Anyone who defends Gaylords

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: trustnone

Anyone who defends Gaylords

Postby AP_Mastermind » May 1st, 2015, 1:58 pm

yo anyone who defends gaylords is a disgrace. the real and true reason gaylords didnt make it was because they ass was foundedon racism and being white supremecists. royals were smarter and mroe open to all cultures joining..

yea u can say "BUT BUT THEY HAD BLACK GAYLORDS AND HISPANICS".. that shit all wack.. they had 1 or 2 black dues or hispanic who were regarded as disgraces back in the day for flippin gaylord.. and the GL's only accepted them ebcause they wanted to brag like "LOOK WE GOT ONE OF YOU SPICS/NIGGERS ON OUR SIDE! WHITE POWER!"

real talk... thats how it is.. gaylords were founded on some kill spic/niggas shit and stick to it. in the pen the higher ups are all apart of bigger organiations like aryan brotherhood and other cracker shit.

so anyone on their dick , unless ur white , kill yourself ASAP.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 1st, 2015, 2:42 pm

NIGGA ALL MOBS STARTED OUT ON SOME RACIST SHIT BACK THEN LORD COMMON KNOWLEDGE :whaat: EVEN US NIGGA :smh: BUT BY THE TIME THE 5 AND 6 CAME THAT SHIT WAS DEAD IN THE WATER :whaat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 3:23 pm

Find me GL cards or graffiti that showed racism before 1980.

Doesnt exist.

Some of the founding Grand n Noble GayLords were Mex/American.

In fact the Sayre Park Gaylords were founded by the Perez Brothers Jaws n Mad Dog.

I can go on and on but I won't waste my time with a fufu like you AP with your dead ass block.

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 3:26 pm

An no Hispanic was a "disgrace"

Maybe to the border hopping government funded ingrates like your parents but these were red blooded Americans that cared for the country they were born in!

7-12

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 3:28 pm

An FYI Gaylord's have no other gang ties to the AB

In fact Indiana GayLords went to war with the AB

Fucking retard

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby BeboDollaz » May 1st, 2015, 3:40 pm

I honestly didn't want to respond to this thread because you get on some moody shit when I talk to you about certain topics..

But listen bro, Gaylords are not all about racism. They started out on some racist stuff, I agree. and yeah the fact that they were only white till gentrification of neighborhoods and "white flight" started, causing alot of members to move to suburbs and other cities, forcing them to have to allow other races into their sets.. I can't argue that because some of the GL's I know told me and agree with that.

But where you are wrong is, that they're completely racist. The couldn't be because when they joined the peoples nation they started assimilating with blacks and hispanic gangs.

and while I agree Royals were a bit more leniant toward other races, especially since one of their leaders was an Arab, Royals have more white supremacist background than GLs as far as I've heard from GL members.. But that might not be true.

and mell mentioned a good point about all gangs started off race based.. I mean think about it... "Black Stones" "Black Power Rangers" "LATIN kings " "SPANISH cobras" etc.

Bro you know I'm not trying to make you look bad but you don't really know any GL's to be sayin all that shit lol.. and it still CVL > gaylords you already know I don't disrespect

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » May 1st, 2015, 4:00 pm

Greasers712 wrote:An no Hispanic was a "disgrace"

Maybe to the border hopping government funded ingrates like your parents but these were red blooded Americans that cared for the country they were born in!

7-12

Lmaooooooo this motherfucker :lmao: Talmbout "Were not racist! We love niggers and spics! We even have two whole Mexicans and one black dude in our gang, nicknamed Border Cricket, Wetback and Porch Monkey! Theyre the good kind since theyll listen to shitty rock music with us"

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » May 1st, 2015, 4:43 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:I honestly didn't want to respond to this thread because you get on some moody shit when I talk to you about certain topics..

But listen bro, Gaylords are not all about racism. They started out on some racist stuff, I agree. and yeah the fact that they were only white till gentrification of neighborhoods and "white flight" started, causing alot of members to move to suburbs and other cities, forcing them to have to allow other races into their sets.. I can't argue that because some of the GL's I know told me and agree with that.

But where you are wrong is, that they're completely racist. The couldn't be because when they joined the peoples nation they started assimilating with blacks and hispanic gangs.

and while I agree Royals were a bit more leniant toward other races, especially since one of their leaders was an Arab, Royals have more white supremacist background than GLs as far as I've heard from GL members.. But that might not be true.

and mell mentioned a good point about all gangs started off race based.. I mean think about it... "Black Stones" "Black Power Rangers" "LATIN kings " "SPANISH cobras" etc.

Bro you know I'm not trying to make you look bad but you don't really know any GL's to be sayin all that shit lol.. and it still CVL > gaylords you already know I don't disrespect

are u serious? how u defending them? they a disgrace to the term "lord" period. and plus u only sayin that shit cuz u practically white yourself SMFH, and what u mean "its still CVL".. WDFWU!

and greaser ud ont even live in chicago so i dont hear shit u say.. plus u jus a good researcher nothing else.

and mell how does a nigga, who happens to bea vicelord, from the west side know about gaylords or defend them? cmon nigga yo niggas probably would cut ass if they heard u talkin bou gaylords

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 5:40 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:I honestly didn't want to respond to this thread because you get on some moody shit when I talk to you about certain topics..

Ehhhhhh

We ALWAYS had members of different ethnic backgrounds since the 40s-50s.

Bottom line was if you were "from the neighborhood" and down for the Almighty GayLords you were able to join.

Color was a non-factor period.

Race only began to be an issue when Spanish speaking immigrants began to flood white neighborhoods like Humboldt park and in the 70s and 80s.

Bottom line GayLords are about 25% non White. Many come from mixed families "its Chicago"

You know why GayLords had only "some" minorities????

Because only "some" lived within GL territory. The few that did were accepted.

An 2-G you actually have about 10-15 Black GLs out there an others that are Black/White mixed. One is actually a Cook County Sheriff :lol:

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » May 1st, 2015, 5:40 pm

I see where Greaser is coming from even though I don't agree with it. Other whites boys use "racial" terms against other ethnicities but they were boys and not some kkk renegade racist, although I don't don't any mob has no racist. Every mob has racist, maybe not to the point of lynching and feeding black kids to alligators

White niggas be call polish niggas pollacks or micks or dagos or kikes jews, but they all still gangbanged gaylord. They probably did have a few hardcore racist in their click I don't doubt that for one second.

I know them Lords had Kilbourn on lock 10-13 years ago. Had all the hispanic and black kids lined up to shoot basketball, checking niggas who got in line and they were respected. I remember gaylord bob use to come on his bike with the big american flag hanging out. Get off the bike and tell all the hoopers shoot for teams :tiphat: :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 5:51 pm

Bel Airs wrote:I see where Greaser is coming from even though I don't agree with it. Other whites boys use "racial" terms against other ethnicities but they were boys and not some kkk renegade racist, although I don't don't any mob has no racist. Every mob has racist, maybe not to the point of lynching and feeding black kids to alligators

White niggas be call polish niggas pollacks or micks or dagos or kikes jews, but they all still gangbanged gaylord. They probably did have a few hardcore racist in their click I don't doubt that for one second.

I know them Lords had Kilbourn on lock 10-13 years ago. Had all the hispanic and black kids lined up to shoot basketball, checking niggas who got in line and they were respected. I remember gaylord bob use to come on his bike with the big american flag hanging out. Get off the bike and tell all the hoopers shoot for teams :tiphat: :2cents:

When any of us younger GLs decided to hang at KP for a day Bob was sure to be there with Lil Buzz lol.

We do play bball with other mobs occasionally but never hooped with folks.

If the old members had that truce we killed it few years ago by going at it with the HK GDz.

S4CH been on our shit list for some time to an we have our bouts with them.

Only gang we straight with on that hood are the LBs who we've had as neighborhood allies for 25yrs now. Basically allowed them to grow at BCst.

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 5:51 pm

Bel Airs wrote:I see where Greaser is coming from even though I don't agree with it. Other whites boys use "racial" terms against other ethnicities but they were boys and not some kkk renegade racist, although I don't don't any mob has no racist. Every mob has racist, maybe not to the point of lynching and feeding black kids to alligators

When any of us younger GLs decided to hang at KP for a day Bob was sure to be there with Lil Buzz lol.

We do play bball with other mobs occasionally but never hooped with folks.

If the old members had that truce we killed it few years ago by going at it with the HK GDz.

S4CH been on our shit list for some time to an we have our bouts with them.

Only gang we straight with on that hood are the LBs who we've had as neighborhood allies for 25yrs now. Basically allowed them to grow at BCst.

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » May 1st, 2015, 6:08 pm

Bob was one funny ass dude there was another funny dude I forgot his name :lol: It was mostly finballs, deuces use to try and come through from DP, but they died out when they killed that polish neutron at DP :smh: :rip2:

Spanish 4s were out there, LPs, School and Lavarge Kings, LBs. Mostly folks thier now last time I hooped it was cobras, gds, (blue city/ HK) couple fins

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » May 1st, 2015, 6:09 pm

At first I thought them GDs were Nike Boys you know how Schurz has all them crews aztecas sinisters, adidas boys, nike boys, BFLs

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 6:23 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Bob was one funny ass dude there was another funny dude I forgot his name :lol: It was mostly finballs, deuces use to try and come through from DP, but they died out when they killed that polish neutron at DP :smh: :rip2:

Spanish 4s were out there, LPs, School and Lavarge Kings, LBs. Mostly folks thier now last time I hooped it was cobras, gds, (blue city/ HK) couple fins

I know one of the BSst GLs was a shorty 2 from DP.

I think DP was done around 06-07??? I remember going through there with BSst looking for 2s but couldn't find any.

Yeah the SCz from FKst try to slither over Belmont from to time but if they do they ain't trying to bang.

HK GDz are on life support for real though. Maybe 3-5 heads left.

Schurz gets new war crews every year but they all bitch ass kids.

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 6:25 pm

Bobs old ass with be at KP callin things till he's in the dirt lol.

Good guy. Has a lot of respect throughout the NWS on the streets and off them to.

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 6:28 pm

Im sure BFLz all flipped IG an the Nike Boys flipped Maniac an Adidas Boys flipped Cobra.

Think all that flipping crews shit happen about 10yrs ago.

Aztecas were the last of the crews to have flipped into SGDz/MLDz

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » May 1st, 2015, 6:37 pm

AP_Mastermind wrote:

are u serious? how u defending them? they a disgrace to the term "lord" period. and plus u only sayin that shit cuz u practically white yourself SMFH, and what u mean "its still CVL".. WDFWU!

and greaser ud ont even live in chicago so i dont hear shit u say.. plus u jus a good researcher nothing else.

and mell how does a nigga, who happens to bea vicelord, from the west side know about gaylords or defend them? cmon nigga yo niggas probably would cut ass if they heard u talkin bou gaylords

C'mon now, there's not many white dudes named Ceaser. But what do you mean WDFWU? You're not the only CVL from CPLst that I fuck with and you know that. But yeah man why are you trying to argue lol. Just sayin-- you can't act like GL's are the KKK.. I know some GL's that are cool some younger ones too and they still all about people nation.

BTW, Greaser have you heard of these GL's from Bridgeview: Speedster, Preston, Fatman or Slickback? Originally from Sayre Park.. I worked with Fatman and Speedster for a few years. They know my older cousin who still talks to them from time to time.

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 6:58 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
AP_Mastermind wrote:

C'mon now, there's not many white dudes named Ceaser. But what do you mean WDFWU? You're not the only CVL from CPLst that I fuck with and you know that. But yeah man why are you trying to argue lol. Just sayin-- you can't act like GL's are the KKK.. I know some GL's that are cool some younger ones too and they still all about people nation.

BTW, Greaser have you heard of these GL's from Bridgeview: Speedster, Preston, Fatman or Slickback? Originally from Sayre Park.. I worked with Fatman and Speedster for a few years. They know my older cousin who still talks to them from time to time.

Speedster sounds familiar.

From SP I know guys like Ape, Chip, Lil Duck, Sammy, an lil Tommy r.I.p. few others but just run ins.

Knew lil Awful but fuck that trick. He Rots now.

I know one Bridgeveiw Brothers but he's like mid 20s an reps 79th n Harlem.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 1st, 2015, 7:04 pm

2wo-g wrote:

7-12

Lmaooooooo this motherfucker :lmao: Talmbout "Were not racist! We love niggers and spics! We even have two whole Mexicans and one black dude in our gang, nicknamed Border Cricket, Wetback and Porch Monkey! Theyre the good kind since theyll listen to shitty rock music with us"

:facepalm: AGAIN WIT THIS GOOFY THINKING HE KNOW BOUT CHI SHIT :cmon:. A NIGGA TIRED ALL U OT FASCINATED ASS NIGGAS. U WANNA KNOW BOUT CHI TAKE YO ASS TO THE GREYHOUND AND COME THRU.

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 1st, 2015, 7:05 pm

I don't think he is a Gaylord I think he is a wannabe from my understanding of Folkz and Peoples Laws they have a code not to disrespect other Brothers and Sisters of the Nation no matter if you Folkz of Peoples , right its clear he doesn't follow this code so he a is a Renegade Gaylord if he not on shit or stands on anything then its nothing really to worry about you should Link up with him if it really is a problem of his disrespecting Peoples Nation laws but what do I know im a G :whaat:

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » May 1st, 2015, 7:11 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

7-12

:facepalm: AGAIN WIT THIS GOOFY THINKING HE KNOW BOUT CHI SHIT :cmon:. A NIGGA TIRED ALL U OT FASCINATED ASS NIGGAS. U WANNA KNOW BOUT CHI TAKE YO ASS TO THE GREYHOUND AND COME THRU.

"You bout mad as shit ha?"

"You pounding on ya keyboard to defend some whiteboys who call you the n-word ha?"

"You start crying irl whenever you see someone type a joke about a old white street gang ha?"

og
og
Region: West

Postby Realspit » May 1st, 2015, 7:51 pm

:lmao:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » May 1st, 2015, 10:02 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
AP_Mastermind wrote:

u dont fk with us like that tho lol.. like on some eryday shit. and jus cuz ur name is ceaser dont mean u not white. u still half white so i see why you d-riding lol.. but its all good nigga jus dont tell a nigga "your wrong" nothing i said was wrong.. they all aout white supremecy.. the fatass washed up gylords u know wont tell u to your face their racist... its when no ones around but GL's that they be like spic this nigger that.. especially cuz the majority of gaylords are in racist ass hick towns .. chicago doesnt hold the population for gaylords anymore. gaylords are in places like missouri, indiana, iowa, etc

plus all u niggas takin shit seriously act like yall gaylords..when you niggas never really banged with no gaylords..

2wo-g got it right cuz he aint serious about it.. its just fuck gaylords .. fuck white gangs period because they try to step in minorities shoes.. and got washed away.. u said it yourself, white flgiht, gentrificaiton, all taht shit.. niggas had to leave or they woulda got mopped up like the ydid

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 2nd, 2015, 12:04 am

2G AINT GOT SHIT RIGHT JUST SOUND LIKE A BUT HURT LIL ASS BITCH ON THE RAG :whaat: STEADY PUTTIN UP MEME'S AND SHIT LIKE THAT FAZE ME BOY U A CHILD ON GHOST THIS SHIT ENTERTAINMENT THATS IT THATS ALL.AND TO LORD WHO THE FUCK STILL TRIPPIN ON RACE LORD ITS 2015 :whaat:. OF COURSE 2G STILL ON SOME RACIST SHIT HE FROM A HICK TOWN FLUID WHERE NIGGAS STILL FUCKIN THEY SISTERS AND SHIT :discust: .

Next

Return to Midwest