Headquarters

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Re: Headquarters

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » May 11th, 2015, 7:08 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BUT BESIDES LORDS BREEDS AND SOULS AINT NOBODY ON SHIT OUT HERE. NORTHSIDE U A DAMN LIE ON THE FIN AND SS........ WHO GIVES A FUCK :whaat: THE ONLY THINGS I LIKE BOUT THE SS IS THE SOX AND THE HOES :whaat:

U'z a lie :cmon: GDs deeper than souls & Breeds outwest but ain't on shit :killself:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » May 11th, 2015, 7:12 pm

You stay on a dick when its convienant.I'm done tho.check your own post n see for yourself...Loc4Life

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 8:24 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BUT BESIDES LORDS BREEDS AND SOULS AINT NOBODY ON SHIT OUT HERE. NORTHSIDE U A DAMN LIE ON THE FIN AND SS........ WHO GIVES A FUCK :whaat: THE ONLY THINGS I LIKE BOUT THE SS IS THE SOX AND THE HOES :whaat:

U'z a lie :cmon: GDs deeper than souls & Breeds outwest but ain't on shit :killself:

GDP DEEPER THAN BREEDS :cmon: :cmon: STOP THE MADNESS
StillOn1 wrote:You stay on a dick when its convienant.I'm done tho.check your own post n see for yourself...Loc4Life
NIGGA WHAT :cmon:

SolidFoe
underboss
underboss

Post by SolidFoe » May 12th, 2015, 10:47 am

I don't see why you even arguing with these nigz they obviously not in tune

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » May 12th, 2015, 11:39 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:

The only numbers that have been any concern to the body had $ signs in front of em. Majority groups in the city period are deeper than us.....so :shrug: STILL held it down against the best of em :tiphat: Ask the Folks in the K about these so called "lil" & "irrelevant" groups....

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » May 12th, 2015, 11:43 am

Epiconic wrote:Taking into consideration the ABLA Homes, among other places out west and out south....Are UVL's even seeing the New Breeds who they started waaaay before out west :facepalm: :lol:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:WE GOT 25000+HEADS :cmon: DO U KNOW THE MEANING OF STAGNANT OLE SAYIN SHIT I HEARD ON JEPORDEY FACE ASS :lol:. MOES STEPSONS FACE ASS :whaat: .
Nigga shut yo ol "I wish I was SOLID too" out the loop looking ass up boy!
Technically incorrect..... :facepalm: Although, what's understood needs not be explained. Send offs live in effect :smh:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 12th, 2015, 12:16 pm

SolidFoe wrote:I don't see why you even arguing with these nigz they obviously not in tune

U RIGHT SOLID :whaat: :smh: THESE NIGGAS DRUNK 4 :lol:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 12th, 2015, 12:20 pm

Pride wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:

The only numbers that have been any concern to the body had $ signs in front of em. Majority groups in the city period are deeper than us.....so :shrug: STILL held it down against the best of em :tiphat: Ask the Folks in the K about these so called "lil" & "irrelevant" groups....

PRIDE THIS NIGGA AIN'T BEEN OUT WEST A DAY IN HIS LIFE :whaat: THE ONLY REASON FOLKS STILL IN THE K IS CUZ Y'ALL FELL BACK OFF THEY AAS.

Gangsta773
soldier
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » May 12th, 2015, 1:49 pm

It's not about the Nations or Branches. It's about the blocks, circles & cliques. Hell, it's Sub-sub-sub factions out here nowadays. :lol: All outstanding members do not embrace nor do they interpret concepts the same, resulting in what you see taking place throughout the city today. CHAOS!

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 12th, 2015, 1:57 pm

Gangsta773 wrote:It's not about the Nations or Branches. It's about the blocks, circles & cliques. Hell, it's Sub-sub-sub factions out here nowadays. :lol: All outstanding members do not embrace nor do they interpret concepts the same, resulting in what you see taking place throughout the city today. CHAOS!

ON GHOST U ONE OF THE REALEST VS I DONE SAW POST ON THIS BITCH. NO BIAS SHIT BUT YEAH IT IS SUB FACTIONS HE'LL EVEN US GHOSTS GOT SUB FACTIONS AKA HOOD NIGGAS DALEGANG HARDHEADS DIRTY UZ ETC.

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 12th, 2015, 1:59 pm

MEANT TO SAY Gz DAMN S6 AUTOCORRECT :whaat:

Gangsta773
soldier
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » May 12th, 2015, 2:10 pm

Don't get me wrong. I know GDs hella deep, although I do not let THAT fact alone cloud my vision making me delusional. What's having a lot of numbers when nobody is on one accord. I'd hold a small, close knit group in higher regard as being more of a threat anyday. Yes, It is strength in numbers....but ONLY when the numbers are actually working together :2cents: That's like all of us coming together to push off a car but hell if we're pushing it in DIFFERENT directions? I might as well push my damn self :lol:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 12th, 2015, 2:50 pm

:whaat: I REMEMBER TELLIN MY NIGGAS THAT ONE TIME MY CAR BROKE DOWN ON PULASKI :whaat: EVERYBODY WAS ON SOME OTHER SHIT :whaat:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 12th, 2015, 3:51 pm

T Ochoa wrote::lol: I heard yo gotti was a U or fuckin with U's .chris said it was yung dolph :wtf: :cmon: ......
lol heard Gotti was Fam Mob
Young Dolph from South Memphis its a mix of Gangs in that area he fucks with GDz and VLs actually think he is a Crip

Dirty U's
fresh meat

Post by Dirty U's » March 27th, 2016, 4:14 pm

Almighty Lord 21-22-12 AVLN what up brothers

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » March 28th, 2016, 8:30 pm

IMO the Gs don't gotta HQ.the guys all over the place now days.I see BDs,Stones,Breeds n Lords everywhere but where they from.GDs went back to they original hood squads before they plugged in,so whatever block that squad started from HQ.#Wood

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » March 30th, 2016, 8:03 pm

Used 2 B full threads with nothing but official members from every mob on here. Yall wonder y niggas don't post no Mo :facepalm: Niggas went hammer in this joint :2cents: :tiphat:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » March 31st, 2016, 1:26 pm

@Ancient.its all bad on here.a bunch bloggers I thinks its the yuppies that's apart of the city's gentrification.nobody really from streets.

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » March 31st, 2016, 3:40 pm

Ancient wrote:Used 2 B full threads with nothing but official members from every mob on here. Yall wonder y niggas don't post no Mo :facepalm: Niggas went hammer in this joint :2cents: :tiphat:
StillOn1 wrote:@Ancient.its all bad on here.a bunch bloggers I thinks its the yuppies that's apart of the city's gentrification.nobody really from streets.
It's cuz the real members here don't post threads.

@Ancient, technically you can't complain. People like you don't create threads, you just wait for other people to create threads and respond only if it involves your nation.

Real people don't post no more because the real people don't start threads for other real people to reply to. But they're here, they're lurkin.

Just think back to a couple weeks ago when it was only brownbomber and bots postin threads.

I tried to make my threads biracial (i.e., Hispanic and Black beaches, flea markets in Hispanic and Black neighborhoods, what neighborhoods do Hispanic and Black cops live in, for Hispanics, if you had to live in any Black neighborhood, which would it be, and for Blacks, if you had to live in any Hispanic neighborhood, what would it be?, etc.).