Mickey Cobras

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Finball rollin » February 2nd, 2015, 11:07 am

Smdh dude get your google researching ass on coo lol twenty you don't even know what the fuck you talking about weirdo talking about my Branch that you know nothing about pussy..nigga my branch got hit by the feds nigga we doing what we do.. and far ass changing other brothers? :smh: :smh: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Yuu big dummy !!!.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Postby Finball rollin » February 2nd, 2015, 11:07 am

Smdh dude get your google researching ass on coo lol twenty you don't even know what the fuck you talking about weirdo talking about my Branch that you know nothing about pussy..nigga my branch got hit by the feds nigga we doing what we do.. and far ass changing other brothers? :smh: :smh: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Yuu big dummy !!!.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » February 3rd, 2015, 1:41 am

cobras really ain't on shit nowadays

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 3rd, 2015, 6:53 pm

ALL I DO TO THIS NIGGA IS :bored: HIS ASS :whaat: HE AIN'T WORTH NO TYPE OF GAME LORD

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » February 3rd, 2015, 7:01 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:over 25+ divisions of ya'll bunnies , n ya'll swear all ya'll holding hands, yelling kumbayahh my lord :lmao: its deep animosity between ya'll and jealousy not hate n beef like III's vs G's .but jealoussyyyyyy yeaahh :dance:

Thats one thing i dont get about vl ....in my humble opinion to be actually 1 you gotta drop all the first names

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 3rd, 2015, 9:14 pm

ITS A REASON WE GOT DIFFERENT HOUSES. FOR ONE ITS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO TAK DOWN THE AVLN FOR THAT FACT. AND 2 REGARDLESS OF FIRST NAMES MOST BROS LAST NAME FIRST.

prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Postby Zoediak1804 » February 3rd, 2015, 10:21 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ITS A REASON WE GOT DIFFERENT HOUSES. FOR ONE ITS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO TAK DOWN THE AVLN FOR THAT FACT. AND 2 REGARDLESS OF FIRST NAMES MOST BROS LAST NAME FIRST.

if a VL set has a diff name than the main factions is it still legit?

i came across tags that said "Righteous Vice Lords, Celestial Vice Lords, Blakk Vice Lords"

never met a VL claimin this tho

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 4th, 2015, 12:23 pm

WHY IS THIS GOOFY EVEN HERE :whaat: NOBODY TALKIN BOUT YO DIRTY ASS CITY FAM PLUS NOBODY REASON THAT LONG ASS BULLSHIT :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 4th, 2015, 4:00 pm

THAT BITCH A TROLL LIKE U NIGGA :whaat:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 13 3

Postby ws_sbi_mickey » February 4th, 2015, 10:10 pm

PabloL'Z wrote:cobras really ain't on shit nowadays

okay west coast mexican :whaat:

underboss
underboss

Postby BuffaloCriss » February 4th, 2015, 10:20 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:

I be back forth between l.A. & Chicago. Mexican naw homie, Belizean

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 13 3

Postby ws_sbi_mickey » February 4th, 2015, 11:12 pm

PabloL'Z wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:

"account made february 3rd" "lynchmen locs"

whats up chris. new name? new nationality? juggling two different cities? im not even mad at your faggot ass, im impressed your that dedicated to this website. your still a fag and a pedophile but damn.

underboss
underboss

Postby BuffaloCriss » February 4th, 2015, 11:16 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
PabloL'Z wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:

"account made february 3rd" "lynchmen locs"

whats up chris. new name? new nationality? juggling two different cities? im not even mad at your faggot ass, im impressed your that dedicated to this website. your still a fag and a pedophile but damn.

who??

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: G & D

Postby Gangsta773 » February 5th, 2015, 9:40 am

Back in the Robert Taylor Homes they ended up having three buildings 5322 5323 5326. They got ran up outta 4848. They were in building 5244 too until Mick's older brother got hit. You know the saying "knock the head off body fall apart" But they were drawing as Stones from the late 60s up until a bit after Mick's death. Then they got on sum mo ol reckless type shit lol they buildings start having as many cracked pyramids as cracked 6pt Stars and dipped rakes. I know for a fact 100% they emulated their board and house rules after the GDs on the Low... :tiphat: Think about it "house rules"???? ABPSN wasn't really holding no high rise buildings like that back then....I always found MCN rather odd when Mick actually died a Stone. I know majority of the older brothers who are now considered inactive are only familiar with the Cobra Stone demo and even they said from about 83' to now the Cobras got on sum mo shit.

boss
boss
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Postby lil sin » February 5th, 2015, 10:29 pm

:bow:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:idk how you can say we "didnt" branch out....ill tell you like this though, when we branch out we branch out officially, you go to a major city, it might be 3, 4 decks of vice lords, how many plugged though? same for GDs (i notice gd have more impersonators, including IGD) never met a mickey cobra east of south bend indiana to be 100 with you. we in michigan (muskegon), indiana (SBI, naptown, met a MC from gary in wabash), illinois (chicago, prolly the burbs too), milwaukee, minneapple, memphis, birmingham AL, DEEP in the delta (cleveland, greenville, yazoo city, clarksdale) fort myers fl, jacksonville panama city fl and orlando

i can understand those who say "oh the cobras aren't deep" in relativity to mobs like Cs Ts moes 2's and 7's, but to say we dont branch out? figure you might needa dig deeper.

and bear in mind the cities i just named - thats off what i know; imagine where else we could be or have impersonators @

i rather be considered a small mob then a large mob with imposters among us. :2cents:

Yup it's sholl been some Cobras in walker homes(south Memphis) for a lil min nd a newer lil click of Cobras in castalia(also south Memphis) I'm coo wit sum of dem folks in castalia they good people nd they stay havin dat strenf for 10. They mostly b wit uvls out here

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Epiconic » March 26th, 2015, 9:21 am

Gangsta773 wrote:Back in the Robert Taylor Homes they ended up having three buildings 5322 5323 5326. They got ran up outta 4848. They were in building 5244 too until Mick's older brother got hit. You know the saying "knock the head off body fall apart" But they were drawing as Stones from the late 60s up until a bit after Mick's death. Then they got on sum mo ol reckless type shit lol they buildings start having as many cracked pyramids as cracked 6pt Stars and dipped rakes. I know for a fact 100% they emulated their board and house rules after the GDs on the Low... :tiphat: Think about it "house rules"???? ABPSN wasn't really holding no high rise buildings like that back then....I always found MCN rather odd when Mick actually died a Stone. I know majority of the older brothers who are now considered inactive are only familiar with the Cobra Stone demo and even they said from about 83' to now the Cobras got on sum mo shit.

It was Cobras in the Taylors before BGDN was even established. It was Del Vikings, Deacons, Outlaw Apaches and Egyptian Cobras there. It wasn't until the BGDN alliance was formed that the D's began dominating the buildings. The ABPSRN had it's season just as BGDN, don't speak on the collective body because revolting and separation with understanding are two different things. Mick transitioned a man and a Cobra before anything. It is said that a house divided won't stand. Although separation was necessary, still bonded by blood. All these shorties still out here doing COBRA is lovely however, if one is not thoroughly inclined with the lineage and purpose of what they supposedly representing....it's void. 051YM THF 800DiddyGrove etc. The C the true essence has been lost in the shuffle. How are brothers claiming the righteous path when they vision clouded by: Molly, Lean, Greed, Jealousy, Lack of Loyalty, Excessive Smoke etc. all these things contribute to them being blind off path from the original righteous vision.
If AIS....AITW

major
major
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Black Supremacist

Postby ROCKMOBB » March 26th, 2015, 1:04 pm

i remember some niggas out here use to claim cobra stone most of them flipped to 59 brims after they found out what the real deal was lmao.. them niggas use to be flamed the fuck up too, they use to move too much like bloods to me, but fuck all that tho how yall niggas be posting videos & pictures & all that up here ?

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: Pink Houses Worldwide

Postby Coaster » November 21st, 2016, 4:27 am

yea I was in Robert Traylor during the golden era when the mcz took over, 91-05

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby MONSOON » November 21st, 2016, 7:20 am

[quote="ws_sbi_mickey"][quote="Redro5150"]

[quote="ws_sbi_mickey"]idk how you can say we "didnt" branch out....ill tell you like this though, when we branch out we branch out [b]officially[/b], you go to a major city, it might be 3, 4 decks of vice lords, how many plugged though? same for GDs (i notice gd have more impersonators, including IGD) never met a mickey cobra east of south bend indiana to be 100 with you. we in michigan (muskegon), indiana (SBI, naptown, met a MC from gary in wabash), illinois (chicago, prolly the burbs too), milwaukee, minneapple, memphis, birmingham AL, DEEP in the delta (cleveland, greenville, yazoo city, clarksdale) fort myers fl, jacksonville panama city fl and orlando

i can understand those who say "oh the cobras aren't deep" in relativity to mobs like Cs Ts moes 2's and 7's, but to say we dont branch out? figure you might needa dig deeper.

and bear in mind the cities i just named - thats off what i know; imagine where else we could be or have impersonators @

i rather be considered a small mob then a large mob with imposters among us. :2cents:[/quote]
I feel you, but there are small places all over that wouldn't even be contested with y'all and what I'm saying is why wouldn't you branch to there? A lot more shit can happen. You could branch but make sure the shit is real and all that because the place would only be as big as the set is.[/quote]

in theory your right but this being said - its alot of small towns we have a heavy presence in - muskegon, benton harbor, cleveland, yazoo city, fuck it the whole delta.

[quote="Redro5150"]Yo mick, y'all got shit like renegades, maniac, outlaw, insane, etc. Mobs amongst you?[/quote]

in this era.......those cliques account for a large portion of us unfortunately[/quote]

Na'll buddy y'all not making no noise in the Delta like that.... definitely not in Clarks-Vegas.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » November 23rd, 2016, 11:10 pm

AND ITS A REASON ITS A LOT OF 12z THROUGHOUT THE MIDWEST. IT'S DIFFERENT TYPES OF LORDS DIFFERENT PLACES WHERE OTHERS DON'T WANNA GO OR HAVEN'T BEEN YET.

Previous

Return to Midwest