Mickey Cobras

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 1st, 2015, 1:37 am

Dudes act like MCs are extinct or something. It seems like it's just a smaller set to me. From what I understand MCs only in the Midwest? Why not branch out?
I already know ws_sbi_mickey gonna be on this, but the set confuse me. Lords branched out everywhere but the west and stones everywhere but the east! (At least in most spots but shit I could be wrong). Kings are all over the place too. I ain't making this on some bullshit, not trying to be a dick about things, but I feel like MCs are more like a homegrown set. That or the potential to spread out was pushed into something else, or maybe y'all didn't wanna be anywhere but Midwest? I figured it would be easy to find y'all in some form on the east tho. No disrespect to MCs, just was thinking about it and figured I'd post my thoughts. Hmb




associate
Posts: 102
Joined: August 7th, 2014, 6:16 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Chatham » February 1st, 2015, 1:44 am

Redro5150 wrote:Dudes act like MCs are extinct or something. It seems like it's just a smaller set to me. From what I understand MCs only in the Midwest? Why not branch out?
I already know ws_sbi_mickey gonna be on this, but the set confuse me. Lords branched out everywhere but the west and stones everywhere but the east! (At least in most spots but shit I could be wrong). Kings are all over the place too. I ain't making this on some bullshit, not trying to be a dick about things, but I feel like MCs are more like a homegrown set. That or the potential to spread out was pushed into something else, or maybe y'all didn't wanna be anywhere but Midwest? I figured it would be easy to find y'all in some form on the east tho. No disrespect to MCs, just was thinking about it and figured I'd post my thoughts. Hmb



Nigga this not back in the day where shit was local. I know niggas claiming BD and whole sets that changed cause of social media.

All these young ass new fake ass BD sets are an example of the effect the rap game had on Chicago.

Before, BD wasn't an UNKNOWN thing but the thing that people popularly used to false flag was GD.

Now everybody false flagging BD, and damn near nobody wants to be a 'GD' openly cause of how the 'city celebrities' been acting.


But anyway, if what i said wasnt all that offtopic..., in this modern time, branching out and trynna spread / get new members in massive ass numbers at a time aint easy at all.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 1st, 2015, 1:55 am

Chatham wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:Dudes act like MCs are extinct or something. It seems like it's just a smaller set to me. From what I understand MCs only in the Midwest? Why not branch out?
I already know ws_sbi_mickey gonna be on this, but the set confuse me. Lords branched out everywhere but the west and stones everywhere but the east! (At least in most spots but shit I could be wrong). Kings are all over the place too. I ain't making this on some bullshit, not trying to be a dick about things, but I feel like MCs are more like a homegrown set. That or the potential to spread out was pushed into something else, or maybe y'all didn't wanna be anywhere but Midwest? I figured it would be easy to find y'all in some form on the east tho. No disrespect to MCs, just was thinking about it and figured I'd post my thoughts. Hmb



Nigga this not back in the day where shit was local. I know niggas claiming BD and whole sets that changed cause of social media.

All these young ass new fake ass BD sets are an example of the effect the rap game had on Chicago.

Before, BD wasn't an UNKNOWN thing but the thing that people popularly used to false flag was GD.

Now everybody false flagging BD, and damn near nobody wants to be a 'GD' openly cause of how the 'city celebrities' been acting.


But anyway, if what i said wasnt all that offtopic..., in this modern time, branching out and trynna spread / get new members in massive ass numbers at a time aint easy at all.

Nah I get what you mean on the false flaggin and all. The chief keef virus made people wanna be a BD lmao. What I mean tho is that yeah it starts slowly, but the MCs could have already had decks all over the place by now. They have had years to spread. Why aren't anyone moving out of Midwest? Why wouldn't someone from the east or something get plugged and bring it up there?

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby chitowntdawg » February 1st, 2015, 2:04 am

I guess what redro tryna say is ...."plug me in so i can rep mc out here in the east"???or nah

associate
Posts: 102
Joined: August 7th, 2014, 6:16 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Chatham » February 1st, 2015, 2:06 am

Redro5150 wrote:
Chatham wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:Dudes act like MCs are extinct or something. It seems like it's just a smaller set to me. From what I understand MCs only in the Midwest? Why not branch out?
I already know ws_sbi_mickey gonna be on this, but the set confuse me. Lords branched out everywhere but the west and stones everywhere but the east! (At least in most spots but shit I could be wrong). Kings are all over the place too. I ain't making this on some bullshit, not trying to be a dick about things, but I feel like MCs are more like a homegrown set. That or the potential to spread out was pushed into something else, or maybe y'all didn't wanna be anywhere but Midwest? I figured it would be easy to find y'all in some form on the east tho. No disrespect to MCs, just was thinking about it and figured I'd post my thoughts. Hmb



Nigga this not back in the day where shit was local. I know niggas claiming BD and whole sets that changed cause of social media.

All these young ass new fake ass BD sets are an example of the effect the rap game had on Chicago.

Before, BD wasn't an UNKNOWN thing but the thing that people popularly used to false flag was GD.

Now everybody false flagging BD, and damn near nobody wants to be a 'GD' openly cause of how the 'city celebrities' been acting.


But anyway, if what i said wasnt all that offtopic..., in this modern time, branching out and trynna spread / get new members in massive ass numbers at a time aint easy at all.

Nah I get what you mean on the false flaggin and all. The chief keef virus made people wanna be a BD lmao. What I mean tho is that yeah it starts slowly, but the MCs could have already had decks all over the place by now. They have had years to spread. Why aren't anyone moving out of Midwest? Why wouldn't someone from the east or something get plugged and bring it up there?


I dont know, personally I feel like the MCs dont have too much control in the city, but I could be wrong. On the southside I thought there only decks was 51st and Princeton and another one on 90 - 95th and Cottage around that area somewhere on one of those blocks, but I might be wrong. Can't say for sure. :tiphat: :2cents:

I know alot of Black Stones seem to dislike them though, and alot of GDs seem to clique with them..

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 1st, 2015, 2:10 am

chitowntdawg wrote:I guess what redro tryna say is ...."plug me in so i can rep mc out here in the east"???or nah

Lmao nah, I was just using the east as an example. I don't feel like the west would be a place for MCs for some reason so I guess east came to mind? I figure they're already in the south. They just don't seem as deep to me. Why wouldn't they move? In all seriousness, you got an answer? Because I don't see any reason why they shouldn't have by now.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 1st, 2015, 2:15 am

Chatham wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:
Chatham wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:Dudes act like MCs are extinct or something. It seems like it's just a smaller set to me. From what I understand MCs only in the Midwest? Why not branch out?
I already know ws_sbi_mickey gonna be on this, but the set confuse me. Lords branched out everywhere but the west and stones everywhere but the east! (At least in most spots but shit I could be wrong). Kings are all over the place too. I ain't making this on some bullshit, not trying to be a dick about things, but I feel like MCs are more like a homegrown set. That or the potential to spread out was pushed into something else, or maybe y'all didn't wanna be anywhere but Midwest? I figured it would be easy to find y'all in some form on the east tho. No disrespect to MCs, just was thinking about it and figured I'd post my thoughts. Hmb



Nigga this not back in the day where shit was local. I know niggas claiming BD and whole sets that changed cause of social media.

All these young ass new fake ass BD sets are an example of the effect the rap game had on Chicago.

Before, BD wasn't an UNKNOWN thing but the thing that people popularly used to false flag was GD.

Now everybody false flagging BD, and damn near nobody wants to be a 'GD' openly cause of how the 'city celebrities' been acting.


But anyway, if what i said wasnt all that offtopic..., in this modern time, branching out and trynna spread / get new members in massive ass numbers at a time aint easy at all.

Nah I get what you mean on the false flaggin and all. The chief keef virus made people wanna be a BD lmao. What I mean tho is that yeah it starts slowly, but the MCs could have already had decks all over the place by now. They have had years to spread. Why aren't anyone moving out of Midwest? Why wouldn't someone from the east or something get plugged and bring it up there?


I dont know, personally I feel like the MCs dont have too much control in the city, but I could be wrong. On the southside I thought there only decks was 51st and Princeton and another one on 90 - 95th and Cottage around that area somewhere on one of those blocks, but I might be wrong. Can't say for sure. :tiphat: :2cents:

I know alot of Black Stones seem to dislike them though, and alot of GDs seem to clique with them..

I don't know as much on then except I never hear of them, but I hear a good bit of the rest of the peoples making moves or getting larger. Except for the gaylords. Are they just extinct by now? I don't know much on them either but really, who the hell was in charge of coming up with that damn name?! Smh :discust:

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby chitowntdawg » February 1st, 2015, 2:17 am

To answer yo question idk maybe they wanted it small n tight knit .....help them out...rep that shit by u in the east coast..

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 1st, 2015, 2:27 am

chitowntdawg wrote:To answer yo question idk maybe they wanted it small n tight knit .....help them out...rep that shit by u in the east coast..

Nah I'm straight on all that. If you ain't down or plugged anyways you have no business claiming what isn't yours and I have no desire to do that. I do agree with the first part you said though, maybe they just wanted to stay small.

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby chitowntdawg » February 1st, 2015, 2:41 am

Just fukin wit ya....keep ya shit real :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1252
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 11:33 pm
Location: south bend indianny
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 13 3

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby ws_sbi_mickey » February 1st, 2015, 2:48 am

idk how you can say we "didnt" branch out....ill tell you like this though, when we branch out we branch out officially, you go to a major city, it might be 3, 4 decks of vice lords, how many plugged though? same for GDs (i notice gd have more impersonators, including IGD) never met a mickey cobra east of south bend indiana to be 100 with you. we in michigan (muskegon), indiana (SBI, naptown, met a MC from gary in wabash), illinois (chicago, prolly the burbs too), milwaukee, minneapple, memphis, birmingham AL, DEEP in the delta (cleveland, greenville, yazoo city, clarksdale) fort myers fl, jacksonville panama city fl and orlando

i can understand those who say "oh the cobras aren't deep" in relativity to mobs like Cs Ts moes 2's and 7's, but to say we dont branch out? figure you might needa dig deeper.

and bear in mind the cities i just named - thats off what i know; imagine where else we could be or have impersonators @


i rather be considered a small mob then a large mob with imposters among us. :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1572
Joined: December 12th, 2014, 1:12 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: RBG NATION

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Red3gale23 » February 1st, 2015, 5:12 am

mickey cobras is one of those gangs that is under most niggas radar and not a gang growing over hype from celebrity z.that gives them an advantage .its better to stay small with real members.then big with no structure and unloyal members.they definitely wont fade out, but move in secrecy like the bgf in Baltimore.kinda makes things easier for them plus less in fighting due to smaller. decks then other mobs .

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 1st, 2015, 11:49 am

Red3gale23 wrote:mickey cobras is one of those gangs that is under most niggas radar and not a gang growing over hype from celebrity z.that gives them an advantage .its better to stay small with real members.then big with no structure and unloyal members.they definitely wont fade out, but move in secrecy like the bgf in Baltimore.kinda makes things easier for them plus less in fighting due to smaller. decks then other mobs .

That's what I'm thinking, just please don't make that reference to bgf in Bmore lmao


ws_sbi_mickey wrote:idk how you can say we "didnt" branch out....ill tell you like this though, when we branch out we branch out officially, you go to a major city, it might be 3, 4 decks of vice lords, how many plugged though? same for GDs (i notice gd have more impersonators, including IGD) never met a mickey cobra east of south bend indiana to be 100 with you. we in michigan (muskegon), indiana (SBI, naptown, met a MC from gary in wabash), illinois (chicago, prolly the burbs too), milwaukee, minneapple, memphis, birmingham AL, DEEP in the delta (cleveland, greenville, yazoo city, clarksdale) fort myers fl, jacksonville panama city fl and orlando

i can understand those who say "oh the cobras aren't deep" in relativity to mobs like Cs Ts moes 2's and 7's, but to say we dont branch out? figure you might needa dig deeper.

and bear in mind the cities i just named - thats off what i know; imagine where else we could be or have impersonators @


i rather be considered a small mob then a large mob with imposters among us. :2cents:

I feel you, but there are small places all over that wouldn't even be contested with y'all and what I'm saying is why wouldn't you branch to there? A lot more shit can happen. You could branch but make sure the shit is real and all that because the place would only be as big as the set is.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 1st, 2015, 11:51 am

Yo mick, y'all got shit like renegades, maniac, outlaw, insane, etc. Mobs amongst you?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1252
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 11:33 pm
Location: south bend indianny
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 13 3

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby ws_sbi_mickey » February 1st, 2015, 1:19 pm

Redro5150 wrote:

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:idk how you can say we "didnt" branch out....ill tell you like this though, when we branch out we branch out officially, you go to a major city, it might be 3, 4 decks of vice lords, how many plugged though? same for GDs (i notice gd have more impersonators, including IGD) never met a mickey cobra east of south bend indiana to be 100 with you. we in michigan (muskegon), indiana (SBI, naptown, met a MC from gary in wabash), illinois (chicago, prolly the burbs too), milwaukee, minneapple, memphis, birmingham AL, DEEP in the delta (cleveland, greenville, yazoo city, clarksdale) fort myers fl, jacksonville panama city fl and orlando

i can understand those who say "oh the cobras aren't deep" in relativity to mobs like Cs Ts moes 2's and 7's, but to say we dont branch out? figure you might needa dig deeper.

and bear in mind the cities i just named - thats off what i know; imagine where else we could be or have impersonators @


i rather be considered a small mob then a large mob with imposters among us. :2cents:

I feel you, but there are small places all over that wouldn't even be contested with y'all and what I'm saying is why wouldn't you branch to there? A lot more shit can happen. You could branch but make sure the shit is real and all that because the place would only be as big as the set is.


in theory your right but this being said - its alot of small towns we have a heavy presence in - muskegon, benton harbor, cleveland, yazoo city, fuck it the whole delta.

Redro5150 wrote:Yo mick, y'all got shit like renegades, maniac, outlaw, insane, etc. Mobs amongst you?


in this era.......those cliques account for a large portion of us unfortunately

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 1st, 2015, 2:16 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:idk how you can say we "didnt" branch out....ill tell you like this though, when we branch out we branch out officially, you go to a major city, it might be 3, 4 decks of vice lords, how many plugged though? same for GDs (i notice gd have more impersonators, including IGD) never met a mickey cobra east of south bend indiana to be 100 with you. we in michigan (muskegon), indiana (SBI, naptown, met a MC from gary in wabash), illinois (chicago, prolly the burbs too), milwaukee, minneapple, memphis, birmingham AL, DEEP in the delta (cleveland, greenville, yazoo city, clarksdale) fort myers fl, jacksonville panama city fl and orlando

i can understand those who say "oh the cobras aren't deep" in relativity to mobs like Cs Ts moes 2's and 7's, but to say we dont branch out? figure you might needa dig deeper.

and bear in mind the cities i just named - thats off what i know; imagine where else we could be or have impersonators @


i rather be considered a small mob then a large mob with imposters among us. :2cents:

I feel you, but there are small places all over that wouldn't even be contested with y'all and what I'm saying is why wouldn't you branch to there? A lot more shit can happen. You could branch but make sure the shit is real and all that because the place would only be as big as the set is.


in theory your right but this being said - its alot of small towns we have a heavy presence in - muskegon, benton harbor, cleveland, yazoo city, fuck it the whole delta.

Redro5150 wrote:Yo mick, y'all got shit like renegades, maniac, outlaw, insane, etc. Mobs amongst you?


in this era.......those cliques account for a large portion of us unfortunately

I just moved and in my new area GDs gonna own this place innnnnnn shit I'll give it about another 6 months. They got a pretty heavy presence but they on the low, they don't even have any tags up or anything. I saw an interesting tag the other day though in like 2 spots tho and it's 5 blue tombstones on a hill. Guessing that's them, they fuck with crips so hard they might as well be eightballs. What I'm sayin tho is just looking at my old hometown, and the new spot I'm in, it is like the spot is so small anyone can get it popping out here. So looking at all these small spots I can't figure why MCs ain't moved to these spots yet.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Location: Chicago Ave to Central Austin Area/L-Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Finball rollin » February 1st, 2015, 3:21 pm

We was fighting the Egyptian cobras in the 50's but we mad the W/S on lock..Everybody and they mommas was Lords.. we had 26 branches of VL's in the 50's….We do be the Almighty Vice Lord Nation. :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 1st, 2015, 10:31 pm

Still haven't really had my question answered.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1252
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 11:33 pm
Location: south bend indianny
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 13 3

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby ws_sbi_mickey » February 2nd, 2015, 1:20 am

and what was your question?

we're good where we're at - we got spots in big cities, and little towns. we might migrate, start something new here and there but we're at where we're at. as i said considering we might be 1/6th the size of the 7s, 1/5th the size of lords and moes and the different areas we branched out to, we're not doing so bad. better then one might expect. :2cents:

besides its not like we have a mickey cobra tour bus that go from small town to small town converting hoods across america :lol: we comfortable

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Redro5150 » February 2nd, 2015, 2:14 am

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:and what was your question?

we're good where we're at - we got spots in big cities, and little towns. we might migrate, start something new here and there but we're at where we're at. as i said considering we might be 1/6th the size of the 7s, 1/5th the size of lords and moes and the different areas we branched out to, we're not doing so bad. better then one might expect. :2cents:

besides its not like we have a mickey cobra tour bus that go from small town to small town converting hoods across america :lol: we comfortable

Lol I feel you homie. I just can't figure why y'all aren't really in the east like that, but I can respect a set that is in touch with it's roots. It just seems so easy and for a set that is good in small towns I guess I figured it would be easier to jump into them.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Location: Chicago Ave to Central Austin Area/L-Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Finball rollin » February 2nd, 2015, 11:07 am

Smdh dude get your google researching ass on coo lol twenty you don't even know what the fuck you talking about weirdo talking about my Branch that you know nothing about pussy..nigga my branch got hit by the feds nigga we doing what we do.. and far ass changing other brothers? :smh: :smh: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Yuu big dummy !!!.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Location: Chicago Ave to Central Austin Area/L-Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Finball rollin » February 2nd, 2015, 11:07 am

Smdh dude get your google researching ass on coo lol twenty you don't even know what the fuck you talking about weirdo talking about my Branch that you know nothing about pussy..nigga my branch got hit by the feds nigga we doing what we do.. and far ass changing other brothers? :smh: :smh: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Yuu big dummy !!!.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1600
Joined: February 3rd, 2015, 1:34 am
Location: Off Halstead
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 11-9

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby BuffaloCriss » February 3rd, 2015, 1:41 am

cobras really ain't on shit nowadays

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 3rd, 2015, 6:53 pm

ALL I DO TO THIS NIGGA IS :bored: HIS ASS :whaat: HE AIN'T WORTH NO TYPE OF GAME LORD

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Mickey Cobras

Postby chitowntdawg » February 3rd, 2015, 7:01 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:over 25+ divisions of ya'll bunnies , n ya'll swear all ya'll holding hands, yelling kumbayahh my lord :lmao: its deep animosity between ya'll and jealousy not hate n beef like III's vs G's .but jealoussyyyyyy yeaahh :dance:

Thats one thing i dont get about vl ....in my humble opinion to be actually 1 you gotta drop all the first names

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 62 guests