Headquarters

Ancient
boss
boss

Headquarters

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 11:15 am

We all know that Holy City goes unchallenged as for where the Lawds HQ is. Stones, Snakes, 3's, and G's what chall say HQ is? I was arguing like a mu fucka with the Mo's about where ours is. I said M.T. Not cause it's the biggest, but when An-gel gat killed Keeta put us under his wing. Not dictating but a sincere welcome. If u wouldve asked me this and Ang was alive, I'd say TT. These fruits trying 2 convince me otherwise doh :smh: :shrug: What chall think? Or do yall have 1? Shit different now. Niggas might not honor no HQ!

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Re: Headquarters

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 30th, 2015, 2:17 pm

GDs & BDs - Disciples City... No Question.

Snakes don't have a headquarters or motherland or even a 8 block radius of turf :lol:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 3:25 pm

Sunny where is Disciple City? I'm sleep 2 the beat :shrug:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 4:53 pm

I DONT KNOW WHERE THE SNAKES HEADQUARTERS IS BUT I DO KNOW THAT THEY MOTHERLAND IS TVL HOOD NOW. AND I AGREE WIT U MOE I ALWAYS SAUD MT WAS THE MOES HEADQUARTERS

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 4:55 pm

AND I THINK TREYS IS IN ENGLEWOOD

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 30th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Ancient wrote:Sunny where is Disciple City? I'm sleep 2 the beat :shrug:
Englewood

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Maybe it's called something else, but really can't c Foe ' nem honoring it anyway. U 1 of the only shawties that fake honor structure :tiphat: :2cents:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » April 30th, 2015, 7:52 pm

It has to be MT. Even the Stones here talk about the town like they will develop super powers if they went there :whaat:

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 30th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Ancient wrote:Maybe it's called something else, but really can't c Foe ' nem honoring it anyway. U 1 of the only shawties that fake honor structure :tiphat: :2cents:
That Englewood area been called Disciples City for years :cmon: Going back to the Late 60s & Early 70s..

Dan Ryan to Ashland/59th to 69th.. All Disciples..

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 8:28 pm

:stoned: out with the old and in with the "bold" (new) im going with terror dome, f.park- and upthere near the mecca or whatever place finballs be praying at, northeast of lowe end :lol: ---fa stones..

fa da 12's aka L's aka powder heads / needle arms ,im going with the new Austin for some sets :bow: and G.field park for the other sets....for folks im going to go with roseland area anywhere in there :stoned:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 8:50 pm

@Sun. Of course I know where the streets r, just never heard nobody say that ever. NO LOVE, D TOWN(3'S), NO GOOD, FLAWLESS LAWLESS, T LOVE thats it. Never heard of it Ku. @Country. How the fuck would u know? :shrug: Man get cho Solja Slim war rag wearing ass on :lol:

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 30th, 2015, 9:37 pm

Ancient wrote:@Sun. Of course I know where the streets r, just never heard nobody say that ever. NO LOVE, D TOWN(3'S), NO GOOD, FLAWLESS LAWLESS, T LOVE thats it. Never heard of it Ku. @Country. How the fuck would u know? :shrug: Man get cho Solja Slim war rag wearing ass on :lol:
U know bout the Original Murder Town in The wood?

GTown
colonel
colonel

Post by GTown » April 30th, 2015, 9:49 pm

Fuck that shit jo y'all talking straight west side y'all own some other shit

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 9:52 pm

Ancient wrote:@Sun. Of course I know where the streets r, just never heard nobody say that ever. NO LOVE, D TOWN(3'S), NO GOOD, FLAWLESS LAWLESS, T LOVE thats it. Never heard of it Ku. @Country. How the fuck would u know? :shrug: Man get cho Solja Slim war rag wearing ass on :lol:
:lmao: got damn big law, u must know dis twenty74 profile, nigga typed @country... :lmao: :lmao: I thought u was fina put ,who is this new nigga or profile, :whaat: nigga said soulja slim war rag :lmao:

moe u know my motto , in bull I buss, in stone I trust...kabbalah :bow: almonrah nemaste :bow:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w3e8vxz1cBc?list=WL" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 10:19 pm

T Ochoa wrote::stoned: out with the old and in with the "bold" (new) im going with terror dome, f.park- and upthere near the mecca or whatever place finballs be praying at, northeast of lowe end :lol: ---fa stones..

fa da 12's aka L's aka powder heads / needle arms ,im going with the new Austin for some sets :bow: and G.field park for the other sets....for folks im going to go with roseland area anywhere in there :stoned:

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF AN OT RETARDED ASS CHIEF KEEF LIL DIRK WANNA BE NIGGA :whaat: NIGGA GOT OTF ON HIS COW AN SHIT :lol:

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 10:40 pm

:lol: bra im not mad or stun u mel, im mad at whoever keeping that 3 page thread going I created tho :facepalm: ,notice I ain't typed u in over a month, nor u been stun me n talking shit, let's keep it like dat, ancient talkin shit to me is enough, he don't need another man, yet alone another finball koming to his "rescue" online mel :cmon: ..bigger problems to worry about than me.. we black looking at kops kill our race n youth, while yo city marching for small town blacks like mines, ferguson, b-more... etc.. :facepalm: :cmon: small town blacks been stepping up for the country lately since ferguson :tiphat: :bow: even the nyc's ,l.a niggas on here admitted the niggas in big cities ain't doing shit like urs ,L.a, etc.. but watching from sideline.. :tiphat: -------off topic, more about whats going on today in the streets.. :tiphat: im on some black power shit for now spreading love & wisdom :bow:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 11:02 pm

:cmon: :bored:

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 11:08 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::cmon: :bored:
i kan tell u read the first 4 lines n didn't read the rest, I DIDNT EVEN TALK SHIT TO U OR VICELORDS, OR SAID HOOK OF FUCK CHICAGO OR NONE OF DAT.. IM SPEAKING ON BLACK EVENTS N SHIT WHATS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY N U PUT :bored: :cmon: ........... DUDE.... U IS A TRUE HYPOCRITE... I BET IF A VICELORD WAS TO SPEAK ON BALTIMORE RIGHT NOW ,U'LL LIE SAYIN U GOING DOWNTHERE OR U GOT SOME LORDS DOWNTHERE MARCHING FOR US BLACKS..I KAN KARELSS ABOUT GANG SHIT RIGHT NOW MEL, ITS BIGGER SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT LIKE IM SAYIN.. BUT YO CITY LET 2 DUDES GET KILLED BY KOPS LAST YEAR.. WHERE'S CNN SHOWING YA'LL MARCHING ? THE REAL STAND UP BLACKS, LIKE FINBALL LIT TEACHES YA'LL STONES,LORDS N COBRAS??? #LIKE I THOUGHT,, YA'LL AIN'T PROGRESSING N DOING SHIT FOR BLACK COMMUNITY COUNTRYWIDE, LEAVE DIS TO THE SOUTH N WEST KOAST N SOME OF THE EAST.. THIS AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH GANGS.. PAY ATTENTION,READ & USE YO 3RD EYE

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 11:29 pm

I hate chall ruined my thread :lol: but Country gat a point. B and C's uniting while we fighting :smh: I was just talm bout this shit in the barber shop couple days ago. Lil "J" off the 1 was a Gangster, and gat killed by the Romes. Niggas was like "1 less opp" :facepalm: Mu fuckas younger than me in this city is off. Ain't enough real Men stepping up. Brothers trying 2 put together a city wide peace treaty! Salute 2 the South and Eastcoast. Chi protested, but not alot of the heavy weights that can could change shit. U alright wit me Country :tiphat: 4x white T wearing ass :whaat:

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Ancient wrote:I hate chall ruined my thread :lol: but Country gat a point. B and C's uniting while we fighting :smh: I was just talm bout this shit in the barber shop couple days ago. Lil "J" off the 1 was a Gangster, and gat killed by the Romes. Niggas was like "1 less opp" :facepalm: Mu fuckas younger than me in this city is off. Ain't enough real Men stepping up. Brothers trying 2 put together a city wide peace treaty! Salute 2 the South and Eastcoast. Chi protested, but not alot of the heavy weights that can could change shit. U alright wit me Country :tiphat: 4x white T wearing ass :whaat:
to tell u the truth the standup guys from yo city dying with you and stillon1 generation ,chris just yung with wisdom n mel around yo age, but u seen them pics n videos I put up of mel in that other thread is real :lol: ;do he look like he can contribute positive shit to the finball nation yet alone blakk community :lmao: ,mel got missin teeth n it was 4 years ago I know it ain't fixed :discust: ... my bad for ruining yo thread, I wasn't going to post no more, after u talk shit to me, but u know how these "internet vicelords" are, gotta help every finball out online :facepalm: :wtf: :cmon: :killself:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 1st, 2015, 12:19 am

AGAIN U AND 2G GOTTA BE THE LAMEST NIGGAS ALIVE AND TRUTH BE TOLD THEY ASS GOTTA UNITE CUZ THE SURENOS TREATIN THEY ASS OUT WEST. U DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT FOLKS OR BROTHERS BESIDES THE FAKE LIT ON HERE AND YOUTUBE :whaat:

AND MOE AINT NO YALL TO IT YO THREAD WAS FU FU UP SOON AS THIS COUNTRY BUMPKIN CAME IN SMH :smh:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 1st, 2015, 12:22 am

YO ASS STILL GOT ON THEM BUSTED ASS KICKS NOW THOUGH FUCK THE BULLSHIT :whaat: AND I FUCKED MORE HOES WHILE MY TOOTH NOT TEETH DUMBASS LIL BOY WAS MISSIN THAN U FUCKED IN YO WORTHLESS LIFE SPAN :whaat: ON GHOST YALL MILK COW'S

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » May 1st, 2015, 10:51 am

mel ...me n ancient oover here talking about b-more n blakk events, n u still in "lil boi" mode cracking, but u didn't have shit to say about whats going on in the country now huh ,when it's time to be serious :cmon: :killself: ...... u be flexing, it shows with everything u type, who is talking about fucking women right now? when polices killing us u black just like me across the country.. damn boi u slow as shit, but I bet if a vicelord komes in here talking about it, u gonna post on it like u been all into it and been helping out the black community, once again u cracking when did I say fuck u in here? I ain't dissed u or vicelords or yo city.... #grow up :lol:

n here's boxes of shit I been ordering n what I been doing trappin, shopping n stayin out of the police eyes

^^^^ 12 pounds of true religion clothes , n clothes is light so do the math on how many clothes u have to weigh, up to = 12 pounds..

^^ if u mr. high price n designer u know what time it is with saks fifth avenue .. like I said DON'T LET MY RED RETRO 13'S GET U EMBARRASSED.. WITH YO MISSIN TEETH ASS I BEEN BLOWING BANDS ON KLOTHES, GUNS , BULLET PROOF LEVEL IV VESTS, DOING SHIT ONLY L.E.O N SECRET SERVICE MEN DO BREAK THE LAWS IN PUBLIC, INTERNET AND IN FRONT OF L.E.O :lol:

Gangsta773
soldier
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » May 1st, 2015, 10:56 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
Ancient wrote:Sunny where is Disciple City? I'm sleep 2 the beat :shrug:
Englewood
Yessir. Englewood is the Mecca of G&D. Although, I no longer consider it HQs because shit ain't AA1 anymore. Technically the Folks have been thriving on the Lowend and in the Wild 100s. I have stood in some strong sessions in both places. After the Folks out of the Ida Bs on the Low started getting on some more shit....the mentality of self preservation spreaded city-wide and eradicated unity. After the BBoys used white out on key niggas....city-wides and universal sessions :rip2:

I just consider Englewood as simply the place of origin vs HQs.
Technically ain't no headquarters, niggas dumping from one corner to the next despite sharing last names.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » May 1st, 2015, 11:27 am

^ :tiphat: Everybody knows where the "Start" came from, that don't make it HQ. I damn sho ain't honoring Crank Town/S Town as HQ. All the ground they lost :smh: Pathetic.