Headquarters

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Re: Headquarters

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » May 10th, 2015, 8:17 pm

Mcs deper than UVLs tho..

Niggas mention TVLZ in da 100s :cmon: Them niggas a Party Gang :lol: Straight boppin sessions..

BDs & Moes from da Gardens beefin tho :lol:

Mcs on 10-6 & 10-8 die 5 :lol:

Da 100s Belong to da Folks

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 10th, 2015, 9:29 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
T Ochoa wrote::lol: I heard yo gotti was a U or fuckin with U's .chris said it was yung dolph :wtf: :cmon: ......

I HEARD THAT ALSO. I FUCK WIT YO GOTTI AND 36 BUT IM NOT INTO THE MEMPHIS MOB SCENE OR WHO AFFILIATED

Gea I kan respect it , :tiphat: & plus khris was the 1 who was saying it ,sooo :lol: u know his hating ass kould be lying or just wanting to diss V.L's period :lol: .I heard gotti niggas nem was blood tho, but no lie u know a lot of v.L's did flip blood n all. so who knows .............still kan't believe they'll flip blood when u was the biggest mob in Memphis :facepalm: but black people these days is being lead by youtube,t.v rappers n who's more popular n got more members.. :facepalm: :killself: ........

Bloods and Vice Lords are allies so ether could be true

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 10th, 2015, 9:34 pm

CHRIS YO ASS THOUGHT GDZ WAS IN THE HOLE AKA 5TH CITY :whaat: NO BS THOUGH MCZ IS IN NO WAY DEEPER THAN US NO BIAS SHIT. THE POLE GOT AS MANY MCZ THAN IT IS GHOSTS JUST JUST IN 5TH CITY ALONE :whaat:. ALSO LET'S NOT FORGET BOUT THE GHOSTS THATS IN MAYWOOD ALSO. YEAH WE MOSTLY OUT WEST BUT WE DEEP AS FUCK OUT HERE STOP PLAYIN :cmon:.

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby T Ochoa » May 10th, 2015, 10:52 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
T Ochoa wrote::lol: I heard yo gotti was a U or fuckin with U's .chris said it was yung dolph :wtf: :cmon: ......

I HEARD THAT ALSO. I FUCK WIT YO GOTTI AND 36 BUT IM NOT INTO THE MEMPHIS MOB SCENE OR WHO AFFILIATED

Gea I kan respect it , :tiphat: & plus khris was the 1 who was saying it ,sooo :lol: u know his hating ass kould be lying or just wanting to diss V.L's period :lol: .I heard gotti niggas nem was blood tho, but no lie u know a lot of v.L's did flip blood n all. so who knows .............still kan't believe they'll flip blood when u was the biggest mob in Memphis :facepalm: but black people these days is being lead by youtube,t.v rappers n who's more popular n got more members.. :facepalm: :killself: ........

I hate that shit, I hate bloods n stones allies, I only accept traditional shit ,reasons why BKUZ 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 THEY ALLIES BKUZ THEY FAV KOLOR IS RED N THEY FAV NUMBER IS THE 5 :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: I KNOW HOW DOWNSOUTH NIGGAS THINK I HANG AROUND 2 MANY N ASK THEY DUMB ASS REAL QUESTIONS THEY KAN'T ANSWER .. BLOODS DOWN HERE THINKIN VICELORDS N STONES COPYING OFF THEM WEARING RED N BANGIN THE 5 :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: .BLOODS DOWN HERE DON'T KNOW THE YEAR THEY WAS FORMED N WHAT NAMES WAS AT THE MEETIN WITH TEENAGE T RODGERS... :cmon: :killself: .. just like Im into it with dumb ass bds down here don't know about DD"s in 1959 and the first bdn in 62 ,63 which was an alliance and not 1 gang..like the stones was n vicelords back then :facepalm:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 11th, 2015, 1:16 am

T Ochoa wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:

I hate that shit, I hate bloods n stones allies, I only accept traditional shit ,reasons why BKUZ 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 THEY ALLIES BKUZ THEY FAV KOLOR IS RED N THEY FAV NUMBER IS THE 5 :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: I KNOW HOW DOWNSOUTH NIGGAS THINK I HANG AROUND 2 MANY N ASK THEY DUMB ASS REAL QUESTIONS THEY KAN'T ANSWER .. BLOODS DOWN HERE THINKIN VICELORDS N STONES COPYING OFF THEM WEARING RED N BANGIN THE 5 :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: .BLOODS DOWN HERE DON'T KNOW THE YEAR THEY WAS FORMED N WHAT NAMES WAS AT THE MEETIN WITH TEENAGE T RODGERS... :cmon: :killself: .. just like Im into it with dumb ass bds down here don't know about DD"s in 1959 and the first bdn in 62 ,63 which was an alliance and not 1 gang..like the stones was n vicelords back then :facepalm:

lol them Surenos on that black hate shit out there tho

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Epiconic » May 11th, 2015, 8:52 am

Epiconic wrote:Is it a requirement for all UVLs to have raggedy fucked up grills before they can take oath or some :wtf: :whaat: :facepalm:

Thought U's got along with all the brothers Mel :shrug:
Raggedy Mouth Fuck clearly says "U's Fuck Foes" AVLN though right? :ohhh:

GOOFY ASS MICK MY SHIT BEEN FIXED FIR YEARS NOW AND SECOND OFF BUDDY DONT SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE UVLN FUCK U MEAN THATS HOW THAT BROTHER FEEL JUST LIKE SOME FOES ON SOME FUCK MAFIA SHIT. NIGGAS AINT SPEAKIN FOR NO ENTIRE BRANCH :smh: AND NIGGA U PULLIN UP YOUTUBE VIDEOS :whaat: :killself: IM SITTIN HERE ON MENARD WIT MY 2:19 NIGGAS GETTIN FUCKED UP :facepalm: :ohhh:

Sitting on Menard with "YOUR" Bodysnatchaz getting fucked up all while on THU huh :facepalm: :lol:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NO BS THOUGH MCZ IS IN NO WAY DEEPER THAN US NO BIAS SHIT. THE POLE GOT AS MANY MCZ THAN IT IS GHOSTS JUST JUST IN 5TH CITY ALONE :whaat:.

Northpole MCs: Off Leland, In Marshalfield Gardens....MCs from the Cabrini high-rises relocated to both places which already had MCs didn't even mention Lathrop Homes :facepalm:

Y'all not even seeing the lowend MCs out south alone :2cents: East of the Dan Ryan to State St. 29th - 31st Dearborn Homes 12 high-rise buildings? Further East you got YM Los City 47th - 51st Cottage Grove - Drexel. Do you realize how strong and deep the MCs are West of the Dan Ryan from 44th pl - 51st Wells - Shields?

Do you realize how bigger the SS is compared to the WS. That's just MCs on the Lowend :wtf: :whaat: You can't be serious :facepalm: I didn't even get to Grove Parc Plaza in Woodlawn....MCs got those buildings flooded too. :facepalm:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ALSO LET'S NOT FORGET BOUT THE GHOSTS THATS IN MAYWOOD ALSO. YEAH WE MOSTLY OUT WEST BUT WE DEEP AS FUCK OUT HERE STOP PLAYIN :cmon:.

Nigga keep going outside the city limits for numbers: Memphis, Rockford, Maywood
Ok nigga.... :shrug: Madison, North Minneapolis, Robbins....etc

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NIGGAS AINT BEEN OUT WEST IN TWO GENERATIONS :discust: BUT OUT WEST SOOOOOOOOOO SWEET THOUGH :whaat: :yeahright: :comeon: :foh:

Y'all haven't established ANYWHERE ELSE in the city since y'all were formed 2 generations ago. Ol limited stagnant ass mob :lol: :facepalm:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 9:02 am

WE GOT 25000+HEADS :cmon: DO U KNOW THE MEANING OF STAGNANT OLE SAYIN SHIT I HEARD ON JEPORDEY FACE ASS :lol:. MOES STEPSONS FACE ASS :whaat: .

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 9:08 am

Epiconic wrote:
Epiconic wrote:Is it a requirement for all UVLs to have raggedy fucked up grills before they can take oath or some :wtf: :whaat: :facepalm:

Thought U's got along with all the brothers Mel :shrug:
Raggedy Mouth Fuck clearly says "U's Fuck Foes" AVLN though right? :ohhh:

GOOFY ASS MICK MY SHIT BEEN FIXED FIR YEARS NOW AND SECOND OFF BUDDY DONT SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE UVLN FUCK U MEAN THATS HOW THAT BROTHER FEEL JUST LIKE SOME FOES ON SOME FUCK MAFIA SHIT. NIGGAS AINT SPEAKIN FOR NO ENTIRE BRANCH :smh: AND NIGGA U PULLIN UP YOUTUBE VIDEOS :whaat: :killself: IM SITTIN HERE ON MENARD WIT MY 2:19 NIGGAS GETTIN FUCKED UP :facepalm: :ohhh:

Sitting on Menard with "YOUR" Bodysnatchaz getting fucked up all while on THU huh :facepalm: :lol:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NO BS THOUGH MCZ IS IN NO WAY DEEPER THAN US NO BIAS SHIT. THE POLE GOT AS MANY MCZ THAN IT IS GHOSTS JUST JUST IN 5TH CITY ALONE :whaat:.

Northpole MCs: Off Leland, In Marshalfield Gardens....MCs from the Cabrini high-rises relocated to both places which already had MCs didn't even mention Lathrop Homes :facepalm:

Y'all not even seeing the lowend MCs out south alone :2cents: East of the Dan Ryan to State St. 29th - 31st Dearborn Homes 12 high-rise buildings? Further East you got YM Los City 47th - 51st Cottage Grove - Drexel. Do you realize how strong and deep the MCs are West of the Dan Ryan from 44th pl - 51st Wells - Shields?

AND HALF THEM NIGGAS EBK :whaat:

Do you realize how bigger the SS is compared to the WS. That's just MCs on the Lowend :wtf: :whaat: You can't be serious :facepalm: I didn't even get to Grove Parc Plaza in Woodlawn....MCs got those buildings flooded too. :facepalm:

:cmon: CHRIS WHERE U AT :whaat:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ALSO LET'S NOT FORGET BOUT THE GHOSTS THATS IN MAYWOOD ALSO. YEAH WE MOSTLY OUT WEST BUT WE DEEP AS FUCK OUT HERE STOP PLAYIN :cmon:.

Nigga keep going outside the city limits for numbers: Memphis, Rockford, Maywood

NIGGA MAYWOOD 10 MINS AWAY FROM THE WESTSIDE GOOFY :lol:. SAME SHIT DAMN NEAR SMH

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NIGGAS AINT BEEN OUT WEST IN TWO GENERATIONS :discust: BUT OUT WEST SOOOOOOOOOO SWEET THOUGH :whaat: :yeahright: :comeon: :foh:

Y'all haven't established ANYWHERE ELSE in the city since y'all were formed 2 generations ago. Ol limited stagnant ass mob :lol: :facepalm:

MY BRANCH A WS MOB GOOFY IM NOT THE ONE IN DENIAL BOUT THEY MOB. YO NATION AINT FUCKIN WIT AVLN PERIOD FUCKIN MICK :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 9:11 am

AND YEAH I WAS ON MENARD GOOFY IM NOT STUCK IN A HOT BOX ASS ROOM LIKE U SCARED TO ROTATE CUZ OF THE FOLKS :lol: I GOT A S6 LAME GET IN TUNE AND YEAH MY DAY ONE 219 NIGGAS DUMBASS LEARN TO READ :lol: MICK RIB EATING ASS

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 9:25 am

WE OUT WEST. THE BURBS AND OTHER STATES WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB 500 IM OFF TO MY 925.

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby T Ochoa » May 11th, 2015, 9:43 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:

so vicelords n gdn niggas getting money together in Memphis huh :ohhh: :bow:

7th Street Murda Squad gang members busted

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -
Sixteen members of the 7th Street Murda Squad were indicted on federal drug charges in Memphis.

Members of the Memphis Drug Enforcement Administration Task Force arrested nine of the indicted gang members. Investigators are still searching for seven of the gang members.

The indictments and arrests are the result of extensive investigations by federal and local law enforcement teams.

The 7th Street Murda Squad is a criminal gang comprised of members of the Gangster Disciples and Vice Lords.

Investigators say 7th Street Murda Squad started in 2012. Members named in the federal indictment are said to have been distributing large amounts of narcotics, including cocaine and meth

Federal attorneys plan to release more information on the arrests and the search for the remaining seven gang members Wednesday afternoon.

Below are the nine arrested defendants:

David Lenard Matlock, 32, Memphis
Joe Jones, 36, Memphis
Alvin Lewis, 41, Memphis
Carbin Junior Bullard, 55, Memphis
Albert Demarcus Calhoun, 23, Memphis
Marquice Bell, 28, Blytheville, AR
Christopher Adas Nelson III, 42, (In State Custody)
Roderick McNary, 38, Memphis
Charles Eugene Seaborn, 38, Memphis

Below are the seven defendants still at-large:

Tavious Swift, 35, Memphis
Ronnie Kenneth Malone, 45, Memphis
Larry Hill, 45, Memphis
Antonio Anderson, 29, Memphis
Cal Griffin, 39, Memphis
Eric Grove, 38, Memphis
Markeith DeWayne McDaniel, 35, Memphis

prospect
Region: South
Affiliation: North Memphis

Postby Humbull » May 11th, 2015, 11:32 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:

GDs and Bloods rocking with each other in Douglass, they all claim DMG. It depends on where you're at in Memphis.

T Ochoa wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:

so vicelords n gdn niggas getting money together in Memphis huh :ohhh: :bow:

7th Street Murda Squad gang members busted

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -
Sixteen members of the 7th Street Murda Squad were indicted on federal drug charges in Memphis.

Members of the Memphis Drug Enforcement Administration Task Force arrested nine of the indicted gang members. Investigators are still searching for seven of the gang members.

The indictments and arrests are the result of extensive investigations by federal and local law enforcement teams.

The 7th Street Murda Squad is a criminal gang comprised of members of the Gangster Disciples and Vice Lords.

Investigators say 7th Street Murda Squad started in 2012. Members named in the federal indictment are said to have been distributing large amounts of narcotics, including cocaine and meth

Federal attorneys plan to release more information on the arrests and the search for the remaining seven gang members Wednesday afternoon.

Below are the nine arrested defendants:

David Lenard Matlock, 32, Memphis
Joe Jones, 36, Memphis
Alvin Lewis, 41, Memphis
Carbin Junior Bullard, 55, Memphis
Albert Demarcus Calhoun, 23, Memphis
Marquice Bell, 28, Blytheville, AR
Christopher Adas Nelson III, 42, (In State Custody)
Roderick McNary, 38, Memphis
Charles Eugene Seaborn, 38, Memphis

Below are the seven defendants still at-large:

Tavious Swift, 35, Memphis
Ronnie Kenneth Malone, 45, Memphis
Larry Hill, 45, Memphis
Antonio Anderson, 29, Memphis
Cal Griffin, 39, Memphis
Eric Grove, 38, Memphis
Markeith DeWayne McDaniel, 35, Memphis

Vice Lords still got dumb numbers in Memphis. T's threw a city-wide function for King Neal birthday :2cents: Yea, Bloods did benefit off some pancakes. But JYD, RichLords 20Mobb T's, CreteMobb C's and GhostMobb U's still pretty strong throughout Memphis bruh.

boss
boss

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » May 11th, 2015, 11:45 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:WE GOT 25000+HEADS :cmon: DO U KNOW THE MEANING OF STAGNANT OLE SAYIN SHIT I HEARD ON JEPORDEY FACE ASS :lol:. MOES STEPSONS FACE ASS :whaat: .

why u tellin lies :lol: barely a 1000 deep in chicago but yall got 25,000 mems :killself:

fresh meat

Postby Epiconic » May 11th, 2015, 12:10 pm

Taking into consideration the ABLA Homes, among other places out west and out south....Are UVL's even seeing the New Breeds who they started waaaay before out west :facepalm: :lol:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:WE GOT 25000+HEADS :cmon: DO U KNOW THE MEANING OF STAGNANT OLE SAYIN SHIT I HEARD ON JEPORDEY FACE ASS :lol:. MOES STEPSONS FACE ASS :whaat: .

Nigga shut yo ol "I wish I was SOLID too" out the loop looking ass up boy!

fresh meat

Postby Epiconic » May 11th, 2015, 12:20 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:

why u tellin lies :lol: barely a 1000 deep in chicago but yall got 25,000 mems :killself:

:whaat: and he really think U's fucking with Snakes.....Does he even realize how many MCs were in just the 3 buildings off 53rd & State alone :wtf: :facepalm: Them niggas just didn't disappear after the buildings got demolished nigga :lol: Not to mention Dearborns, Grove Parc Plaza, Cabrini, Lathrop or Marshalfields :facepalm: That's just brothers in the buildings ALONE...not even talking blocks and land????? :whaat:

Epiconic wrote:

Nigga please..... :facepalm:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 12:26 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:

SO U TELLING ME THE AVLN GOT ONLY 1000 MEMBERS :cmon: :whaat:

Epiconic wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:

:whaat: and he really think U's fucking with Snakes.....Does he even realize how many MCs were in just the 3 buildings off 53rd & State alone :wtf: :facepalm: Them niggas just didn't disappear after the buildings got demolished nigga :lol: Not to mention Dearborns, Grove Parc Plaza, Cabrini, Lathrop or Marshalfields :facepalm: That's just brothers in the buildings ALONE...not even talking blocks and land????? :whaat:

Epiconic wrote:

Nigga please..... :facepalm:

FUCK OUTTA HERE GOOF TROOP :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 12:35 pm

Epiconic wrote:Taking into consideration the ABLA Homes, among other places out west and out south....Are UVL's even seeing the New Breeds who they started waaaay before out west :facepalm: :lol:

NOW I KNOW FOR SHO U AINT INTUNE OR HAVENT STEPPED FOOT ON ANY WESTSIDE BLOCKS.

Nigga shut yo ol "I wish I was SOLID too" out the loop looking ass up boy!

OUT THE LOOP???? :cmon: BITCH IM IN THE LAND VERIFIED MEANWHILE YO ASS STUCK ON WHATEVER NUMBER BLOCK U STAY ON OLE THE GO THE FOLKS SNAKE FACE ASS :whaat: WHO THE FUCK WANNA BE AN MC OUT WEST :whaat: WE GOT OVER 15 VERIFIED BLOCKS AND IN THE HOLY AND WE OWN 5TH CITY U FUCKIN LAME. YALL GOT ALL THIS LAND BUT STILL AINT SHIT TO MOES GDZ BDZ OLE 4TH STRING ASS NATION :whaat: STOP TRYING TO PUMP THE MCN UP LIKE YALL RUNNIN THE CITY :cmon:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 12:39 pm

MEANT TO SAY GO SNAKE THERE GO THE FOLKS :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » May 11th, 2015, 2:31 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:

SO U TELLING ME THE AVLN GOT ONLY 1000 MEMBERS :cmon: :whaat:

nigga, uvls barely got 1,000 mems.. We talkin UVLN Vs. MCN

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 5:53 pm

CHRIS YO CLOWN ASS AINT EVEN STEPPES YO LAME ASS ON ANY LORD BLOCK SO HOW YO CLOWN ASS KNOW?? :cmon: STAY YO CLOWN ASS IN SS POLITICS AND GET INTUNE :smh:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 5:57 pm

COME TO AUSTIN TALKIN BOUT MCN VS UVLN :lol: GET YO ASS LAUGHED OR CLAPPED AT :lol:.FOH MCN MAJORITY OF MEMBERS IS IN THE SS WIT A FEW IN THE POLE. YALL A SS MOB WE A WESTSIDE MOB WHICH I'LL RATHER BE ANYWAY. I BEEN OUT SOUTH AINT NO MONEY OUT THERE LIKE OUT HERE ANYWAY. MONEY BEFORE ANYTHING.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » May 11th, 2015, 6:20 pm

Ghost u been getting how's on here for a minute.stop being a spokeswoman n be a man.vln don't care bout yo sucka ass.

captain
captain
Affiliation: 197

Postby Pookie.. » May 11th, 2015, 6:45 pm

THE ONLY PLACE LORDS HOLD REAL WEIGHT IN THE CITY IS THE WESTSIDE NORTHSIDE AND SOUTHSIDE THEY 2ND/3RD CLASS CITIZENS COMPARED TO THE OTHER MOBZ IN THE AREA BUT YOU CAN CATCH THEM NIGGAS IN RANDOM AREAS THRROUGHOUT THE NORTHSIDE AND IN OTHER NIGGAZ HOODZZ N GET A PASS :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 6:57 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Ghost u been getting how's on here for a minute.stop being a spokeswoman n be a man.vln don't care bout yo sucka ass.

STILLONADICK NOBODY ASKED YO BROKE ASS OPINION. NIGGAS ACTIN LIKE THEY OPINION ACTUALLY LAW OR SOME SHIT FOH BRICK

Pookie.. wrote:THE ONLY PLACE LORDS HOLD REAL WEIGHT IN THE CITY IS THE WESTSIDE NORTHSIDE AND SOUTHSIDE THEY 2ND/3RD CLASS CITIZENS COMPARED TO THE OTHER MOBZ IN THE AREA BUT YOU CAN CATCH THEM NIGGAS IN RANDOM AREAS THRROUGHOUT THE NORTHSIDE AND IN OTHER NIGGAZ HOODZZ N GET A PASS :tiphat:

BUT BESIDES LORDS BREEDS AND SOULS AINT NOBODY ON SHIT OUT HERE. NORTHSIDE U A DAMN LIE ON THE FIN AND SS........ WHO GIVES A FUCK :whaat: THE ONLY THINGS I LIKE BOUT THE SS IS THE SOX AND THE HOES :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 11th, 2015, 7:01 pm

AND BE A MAN????? :cmon: NIGGA YO BITCH KNOW HOW MUCH NIGGA I AM STOP IT. HALF THE BEEFS I BEEN IN I WAS SOLO. I DIDNT NEED THE AVLN OR THE UVLN FOR MOST OF THE NIGGAS I DONE BUMPED HEADS WIT OVER THE YEARS :cmon: MAN BEFORE ANYTHING ALSO NIGGA

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest