Know I thought Chicago was just about Gang Banging and not Race

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby Neal » May 7th, 2015, 8:46 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:tell me why Mexican Latin Kings are racist tho Im mean they even think Lords and 4CH BPSN are GDN cause they are Black kinda bogus Yeen Know I thought Chicago was just about Gang Banging and not Race

I don't think Mexican kings are much racist but it is true that when they shoot at random Black people they will always go "Oh, we thought they were GDs."

Latin Kings seem to be the only gang that so interracial drive-by shooting.

There's only been a few times I've seen on the news of interracial shooting, and it's always Latin Kings shooting at Black people. 1 such case the 2 were in the same high school, a king that show a BPS.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 7th, 2015, 8:52 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:tell me why Mexican Latin Kings are racist tho Im mean they even think Lords and 4CH BPSN are GDN cause they are Black kinda bogus Yeen Know I thought Chicago was just about Gang Banging and not Race

I don't think Mexican kings are much racist but it is true that when they shoot at random Black people they will always go "Oh, we thought they were GDs."

Latin Kings seem to be the only gang that so interracial drive-by shooting.

There's only been a few times I've seen on the news of interracial shooting, and it's always Latin Kings shooting at Black people. 1 such case the 2 were in the same high school, a king that show a BPS.

I noticed that BPSN and MCN don't really get along with Kings that EBK shit got everyone twisted now in days of course you gonna have some Moes say oh we cool with Kings and why do Mexican Kings don't honor the Black Latin Kings calling them Vice Lord Rejects and Stone Rejects

captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Location: Under My Crown
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Postby AllidoisFIN » May 8th, 2015, 2:40 pm

As a King I don't understand why anyone who isn't one really cares. Same for when someone puts effort into understanding another Nation they have no real reason to do so. Instead of studying street politics you should put your head in a book and get a degree. And as for your comment about a Queen in college, I went to a University and got a BA in PoliSci. Was in school with 8 others who were either Stone, VL or GD. I was the only King at this school as far as I know so to be asking a question like that lets me know that you are house broken and should put some effort into uplifting yourself and spend less time on here or making PSA pamphlets about people who don't concern you.

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kayackencus and 73 guests