Insane Gangster Disciples 974

IGD BOS
fresh meat

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by IGD BOS » October 30th, 2013, 4:33 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:
IGD BOS wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:
IGD BOS wrote:IGD WAS CREATED BY LARRY HOOVER IN PRISON TO.AID AND ASSIST HIM AND THE GD'S LEARN :shoot: YALL LIT PUSSYS
OK SO LET ME GET THIS STR8GHT SNAKE???WHAT YOUR SAYIN.........IS THAT YOUR A COBRA???RIGHT???U RYDE UNDER THA COBRA BANNER???CAUSE IF U MUST KNOW MY MAN.........ALL SNAKES ARE THEE ORIGINATORS AND FOUNDERS OF THE INSANE FAMILIA.........SO
THEREFORE...........U MUST BE PART OF THEE INSANE FAMILIA???RIGHT???CAUSE IF U DON'T KNOW OR PERHAPS U PROBABLY KNOW BY NOW..........IGD'Z DON'T EXIST......BUT IGSD'Z AND IG'Z DO EXIST.....AND SO DO ALL INSANES AND OF COURSE ALL GD'Z........WHICH THEY BOTH HAPPEN TO BE ALLIES AND BOTH PART OF THA SAME ALLIANCE AND BOTH PART OF THA SAME FOLKS NATION............ONE HAPPENS TO BE LATINO AND THA OTHER..........THA ONE THAT WAS CREATED BY LARRY HOOVER WAS FOUNDED BY BLACKS........SEE THA DIFFERENCE MY MAN???
Monday explained us without going into detail were not cobkras, yall question what yall don't understand, I been IGD Hoover said we are NO LONGER to be considered a part of the nation therefore that explains itself we were part of the nation until we branched off as our own renegade set, just cuz we hold the title insane font mean shit,
kinda like the boss pimps???...ya'll should drop ya G & D den and just claim insane...kinda like jojo and lil jay n dem :2cents: ...but they still call each other folks sooo :shrug:...
I can't speak for my other b.o.s.s. but I feel like the 720 shit was just ploy so Hoover can trick the people and get folks into office like gator.

six6thdisciple
boss
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » October 30th, 2013, 5:34 pm

I see...what you saying...but you still retain Dat G in IGD...that same G Dat Cheif put there...feel me???...Boss pimps was boss pimps before bgd I think...but y'all was made during the bgd demo sooo I think it's kinda different...unless ya existed before bgd... :2cents:

IGD BOS
fresh meat

Post by IGD BOS » October 30th, 2013, 5:38 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:I see...what you saying...but you still retain Dat G in IGD...that same G Dat Cheif put there...feel me???...Boss pimps was boss pimps before bgd I think...but y'all was made during the bgd demo sooo I think it's kinda different...unless ya existed before bgd... :2cents:
What you claiming GD?

IGD BOS
fresh meat

Post by IGD BOS » October 30th, 2013, 8:03 pm

20:7:4 wrote:
BrooklynGetMoney6 wrote:im 974.14 that whole 974.6 idk bout that .... it sounds like niggas just adding shit now making up shit niggas is misguided if u ask me its 360 where im at.. we dont really fuck with no other decks anyway we have our own board our own 360 b.o.k if any other 9 decks wanna get riGht holla at ya bos but u will travel regardless niggas dont spit this internet shit like most niggas on here
LMAO FAKE ASS HOW DA HELL U WENT FROM A 9 ON PAGE 05 TO PAGE 10,11 720 OH NOW U IN TUNE MY NIGGA & U THINKK U REAL OR BETTER THAN SOMEBODY GET YOUR 6ITCH 6OGUS ASS ON U WASN'T A 9 IN DA FIRST PLACE DATZ ON K.D LIKE I SAID GO PUT IN REAL WORK OUT HERE SHOULDNT U BE STATING YOUR PLEDGES,FOLLOWING YOUR CREED,& SUBORDINATE RULES LMAO NIGGA PROLLY DON'T KNO WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF G&D?? HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR 1440 CONCEPT N LIT NOPE U HAVENT BOI U AIN'T SHIT HOW A 360 NIGGA KNOW MORE THAN U DO LMAO....U AIN'T SHIT BOI I KNEW MORE THAN YOUR ASS WHEN I WAS 14 :rasta: IMA ROLL UP TO DIS SHIT HERE I THOUGHT U WAS A POA TALKIN OR SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS 720 DONE BEEN ROTATED ..U DON'T EVENBGET A G LINGO..HELL NAWL BOI I'll KOME WHERE U AT & FLEX DIS IGD SHIT ALL IN U N ANYBODY FACE WHO WANT IT IF U DON'T KILL ME BKUZ UR GONNA HAVE TO MY POINT WELL PROVEN..
9 upk or line upk what's yo email GanGsta?

Drew.p.G 974
fresh meat

Post by Drew.p.G 974 » November 11th, 2013, 4:58 am

IGD BOS wrote:
20:7:4 wrote:
BrooklynGetMoney6 wrote:im 974.14 that whole 974.6 idk bout that .... it sounds like niggas just adding shit now making up shit niggas is misguided if u ask me its 360 where im at.. we dont really fuck with no other decks anyway we have our own board our own 360 b.o.k if any other 9 decks wanna get riGht holla at ya bos but u will travel regardless niggas dont spit this internet shit like most niggas on here
LMAO FAKE ASS HOW DA HELL U WENT FROM A 9 ON PAGE 05 TO PAGE 10,11 720 OH NOW U IN TUNE MY NIGGA & U THINKK U REAL OR BETTER THAN SOMEBODY GET YOUR 6ITCH 6OGUS ASS ON U WASN'T A 9 IN DA FIRST PLACE DATZ ON K.D LIKE I SAID GO PUT IN REAL WORK OUT HERE SHOULDNT U BE STATING YOUR PLEDGES,FOLLOWING YOUR CREED,& SUBORDINATE RULES LMAO NIGGA PROLLY DON'T KNO WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF G&D?? HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR 1440 CONCEPT N LIT NOPE U HAVENT BOI U AIN'T SHIT HOW A 360 NIGGA KNOW MORE THAN U DO LMAO....U AIN'T SHIT BOI I KNEW MORE THAN YOUR ASS WHEN I WAS 14 :rasta: IMA ROLL UP TO DIS SHIT HERE I THOUGHT U WAS A POA TALKIN OR SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS 720 DONE BEEN ROTATED ..U DON'T EVENBGET A G LINGO..HELL NAWL BOI I'll KOME WHERE U AT & FLEX DIS IGD SHIT ALL IN U N ANYBODY FACE WHO WANT IT IF U DON'T KILL ME BKUZ UR GONNA HAVE TO MY POINT WELL PROVEN..
9 upk or line upk what's yo email GanGsta?
six6thdisciple wrote:I see...what you saying...but you still retain Dat G in IGD...that same G Dat Cheif put there...feel me???...Boss pimps was boss pimps before bgd I think...but y'all was made during the bgd demo sooo I think it's kinda different...unless ya existed before bgd... :2cents:
The_Scarecrow6 wrote:where you from?

BrooklynGetMoney6
corporal
corporal

Post by BrooklynGetMoney6 » November 13th, 2013, 1:01 pm

its only like 2-3 states where GD's fuck wit yu niggas

braids974
fresh meat

Post by braids974 » November 13th, 2013, 11:55 pm

U brothas killing me with all this back and forth yes we gades if u insane I cant believe u didnt know that already yes some gd will never c eye 2 eye with u poping insane but if that was so important to you why didn't u get down with 720 concept look im in 30s so im not active anymore but im still wit the brothers no im not flipping 2 old 4 that bs and any ni66a in his 30s trying to flip probably gonna b looked at krazy I respect the fact u believe not comes b4 the g respect me and my niggas or we will make u respect us flat out

MoNDaY
og
og

Post by MoNDaY » November 17th, 2013, 2:18 pm

BrooklynGetMoney6 wrote:its only like 2-3 states where GD's fuck wit yu niggas

Not Like U'd Know :lol:

BrooklynGetMoney6
corporal
corporal

Post by BrooklynGetMoney6 » November 18th, 2013, 1:17 pm

MoNDaY wrote:

How would you kno ? You wouldnt ..im intune wit them guys politic state to state wit real G's making real moves not on a website 24/7 talking about what i claim to be real G's see eye to eye

MoNDaY
og
og

Post by MoNDaY » November 18th, 2013, 2:22 pm

BrooklynGetMoney6 wrote:
MoNDaY wrote:

How would you kno ? You wouldnt ..im intune wit them guys politic state to state wit real G's making real moves not on a website 24/7 talking about what i claim to be real G's see eye to eye

Nigga, I Called BS On U When U Was Hitting Me Up Asking Me To Send U Some LIT So U Could Combine All That Shit... :lol: U Knew A Few Things & Seemed Coo But That Was Basic Disciple Shih...U Didn't Know Any Insane Shih & Now I Know Why...U Was One Of Them Renegade GD Niggaz Claiming Insane...After I Kept Saying That Shih To U, U Didn't Realize U Were 1... :lol:

BrooklynGetMoney6
corporal
corporal

Post by BrooklynGetMoney6 » November 18th, 2013, 4:54 pm

Yeah i was tellin you to send me ur lit kuz i was tryin to get yu on deck kid yu was claiming sum 974.6 smh yu was n still on sum next shit ... n i knew what i was claiming der never was no confusion

MoNDaY
og
og

Post by MoNDaY » November 19th, 2013, 2:43 am

Dawg, U Claimed 974 & Thought U Were Sanctioned Within The Folks Alliance & Just Now Gettin' That Memo....There Was Hella Confusion :lol:

Otherwise U Wouldn't Be On Here Talkin' All This BS Now Cause U Would've Known From The Jump That U Were Considered Renegade...
yall niggas calling me fake cuz i followed wa da chairman sed drop the I's and B's ...yall niggas is wild lmao ... dats y i switched concepts becuz 360 niggas wanna sit online allday n do shit ...74 til the world blow fuck niggas
Nigga, U Was Over 20 Years Late On That Shih... :lol: Now U Done Flipped To The G&D Movement, U Feeling All Righteous & Enlightened Huh?

Officer Cruz
fresh meat

Post by Officer Cruz » November 19th, 2013, 8:54 pm

MoNDaY wrote:Dawg, U Claimed 974 & Thought U Were Sanctioned Within The Folks Alliance & Just Now Gettin' That Memo....There Was Hella Confusion :lol:

Otherwise U Wouldn't Be On Here Talkin' All This BS Now Cause U Would've Known From The Jump That U Were Considered Renegade...
yall niggas calling me fake cuz i followed wa da chairman sed drop the I's and B's ...yall niggas is wild lmao ... dats y i switched concepts becuz 360 niggas wanna sit online allday n do shit ...74 til the world blow fuck niggas
Nigga, U Was Over 20 Years Late On That Shih... :lol: Now U Done Flipped To The G&D Movement, U Feeling All Righteous & Enlightened Huh?
Hey, where do you live bro? Also, what's your full name?

BrooklynGetMoney6
corporal
corporal

Post by BrooklynGetMoney6 » November 22nd, 2013, 11:46 am

MoNDaY wrote:Dawg, U Claimed 974 & Thought U Were Sanctioned Within The Folks Alliance & Just Now Gettin' That Memo....There Was Hella Confusion :lol:

I been righteous & enlightened thats wat the nation was always about n i dnt see how yu gunna tell me wat i knew n wat i didnt kno ... niggas been claiming renegade out here cents the 90's my man so for us not to kno wat we was banging is ridiculous

juicyjuice
fresh meat

Post by juicyjuice » November 22nd, 2013, 3:57 pm

are III and gd nations at war or is it just renegade sets or is it just block on block

i cant get down with folk showin love one minute, showin hate the next, claimin one rotation one minute, two rotations the next

whats really good i thought this shit was about growth and development

TeeRob720
fresh meat

Post by TeeRob720 » November 26th, 2013, 10:24 am

Greetings!

I come to you all with the intent of extending my Love & Service, as We continue to strive in the Vision.

I will not add on to what you all have been discussing. Just these few words:

Many are taking this organization to be some sort of brand name to which they can claim fame.

Let it be known, this Movement has been re-structured, those who do not wish to follow the OS, COC, and L&P will not be recognized within Our membership.

This is not a threat or warning, this is just a PSA. You do not wish to plug in, no problem, we don't need your negativity. So continue on your path to self-destruction.

*Note, this post is not to debate with anyone here. So anyone who replies to it, don't expect a response.*

We Are Willing.

I.L.A.I.C.

\\\Positive & Productive///
\\\One People Concept///
\\\Clenched Fist///
\\\ITVOOGL///

deadyourface
corporal
corporal

Post by deadyourface » December 8th, 2013, 10:38 pm

Why is this thread still here? SMH

H3ll 6oy
fresh meat

Post by H3ll 6oy » January 6th, 2014, 5:55 am

GatesUpIII wrote:
\\9*7*4/// wrote:Did You hear those words come out his mouth? If not then you goin by hear say nigga. If you false claimin in atlanta you wont go a month without gettin spotted out. So im not tryna hear some 3rd hand shit dat some otha nigga mis communicated. F.O.L.K
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know your not GD because you wouldn't be claimging IGD and you would know what Hoover said about yall False Flaggin ass niggaz.
Yo, 974 follows the 180 or 360 concept, not 720, therefore Hoover has no say so what-so-ever when it comes to us. We are Renegade (just like every6ody else that aint 720). We have our own lit that we stand 6ehind & live 6y day-in & day-out. If Hoover gave 6irth to IGDN then I could understand him trying to shut us down, 6ut he didn't. Like would 6e like him trying to shut the SD Nation down. Em 6oys are followers of King Satan & they 6een SDN their wholes lives; they wont convert to 720 just cause Hoover said so. IGDN & BDN aint going nowhere. They're here to stay regardless of what Hoover says, or what the next man says. Ya'll can respect it or chekk it. I aint saying this shit to disrespect the Honora6le Chairman Larry Hoover nor the Growth & Development Nation. Many of ya'll need to give respect to the soldiers that are still standing tall at the end of the day. 6ut for ya'll kkinFo7kks that don't respect my Insane or renegade 6rothers & sisters of the struggle . . . F U K K Y O U ! ! ! ! ! ! Straight like that. PML to the 6OS & SOS that's holding shit down & given respect where respect is do. -H3ll 6oy [^IGDN-180^]

fresh meat

Post by 974180 » January 10th, 2014, 10:09 am

All this crazy talk abut 974 is irrelevent yall be saying that shyt is we was in the same town

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 13th, 2014, 12:54 am

974180 wrote:All this crazy talk abut 974 is irrelevent yall be saying that shyt is we was in the same town
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: