Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Postby Realspit » May 14th, 2015, 12:54 pm

:smh:

niggas sayin pro black is racist and defending niggas

who sayin they was racist rode white power in the joint

kickin niggas and latinos out the hood

burnin crosses hittin swatstikas

yall chi niggas gotta have more sense then this.

I just talk to a southside stone and it seem like yall other 5 riders had some pride and sense but I dont know what mel doin.

fresh meat
Region: Midwest

Postby Almighty GLs » May 14th, 2015, 12:57 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BUT EVEN IF THE MOES WASNT RACIST THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT BACK THEN MOST MOBS WAS PUSHING RACE. NOW DAYS ITS BOUT MONEY AND POWER THAT RACIST SHIT FOR THE BIRDS.
That doesn't mean people still ain't racist. Black or white. This greaser kid don't have any idea about living in the city let alone gang shit.He keeps talking about how the Sherman Park Gaylords were killing niggers then he says oh no we're not racist we finball.He ain't shot . He's an embarrassment.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 1:05 pm

Realspit wrote::smh:

I just talk to a southside stone and it seem like yall other 5 riders had some pride and sense but I dont know what mel doin.

IS ALL YALL SOUTH OT NIGGAS THIS SLOW POINT OUT TO WHERE IM DEFENDING GREASER I SAID FUCK GREASER AND YALL NIGGAS :whaat: ALL YALL MAKIN THIS SHIT BORING AS HELL TBH AND DUMBASS BACK IN THE DAY ALL MOBS PUSHED RACE RETARD EVEN US. AND PRO ANYTHING IS RACIST RETARD :smh: THATS JUST THE POLITICAL CORRECT TERM TO USE. IM NOT DEFENDING SHIT BUT MY CITY WHICH MOST YALL NIGGAS AINT INTUNE WIT

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 1:06 pm

AND I JUST SAID THE GLZ WAS RACIST RETARD :facepalm: I JUST SAID THEY WASN'T THE ONLY ONES PUSHING RACE YALL NIGGAS SLOW IM DONE JOE :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 1:09 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BUT EVEN IF THE MOES WASNT RACIST THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT BACK THEN MOST MOBS WAS PUSHING RACE. NOW DAYS ITS BOUT MONEY AND POWER THAT RACIST SHIT FOR THE BIRDS.
That doesn't mean people still ain't racist. Black or white. This greaser kid don't have any idea about living in the city let alone gang shit.He keeps talking about how the Sherman Park Gaylords were killing niggers then he says oh no we're not racist we finball.He ain't shot . He's an embarrassment.

AND I JUST SAID THAT ALL THE REAL LIFE GLZ I MET WASNT ON THAT RACIST SHIT BUT SOMEHOWWW NIGGAS TALKIN BOUT IM DEFENDING GREASER :facepalm: SlOW ASS NIGGAS :whaat:

og
og
Region: West

Postby Realspit » May 14th, 2015, 1:09 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
Realspit wrote::smh:

IS ALL YALL SOUTH OT NIGGAS THIS SLOW POINT OUT TO WHERE IM DEFENDING GREASER I SAID FUCK GREASER AND YALL NIGGAS :whaat: ALL YALL MAKIN THIS SHIT BORING AS HELL TBH AND DUMBASS BACK IN THE DAY ALL MOBS PUSHED RACE RETARD EVEN US. AND PRO ANYTHING IS RACIST RETARD :smh: THATS JUST THE POLITICAL CORRECT TERM TO USE. IM NOT DEFENDING SHIT BUT MY CITY WHICH MOST YALL NIGGAS AINT INTUNE WIT

no it aint

you supposed to be black my nigga :smh:

og
og
Region: West

Postby Realspit » May 14th, 2015, 1:11 pm

if a whiteboy real Gl, another 5 rider moe, mexicans, IG's or whatever they are all tellin you you wrong then you wrong mel.

makin us black and brown people look sorry holdin these racist nuts.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 1:12 pm

IM NOT SLOW EITHER AND GONNA ACT LIKE NONE OF THE BROTHERS WASN'T SAYIN FUCK THEM HONKEYS AND CRACKERS AND ALL THAT EITHER. NIGGA IM BLACK NOT RETARDED OR IN DENIAL :whaat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » May 14th, 2015, 1:14 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Well, ya got me.

Im from Wis. Not from fox lake or even a a real GL.

Just a wannabe. Never set foot in Chicago and barely in IL for that matter.

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You set the record straight.

GayLords are nigger and spic killers that burn crosses :tiphat:
You're a punk is what you are. If you have a problem with that we can meet up. I called John. Get a hold of him and set it up faggot.

Like I said I'm not GL. Just a admirer that thought the GLs were something there not.

I don't know John just seen him in the Great American Youth vid.

You set it record straight for the GLN though

You guys are KKK all the way just like your cards

2G and AP I apologize for ever disagreeing that the GayLords are nothing more that racist hillbillies that got kicked out their hood for being just that.

Its a good thing Gaylord's lost their neighborhoods.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 1:14 pm

Realspit wrote:if a whiteboy real Gl, another 5 rider moe, mexicans, IG's or whatever they are all tellin you you wrong then you wrong mel.

makin us black and brown people look sorry holdin these racist nuts.

FIRST OFF BELIEVE NONE OF WHAT U READ HALF OF WHAT U SEE. THAT NIGGA AINT NO IG AND IF HE IS HE SLOW AS FUCK AND AINT ON SHIT HIS BOYS NEED AA AND HE YAPPIN ON HERE SMH AND WHAT THE FUCK IS U TALKIN BOUT CAN U READ???

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 1:17 pm

IF YO DUMBASS THINK GLZ WAS THE ONLY RACIST MOB BACK THEN YALL REALLY IS SLOW ON GHOST DAMN YALL NIGGAS AINT INTUNE :facepalm: WHERE THE FUCK U SEE ME SAYIN GLZ WASN'T RACIST??????????????????????

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » May 14th, 2015, 1:31 pm

Racism is hidden in plain sight. Why would your superior reduce himself by name calling, when clearly he's positioned himself in life better than u? He won! Now you're saying how cool he was. He went talking about cho ass! "Some bigger from the westside" "Thinks we're cool cause of some street stories" "Of course nothing real" :smh: :2cents: :ohhh:

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » May 14th, 2015, 1:34 pm

I ain't trying 2 bash u Sun. Just look at things with your "3"! The pineal gland is shaped like an eye 4 a reason.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Ancient wrote:Racism is hidden in plain sight. Why would your superior reduce himself by name calling, when clearly he's positioned himself in life better than u? He won! Now you're saying how cool he was. He went talking about cho ass! "Some bigger from the westside" "Thinks we're cool cause of some street stories" "Of course nothing real" :smh: :2cents: :ohhh:

I CAN SPOT A RACIST A MILE AWAY MOE MY PEOPLE FROM THE DEEP SOUTH AND IVE SEEN AND HEARD IT WIT MY OWN TWO. IN THE MATTER OF MY OLD BOSS SHIT HE CAUGHT A NIGGA BLAZIN UP AT WORK WHICH WAS AN AUTOMATIC BOOT BUT HE DIDNT EVEN SAY SHIT FIR ONE AND HE HELPED ME OUT WHEN EVEN THE BLACK AND HISPANIC SUPERVISORS WANTED TO BOOT A NIGGA CUZ OF MY MOUTH. NIT JUST FIR ME EITHER FOR THE WHOLE FLOOR WHICH WAS 70%BLACK. SHIT BIGGER THAN U MAKIN IT SEEM.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 4:09 pm

A.I.W THOUGH MOE

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 14th, 2015, 6:40 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:

GLK Die5

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Retired Folks UA, IG

Postby Stray-Matter » May 14th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You're a punk is what you are. If you have a problem with that we can meet up. I called John. Get a hold of him and set it up faggot.

Like I said I'm not GL. Just a admirer that thought the GLs were something there not.

2G and AP I apologize for ever disagreeing that the GayLords are nothing more that racist hillbillies that got kicked out their hood for being just that.

All makes sense now why you always skipped my questions.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 8:01 pm

:whaat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » May 15th, 2015, 10:32 am

Stray-Matter wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

True.

What makes even more sense is how the Gaylords lost their hoods without putting up an honest fight.

Snatching flags and burning crosses must have really helped protect the neighborhood :ohhh:

Lack of dedication and commitment to the neighborhood they falsely claimed to protect is the real reason GL got wiped off Chicago's map.

Should have been shooting more guns at rivals and less burning crosses in neutrons yards.

From what AlmightyGLs said they sounded more like neighborhood misfits than gangbangers.

fresh meat

Postby Almighty GLs » May 15th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:

True.

What makes even more sense is how the Gaylords lost their hoods without putting up an honest fight.

Snatching flags and burning crosses must have really helped protect the neighborhood :ohhh:

Lack of dedication and commitment to the neighborhood they falsely claimed to protect is the real reason GL got wiped off Chicago's map.

Should have been shooting more guns at rivals and less burning crosses in neutrons yards.

From what AlmightyGLs said they sounded more like neighborhood misfits than gangbangers.
Now you're disrespecting the brothers who died for the nation because you got proved wrong. We gangbanged harder than anyone in the city.We just wanted to keep our neighborhood white. Like I said you know nothing about gangbanging in the city.You embarrass the nation with your bullshit on here.

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » May 15th, 2015, 2:45 pm

Lmao damn Greaser I thought you was taking your Loss/exposal like a man and stepping down but now you being like a lil kid who breaks a toy if he cant play with it lmao.

'Well if I CANT klaim Gaylords anymore on thehoodup, then Im going to call them a bunch of MISFIT FAGGOTS who LOST THEIR HOODS'

superior
superior
Affiliation: BAD BOY KINGS

Postby outlawdiamondz » May 15th, 2015, 3:00 pm

What if Greaser and almighty GL are the same person? :hmm:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 15th, 2015, 3:10 pm

outlawdiamondz wrote:What if Greaser and almighty GL are the same person? :hmm:

:approve:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » May 15th, 2015, 3:11 pm

Yup...since everyone talks down to greaser he created a new one with this one calling him out as a phony...now almighty gl account will be known as legit and the one who bought on greasers demise :facepalm: .....its more then likely the same damn guy

superior
superior
Affiliation: BAD BOY KINGS

Postby outlawdiamondz » May 15th, 2015, 3:15 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Yup...since everyone talks down to greaser he created a new one with this one calling him out as a phony...now almighty gl account will be known as legit and the one who bought on greasers demise :facepalm: .....its more then likely the same damn guy

Facts bro, adr by the way, this is the same nigga come on, that gang don't even exist no more

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest