Why Albany Park is not for white people.

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: trustnone

Why Albany Park is not for white people.

Postby AP_Mastermind » January 30th, 2015, 11:46 am

30 homicides in the past 5-7 years and 60+ shootings without homicides

Constant Shootings at least 3-4 times a week that no one calls cops about.

Burglaries, Assaults, Theft, Prostitution, Drugs, Gang Violence reportsin the 100's every month

All that for a neighborhood thats litterally 10 x 20 blocks (small as heck) but has 7-8 gangs. (almost as much gangs as all of Cicero, IL)

Has gang history that stems back to 1970s (over 45 years of gangbanging)

And all that for a neighborhood with 8-10 churches including a mosque.

The territory and why its unique: There are many dead end streets due to the river.. These dead end streets are a hassle for people who don't know where they are ging. they can get you caught up real quick.. whether by cops, gang bangers, etc

Albany Park has so many cuts and places to hide .. you can turn a corner and niggas can hop out on you any second.

Some of the popular videos of Albany Park that surfaced :

- A video of a black car pulling up on 2 latin king members.. 3-4 gang members wearing baby blue jumping out and beating their asses before skrrting off in the whip.

-A video of a group of 8-10 gang members attacking 2 dudes with a machete after checking them

Popular videos of Albany Park that are no longer on youtube:

- Shootout involving 3 different cars.. King sand CObras can be heard yelling

-Video of Cobras and Sgds fighting on central park and ainslie 20-30 people

-Video of a white drug dealer getting chased by latin kings after admitting to selling in their neighborhood

-old vid of CVL posted by roosevelt highschool

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why Albany Park is not for white people.

Postby Bel Airs » January 30th, 2015, 12:56 pm

Your cop ass is back again? bitch ass nigga :whaat:

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » January 30th, 2015, 5:10 pm

@AP Damn u still on here trolling with all ur net banging :facepalm: I don't know why u even bother with all these lil games u play coming on here pretending to be a 4ch that got robbed by a MLD who u also pretended to be and also a CVL from CPL, and the whole time ur talking to ur self with ur 7 different accounts. :smh: How is that even remotely entertaining to u, don't u got better things to do with ur time and that goes to all the trolls on this site don't any of you have a life?
Then u got da nerve to say I'm not SGD and say u were cool with SGDz from Rosemont and Broadway :lol: a set that u didn't realize had been gone for almost 2 decades and talking stupid shit bout D.A. not realizing I was there when that set got started, thats when I knew u were full of shit but the sad part is most these niggas on here fell for ur bullshit anyway just cause u got a big ass mouth :lol:

Word of advice if ur gonna troll don't pretend to know shit bout small mobs like da SGDn cause when a real nigga gets on here he's gonna see thru ur fuckery immediately cause most small mobs are tight and if ur claiming SGD I might not know u but I bet I know a brother who knows a brother who knows you :2cents:

SGDn Tk

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » January 31st, 2015, 2:37 am

sin1077 wrote:@AP Damn u still on here trolling with all ur net banging :facepalm: I don't know why u even bother with all these lil games u play coming on here pretending to be a 4ch that got robbed by a MLD who u also pretended to be and also a CVL from CPL, and the whole time ur talking to ur self with ur 7 different accounts. :smh: How is that even remotely entertaining to u, don't u got better things to do with ur time and that goes to all the trolls on this site don't any of you have a life?
Then u got da nerve to say I'm not SGD and say u were cool with SGDz from Rosemont and Broadway :lol: a set that u didn't realize had been gone for almost 2 decades and talking stupid shit bout D.A. not realizing I was there when that set got started, thats when I knew u were full of shit but the sad part is most these niggas on here fell for ur bullshit anyway just cause u got a big ass mouth :lol:

Word of advice if ur gonna troll don't pretend to know shit bout small mobs like da SGDn cause when a real nigga gets on here he's gonna see thru ur fuckery immediately cause most small mobs are tight and if ur claiming SGD I might not know u but I bet I know a brother who knows a brother who knows you :2cents:

SGDn Tk

"u play coming on here pretending to be a 4ch that got robbed by a MLD who u also pretended to be and also a CVL from CPL"

LMAO

speakin of lords from cpl bro thats eagle brother a bitch :tiphat: black dude if you know him

captain
captain
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Postby INSANE FLAME » January 31st, 2015, 3:15 am

Were them videos at if any of this is true

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » January 31st, 2015, 3:27 am

Damn gone 4 a bit to find Ap masterbitch back? You lost your troll rank to a few other fucks on here already bro ...sorry

captain
captain

Postby INSANE FLAME » January 31st, 2015, 3:31 am

Lol told ya trolls get checked in Midwest hood talk :tiphat:

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: No Friends

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 31st, 2015, 10:03 am

So many whites in AP.

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » January 31st, 2015, 12:10 pm

chill my niggas im koolin.. real talk yall dont know me and i dont know yall.. lets keep this shit internet based. i live in humboldt park so if yall from humboldt park then u can actually come see me and we can chop it up otherwise be koo. i got fam in albany park and went to skoo overr there (roosevelt hs.. )

let me address highassnigga tho first cuz he seem koo

yo highassnigga man all them new kid lords is lames i ll tell u straight off bat

douglaspark - "so man ywhite in ap" nigga albany park is dominated by mexicans fk u mean lol.. u see just as much black people if not more than white tho cuz the white ppl never come outside

insane flame: yo u aint seen the vids?? the ones i mentioned that are still out..

Yo Insane,

Vid 1 : http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=436_1339 ... d_player=1

Vid 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skrmNf4bwjs

The other vids I mentioned were deleted off youtube.. But you can still find an 1980's albany park latin kings vid on youtube tho.... if u interested in the oldskoo shit. its aite. shows them ridin thru humboldt park too

and all yall need to stop hatin my dudes.. real shit .. life is good.. go out and enjoy it

captain
captain

Postby INSANE FLAME » January 31st, 2015, 1:58 pm

Hell yeah put all the links

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: No Friends

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » February 1st, 2015, 12:35 pm

"Real life is good" spoken by a brother who had several fake accounts claiming different gangs, talking to himself. :facepalm:

Albany Park diverse as hell and it's mad white boys over there. Look at the Moes.

Not sleeping on Albany Park but this neighborhood not even in my top ten craziest hoods by any stretch.

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » February 1st, 2015, 12:45 pm

Albany Park is a poor mans logan square from years ago :whaat: If the SGDs weren't in Albany Park it wouldn't be that bad :2cents:

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: 1%

Postby GOG3TTA420 » February 4th, 2015, 12:11 pm

sgdz :discust: leave 2010 where its at hahahah them donuts done finished lame washed up no cash flow no hoes no nothing LAME BANGER PIYSES hahahah and AP BE KRACKING BUT WIN THE PIGS FLOOOD IT AINT SHIT TO DO BUT TAKE IT OUTWEST :ohhh:

soldier
soldier

Postby GOG3TTA420 » February 4th, 2015, 12:21 pm

:ohhh: SGDK YOU LAME NIGGAS REALLY THINK THEM BEANERS GET IT IN THEM HOES BENN WASHED UP BROKE LAME NO HOES NO NOTHNING THEY THE JOKE AND BUMS OF AP RITE NEXT TO THEM BUM ASS COBRAS YALL NEED TO HIT THESES STREETS AND STOP WOOFING CUZ YALL DONT NO SHIT.

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » February 4th, 2015, 3:26 pm

Gogetta get your lame lawerence and kedzie ass out of here....ya all ain't doing shit :whaat: You kings niggas delusional, LKst been washed up since the mid 1990s :whaat:

soldier
soldier

Postby GOG3TTA420 » February 5th, 2015, 1:11 am

NAW BITCH U WASHED UP BUMASS NIGGA BELAIRS ?? FUKING LAME IF U DONT KNOW U DONT NEED TO KNOW AND THATS FOREAL LIL NIGGA IM DONE WIT THIS SHIT EVEN TYPING ON HERE MAKES ME FEAL LAME FUCK THIS WASHED UP BUM LAME NIGGGA WEBSITE KING$ WORLD BITCH FUCK YALL HOES WE OUT HERE BITCH TEST YOUR LUCK PUSSYS KING$ WORLD 4832 "WE RATHER BE RICH THAN FAMOUS" :whaat:

soldier
soldier

NAW BITCH U WASHED UP BUMASS NIGGA BELAIRS ?? FUKING LAME IF U DONT KNOW U DONT NEED TO KNOW AND THATS FOREAL LIL NIGGA IM DONE WIT THIS SHIT EVEN TYPING ON HERE MAKES ME FEAL LAME FUCK THIS WASHED UP BUM LAME NIGGGA WEBSITE KING$ WORLD BITCH FUCK YALL HOES WE OUT HERE BITCH TEST YOUR LUCK PUSSYS KING$ WORLD 4832 "WE RATHER BE RICH THAN FAMOUS" :whaat:

soldier
soldier

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » February 5th, 2015, 5:05 am

Who putting in work in Albany Park then lame? :whaat: You Kings delusional that is why I can't stand you niggas LKst washed up, haven't done shit in a decade

captain
captain
Affiliation: ASCRN

Postby CullomKkrazy » February 7th, 2015, 9:51 am

ROYAL KKRAZY LKK STOP SHOOTIN AT THE YOU BITCH AZZ NIKKAZ THEM LAMES AZZ KKINGS FROM BH :lol: KKING ROWDY GOT 1 WE OUT HERE SGDK LKK FSK ISCK MLDK EBK FUKK ALL YALL TVLK CVLK

captain
captain

Postby CullomKkrazy » February 7th, 2015, 9:52 am

ROYAL KKRAZY LKK STOP SHOOTIN AT THE KKRIB YOU BITCH AZZ NIKKAZ THEM LAMES AZZ KKINGS FROM BH :lol: KKING ROWDY GOT 1 WE OUT HERE SGDK LKK FSK ISCK MLDK EBK FUKK ALL YALL TVLK CVLK

captain
captain

Postby CullomKkrazy » February 7th, 2015, 9:54 am

Bel Airs wrote:Albany Park is a poor mans logan square from years ago :whaat: If the SGDs weren't in Albany Park it wouldn't be that bad :2cents:

THEM NIKKAZ AINT BEEN AROUND SINCE 2011 THAT ONE YEAR THATS IT NOTHIN MORE NOTHIN LESS

ASCRN

captain
captain

Postby CullomKkrazy » February 7th, 2015, 9:55 am

hiighassniigga wrote:
sin1077 wrote:@AP Damn u still on here trolling with all ur net banging :facepalm: I don't know why u even bother with all these lil games u play coming on here pretending to be a 4ch that got robbed by a MLD who u also pretended to be and also a CVL from CPL, and the whole time ur talking to ur self with ur 7 different accounts. :smh: How is that even remotely entertaining to u, don't u got better things to do with ur time and that goes to all the trolls on this site don't any of you have a life?

SGDn Tk

"u play coming on here pretending to be a 4ch that got robbed by a MLD who u also pretended to be and also a CVL from CPL"

LMAO

speakin of lords from cpl bro thats eagle brother a bitch :tiphat: black dude if you know him

FUKK ZAY CVLK WE COMIN

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » February 7th, 2015, 7:03 pm

my dude who said i had fake accounts. all them accoutns are real .. those my homies and i already admit we set that shit up and used each other accounts at times... but its a forum... niggas was usin the accounts on and off and if u really care.. then u got issues.

ill tell u the truth albany park...

that gangbangin shit is not the same anymore in albany park.. nowadays niggas only come out to shoot or hang out in the summer... otherwise niggas jus ride around and be in diff parts of chi town

that dont mean albany park not deep in gangbangin... it just means niggas getting more cautious.. cuz the feds in albany park focus on NOTHIGN ELSE BUT GANGBANGIN! They after niggas heads..

5 tips to living in albany park:

=Never walk throguh the alleys.. especially not alone

=Never attract attention.. dont wear no colors or cock your hat to any side

=Be careful who u sellin to... if u selling

=Dont go out past 12 on foot. this prime shooting time.. 12 AM - 4 AM Niggas just shoot ... no talk no nothing

=Know that ALL the THOTS fuck with every gang.. yo thots is not yo thots.. if u go ta thot and she not always around, she fuckin with the OPPS!!! Never let THOT in on Nation BINNESS!!

As of right now, in Albany Park.. NO GANG HAS A HAND OVER ANY OTHER GANG. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE SGDS BACKED OFF.... FAMILIA STONES STILL MAKE THE MOST MONEY.. KINGS IN 2ND..

AS FOR THE TOUGHEST>. AINT NO GANG THE TOUGHEST.. ONLY THE PEOPLE.. AND THESE DAYS ALL THE TOUG NIGGAS FROM ALBANY PARK ARE LOCKED UP ALREADY!!! THATS 100. :2cents:

fresh meat
Affiliation: LK

Postby GanjaKing420 » February 18th, 2015, 3:52 am

I lived in Humboldt Park and am a Latin King. And my older brother was from Albany Park and is an SGD. Albany Park isn't all white :killself:

Next

Return to Midwest