What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Postby Epiconic » April 26th, 2015, 8:36 am

Gangsta773 wrote:
Epiconic wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Any sets that came up in the '90s or after 2000 holding down blocks and making noise?

Dro City

I can name quite a few brothers from 61st & Evans Chief Town / Crank Town who flipped Folks. Niggas not even comfortable trying to slide down Drexel anymore because anything east....

You still got the 6200 Kimbark - Stony Moes 065??? Dipset Serge Town CTC to the east :wtf: It's Moes on bothe sides of DC G.

West of Ingleside was more so Chief Town Tommieville. East off Kimbark more so repped Crank Town. Collectively brothers just CTC. Stonyspot, Diddy Grove, Marlon World, Serge Town, 6200, 800 etc all that's the brothers Micks / Moes - Snakes / Stones opposing Dro City. Eberhart, Champlain, Langley to Cottage the Snakes been in the mix tho. :tiphat:

fresh meat

Postby Epiconic » April 26th, 2015, 8:49 am

One more thing. Never really could understand why the bricks from that area called the brothers "hooks" :whaat: :wtf: :facepalm: :lol: When the bros was on a anti-hook campaign too. I don't know if you remember when the Lords were tryna move in that land, flipping a FEW niggas....1 word.....

FAIL

:lol:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 26th, 2015, 10:45 am

JUST LIKE WHEN YALL TRIED TO COME AT THE BROTHERS OUT HERE ON THE AVE AND CAUGHT THAT ISSUE :whaat:

MAJOR FAIL :lol:

fresh meat

Postby Epiconic » April 27th, 2015, 9:11 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:JUST LIKE WHEN YALL TRIED TO COME AT THE BROTHERS OUT HERE ON THE AVE AND CAUGHT THAT ISSUE :whaat:

MAJOR FAIL :lol:

True.
Guess brothers will just have to sit back and analyze the Folks and Breeds strategy on how to move in on you niggas shit. :tiphat: :lol:

EPIC FAIL :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 10:27 am

:lol: THE BREEDS STILL IN THE SAME LAND THEY BEEN IN AND MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug: AND GDZ GOT LIKE 6 BLOCKS OUT WEST AND 2 GOT TOOK BY 4z. THE NEW HOMES BOUT TO BE SOLID 4/TVL LAND SOON TOO BDZ AINT EXEMPT.

FAIL :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 10:29 am

AND THE ROYALS TRIED TO MOVE ON THE AVE BUT LEFT BEFORE THE U HAUL DID :whaat:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: KTG

Postby nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 11:41 am

don't let dis goof smell mel push dis horse shit off on u as reality g smfh

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::lol: THE BREEDS STILL IN THE SAME LAND THEY BEEN IN AND MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

so u mean to tell me its been folks n breeds in lawndale forever? breeds a fairly new mob in comparison to da folks n lords so fym? foh clown ol lyin ass nigga folks wuz always in garfield park too I guess...even tho we based outsouth. highly doubt land wuz vacant and unoccupied prior to folks migrating outwest g :2cents: :facepalm:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: BREEDS MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

so u mean to tell me da folks dat much of a threat where yall hooks gotta tag team wit yall sworn enemy...da breeds? :facepalm: dey dun pushed yall shit back yall dun pushed dey shit back but yall putting all yall dead homies aside to go at "lil ol folks" by whom supposedly not a threat :whaat: foh bitch!

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND GDZ GOT LIKE 6 BLOCKS OUT WEST AND 2 GOT TOOK BY 4z. THE NEW HOMES BOUT TO BE SOLID 4/TVL LAND SOON TOO BDZ AINT EXEMPT.

ok...... :shrug: where da unknowns at tho? wut dey on? :ohhh: dats rite...dey on 21st n st Louis claiming "daniii mob" "daniii city" a nigga dat wuz a bd who got changed by da travs in da early 2000s :wtf: one of dem young niggas got changed ova da weekend too :2cents: evidently breeds not....

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

apparently niggas still on dey hook killa shit too :2cents: :shrug: rip danniiimob____

u may fool suma deez other niggas who ain't outwest but not me u bitch ass fuk nigga

boss
boss
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » April 27th, 2015, 12:23 pm

Hook said gds got 6 blocks out west :facepalm:

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby T Ochoa » April 27th, 2015, 12:39 pm

:ohhh: vicelords riding with 3's & G's vs other hooks huh :ohhh:

boss
boss

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » April 27th, 2015, 1:03 pm

T Ochoa wrote::ohhh: vicelords riding with 3's & G's vs other hooks huh :ohhh:

vls on 75th dickridin folks :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 1:33 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Hook said gds got 6 blocks out west :facepalm:

niggas always tryna slick downplay da high rise pj's outwest too. like da folks wasn't holdn down a presence back n da hornetz and Rockwell gardens :2cents: shid da unknownz can't even say dat...U's got dey start outwest and share da lastname symbolism and da whole 9 wit da brothas smfh :facepalm: :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 1:36 pm

T Ochoa wrote::ohhh: vicelords riding with 3's & G's vs other hooks huh :ohhh:

niggas off 21st stlouis droppin breed (treyz) but claim danniii mob (notice da treyz) :ohhh: and danniii wuz a bd...u kno dey rep treyz too :facepalm: goofy ass U's :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 1:39 pm

nmyownzone wrote:don't let dis goof smell mel push dis horse shit off on u as reality g smfh

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::lol: THE BREEDS STILL IN THE SAME LAND THEY BEEN IN AND MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

so u mean to tell me its been folks n breeds in lawndale forever? breeds a fairly new mob in comparison to da folks n lords so fym? foh clown ol lyin ass nigga folks wuz always in garfield park too I guess...even tho we based outsouth. highly doubt land wuz vacant and unoccupied prior to folks migrating outwest g :2cents: :facepalm:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: BREEDS MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

so u mean to tell me da folks dat much of a threat where yall hooks gotta tag team wit yall sworn enemy...da breeds? :facepalm: dey dun pushed yall shit back yall dun pushed dey shit back but yall putting all yall dead homies aside to go at "lil ol folks" by whom supposedly not a threat :whaat: foh bitch!

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND GDZ GOT LIKE 6 BLOCKS OUT WEST AND 2 GOT TOOK BY 4z. THE NEW HOMES BOUT TO BE SOLID 4/TVL LAND SOON TOO BDZ AINT EXEMPT.

ok...... :shrug: where da unknowns at tho? wut dey on? :ohhh: dats rite...dey on 21st n st Louis claiming "daniii mob" "daniii city" a nigga dat wuz a bd who got changed by da travs in da early 2000s :wtf: one of dem young niggas got changed ova da weekend too :2cents: evidently breeds not....

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE SHIT :shrug:

apparently niggas still on dey hook killa shit too :2cents: :shrug: rip danniiimob____

u may fool suma deez other niggas who ain't outwest but not me u bitch ass fuk nigga

SHUT YO BORED ASS UP LOSER ASS NIGGA :whaat: YO SCARY ASS STILL AINT SLID ON 500 IM OUT HERE FUCK BOY :whaat: ON GHOST IM OUT HERE AS I TYPE GOOF ASS NIGGA :lol: FUCKIN BITCH ASS BRICK

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 1:47 pm

AND WHERE UNKNOWNS AT??????? IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION BRICK :whaat: :cmon:

CENTRAL AND RACE
CENTRAL AND OHIO
PARKSIDE AND OHIO
CHICAGO AVE AND LARAMIE THRU LAMON
CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
PINE AND LAKE (LIL JACK PARK)
POLK AND KEDIZE
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING FUCKIN GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE SHIT TO ME FAG CATCH ME ON THE CO

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 1:54 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND WHERE UNKNOWNS AT??????? IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION BRICK :whaat: :cmon:

CENTRAL AND RACE
CENTRAL AND OHIO
PARKSIDE AND OHIO
CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
POLK AND KEDIZE
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING FUCKIN GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE SHIT TO ME FAG CATCH ME ON THE CO

"5th city" a block :wtf: foh tryna make it look like 1 mo than it really is on yo lil list lookn ass :lol:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND WHERE UNKNOWNS AT??????? IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION BRICK :whaat: :cmon:

1CENTRAL AND RACE
2CENTRAL AND OHIO
3PARKSIDE AND OHIO
4CHICAGO AVE AND LARAMIE THRU LAMON
5CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
6PINE AND LAKE (LIL JACK PARK)
7POLK AND KEDIZE

WoW :bow: 1 mo spot than da folks rite? cuz according to yo hook ass we only got 6 spots :ohhh:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:

:ohhh: :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » April 27th, 2015, 1:59 pm

CENTRAL AND RACE
CENTRAL AND OHIO
PARKSIDE AND OHIO
CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
POLK AND KEDIZE

:cmon: u forgot the cemetery :sad: 5th city a GD hood.. Utha sold dem apartments for 2 ounces of Dog to them folks :umhm:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 2:09 pm

nmyownzone wrote:

CENTRAL AND RACE
CENTRAL AND OHIO
PARKSIDE AND OHIO
CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
POLK AND KEDIZE

"5th city" a block :wtf: foh tryna make it look like 1 mo than it really is on yo lil list lookn ass :lol:

1CENTRAL AND RACE
2CENTRAL AND OHIO
3PARKSIDE AND OHIO
4CHICAGO AVE AND LARAMIE THRU LAMON
5CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
6PINE AND LAKE (LIL JACK PARK)
7POLK AND KEDIZE

WoW :bow: 1 mo spot than da folks rite? cuz according to yo hook ass we only got 6 spots :ohhh:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:

:ohhh: :whaat:

CHRIS NOBODY TALKIN TO YO FACE ASS AND THIS OTHER BRICK SLOW AS FUCK I DEMAND SETS GOOF
:facepalm: AND YALL BRICKS WISH YALL HAD AS MANY WESTSIDE HOODS AND WHO TALKIN BOUT THEM BREEDS IM TALKIN KTOWN DUMBASS THAT BEEF BEEN DIED DOWN LAME IM IN AUSTIN GOOF :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 2:10 pm

AND YO DUMBASS CANT READ I SAID AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SPOTS IM NOT PUTTING YO LAME ASS ON GAME ON CUZ EVERY WESTSIDE NIGGA IN ROTATION M OW WHERE THE BROS AT :whaat: GHOST MOB BITCH

boss
boss

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » April 27th, 2015, 2:48 pm

@Ghost hook, u ain't got to lie to kick it :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 2:51 pm

FAKE FOLKS WHO IS U TO LIE TOO GOOFY :cmon: :foh:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 2:54 pm

my young niggas holdn if u feenin lord...rip to U who got blew down shortly after dat 5th city taliban vid dropped a few months back :tiphat: :rip2: 5th city U's doing wut.... :ohhh: dem days left along wit willie....betta keep yo ass n dat basement n Austin :2cents: :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 2:59 pm

U KNOW YA'LL FOLKS THIS WAY KNOWN FOR TOOTIN THAT SHIT. STOP IT MY OLD NEIGHBOR WAS A OLD ASS X CLUCKER/REGENT :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm

AND IM IN MY OWN SPOT GOOFY 4 BEDROOMS LAME ASS BROKE BRICK MEANWHILE U AND THE BUMS BY THE E WAY ON PULASKI INTO IT OVER TURF :whaat: :foh:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 3:06 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND IM IN MY OWN SPOT GOOFY 4 BEDROOMS LAME ASS BROKE BRICK MEANWHILE U AND THE BUMS BY THE E WAY ON PULASKI INTO IT OVER TURF :whaat: :foh:

I kno plenty abandoned condemned spots wit 4 bedrooms :lol: fym

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 3:13 pm

THE ONLY THING ABANDONED IS YO LIFE :whaat:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest