Kentucky/Indiana GayLords update

Greasers712
boss
boss

Kentucky/Indiana GayLords update

Post by Greasers712 » February 5th, 2015, 6:33 pm

http://m.wlky.com/news/3-Clark-County-i ... s/30943796

Eh 2G looks like them brothers were doing more than posting twitter accounts you lame ass faggot :lol:

2wo-G
king
king

Re: Kentucky/Indiana GayLords update

Post by 2wo-G » February 5th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Damn they got in fights and sold fake weed :ohhh:

Sounds like they taking over the whole country :ohhh:

I need to make an organization to protect these poor young white girl scouts from becoming prey from this powerful new gang. Its a well known fact the big bad Gaylords are girlscoutk :ohhh:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 5th, 2015, 7:14 pm

On that other note, the fact that you gotta actually be regularly researching this shit every day desperately to prove to yourself that theyre selling spice in a white hick town county jail is proof itself that you seriously grasping for straws to prove that your 'gang' aint just some social club :wow:

But then again lets not ignore the fact that you actually had to lie & make up/fabricate a whole article about gaylords in Jersey to impress some dudes on the internet :ohlawd:

Tell ya what, follow thru with that Facebook green light you said youd put on me. If I get my ass whooped by Gaylords Ill have no choice but to admit yall the hardest gang in the country & Ill leave this site forever. And if they kill me I guess thatd happen regardless

It shouldnt be too hard for a group of some of the hardest gangsters in the world to handle one lil wetback after all :tiphat:

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » February 5th, 2015, 7:36 pm

Why don't you take another swig of that Hatorade you got on hand, type your lil fingers away about some fantasy FB greenlight you made up and pray you never come across the Brothers in person.

Not that it would matter because god knows you'd put you head down and say what ever you had to say in order to save your peon ass from being beat to a pulp :tiphat:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 5th, 2015, 8:07 pm

Oh forreal thats why I made it up? :ohhh:

Thats why you asked me where I lived at and said youd have some Gaylords come after me so Id have some 'war stories to talk about'? :ohhh:

Thats why when I told you wassup you dipped out that bitch like a MFer and ignore it every time I bring it up? :ohhh:

vv Then whats this then? :ohhh:
Greasers712 wrote:Where does your hoodup-warrior having ass live?

I'm sure I can direct you to some of the bros so you can have for the first time in your life some REAL war stories to talk about :tiphat:
Krazy shit right there :ohlawd:

Sounds like you saying whatever you have to avoid the fact that you asked ya Gaylords-aka the hardest gang in Earths history-and they jus couldnt do it kuz they afraid of even trying to meet up with a lil peon ass beaner :wow: Where they do that at greaser?

And shit if they come for me to beat me to a pulp & I puss out then you can tell the whole site and make me a laughing stock off this ho for good :tiphat:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 5th, 2015, 8:15 pm

And dont try ducking this shit again by saying some shit like:

"Well youre just gonna be a little pussy in the face of the almighty meth-smoking Gaylords theyd kill you with just one hand!"
or
"Theyre too busy taking over every hood in the country when theyre not complaining about the nurses stealing their jewelry at Sunny Acres Retirement home and killing Girlscouts!"

Then whyd you offer for them to come try and get me touched in the first place?

Is that how gaylords do? Try to bark about fighting, be set tripping then puss out when shit can actually go down? Arent Gaylords men of their word? :tiphat: 7-12 Worldwide Snitch gang

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » February 6th, 2015, 7:29 am

Sounds more like I was I willing to say where u could find GLs so you could let em know in person how ya feel opposed to what u call a greenlight.

But I already know you would much prefer to stay safe talking shit you have no clue about from your moms PC :facepalm:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 6th, 2015, 2:52 pm

Riiiight which is why u dipped soon as I said wassup :comeon:

Funniest part is you popped in that thread kuz someone made a joke about Valley Gaylords and you came in there with pom poms flaring and ready to cheerlead lol. Almost as desperate as trying to keep up with some white trash in a bumpkin town slanging fake weed

:wow:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 6th, 2015, 2:53 pm

Alright but fine if you wanna switch shit up, lets do what u just said. Im staying in Eastern NC rn. Wheres a Gaylord hood @ here?

I mean its plenty trailer parks and white trash when you go to certain areas & you already said Gaylords took over the South, so I shouldnt be able to throw a rock without it landing in a Gaylord hood :ohhh:

Never heard of any white girlscouts getting killed tho so IDK :shrug:

7-12 Worldwide, Killing Girlscouts, filing Divorce Papers and Snitching on your Cousin if it can get you some Crimestopper money :tiphat:

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » February 7th, 2015, 12:55 pm

Is there a bigger faggot on the entire planet than Greasers712? I haven't met one