What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: KTG

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Postby nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 3:58 pm

abandoned kinda like yall after yo founder left yall after he chose his heroin addiction ova da guys :whaat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 4:05 pm

nmyownzone wrote:abandoned kinda like yall after yo founder left yall after he chose his heroin addiction ova da guys :whaat:

UMMMM THE NATION KICKED HIM OUT GOOF :lol: DAMN U PROVIN MY POINT U TALKIN LIKE A OT NIGGA REAL TALK. TY CRAZY GOOFY :whaat:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: ABPSN BOCCO HOOD #065

Postby KevillCrazy » April 27th, 2015, 11:27 pm

Ancient wrote:^Ok baby squad I c u Ku :tiphat: That's clean. I wouldn't say they new, but since 300,600,OTF, and Lamron business picked up :lol: New... shit.. BOCO by Damen, Slaughter Town 2 most Blood Stones 2 the unknowing.Them boys hell. @773. Ok Big G. Dro City. I remember when 66th was still Murder Town and Roc Creek was on the 2uece :tiphat: They still some bitches :2cents:

Bocco been around since the 90s Moe & we by Western..Damen ain't our hood

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Ancient » April 28th, 2015, 4:32 am

What up Sunny? Yeah yall closer 2 Western. Mu fuckas on here don't b outside, so saying Damen wouldn't matter :lol: Aye.... Niggas wasn't calling it BOC then doh was they? I said in old post, my Bro Pookie moved on Oakley and went 2 Anderson. We used 2 B all through that boy. The only niggas that had a name then was T Tights on Talman, Ghotti Boys from 59th, and the other Gangsters from Insane City. They had the viaduct 2 Wolcott I think. Niggas on 66th was Outlaw. They was bricks 2, but had 3's, breeds, and a couple Stones and VLs :ohhh: :lol: :killself:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: ABPSN BOCCO HOOD #065

Postby KevillCrazy » April 28th, 2015, 10:34 am

Ancient wrote:What up Sunny? Yeah yall closer 2 Western. Mu fuckas on here don't b outside, so saying Damen wouldn't matter :lol: Aye.... Niggas wasn't calling it BOC then doh was they? I said in old post, my Bro Pookie moved on Oakley and went 2 Anderson. We used 2 B all through that boy. The only niggas that had a name then was T Tights on Talman, Ghotti Boys from 59th, and the other Gangsters from Insane City. They had the viaduct 2 Wolcott I think. Niggas on 66th was Outlaw. They was bricks 2, but had 3's, breeds, and a couple Stones and VLs :ohhh: :lol: :killself:

Yea Moe it's always been Boco back in da da it was normally spelled with 2 Cs tho (Bocco) & yea da insanes got frm da viaduct to Damen they can't go past Damen

prospect
Affiliation: The Pride

Postby Pride » April 28th, 2015, 10:51 am

nmyownzone wrote:don't let dis goof smell mel push dis horse shit off on u as reality g smfh

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::lol: THE BREEDS STILL IN THE SAME LAND THEY BEEN IN AND MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

so u mean to tell me its been folks n breeds in lawndale forever? breeds a fairly new mob in comparison to da folks n lords so fym? foh clown ol lyin ass nigga folks wuz always in garfield park too I guess...even tho we based outsouth. highly doubt land wuz vacant and unoccupied prior to folks migrating outwest g :2cents: :facepalm:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: BREEDS MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

so u mean to tell me da folks dat much of a threat where yall hooks gotta tag team wit yall sworn enemy...da breeds? :facepalm: dey dun pushed yall shit back yall dun pushed dey shit back but yall putting all yall dead homies aside to go at "lil ol folks" by whom supposedly not a threat :whaat: foh bitch!

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND GDZ GOT LIKE 6 BLOCKS OUT WEST AND 2 GOT TOOK BY 4z. THE NEW HOMES BOUT TO BE SOLID 4/TVL LAND SOON TOO BDZ AINT EXEMPT.
FAIL :whaat:

ok...... :shrug: where da unknowns at tho? wut dey on? :ohhh: dats rite...dey on 21st n st Louis claiming "daniii mob" "daniii city" a nigga dat wuz a bd who got changed by da travs in da early 2000s :wtf: one of dem young niggas got changed ova da weekend too :2cents: evidently breeds not....

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

apparently niggas still on dey hook killa shit too :2cents: :shrug: rip danniiimob____

u may fool suma deez other niggas who ain't outwest but not me u bitch ass fuk nigga

So the Folks from Rockwell Gardens wasn't riding with the Lords back @ Crane Tech against the Breeds? Smh the BDs I knew personally atleast back then were III's Both Ways LLL's. You're speaking on these confused ass irrelevant, wreckless shorties' demo....You must be a young nigga yourself jack? G get your money up and expand your mind, life exceeds them outwest blocks. 5's, 4's, 3's or G's it really doesn't matter, what does matter....is the tone of our skin in which we all have to survive and maintain out here in everyday. It don't matter if I throw up 3 fingers (Trayz) and my man throws up one more finger (4s) smh niggas been killing, robbing & finessing each other for decades and STILL don't have shit to show for it. Tedamob Danniiimob Muffmobb DaleGang.....etc No disrespect RIP THE GUYS but....fuck all this shit! I miss my dead homies like the next nigga. Mourn em but I damn sho ain't trying to join em. Just keeping it a buck 100. I'm trying to live....To each it's own though. :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 28th, 2015, 11:11 pm

Pride wrote:
nmyownzone wrote:don't let dis goof smell mel push dis horse shit off on u as reality g smfh

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::lol: THE BREEDS STILL IN THE SAME LAND THEY BEEN IN AND MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

so u mean to tell me its been folks n breeds in lawndale forever? breeds a fairly new mob in comparison to da folks n lords so fym? foh clown ol lyin ass nigga folks wuz always in garfield park too I guess...even tho we based outsouth. highly doubt land wuz vacant and unoccupied prior to folks migrating outwest g :2cents: :facepalm:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: BREEDS MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

so u mean to tell me da folks dat much of a threat where yall hooks gotta tag team wit yall sworn enemy...da breeds? :facepalm: dey dun pushed yall shit back yall dun pushed dey shit back but yall putting all yall dead homies aside to go at "lil ol folks" by whom supposedly not a threat :whaat: foh bitch!

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND GDZ GOT LIKE 6 BLOCKS OUT WEST AND 2 GOT TOOK BY 4z. THE NEW HOMES BOUT TO BE SOLID 4/TVL LAND SOON TOO BDZ AINT EXEMPT.
FAIL :whaat:

ok...... :shrug: where da unknowns at tho? wut dey on? :ohhh: dats rite...dey on 21st n st Louis claiming "daniii mob" "daniii city" a nigga dat wuz a bd who got changed by da travs in da early 2000s :wtf: one of dem young niggas got changed ova da weekend too :2cents: evidently breeds not....

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

apparently niggas still on dey hook killa shit too :2cents: :shrug: rip danniiimob____

u may fool suma deez other niggas who ain't outwest but not me u bitch ass fuk nigga

So the Folks from Rockwell Gardens wasn't riding with the Lords back @ Crane Tech against the Breeds? Smh the BDs I knew personally atleast back then were III's Both Ways LLL's. You're speaking on these confused ass irrelevant, wreckless shorties' demo....You must be a young nigga yourself jack? G get your money up and expand your mind, life exceeds them outwest blocks. 5's, 4's, 3's or G's it really doesn't matter, what does matter....is the tone of our skin in which we all have to survive and maintain out here in everyday. It don't matter if I throw up 3 fingers (Trayz) and my man throws up one more finger (4s) smh niggas been killing, robbing & finessing each other for decades and STILL don't have shit to show for it. Tedamob Danniiimob Muffmobb DaleGang.....etc No disrespect RIP THE GUYS but....fuck all this shit! I miss my dead homies like the next nigga. Mourn em but I damn sho ain't trying to join em. Just keeping it a buck 100. I'm trying to live....To each it's own though. :tiphat:

CANT TELL NIGGAS SHIT THOUGH PRIDE :smh:

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 28th, 2015, 11:35 pm

That was prolly lords that killed buddy tho he was in the wrong place T nem be down on unknown nem shit to and 5th city most def ain't no Gd hood that danniii mob shorty got killed was in 5th city ion think he was a lord he might been :shrug: :rip2:

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 28th, 2015, 11:41 pm

I ain't gon keep speaking on gds out west cause the folks on here don't like the truth just know it's gds by western that call they self travelers GDT :smh: :bored:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 29th, 2015, 2:09 am

5 OF EM

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: G & D

Postby Gangsta773 » April 29th, 2015, 10:18 am

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:I ain't gon keep speaking on gds out west cause the folks on here don't like the truth just know it's gds by western that call they self travelers GDT :smh: :bored:

It depends on the location and whose dominating. 075 Lords rep KTS throwing L's with the Folks. :2cents: Nobody exempt from it. No doubt there may be spots out west where the Folks have to fall in suit under some uncomfortable agreements with traditional opps because they're the minority. But just know the same thing vice versa going on out south.

GDT Outwest
Gangsta Lords Northpole
MCVL Northpole
Gangster Stones....NOT TALKING ABOUT THE OFFICIAL ORIGINAL BRANCH OF ABPSN EITHER

It's not just the GDs out west, shit been going on everywhere Lord. Oh, looks like every instances Folks kept the G, kept the G first too :shrug:

fresh meat

Postby odlskkoolshorty » May 18th, 2015, 4:21 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Royals got OT crackas in places like the South and Wisconsin cookin up meth all day, they was never going anywhere. Gaylords and Jousters though? I thought that was just some shit in Greaser'a imagination.

Can't speak on Jousters

But we've had outta state chapters since the 90s

Indiana GayLords are just as deep as the MS Royals if not deeper.

Then you got the Louisville KY GayLords that been making the Clark Co. News. They KY GLs got new stuff in the work in Cincinnati OH too!

Then Florida GLs have been there for a hot min

No imagination here. Just keppin it real

Them jousters is backk they recruiting lowkey from what i see all over mid west, they got shortys now, i know of a sixteen year old shorty that just got made, the planning on comeing backk, only a matter of time

captain
captain
Affiliation: 197

Postby Pookie.. » May 20th, 2015, 2:31 pm

odlskkoolshorty wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Royals got OT crackas in places like the South and Wisconsin cookin up meth all day, they was never going anywhere. Gaylords and Jousters though? I thought that was just some shit in Greaser'a imagination.

Can't speak on Jousters

But we've had outta state chapters since the 90s

Indiana GayLords are just as deep as the MS Royals if not deeper.

Then you got the Louisville KY GayLords that been making the Clark Co. News. They KY GLs got new stuff in the work in Cincinnati OH too!

Then Florida GLs have been there for a hot min

No imagination here. Just keppin it real

Them jousters is backk they recruiting lowkey from what i see all over mid west, they got shortys now, i know of a sixteen year old shorty that just got made, the planning on comeing backk, only a matter of time

:lol: :whaat: :bored: :rip2:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 21st, 2015, 1:22 pm

Gangsta773 wrote:
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:I ain't gon keep speaking on gds out west cause the folks on here don't like the truth just know it's gds by western that call they self travelers GDT :smh: :bored:

It depends on the location and whose dominating. 075 Lords rep KTS throwing L's with the Folks. :2cents: Nobody exempt from it. No doubt there may be spots out west where the Folks have to fall in suit under some uncomfortable agreements with traditional opps because they're the minority. But just know the same thing vice versa going on out south.

GDT Outwest
Gangsta Lords Northpole
MCVL Northpole
Gangster Stones....NOT TALKING ABOUT THE OFFICIAL ORIGINAL BRANCH OF ABPSN EITHER

It's not just the GDs out west, shit been going on everywhere Lord. Oh, looks like every instances Folks kept the G, kept the G first too :shrug:

whats up with the GDz in Chicago that claim that Slob shit how come its not a Crip set out there its a bunch of Lil Wayne influenced shit tho :discust: thought the colors was Black and Blue I don't get why they wearing Slob colors :discust:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » May 23rd, 2015, 11:57 am

Fuck a comeback, JousterK :shoot:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 24th, 2015, 3:36 am

:cmon: :smh: :killself:

fresh meat

Postby TayloRK Js » June 2nd, 2015, 3:36 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HE TALKIN REAL MOBS JOE NOT NO BLOCK FACTION. :whaat: BUT SHIT AINT REALLY NO NEW THAT CAME OUT LIKE THAT. BUT I SEE A LOT OF OLD MOBS COMING BACK I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD LIKE ROYALS GLZ EVEN TAYLOR JOUSTERS. :shrug:

Hell yeah Jousterks coming back. ATJN 20/10 JFFJ

fresh meat

Postby TayloRK Js » June 2nd, 2015, 3:36 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HE TALKIN REAL MOBS JOE NOT NO BLOCK FACTION. :whaat: BUT SHIT AINT REALLY NO NEW THAT CAME OUT LIKE THAT. BUT I SEE A LOT OF OLD MOBS COMING BACK I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD LIKE ROYALS GLZ EVEN TAYLOR JOUSTERS. :shrug:

Hell yeah Jousterks coming back. ATJN 20/10 JFFJ

captain
captain
Affiliation: 197

Postby Pookie.. » June 4th, 2015, 11:39 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::cmon: :smh: :killself:

FAKE VICELORD U DEFENDIN DA JOUSTERS NOW :lol: BOY U LAME AS FUCKK DA LAMEST NIGGA I EVER SEEN CLAIMIN HE A VICELORD DA FUCKK IZ WRONG WITCHU NIGGA :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » June 5th, 2015, 3:04 pm

I'd kill a jouster with my bare hands if I ever met one

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » June 5th, 2015, 7:43 pm

To the nigga speakin on the Gs we wear what we want to .

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 8th, 2015, 1:36 pm

Pookie.. wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::cmon: :smh: :killself:

FAKE VICELORD U DEFENDIN DA JOUSTERS NOW :lol: BOY U LAME AS FUCKK DA LAMEST NIGGA I EVER SEEN CLAIMIN HE A VICELORD DA FUCKK IZ WRONG WITCHU NIGGA :whaat:

:facepalm: I SAID HE WAS BULLSHITIN DUMBASS PUSSY READIN IS FUNDAMENTAL :whaat: U AINT EVEN A IG SO IM NOT GONNA BOTHER :cmon:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 8th, 2015, 1:38 pm

StillOn1 wrote:To the nigga speakin on the Gs we wear what we want to .

THESE OT NIGGAS DON'T NEED NO MORE FREE GAME G FASCINATED ASS NIGGAS :whaat:

major
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Postby Count Olaf » May 22nd, 2017, 7:22 pm

Gangsta773 wrote:

GDT Outwest
Gangsta Lords Northpole
MCVL Northpole

:rasta:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » May 22nd, 2017, 10:53 pm

Previous

Return to Midwest