Anyone who defends Gaylords

Pookie..
captain
captain

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Pookie.. » May 13th, 2015, 5:19 pm

2wo-g wrote:Lol your 'YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTH YOU USED TO KLAN WITH YO GOOF COUNTRY FUFU ASS JO :whaat: ' and shit dont work on me lol Im from one of the biggest cities in America so leave all that shit to klowning on Twenty.

Also I aint even hating...I was just saying that Gaylord boss of yours must have been really important to your life and paid your bills out of his pocket considering you trying to comfort & back up the same exact dude calling you nigger and spook & making fun of Trayvon nem. Matter fact the most shit you ever gave Greaser is offhandedly mentioning he racist, never even told him that shits messed up.

Would you do that for anyone else of any other gang or race? If some Mexican gangster from ya city was calling you a nigger and coon and shit would you be as accepting of it and pat him on the back like you do with Greaser?

I aint even insulting u at this point, Im asking 100% forreal. So make a point with all the 'GOOF ASS OT' and 'FUFU' and ' :whaat: ' u want but answer the question
LMFAO DA FUCK KINDA SELF RESPECTING BLACK MAN WOULD ALLOW DIS TO HAPPEN :lol: DA FUCK KINDA VICE LORD WOULD LET GAYLORD SAY DAT NIGGER SHIT N STILL DEFEND HIM :lol: DA FAKE ONE :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 5:19 pm

2wo-g wrote:Lol your 'YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTH YOU USED TO KLAN WITH YO GOOF COUNTRY FUFU ASS JO :whaat: ' and shit dont work on me lol Im from one of the biggest cities in America so leave all that shit to klowning on Twenty.

Also I aint even hating...I was just saying that Gaylord boss of yours must have been really important to your life and paid your bills out of his pocket considering you trying to comfort & back up the same exact dude calling you nigger and spook & making fun of Trayvon nem. Matter fact the most shit you ever gave Greaser is offhandedly mentioning he racist, never even told him that shits messed up.

Would you do that for anyone else of any other gang or race? If some Mexican gangster from ya city was calling you a nigger and coon and shit would you be as accepting of it and pat him on the back like you do with Greaser?

I aint even insulting u at this point, Im asking 100% forreal. So make a point with all the 'GOOF ASS OT' and 'FUFU' and ' :whaat: ' u want but answer the question

BITCH IDGAF WHERE U FROM U NOT FROM THE CITY U FASCINATED WIT GOOFY ASS GROUPIE :whaat: NIGGA THE ONLY FUFU NIGGA IS U LAME ASS OT NIGGA POINT BLANK U NOT FROM HERE NOT GONNA COME AND THE CLOSEST U EVER GONNA BE TO HERE IS YOUTUBE AND HOODUP :whaat:

U MAD OR NAW :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 5:22 pm

AND YO BOYFRIEND POOKIE AINT HAVE SHIT TO SAY UNTIL U DID OLE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS FACE ASS NIGGAS LIKE I SAID FUCK ALL U NIGGAS U NOT IN MY CIRCLE OLE FOOD ASS NIGGAS :lol:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 5:23 pm

YALL THE TYPE OF NIGGAS THAT WOULD GET ROBBED BY A FAT BITCH WIT A BUTTER KNIFE :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 5:28 pm

LAME ASS 2G TALKIN SHIT BUT AINT NEVER GOT SHIT TO SAY BOUT HIS CITY OR HOOD. PROBABLY CUZ THAT NIGGA AINT GOT A HOOD :ohhh:
SHIT AT LEAST TWENTY PUT HIS HOOD UP AND SHIT :facepalm: NIGGAS SO FASINATED WIT MY CITY THEY SAYIN FUCK THEY OWN :discust:

ON GHOST IM GONE I GOT REAL LIFE SHIT TO DO 500 LAMES

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 13th, 2015, 5:32 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BITCH IDGAF WHERE U FROM U NOT FROM THE CITY U FASCINATED WIT GOOFY ASS GROUPIE :whaat: NIGGA THE ONLY FUFU NIGGA IS U LAME ASS OT NIGGA POINT BLANK U NOT FROM HERE NOT GONNA COME AND THE CLOSEST U EVER GONNA BE TO HERE IS YOUTUBE AND HOODUP :whaat:

U MAD OR NAW :whaat:
Oh lord...man you need to take a deep breathe and calm down, you so mad rn you dont even get what Im saying... I wasnt calling u 'goofy' or 'fufu' or whatever...I was jus quoting shit you said

Now...like I said, Im not trying to insult you rn, all I was asking you is how important was that boss to you? Because you going out of your way to pat Greaser on the back and comfort him when he calls you all these slurs. You never once even gave him shit or told him that its fucked up when he was going on his 'nigger rants'

Would you be riding that hard for anybody else? Of any other race? Of any other gang? Like I said if some Mexican or PR or Arab dude from ya city started calling you a nigger and monkey and shit would u be patting their back and defending them like you do with Greaser? Or would you give them shit?

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 13th, 2015, 5:33 pm

Mell you need to do some meditation or smoke a blunt before you come on this site forreal you seem toooooo fucking stressed.

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » May 13th, 2015, 5:46 pm

Pookie.. wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:GREASER U BEATIN A DEAD HORSE TALKIN TO THESE OT NIGGAS :whaat:
Goddamn that Gaylord boss of yours must have paid all ya bills & tickled ya nuts on the regular for you to go so far as to try and comfort the dude calling you the n-word and spook and all that.

'Dont worry about those OT bullies Greaser, theyre talking out their ass. If it helps you feel better you can call me a porch monkey and burn a cross on my lawn and make fun of Eric Garner, Greaser...'
ONNA G DAS WHAT HE ON YOU NO GREASER DONE CALLED BLACK PEOPLE DA N WORD BEFORE OLD SKOOL FOLKZ BEEN TOLD ME STORIEZ FROM DA MID80Z WARRING WITH SAYRE PARK DEY WAZ ALWAYZ RACIST N USED DA LATINO N BLACK MEMBERZ AS SEND OFFZ

ONLY DA INTERNET U GON SEE A FAKE VICE LORD DEFENDIN A WHITE BOY FROM DA SUBURBZ ONNA G I BE OUT WEST EVERYDAY N AINT NEVER HEARD A LORD SAY SHIT BOUT A GAYLORD ONLY TIME A NIGGA SAID SUM SHIT BOUT IT WAS A DIS OLD NIGGA SAYIN HOW DEY RACIST N HE MENTIONED DAT SHIT BOUT DEM GLZ PULLIN OUT DA BANGA ON LORD ON SUM RACIST SHIT SO FUCK WAT FAKE LORD TALKIN BOUT

So your saying Sayre Park had Black members that they would use as send offs???? :ohhh:

You can definitely tell your from the hood. Probably spent most your life around SP :whaat: :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 5:52 pm

2wo-g wrote:Mell you need to do some meditation or smoke a blunt before you come on this site forreal you seem toooooo fucking stressed.

NIGGA THATS WHAT IM DOIN NOW BUT YALL NEED TO GET OFF MY CITY DICK THOUGH :whaat:

Aint NONE of u niggas got me off my square nigga please BUY A PLANE TICKET OR KICK ROCKS JOE :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 5:54 pm

AND THIS FAKE ASS IG IS RETARDED SMH HE SAID A JOUSTER DID THAT SHIT GOOFY AND IF A JOUSTER DID IT IT HAD TO HAPPEN BACK IN THE DAY WHEN MOST MOBS INCLUDING YO OWN WAS RACIST IDIOTIC MOTHERFUCKAS :smh:

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » May 13th, 2015, 5:56 pm

An 2G saying people getting exposed as net bangers when he got an avg 300 posts per day :whaat:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 13th, 2015, 5:58 pm

Lol where does it make sense that u get more mad at the 'OT' dudes than the white dude calling you ape and shit because he klaims a gang from your city...

If a white dude ever called you the n-word to ya face would you get all mad ready to get buck then be like '...wait what city you from?'

'Chicago'

'Oh you straight then, and I'll fight any MFer from out of town who ever wants to lay a finger on you too'

Where they do that at Melvin?

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 13th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Greasers712 wrote:An 2G saying people getting exposed as net bangers when he got an avg 300 posts per day :whaat:
Lol but how many posts you got on ya Facebook group tho

Even when Stray Matter asked you a question a real Gaylord should know you ducked that shit like the Matrix even when he asked again

Face it, you got too into watching Sons of Anarchy and begged to join their old white man social club on Facebook. Talmbout some 'ON THE OFFICIAL GAYLORD WEBSITE IT SAYS...'

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » May 13th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Pookie.. wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:GREASER U BEATIN A DEAD HORSE TALKIN TO THESE OT NIGGAS :whaat:
Goddamn that Gaylord boss of yours must have paid all ya bills & tickled ya nuts on the regular for you to go so far as to try and comfort the dude calling you the n-word and spook and all that.

'Dont worry about those OT bullies Greaser, theyre talking out their ass. If it helps you feel better you can call me a porch monkey and burn a cross on my lawn and make fun of Eric Garner, Greaser...'
ONNA G DAS WHAT HE ON YOU NO GREASER DONE CALLED BLACK PEOPLE DA N WORD BEFORE OLD SKOOL FOLKZ BEEN TOLD ME STORIEZ FROM DA MID80Z WARRING WITH SAYRE PARK DEY WAZ ALWAYZ RACIST N USED DA LATINO N BLACK MEMBERZ AS SEND OFFZ

ONLY DA INTERNET U GON SEE A FAKE VICE LORD DEFENDIN A WHITE BOY FROM DA SUBURBZ ONNA G I BE OUT WEST EVERYDAY N AINT NEVER HEARD A LORD SAY SHIT BOUT A GAYLORD ONLY TIME A NIGGA SAID SUM SHIT BOUT IT WAS A DIS OLD NIGGA SAYIN HOW DEY RACIST N HE MENTIONED DAT SHIT BOUT DEM GLZ PULLIN OUT DA BANGA ON LORD ON SUM RACIST SHIT SO FUCK WAT FAKE LORD TALKIN BOUT

So your saying Sayre Park had Black members that they would use as send offs???? :ohhh:

You can definitely tell your from the hood. Probably spent most your life around SP :whaat: :whaat:
NAH WAT IM SAYIN IS GL HAD BLACK MEMBERS THEY WOULD USE AS SENDOFFS

DAT 1 BLACK NIGGA DAT WOULD ROCK OUT WIT EM N WAS REJECTED BY DA BLACK COMMUNITY N HONKYZ USED IT AS DEY EXCUSE LIKE 'LOOK WE GOT 1 OF UR NIGGERS ON OUR SIDE' ONNA G I NO U GON LIE DOE I PASSED BY SP EVERYTIME WE WENT TO DA J N EVERYTIME DAT SHIT DEAD HELL NAW I AINT GROW UP ROUND DER I SPENT ALOTTA TIME ON BELDEN DOE N SAYRE PARK AINT EVEN DA HOOD ITZ A NICE SAFE WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD

ONNA G ION GIVE A FUCKK BOUT SAYRE DAT SHIT BEEN DEAD WE JUS TALKIN BOUT THE OL DAYZ BACK WEN WHITEY HAD A NAME IN DA PARK BUT THEM DAYZ LONG GONE
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND THIS FAKE ASS IG IS RETARDED SMH HE SAID A JOUSTER DID THAT SHIT GOOFY AND IF A JOUSTER DID IT IT HAD TO HAPPEN BACK IN THE DAY WHEN MOST MOBS INCLUDING YO OWN WAS RACIST IDIOTIC MOTHERFUCKAS :smh:
ONNA G FAKE LORD MAD HE GETTIN TREATED GAYLORDZ KICKED REAL LORD OUT DA PARKK N DIS NIGGA IN DENIAL LIKE I SAID DAT NIGGA FU

DIS SHIT WILD HOW YALL THINK YALL CAN ACTUALLY FOOL MFS ON DA NET :lol: N DAT SHIT HAPPENED WIT DA LORDZ IN DA EARLY 90Z IT WASNT DA 60Z OR 70Z N DIS NIGGA SAID MY MOB IS RACIST :lol: YOU AINT NO VICE LORD N YOU AINT GOT NO PLUG WIT NO GANGSTERZ ONNA G U FUFU :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 7:46 pm

DAMN I LOG BACK ON AND YALL STILL GOT A NIGGA NAME IN YALL MOUTH SMH YALL SOME GROUPIES THIS GOOFY ASS IG THAT SHIT HAPPENED BACK IN THE DAY GOOFY RETARDED ASS NIGGA AND WHO MAD :whaat: IM ON CENTRAL CHILLIN LAUGHIN AT U LAMES I DARE YO ASS TO SLIDE THRU LOGON SQUARE AINT ON SHIT ON GHOST SAFE ASS HOOD :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 7:49 pm

AINT NONE OF U CELIBATE ASS NIGGAS GOT ME MAD EVER ON THIS SHIT U SOUND STUPID :whaat: GO AA YO BOYS ON BELDEN BITCH SMH :killself:

Almighty GLs
fresh meat

Post by Almighty GLs » May 14th, 2015, 10:06 am

Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Find me GL cards or graffiti that showed racism before 1980.

Doesnt exist.

Some of the founding Grand n Noble GayLords were Mex/American.

In fact the Sayre Park Gaylords were founded by the Perez Brothers Jaws n Mad Dog.

I can go on and on but I won't waste my time with a fufu like you AP with your dead ass block.
Jaws and Maddog were racist. You don't know shit.

Fake ass GayLord account :ohhh:
Sorry nothing fake here. I'm from the 90s.Hung with everyone. I'm a Gaylord from the city, I know what I'm talking about. I got on here cause I seen the shit you were writing. We were a white gang and proud of it.You wrote on here that Sayre Park hangs with Vice lords. They were the most racist motherfuckers out there.Them and Ohio and Noble.

Yeah well most Lords I know are from the 90s

I always say American and proud because how many members are NOT White? There's a lot! Even more 1/2 breeds.

An I never said GLs hang with VLs that was a VL that said that.

What set you ride with?

Maybe you should call Sergio or Mex a spic at a party an see if you don't end up picking up your teeth.

Or maybe call Wiz a nigger? You may have your white opinions on here but if you were to try an go that way at a party you'd prolly have a brother chin check you.

You wanna be hitler go join a the Klan case in 2015 we some ALL AMERICAN GAYLORDS!

G.REAT
A.MERICAN
Y.OUTHS
L.EADING
O.UR
R.EVOLUTION
D.EMONSTRATING
S.TRENGTH
Nobody is talking about the klan or hitler. I said racist, not white supremacist or nazi. I was at Sayre that day when Lil Duck and Freckles from the TJOs pulled the gun on that CVL. I was at KP when we took flags on Puerto Rican day numerous times in the 90s.We did it by SA with the Mexican flags.We used to have Bradley and Bones stand on the street because they weren't white and we'd come rushing out of the gangway after they grabbed the flags. I guess those crosses that were burned by SP and KP in the early 90s were because they were good Christians. All the Gaylords riding white power in the joint with the North Side was all bullshit too.Ask Ape about that. You wrote on here that Sayre "rotates" with the Vice Lords. I will go through your posts and find it, I guess. And the reason Sayre went to war with the Latin Brothers was because they had a rule that no non white gang could be west of Narragansett. Anyone who knew Mario(Jaws) knew that he hated spics. You weren't there, you ain't even from the City . You don't know very much about this topic and most others.

I know what you mean when you say Mario was racist towards spics even though he was dark himself.

An by that u mean their culture not color right?

I know plenty of ol skool bros that are on what your on.

I get it.

No need to put lil Duck name out like that though. No names needed when talking bout work. They get passed around enough.

7-12

An Mel if you talking bout a Stuart he from sa not sp
You're racist towards a race, not a culture. Most Gaylords didn't consider Mexicans spics, PRs were a different story. I want to hear more about these 10-15 black Gaylords and how 25% of the nation isn't white.As far as Lil Duck goes, I go back years with him. Putting a gun in somebody's face and telling them they're not allowed in the park isn't really work. It's part of the day to day shit that you don't understand.

The Black GLs had a short lived hood on Wilson and Broadway back when JD had a strong grip on Uptown.

Funny how you say PRs were a different story cause you should know we got plenty of PR brothers.

Shit Lord Maniac from Uptown has the PR flag tatted on his face.

You talk about day to day banging at SP isn't understandable? Been there done that and SP is a sweet hood and safer than most surrounding suburbs for the most part. I was just saying John don't need to get stopped on the street cause some copper read about him sticking guns in ppl faces at the park. I know that shit is common.

An yeah I say a quarter of the Nation ain't White.

Lotta Bros are Latin and even if their birth certificate says there race is W many are still half "spic"

I've met Mex, Native, Asian, and even couple half Black GLs.

I'm White and proud and proud to be a GL but you saying what were about is White Suprmacy and that shit is for the birds.

Were a racially mixed pro American gang that consists of mostly Whites.
Okay, this is getting very boring. You can tell that you spent no time on the street. I've met GLs of all races too . Only difference is, I actually gangbanged with them. I said before we weren't white supremacist, we were racist. Not everyone was as racist as others, BUT AS A GROUP WE WERE. You weren't there, I was. You keep talking about how Gaylords protect the neighborhood, what exactly did you think we were protecting it from? I looked through your shit and seen that your from Fox Lake. I didn't even know there were Gaylords out there, that town is a bunch of junkie hillbillies, it ain't shit. I came across this site when I was looking for something about Geronimo and I saw the stuff that you wrote. Now I'm going to put you on Front Street. You are full of shirt . You wrote that the P-Stones sent a 14 year old out to shoot Bradley. That's a lie. The guy wasn't even shooting at him.He was shooting at Sean W. who was a Kenmore Boy and Geronimo was in the car and got hit.Shyster (Sean) had fucked up some P-Stones and the dude seen him in the car and Bradley ended up getting killed. His own guys gave him up as the shooter and he even said that he wasn't shooting at Geronimo because he didn't know who he was. Shyster used to be a SAGL but he got kicked out by Sir Hustler when he wouldn't help jump some Kings. I asked some brothers about your section and nobody had much to say. You did lie about you guys shooting that cobra in Fox Lake though. I found out that guy Bowen who did the shooting was a freak and not a Gaylord.And the shooting wasn't gang related really it was over somebody breaking into a house or stealing weed or something. It's pretty fucking sad to claim something those losers did to make yourself look tough. As far as Maniac having a PR flag on his face, so what? He's half Puerto Rican.And he used to be a Eagle. The black section by Broadway and Lawrence was in the late 60s and early 70s . When Martin Luther King got killed the TJOs made all the blacks leave Senn and those guys had to go too.And we were united with Thorndale. That section didn't really have anything to do with the nation. Nobody knows a lot about them to be honest. JD had nothing to do with them. Now when he killed Kool aid from the Vice Lords he did have 2 Stones as his partners . I've hung with Gaylords that were every race too, so what? Why do you think the nation got so big when it did? Because guys wanted to protect their hoods from black and browns.We were not standing around talking about America, nobody ever did that. We rode white power in the joints for a long time. A lot of GLs were North Siders and the North Side was no joke in the 70s and 80s down in Menard. Ask Ape he was there. I was there. I don't know what you're trying to prove on here. As a group the GLN was racist. No big deal, we weren't a white supremacy group and some guys weren't white at all. I lived through it . Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. You seem to be some suburban whose trying to get accepted as a tough guy on the Internet. Keep talking shit and I'll prove you wrong every time. Those were my friends who died, not yours. It means something or it doesn't.

Almighty GLs
fresh meat

Post by Almighty GLs » May 14th, 2015, 10:19 am

Who did you gangbang with at Sayre? Sammy was never a GL and either was Little Tommy. And when I said day to day shit, I mean on the streets in general.

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 12:07 pm

MOST MOBS WAS RACIST BACK IN THE DAY INCLUDING US AND STONES TILL BOUT THE LATE 70Z EARLY 80Z.

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » May 14th, 2015, 12:13 pm

Well, ya got me.

Im from Wis. Not from fox lake or even a a real GL.

Just a wannabe. Never set foot in Chicago and barely in IL for that matter.

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You set the record straight.

GayLords are nigger and spic killers that burn crosses :tiphat: