Anyone who defends Gaylords

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 15th, 2015, 4:22 pm

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Retired Folks UA, IG

Postby Stray-Matter » May 15th, 2015, 7:32 pm

I will find out, I know Lil Duck and Ape former SPGL'z, my niece is good friends with Apes wife...and as far as all these young cats on here saying they were pussy's, gay and all that bs..they were far from it. They had tons of crazy mother fuckers banging. Don't let the name of a gang fool ya. If Greaser and AlmightyGL are the same..Serious mental issues.

captain
captain
Affiliation: 197

Postby Pookie.. » May 16th, 2015, 9:49 am

:lol:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 16th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:I will find out, I know Lil Duck and Ape former SPGL'z, my niece is good friends with Apes wife...and as far as all these young cats on here saying they were pussy's, gay and all that bs..they were far from it. They had tons of crazy mother fuckers banging. Don't let the name of a gang fool ya. If Greaser and AlmightyGL are the same..Serious mental issues.

WHAT UP FELLOW RETIRED FOLKS :whaat: WHATS GOOD BRO THIS JOB COMMUTE KICKIN MY ASS :whaat:

captain
captain

Postby Pookie.. » May 16th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Well, ya got me.

Im from Wis. Not from fox lake or even a a real GL.

Just a wannabe. Never set foot in Chicago and barely in IL for that matter.

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You set the record straight.

GayLords are nigger and spic killers that burn crosses :tiphat:
You're a punk is what you are. If you have a problem with that we can meet up. I called John. Get a hold of him and set it up faggot.

Like I said I'm not GL. Just a admirer that thought the GLs were something there not.

I don't know John just seen him in the Great American Youth vid.

You set it record straight for the GLN though

You guys are KKK all the way just like your cards

2G and AP I apologize for ever disagreeing that the GayLords are nothing more that racist hillbillies that got kicked out their hood for being just that.

Its a good thing Gaylord's lost their neighborhoods.

All makes sense now why you always skipped my questions.

True.

What makes even more sense is how the Gaylords lost their hoods without putting up an honest fight.

Snatching flags and burning crosses must have really helped protect the neighborhood :ohhh:

Lack of dedication and commitment to the neighborhood they falsely claimed to protect is the real reason GL got wiped off Chicago's map.

Should have been shooting more guns at rivals and less burning crosses in neutrons yards.

From what AlmightyGLs said they sounded more like neighborhood misfits than gangbangers.
Now you're disrespecting the brothers who died for the nation because you got proved wrong. We gangbanged harder than anyone in the city.We just wanted to keep our neighborhood white. Like I said you know nothing about gangbanging in the city.You embarrass the nation with your bullshit on here.

NOT HARDER DEN US GLORD

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » May 16th, 2015, 11:18 pm

LOL! This thread has me cracking the fuck up! :lol:

fresh meat

Postby Almighty GLs » May 18th, 2015, 10:21 am

chitowntdawg wrote:Yup...since everyone talks down to greaser he created a new one with this one calling him out as a phony...now almighty gl account will be known as legit and the one who bought on greasers demise :facepalm: .....its more then likely the same damn guy

I'm definitely not him . I don't have any interest is staying on this site . Somebody saw the stuff that this guy was writing and took exception to it. I just wanted to correct some of the stuff. You guys take this Internet way too seriously. He kept saying that we weren't racist and I corrected him. We weren't a white supremacy group, we were a white gang. If he wouldn't have talked out of his ass trying to impress a bunch of idiots on the computer I never would have gotten on here . Street shit is supposed to stay on the streets. You got some New York king on here talking about shit he knows absolutely nothing about when he should be on the streets in his own city. I don't care about Internet gangbanging. I gangbanged on the streets and I've been done for quite a while now. I definitely don't want to get involved in this.

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 18th, 2015, 3:30 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:Yup...since everyone talks down to greaser he created a new one with this one calling him out as a phony...now almighty gl account will be known as legit and the one who bought on greasers demise :facepalm: .....its more then likely the same damn guy

I'm definitely not him . I don't have any interest is staying on this site . Somebody saw the stuff that this guy was writing and took exception to it. I just wanted to correct some of the stuff. You guys take this Internet way too seriously. He kept saying that we weren't racist and I corrected him. We weren't a white supremacy group, we were a white gang. If he wouldn't have talked out of his ass trying to impress a bunch of idiots on the computer I never would have gotten on here . Street shit is supposed to stay on the streets. You got some New York king on here talking about shit he knows absolutely nothing about when he should be on the streets in his own city. I don't care about Internet gangbanging. I gangbanged on the streets and I've been done for quite a while now. I definitely don't want to get involved in this.

fresh meat

Postby Almighty GLs » May 18th, 2015, 11:42 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

What's your point?

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: No Friends

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » May 19th, 2015, 3:17 am

Greaser u were lying this whole time?

I'm done with this board lol shit blowing my mind.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 19th, 2015, 10:02 am

HELL HALF THE HOODUP BE STUNTIN D SO SHIT AINT NEW TO ME :whaat: IDK THOUGH BOUT GREASER REAL TALK THAT OTHER GL ACCOUNT SEEM TO BE ON POINT BUT WHO KNOWS :shrug:

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 7:04 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:I will find out, I know Lil Duck and Ape former SPGL'z, my niece is good friends with Apes wife...and as far as all these young cats on here saying they were pussy's, gay and all that bs..they were far from it. They had tons of crazy mother fuckers banging. Don't let the name of a gang fool ya. If Greaser and AlmightyGL are the same..Serious mental issues.

WHAT UP FELLOW RETIRED FOLKS :whaat: WHATS GOOD BRO THIS JOB COMMUTE KICKIN MY ASS :whaat:

Shit..just work Mel..putting in 60 + hours a week. But the checks are fat! Hope all is good with you and the fam!

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 7:11 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HELL HALF THE HOODUP BE STUNTIN D SO SHIT AINT NEW TO ME :whaat: IDK THOUGH BOUT GREASER REAL TALK THAT OTHER GL ACCOUNT SEEM TO BE ON POINT BUT WHO KNOWS :shrug:

He sounds legit..typing shit you ain't going to find on the net. Just can't grasp Greaser gripping GL'z nuts for so long and then talk shit about them. Who the fuck has all that time to research shit like that and keep a job..lol

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

What's your point?

Im from the South I aint dumb that shit look like KKK Terrorist Group and all Gaylords are White but I never seen a Brother in a Gaylord Meeting Chicago don't even Trip on Race even the Royals take in Blacks and Latinos but why don't I see Dreadhead Gaylords but yet out here I see Snowball claiming GDN and he white as fuck its some White ass Royals and White GDz down here mane is it something in ya lit that say only Whites lol

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 7:45 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

What's your point?

Im from the South I aint dumb that shit look like KKK Terrorist Group and all Gaylords are White but I never seen a Brother in a Gaylord Meeting Chicago don't even Trip on Race even the Royals take in Blacks and Latinos but why don't I see Dreadhead Gaylords but yet out here I see Snowball claiming GDN and he white as fuck its some White ass Royals and White GDz down here mane is it something in ya lit that say only Whites lol

superior
superior
Affiliation: BAD BOY KINGS

Postby outlawdiamondz » May 19th, 2015, 7:47 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:

I'm definitely not him . I don't have any interest is staying on this site . Somebody saw the stuff that this guy was writing and took exception to it. I just wanted to correct some of the stuff. You guys take this Internet way too seriously. He kept saying that we weren't racist and I corrected him. We weren't a white supremacy group, we were a white gang. If he wouldn't have talked out of his ass trying to impress a bunch of idiots on the computer I never would have gotten on here . Street shit is supposed to stay on the streets. You got some New York king on here talking about shit he knows absolutely nothing about when he should be on the streets in his own city. I don't care about Internet gangbanging. I gangbanged on the streets and I've been done for quite a while now. I definitely don't want to get involved in this.[/quote
]
Attachments
gorilla_showing_you_the_middle_finger.jpeg
gorilla_showing_you_the_middle_finger.jpeg (299.51 KiB) Viewed 1876 times

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 8:18 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

What's your point?

Because GL'z are pretty much done..the klans men shit you see on the cards and in old murals was what it was...scare tactic. Snowball grew up in englewood..it's all where you live and grow up out here..hell most of my family was all flakes (people) my p's did the white flight and I grew up Folks.

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

What's your point?

Because GL'z are pretty much done..the klans men shit you see on the cards and in old murals was what it was...scare tactic. Snowball grew up in englewood..it's all where you live and grow up out here..hell most of my family was all flakes (people) my p's did the white flight and I grew up Folks.

SMH they still drop Forks :facepalm: you right tho G they don't bust out on the Royals or the GDz out there I think they was finished when the Feds raided Addison for all them Choppas and Tools they had on deck the Royals are making a comeback and they always been out

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » May 19th, 2015, 11:32 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You're a punk is what you are. If you have a problem with that we can meet up. I called John. Get a hold of him and set it up faggot.

mad respect Gaylord ....you sound legit and your knowledge of ya history sounds on point on what I have seen and experienced as a latin brother in his 30s who grew up next to kilbourn park and sayre park and also newport gln as a Bcst and KBst ILBO and mad love to Pollack BOB....beasts of all beasts on the northwest side of chicago true legand.
5 alive Brother....long live Kilbourne park . :tiphat:

Like I said I'm not GL. Just a admirer that thought the GLs were something there not.

2G and AP I apologize for ever disagreeing that the GayLords are nothing more that racist hillbillies that got kicked out their hood for being just that.

True.

What makes even more sense is how the Gaylords lost their hoods without putting up an honest fight.

Snatching flags and burning crosses must have really helped protect the neighborhood :ohhh:

Lack of dedication and commitment to the neighborhood they falsely claimed to protect is the real reason GL got wiped off Chicago's map.

Should have been shooting more guns at rivals and less burning crosses in neutrons yards.

From what AlmightyGLs said they sounded more like neighborhood misfits than gangbangers.
Now you're disrespecting the brothers who died for the nation because you got proved wrong. We gangbanged harder than anyone in the city.We just wanted to keep our neighborhood white. Like I said you know nothing about gangbanging in the city.You embarrass the nation with your bullshit on here.

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » May 19th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

True.

Now you're disrespecting the brothers who died for the nation because you got proved wrong. We gangbanged harder than anyone in the city.We just wanted to keep our neighborhood white. Like I said you know nothing about gangbanging in the city.You embarrass the nation with your bullshit on here.[/quote
mad respect Gaylord ....you sound legit and your knowledge of ya history sounds on point on what I have seen and experienced as a latin brother in his 30s who grew up next to kilbourn park and sayre park and also newport gln as a Bcst and KBst ILBO and mad love to Pollack BOB....beasts of all beasts on the northwest side of chicago true legand.
5 alive Brother....long live Kilbourne park .  

captain
captain

Postby Pookie.. » May 20th, 2015, 2:27 pm

AND ALL YALL THAT WAS BACKIN UP THIS FAKE ASS GAYLORD LOOK JUS AS LAME I SEEN SOME OF YALL ROCKIN WIT HIM TOO NOW YALL LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN JOKE :lol: INTERNET GANG MEMBERS

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ASCRN

Postby CullomKkrazy » September 7th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:GL's are widespread on the low and are growing in abundance but they need to pick a few hoods at most and concentrate on said hoods, if they're gonna make an impact. They have a historic tendency to fight anybody and everybody., Many can respect that (who cares what AP and 2 Gs troll ass say) but it seems they consistently bite off more than they can chew. A lot of nations on the north side are in the same position (LL's, Gents, Stylers, C-Notes etc...)

So when you coming home 40?

i seen y'all gay ass tags in my hoodk lol glk give it up

Previous

Return to Midwest