Why Albany Park is not for white people.

sin1077
major
major

Re: Why Albany Park is not for white people.

Post by sin1077 » February 19th, 2015, 2:02 am

@ Cullom fake ass royal lil boy u need to stop already smh. I already exposed u when u didn't even know why SGDz & Royalz at war goofy. You didn't even know how 1 of da brothers got killed by da Royalz when he was pulling a mission with da shotty and none of this ain't no secret so just quit already and go troll some other mob cause ain't no one buying your bullshit pathetic ass nigga SMH.A And to anyone talking shit bout da boys if we ain't on shit then get us outta AP then stop talking & do something.

SGDn Tk Folks

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 19th, 2015, 3:50 am

Belairs all up in this bitch ....talkin shit even though errboby on this bitch know he aint on shit on the streets ......why u care if anybody on it in your supposed hood if u dont bang ....pussy ass hoe....u called me out last time and i gladly accepted.....now i call yo bitch ass out ....n for the record ill do it only for the hoodup since errbody seems to hate yo wannabee gangsta ass.....on yo gangsta block block bitch

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Belairs all up in this bitch ....talkin shit even though errboby on this bitch know he aint on shit on the streets ......why u care if anybody on it in your supposed hood if u dont bang ....pussy ass hoe....u called me out last time and i gladly accepted.....now i call yo bitch ass out ....n for the record ill do it only for the hoodup since errbody seems to hate yo wannabee gangsta ass.....on yo gangsta block block bitch

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 19th, 2015, 6:41 am

Nigga I got fam in Albany Park. I can name more royals them cullom can :lol: ChitownTdawg prove you a King

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 19th, 2015, 1:46 pm

What block? :shrug: .... boy im done with you

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 19th, 2015, 3:29 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:What block? :shrug:
Damn how is it that Bel Airs talks a gang of shit then suddenly disappears/pretends he aint read it when someone asks him his block or to meet up :whew:

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 19th, 2015, 3:36 pm

Chitown growing balls after ducking me three times in the last few months. Shut your bitch ass up prove you a king. What they call you t dawg? I can ask some real motherland kings if they heard of you :shrug:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 19th, 2015, 3:42 pm

Why is it that youd always be talmbout 'Ill smack the King colors off you bitch' and 'fuck you king' and all that shit then soon as you find out hes serious bout finding you & fighting you start talmbout "Uhhh well you aint even a real King!" :discust: Pretty convenient timing huh?

A good way to find out if hes real or not is to tell him ya block and meet him up.

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 19th, 2015, 3:50 pm

And wait so is he a netbanger that aint even from Chicago? :ohlawd:

Or is he a Chicago PD thats trying to arrest you for uh...researching gangs on the internet? :ohlawd:

Kuz you said he was both when you were saying why you couldnt tell him ya 'hood' :ohlawd:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 19th, 2015, 5:26 pm

[quote="Bel Airs"]Chitown growing balls after ducking me three times in the last few months. Shut your bitch ass up prove you a king. What they call you t dawg? I can ask some real motherland kings if they heard of you :shrug:[/quote bitch if you wanna find out if im real then come out the damn corner of yo basement where u hide at with the fukin rats....you dont wanna find out...but like i said imma leave u alone already cause this type of internet bs aint me....

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 20th, 2015, 4:27 pm

Keep acting like King Kong asking what block, I know you a fake :whaat: This ain't NY you can't go to any block you want

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 21st, 2015, 3:37 am

Bel Airs wrote:Keep acting like King Kong asking what block, I know you a fake :whaat: This ain't NY you can't go to any block you want
you aint hard to read thats the thing belairs....like i said ill leave u alone now ...i know for a fact you pussy....you might be from the chi but you the type that never had the balls to hop off yo mommas titty .....but now u wanna act up .....keep postin yo articles n actin like u want sum....we know what the deal is

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 21st, 2015, 3:39 am

Ill give u props on that oldschool gang facebook u posted though....u aint totallly worthless

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 21st, 2015, 12:32 pm

T Dawg :lol: :killself:

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » February 21st, 2015, 3:42 pm

I notice as soon as Bel Air ask Chitowndawg to prove he from chicago and prove he a king from CT...

that nigga like "you cool man ill give u props. "

lame.

bel airs, i never had nun against you besides otha people sayin u had 10 accounts and was all diff type of people but one thing il give u is despite not ever posting proof of shit of the hoods u be around or be thru, at least u in chicago and know about places like albany park and hp.. :bored: :tiphat:

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 21st, 2015, 4:04 pm

I doubt T Dawg is a King let alone a real banger, dude is suspect and he only replied to me calling him out after the 3rd time. He can't prove he is a King, I think he has a few accounts on here. As for me having other accounts, its because I got banned 3 times, twice for replying in Chitown312 thread posting a video of him walking through New York. 90 percent of the midwest got banned and some west coast cats to which is suspect. As for T Dawg I don't take him seriously....He now wants me to meet him in "any" hood like Chicago gangs don't occupy turg, mister tough guy will meet in any hood :whaat: I know how kings work they will come 10 cars deep and have niggas in trees, in gangways and in the cut. :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 21st, 2015, 4:21 pm

Yall are clowns....wanting me to prove im with it.... but wont meet up.... :smh: im done with u goofy ass

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 21st, 2015, 5:10 pm

Why you acting all tough when I asked you to meet up 3 times and you ducked. Now you finally agreed on the 4th time and you want to seem all tough. And I ain't lying either you can find it in our posts :shrug:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2015, 8:28 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Why you acting all tough when I asked you to meet up 3 times and you ducked. Now you finally agreed on the 4th time and you want to seem all tough. And I ain't lying either you can find it in our posts :shrug:
Soo whats ya point?

If hes lying and jus barking, then he wont show up.

If hes telling the truth, then he will.

You only 'set up fades' online with ppl 5 states away from you at a minimum or you know wont take it seriously enough to drive all the way to see you.

So why did you offer if soon as he said yes you started going "UHHH WELL YOU FAKE. I MEAN YOU A COP. I MEAN YOU NOT FROM CHICAGO."? Because you assumed he wouldnt take it seriously enough to go thru with it. So when you found out he did you tried worming ya way out of it.

If you scared of him thats kool jus stop lying about it and coming up with 15 new excuses

I mean if he really showed some official 'Im a LK' government certification then would you suddenly agree to fight him in 'your hood'? :comeon: No, youd find some 12 new reasons why you couldnt possibly see him.

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2015, 8:33 pm

Oh & inb4 some 'You gay' shit to deflect from the truth I be spitting :whew:

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 21st, 2015, 10:30 pm

I do think you gay, but on the real why you care so much? Do you want to meet me?

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 22nd, 2015, 12:41 am

Its koo belairs....i hoped we'd meetup but kinda knew youd duck me when pressed ...ill let u be....you got enough enemys on.here anyways... :lol:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 22nd, 2015, 1:47 am

Bel Airs wrote:I do think you gay, but on the real why you care so much? Do you want to meet me?
Because you jus making all these extravagant lies to get yaself out of something for reasons we both know. Or maybe you really convinced yaself otherwise. Idk how if ya condition can work like that. Its jus way too extra.

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 22nd, 2015, 2:43 am

You following me on this board is extra, if you want to follow me you should buy a plane ticket to chicago, come to a real city. tdawg don't talk until you prove your a king