MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

VOTE

Black Bishops
7
3%
Black P. Stone
61
29%
Gaylords
11
5%
Insane Popes
16
8%
Latin Kings & Queens
36
17%
Mickey Cobras
24
11%
Noble Knights
8
4%
Vice Lords
49
23%
 
Total votes : 212
colonel
colonel
Posts: 658
Joined: March 25th, 2012, 6:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BIG OL G

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby GTown » March 2nd, 2015, 7:07 pm

Nah then gay lords was a factor. They was dropping bodies until the Elders took care of G business :tiphat: Amoo to the old school Gangero's




superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby G Mac » March 2nd, 2015, 7:31 pm

What am east side.yo ass be beatin on the folks lol.them boys did use to throw hands wit us.niggas do be askin strange ?s on here

boss
boss
Posts: 2567
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby Ancient » March 2nd, 2015, 7:35 pm

Loc City! Whaddup Ku? I ain't on dat, but these some funny style, off brand ass niggas Fokes.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Location: Chicago Ave to Central Austin Area/L-Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby Finball rollin » March 2nd, 2015, 7:44 pm

Niggas onhere must be smoking crack...Everybody and they momma know Lords is the true rulers of the ^5^

superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am
Region: South
Affiliation: NSP

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby 1800blk » March 2nd, 2015, 7:50 pm

i think the fakt that lords really gettin n they feelings over a hoodup poll is really not helpin they kase :2cents:

colonel
colonel
Posts: 658
Joined: March 25th, 2012, 6:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BIG OL G

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby GTown » March 2nd, 2015, 8:07 pm

:whaat:

soldier
soldier
Posts: 230
Joined: December 22nd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby moneymitch94 » March 2nd, 2015, 8:26 pm

1800blk wrote:
moneymitch94 wrote::whaat: Niggahs be pump fakin so hard. boa aint no stone more known than no VL. go anywhere outside yo box, curb living ass boy and you gone see..stones are NOT making NO NOISE outdiside of the midwest n maybe Kali cause of ties. niggah if you think stone more popular than Lord you gotta be retarted :whaat: It go lords from the Chi all the way down to Mississippi. big numbers in Mississippi and Tennessee. :tiphat:


bruh u named 3 states n b4 u use my state(tennessee) as an example whens the last time u been?


never been but my fam from mississippi n grew up into it wit the lords, n Tennessee got a damn documentary on lords :whaat: what they do vanish like magic? :whaat:

boss
boss
Posts: 2567
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby Ancient » March 2nd, 2015, 8:27 pm

@1800. :lmao: Poor representation goes a long way. As a people we're behind cause of this type shit. One upping the next man, one more popular in this area than the next; girl shit Bro.

superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am
Region: South
Affiliation: NSP

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby 1800blk » March 2nd, 2015, 8:31 pm

moneymitch94 wrote:
1800blk wrote:
moneymitch94 wrote::whaat: Niggahs be pump fakin so hard. boa aint no stone more known than no VL. go anywhere outside yo box, curb living ass boy and you gone see..stones are NOT making NO NOISE outdiside of the midwest n maybe Kali cause of ties. niggah if you think stone more popular than Lord you gotta be retarted :whaat: It go lords from the Chi all the way down to Mississippi. big numbers in Mississippi and Tennessee. :tiphat:


bruh u named 3 states n b4 u use my state(tennessee) as an example whens the last time u been?


never been but my fam from mississippi n grew up into it wit the lords, n Tennessee got a damn documentary on lords :whaat: what they do vanish like magic? :whaat:


i grew up wit vls n most of them niggas either bloods now or just dont bang i kan only speak on the ones i know but ive seen n heard plenty of times that alot of vl niggas is flippin so no they didnt vanished its kalled flipping im sure theres still some out in tenn but they aint deep like niggas try 2 make it out 2 b at least from what i seen but gd niggas still deep af

soldier
soldier
Posts: 230
Joined: December 22nd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby moneymitch94 » March 2nd, 2015, 8:54 pm

1800blk wrote:
moneymitch94 wrote:
1800blk wrote:
moneymitch94 wrote::whaat: Niggahs be pump fakin so hard. boa aint no stone more known than no VL. go anywhere outside yo box, curb living ass boy and you gone see..stones are NOT making NO NOISE outdiside of the midwest n maybe Kali cause of ties. niggah if you think stone more popular than Lord you gotta be retarted :whaat: It go lords from the Chi all the way down to Mississippi. big numbers in Mississippi and Tennessee. :tiphat:


bruh u named 3 states n b4 u use my state(tennessee) as an example whens the last time u been?


never been but my fam from mississippi n grew up into it wit the lords, n Tennessee got a damn documentary on lords :whaat: what they do vanish like magic? :whaat:


i grew up wit vls n most of them niggas either bloods now or just dont bang i kan only speak on the ones i know but ive seen n heard plenty of times that alot of vl niggas is flippin so no they didnt vanished its kalled flipping im sure theres still some out in tenn but they aint deep like niggas try 2 make it out 2 b at least from what i seen but gd niggas still deep af


Well :tiphat: I kant say nothing about them niggahs, if all is well then all is well. if not then to each its own. just like you if you blood or piru thats what you are, if you flip to a whole another gang to me you a hood hopper no loyalty exist. the only way i kan see flipping is if you wasnt blessed with the right pass. if you dont get put on korrect and kant stand on yo own than i kan see. for example you get jumped into blood or whichever way you get down but yo superior dont put you on with alll yo knowledge and all that to make it to where you kan walk on yo own and kan actually verify yourself. kause technically without yo knowledge and passes you not official nobody else gone take you serious or you gotta start over. :tiphat:

superior
superior
Posts: 5515
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby Fake Deleted » March 2nd, 2015, 9:10 pm

Ancient wrote:Respected as far as what? If yall talking bout gladiating... well, just ask the Folks! Yall argue over the same shit at least twice a year. # Fu Champs #OnnaM


I should've asked which 1 is most popular around the countries or more known. Everybody knows VL's are bigger than BPS in Chicago no disrespect but BPS ring more bells outside of Chicago especially for the fact they they run around in big name States like Cali to New York.

boss
boss
Posts: 2567
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby Ancient » March 2nd, 2015, 9:36 pm

I think VLs r bigger here in Chicago. Outta state, can't say. Stones that I know from OT, r definitely plugged in doh. Ain't no flog shit wit us. It was nigga in the upper peninsular of Michigan holling "whatever whatever". That gat stopped immediately. #OnnaM

soldier
soldier
Posts: 230
Joined: December 22nd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby moneymitch94 » March 2nd, 2015, 9:53 pm

Bruh , stone might be know more where YOU live and been at. but we talking about on a country wide scale. Lords more known and popular for being the leaders of the people nation...the lords have two BIG documentaries in two separate states in two different regions. meanwhile stone has one in its motherland chicago. :cmon: i dont get it..maybe within the black community idk but we talking white,black,arab, everybody..

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1303
Joined: August 31st, 2011, 3:59 pm
Location: Fort Pierce, FL
Region: South
Affiliation: Eastside

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby Doug772 » March 2nd, 2015, 10:16 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:
moneymitch94 wrote::whaat: Niggahs be pump fakin so hard. boa aint no stone more known than no VL. go anywhere outside yo box, curb living ass boy and you gone see..stones are NOT making NO NOISE outdiside of the midwest n maybe Kali cause of ties. niggah if you think stone more popular than Lord you gotta be retarted :whaat: It go lords from the Chi all the way down to Mississippi. big numbers in Mississippi and Tennessee. :tiphat:


I could take you to a BPSN universe Upstate New York, Long Island in New York & New York City. Plus the ones in Cali. There's Moes down in Georgia to Florida. I know Moes in Pennsylvania & New Jersey... Texas. From a UBN Blood Upstate, NY. Supposedly there's VL's somewhere in Syracuse. Only place on the East Coast I met a VL was in Rhode Island. Nowadays since most heads looking into Chicago's shit VL starting to get a brighter shine maybe :shrug: But when I was out there only Peoples Nation gang that made as much noise of the LKQ was BPS.


Which city are the Stones located in Florida? Because I'm born and raised and been to every city from Key West to J Ville and never met a Stone or Vice Lord either.

superior
superior
Posts: 5515
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby Fake Deleted » March 2nd, 2015, 11:31 pm

@TWENTY74, Red Family is what this Moe in Crown Heights I know was claiming. @Doug772, a brother that goes by F.B is BPS in Miami he around his 30's. I'm not saying BPS is powerful down there but a few heads claim it just not a wild bunch like BGF in New York, you would've know if somebody was with the Black Fam if you wasn't messing with them because they don't bang without reason.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Location: Chicago Ave to Central Austin Area/L-Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby Finball rollin » March 3rd, 2015, 12:12 am

Forget it lord you know they not gone give give us our just due. They oops they hate us. they know we one of the oldest mobs in this countrie pidd !!!. We one of the largest mobs in america whit damn near 30 branches..and we got brothers in other countries... We a fucking mega mob. Some branches of VL's is bigger then some nations alone..we can't be stopped... As the wind blow the world shall know..Black & Gold ^5^

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Location: Chicago Ave to Central Austin Area/L-Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby Finball rollin » March 3rd, 2015, 12:13 am

*opps..typo

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: September 18th, 2014, 8:31 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 3rd, 2015, 12:22 am

Finball rollin wrote:Forget it lord you know they not gone give give us our just due. They oops they hate us. they know we on the oldest mobs in this countrie pidd !!!. We one of the largest mobs in america whit damn near 30 branches..and we got brothers in other countries... We a fucking mega mob. Some branches of VL's is bigger then some nations alone..we can't be stopped... As the wind blow the world shall know..Black & Gold ^5^

Behold! Almighty Vice Lord Nation! These goofy mogs jus lookin for attention! Niggas know our mf name ring bells across the globe! Palms up Dubb! And undying to every righteous Rep on this post! All Is Well! Or Go Too Hell! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: September 18th, 2014, 8:31 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 3rd, 2015, 12:32 am

MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:emotional ass zombie hook, standing in front of the store with a hotdog year round ain't lordism :lmao: ,u ain't shit, and yo branch & chill with dat dissin da moes ,u better str8en dat shit up on Bull hooks done had bad experience outsouth boaa :lmao: :lmao:



show u 4oes droppin da 5ive outsouth, they outwest k, vlk :ohhh:


Bitch u ain't neva been in the presence of a real lord to even be blankin shit goofy! But once you save up enough of yo allowance to finally catch the grey hound here ima get you in tune wit the body and you'll behold greatness no beef jus schooling! And it's SHABAZZ OR NOTHIN! Stop pump fakin CI till I die!

Whus gud sane palms up.. EL Shabazz most def MIVLN REP. whur u CI from?

All is well O5O! You already know I'm a Shabazz warrior from the motherland! The best side of course! And Cicero and Ohio to be exact! But my devine location is the D.I.V. 1100! Last name first brother! Mighty!

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1921
Joined: January 28th, 2010, 7:50 am
Location: Milwaukee/Dallas
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: i64/i94/i20/i30/35E/35W/820

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby MAFIAOSOCRAZY » March 12th, 2015, 9:44 pm

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:emotional ass zombie hook, standing in front of the store with a hotdog year round ain't lordism :lmao: ,u ain't shit, and yo branch & chill with dat dissin da moes ,u better str8en dat shit up on Bull hooks done had bad experience outsouth boaa :lmao: :lmao:



show u 4oes droppin da 5ive outsouth, they outwest k, vlk :ohhh:


Bitch u ain't neva been in the presence of a real lord to even be blankin shit goofy! But once you save up enough of yo allowance to finally catch the grey hound here ima get you in tune wit the body and you'll behold greatness no beef jus schooling! And it's SHABAZZ OR NOTHIN! Stop pump fakin CI till I die!

Whus gud sane palms up.. EL Shabazz most def MIVLN REP. whur u CI from?

All is well O5O! You already know I'm a Shabazz warrior from the motherland! The best side of course! And Cicero and Ohio to be exact! But my devine location is the D.I.V. 1100! Last name first brother! Mighty!

truly. im Mafioso from Milwaukee, WI plugged through Locust st ..divine section brown deer rd ill see if my bros know any of your bros so we can rotate sane... undying

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: September 18th, 2014, 8:31 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 12th, 2015, 10:51 pm

MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:emotional ass zombie hook, standing in front of the store with a hotdog year round ain't lordism :lmao: ,u ain't shit, and yo branch & chill with dat dissin da moes ,u better str8en dat shit up on Bull hooks done had bad experience outsouth boaa :lmao: :lmao:



show u 4oes droppin da 5ive outsouth, they outwest k, vlk :ohhh:


Bitch u ain't neva been in the presence of a real lord to even be blankin shit goofy! But once you save up enough of yo allowance to finally catch the grey hound here ima get you in tune wit the body and you'll behold greatness no beef jus schooling! And it's SHABAZZ OR NOTHIN! Stop pump fakin CI till I die!

Whus gud sane palms up.. EL Shabazz most def MIVLN REP. whur u CI from?

All is well O5O! You already know I'm a Shabazz warrior from the motherland! The best side of course! And Cicero and Ohio to be exact! But my devine location is the D.I.V. 1100! Last name first brother! Mighty!

truly. im Mafioso from Milwaukee, WI plugged through Locust st ..divine section brown deer rd ill see if my bros know any of your bros so we can rotate sane... undying

El Shabazz no doubt brother! That Golden Cord connects something fierce! I would give you my math so we can get in tune brother but I ont want twenty sweet as to be calling me at 3 am lookin for Chicago gang info! Jus hit me wit ae mail tho so we can get in tune ciceroinsanevicelord@yahoo.com! Mighty :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby hiighassniigga » March 13th, 2015, 11:55 am

noble knights

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2811
Joined: June 21st, 2007, 6:49 pm
Location: felt but not seen
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: black people

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby ... » March 13th, 2015, 3:24 pm

bps

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby 2wo-G » March 13th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Voted Gaylords :bow: :bow: :bow:

Respected all across the globe, just the name 'Gaylord' strikes fear into the hearts of Caucasian Girlscouts everywhere :cheer:

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: September 18th, 2014, 8:31 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 13th, 2015, 4:16 pm

2wo-g wrote:Voted Gaylords :bow: :bow: :bow:

Respected all across the globe, just the name 'Gaylord' strikes fear into the hearts of Caucasian Girlscouts everywhere :cheer:

:lol: :whaat: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that shit was proly the funniest shit I den heard since I been on this mf! :salute: this devine day jus keep gettin better and better! :whaat:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests