No respect for Gaylords :lmao:

soldier
soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 1st, 2015, 12:41 am

TWENTY74 wrote:u know who in da Lead , dem real niggas :stoned:

Ain't no such thing as a lead pussy boy! And if it was you no it'll b them boys under the act! Fall back! It's GOLD & BLACK! TWENTY TWO TWELVE! ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

soldier
soldier

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 1st, 2015, 12:53 am

And nigga when you think people Nation the first thought in mind is VICE LORD goofy! Not Black Stone! Or Latin King! Tf wrong wit y'all goofy mogs!? Quit pump fakin nigga! The world already have bear witness of the AVLN! Fuck on we are the originator's! :tiphat:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: NSP

Postby 1800blk » March 1st, 2015, 12:54 am

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:And nigga when you think people Nation the first thought in mind is VICE LORD goofy! Not Black Stone! Or Latin King! Tf wrong wit y'all goofy mogs!? Quit pump fakin nigga! The world already have bear witness of the AVLN! Fuck on we are the originator's! :tiphat:

idk bout n the midwest but outside if somebody say ppl u think stones then vl at least i do anyway

soldier
soldier

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 1st, 2015, 1:09 am

1800blk wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:And nigga when you think people Nation the first thought in mind is VICE LORD goofy! Not Black Stone! Or Latin King! Tf wrong wit y'all goofy mogs!? Quit pump fakin nigga! The world already have bear witness of the AVLN! Fuck on we are the originator's! :tiphat:

idk bout n the midwest but outside if somebody say ppl u think stones then vl at least i do anyway

Nigga you can go to Germany and ask them what people nation meant and they'll mf say Almighty Vice Lord! End of story goofy mog! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

soldier
soldier

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 1st, 2015, 1:45 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:

Ain't no such thing as a lead pussy boy! And if it was you no it'll b them boys under the act! Fall back! It's GOLD & BLACK! TWENTY TWO TWELVE! ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

hooks outsouth n east kknow west time it iz, :lol: I know u aint dissin moe nem, :wtf: :cmon: remember who the real warriors of this finball shit is, :ohhh: ya'll got 27 branches n still ain't deeper than gds or droppin the most bodies in the city :ohhh: :lmao: :lmao: ,& what makes DAT SOO BAD, YA'LL THE ONLY ONES WHO OWN A SIDE OF TOWN N GOT IT ON LOCK, STILL AIN'T DROPPIN DA MOST BODIES IN DA CITY :ohhh: ... lil weak ass rhymes :lmao:

Why would any real mf be proud about committing genocide!? :cmon: look mf! Vls more focused about elevation and taking care of our family and community as a whole! You got the definition of what's real all fucked up lil lame as nigga! And it's all well wit me and my STONE brothers! I'm jus stating facts! GOLD AND BLACK OR GET YO HEAD CRACKED! *MIGHTY*

superior
superior

Postby 1800blk » March 1st, 2015, 1:47 am

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Nigga you can go to Germany and ask them what people nation meant and they'll mf say Almighty Vice Lord! End of story goofy mog! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

damn u really hurt by this nigga its just thehoodup :2cents: n it aint like i said i aint neva heard of vl i grew up wit ivl niggas just sayin 2 me stones r more known but that depends on who u ask n where u at

soldier
soldier

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 1st, 2015, 1:54 am

1800blk wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

damn u really hurt by this nigga its just thehoodup :2cents: n it aint like i said i aint neva heard of vl i grew up wit ivl niggas just sayin 2 me stones r more known but that depends on who u ask n where u at

Nah i ain't hurt brother! All is well! I'm jus talkin shit!

soldier
soldier

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 1st, 2015, 2:15 am

TWENTY74 wrote:emotional ass zombie hook, standing in front of the store with a hotdog year round ain't lordism :lmao: ,u ain't shit, and yo branch & chill with dat dissin da moes ,u better str8en dat shit up on Bull hooks done had bad experience outsouth boaa :lmao: :lmao:

show u 4oes droppin da 5ive outsouth, they outwest k, vlk :ohhh:

Bitch u ain't neva been in the presence of a real lord to even be blankin shit goofy! But once you save up enough of yo allowance to finally catch the grey hound here ima get you in tune wit the body and you'll behold greatness no beef jus schooling! And it's SHABAZZ OR NOTHIN! Stop pump fakin CI till I die!

prospect
Affiliation: The Pride

Postby Pride » March 1st, 2015, 8:00 am

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:And nigga when you think people Nation the first thought in mind is VICE LORD goofy! Not Black Stone! Or Latin King!

Not necessarily so. Now more than likely that's factual from coming from the perspective of somebody outwest :2cents: But in general, it actually depends more so on where you're at....

superior
superior
Region: North East

Postby Fake Deleted » March 1st, 2015, 9:23 am

@5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 I ain't gonna hold you, but BPSN is bigger & more known than VLN outside of Chicago. More States have BPS than VL. More or less, majority of them might be fake :shrug:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: i64/i94/i20/i30/35E/35W/820

Postby MAFIAOSOCRAZY » March 1st, 2015, 10:07 am

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:emotional ass zombie hook, standing in front of the store with a hotdog year round ain't lordism :lmao: ,u ain't shit, and yo branch & chill with dat dissin da moes ,u better str8en dat shit up on Bull hooks done had bad experience outsouth boaa :lmao: :lmao:

Bitch u ain't neva been in the presence of a real lord to even be blankin shit goofy! But once you save up enough of yo allowance to finally catch the grey hound here ima get you in tune wit the body and you'll behold greatness no beef jus schooling! And it's SHABAZZ OR NOTHIN! Stop pump fakin CI till I die!

Whus gud sane palms up.. EL Shabazz most def MIVLN REP. whur u CI from?

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: i64/i94/i20/i30/35E/35W/820

Postby MAFIAOSOCRAZY » March 1st, 2015, 10:08 am

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:

Whus gud sane. EL Shabazz most def.. MIVLN Rep. Whur u CI from?

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby moneymitch94 » March 1st, 2015, 3:24 pm

:whaat: Niggahs be pump fakin so hard. boa aint no stone more known than no VL. go anywhere outside yo box, curb living ass boy and you gone see..stones are NOT making NO NOISE outdiside of the midwest n maybe Kali cause of ties. niggah if you think stone more popular than Lord you gotta be retarted :whaat: It go lords from the Chi all the way down to Mississippi. big numbers in Mississippi and Tennessee. :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » March 1st, 2015, 3:57 pm

moneymitch94 wrote::whaat: Niggahs be pump fakin so hard. boa aint no stone more known than no VL. go anywhere outside yo box, curb living ass boy and you gone see..stones are NOT making NO NOISE outdiside of the midwest n maybe Kali cause of ties. niggah if you think stone more popular than Lord you gotta be retarted :whaat: It go lords from the Chi all the way down to Mississippi. big numbers in Mississippi and Tennessee. :tiphat:

I could take you to a BPSN universe Upstate New York, Long Island in New York & New York City. Plus the ones in Cali. There's Moes down in Georgia to Florida. I know Moes in Pennsylvania & New Jersey... Texas. From a UBN Blood Upstate, NY. Supposedly there's VL's somewhere in Syracuse. Only place on the East Coast I met a VL was in Rhode Island. Nowadays since most heads looking into Chicago's shit VL starting to get a brighter shine maybe :shrug: But when I was out there only Peoples Nation gang that made as much noise of the LKQ was BPS.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 1st, 2015, 8:40 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:

hooks outsouth n east kknow west time it iz, :lol: I know u aint dissin moe nem, :wtf: :cmon: remember who the real warriors of this finball shit is, :ohhh: ya'll got 27 branches n still ain't deeper than gds or droppin the most bodies in the city :ohhh: :lmao: :lmao: ,& what makes DAT SOO BAD, YA'LL THE ONLY ONES WHO OWN A SIDE OF TOWN N GOT IT ON LOCK, STILL AIN'T DROPPIN DA MOST BODIES IN DA CITY :ohhh: ... lil weak ass rhymes :lmao:

GO CLEAN YO TRAILER GOOFY ASS LIL BOY OLE DIRTY ASS SMH YO ASS AIN'T CANT EVEN AFFORD TO COME TO THE CITY SO WHY U FAKIN. GOOGLE MAPS USIN ASS :whaat: :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 1st, 2015, 8:42 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:
moneymitch94 wrote::whaat: Niggahs be pump fakin so hard. boa aint no stone more known than no VL. go anywhere outside yo box, curb living ass boy and you gone see..stones are NOT making NO NOISE outdiside of the midwest n maybe Kali cause of ties. niggah if you think stone more popular than Lord you gotta be retarted :whaat: It go lords from the Chi all the way down to Mississippi. big numbers in Mississippi and Tennessee. :tiphat:

I could take you to a BPSN universe Upstate New York, Long Island in New York & New York City. Plus the ones in Cali. There's Moes down in Georgia to Florida. I know Moes in Pennsylvania & New Jersey... Texas. From a UBN Blood Upstate, NY. Supposedly there's VL's somewhere in Syracuse. Only place on the East Coast I met a VL was in Rhode Island. Nowadays since most heads looking into Chicago's shit VL starting to get a brighter shine maybe :shrug: But when I was out there only Peoples Nation gang that made as much noise of the LKQ was BPS.

Most OT NIGGAS GOT PLUGGED BOGAS THOUGH BUT ANYWAY WHO COUNTIN DON'T LET NO LAME ASS NIGGA LIKE TWENTY74 GET YALL STARTED THIS NIGGA GOTTA GO TO BED FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 1st, 2015, 8:47 pm

YO ASS AINT BEEN OUTTA MAKIN NONE THE LESS GOT A NOTE 4 OLE DRIVIN ASS NIGGA WAKE UP SHORTY :whaat: :killself:

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby moneymitch94 » March 1st, 2015, 9:09 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
Black Wall ST. wrote:

Most OT NIGGAS GOT PLUGGED BOGAS THOUGH BUT ANYWAY WHO COUNTIN DON'T LET NO LAME ASS NIGGA LIKE TWENTY74 GET YALL STARTED THIS NIGGA GOTTA GO TO BED FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW :whaat:

:whaat: :lol: :lol: Spec ed ass boy, i keep tellin him he gotta get higher than a 22% :whaat: :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 1st, 2015, 9:30 pm

YO ASS AINT BEEN OUTTA MAKIN NONE THE LESS GOT A NOTE 4 OLE DRIVIN ASS NIGGA WAKE UP SHORTY :whaat: :killself: LIKE I SAID LYIN ASS LIL BOY

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » March 2nd, 2015, 1:41 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
Black Wall ST. wrote:

Yea, basically. I know a lot of Moes but I wouldn't call them official just because they have numbers... The Moes in Long Island seem official & this 1 I met in Crown Heights (Brooklyn), but he was a old head.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Eastside

Postby Doug772 » March 2nd, 2015, 5:06 pm

Niggas trying to be on their Muslim shit. :lol:

superior
superior

Postby 1800blk » March 2nd, 2015, 5:17 pm

bruh u named 3 states n b4 u use my state(tennessee) as an example whens the last time u been?

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » March 2nd, 2015, 6:47 pm

Respected as far as what? If yall talking bout gladiating... well, just ask the Folks! Yall argue over the same shit at least twice a year. # Fu Champs #OnnaM

Next

Return to Midwest