Why Albany Park is not for white people.

major
major
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: Why Albany Park is not for white people.

Postby sin1077 » February 2nd, 2016, 4:43 am

CullomKkrazy wrote:
sin1077 wrote:@ Cullom fake ass royal lil boy u need to stop already smh. I already exposed u when u didn't even know why SGDz & Royalz at war goofy. You didn't even know how 1 of da brothers got killed by da Royalz when he was pulling a mission with da shotty and none of this ain't no secret so just quit already and go troll some other mob cause ain't no one buying your bullshit pathetic ass nigga SMH.A And to anyone talking shit bout da boys if we ain't on shit then get us outta AP then stop talking & do something.

SGDn Tk Folks

you weak nikka you aint valid stay yo zzz inside KCst wat happen to you nikkaz y'all on DAst no more wat happen :tiphat:

Another goofy exposed I like how you dodged the question. Yeah OK DA not around anymore HA HA. Nigga drop the fucking royal act and get on one of your other accounts.

SGDn Tk

major
major

Postby sin1077 » February 2nd, 2016, 4:55 am

GOG3TTA420 wrote::ohhh: SGDK YOU LAME NIGGAS REALLY THINK THEM BEANERS GET IT IN THEM HOES BENN WASHED UP BROKE LAME NO HOES NO NOTHNING THEY THE JOKE AND BUMS OF AP RITE NEXT TO THEM BUM ASS COBRAS YALL NEED TO HIT THESES STREETS AND STOP WOOFING CUZ YALL DONT NO SHIT.

This lame ass nigga. Nigga just worry bout ur boys wearing wires at the DEMOS make sure u pat down them boys good and make sure ain't no cell phones get thru or i smell some more indictments coming. Oh yeah the folks still waiting for yall to retaliate for Shadow you swore they was finna get it and its been years HAHAHA! I feel sorry for that nigga gave his life for your lame ass set and ya'll can't even pull a fucking burn in 4 FUCKING YEARS PATHETIC! And before u start saying ur stupid shit bout Aztecas who sent em off in da 1st place and who was driving...HMMMM?
Goofy STOP YAPPING AND DROP SOMETHING!

SGDn Tk

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby BeboDollaz » February 3rd, 2016, 3:13 pm

sin1077 wrote:
GOG3TTA420 wrote::ohhh: SGDK YOU LAME NIGGAS REALLY THINK THEM BEANERS GET IT IN THEM HOES BENN WASHED UP BROKE LAME NO HOES NO NOTHNING THEY THE JOKE AND BUMS OF AP RITE NEXT TO THEM BUM ASS COBRAS YALL NEED TO HIT THESES STREETS AND STOP WOOFING CUZ YALL DONT NO SHIT.

This lame ass nigga. Nigga just worry bout ur boys wearing wires at the DEMOS make sure u pat down them boys good and make sure ain't no cell phones get thru or i smell some more indictments coming. Oh yeah the folks still waiting for yall to retaliate for Shadow you swore they was finna get it and its been years HAHAHA! I feel sorry for that nigga gave his life for your lame ass set and ya'll can't even pull a fucking burn in 4 FUCKING YEARS PATHETIC! And before u start saying ur stupid shit bout Aztecas who sent em off in da 1st place and who was driving...HMMMM?

SGDn Tk

No offense to anyone, but see that's the thing. You're talking shit to the guy.. Not knowing he's a real ass king brother from LKst. WHy argue if he's over ther eand you're not and its a topic about Albany Park?

Most of you wouldn't even know that.. THat's a nigga AP_mastermind knows personally. I know dude too but not personally. Know his real first name/face though.

major
major

Postby sin1077 » February 3rd, 2016, 6:29 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
sin1077 wrote:

SGDn Tk

No offense to anyone, but see that's the thing. You're talking shit to the guy.. Not knowing he's a real ass king brother from LKst. WHy argue if he's over ther eand you're not and its a topic about Albany Park?

Most of you wouldn't even know that.. THat's a nigga AP_mastermind knows personally. I know dude too but not personally. Know his real first name/face though.

Man no one even talking to you in the first place. What you think this da 1st time this nigga had talked shit bout da brothers, I know he's a King what's ur point? And why would I have to be from AP to say something to him, he talking shit bout MY NATION Period so I'm gonna respond. Just like when he 1st started talking shit to me and MOBB DEEP GEEZ a few years ago about the BC folks just cause we had said something about the uptown Kings from Winona & Winthrop and Berwyn and Winthrop cause we clowning HIS NATION. Also he swore back then that he was gonna drop the folks for what happened to Shadow and he still hasn't done shit. So even though he's a "real ass king brother from LKst" LOL all he does is talk shit and still ain't done shit to any of my folks after 4 years pathetic.

SGDn Tk

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » February 3rd, 2016, 7:37 pm

sin1077 wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:
sin1077 wrote:

SGDn Tk

Man no one even talking to you in the first place. What you think this da 1st time this nigga had talked shit bout da brothers, I know he's a King what's ur point? And why would I have to be from AP to say something to him, he talking shit bout MY NATION Period so I'm gonna respond. Just like when he 1st started talking shit to me and MOBB DEEP GEEZ a few years ago about the BC folks just cause we had said something about the uptown Kings from Winona & Winthrop and Berwyn and Winthrop cause we clowning HIS NATION. Also he swore back then that he was gonna drop the folks for what happened to Shadow and he still hasn't done shit. So even though he's a "real ass king brother from LKst" LOL all he does is talk shit and still ain't done shit to any of my folks after 4 years pathetic.

SGDn Tk

Nah you're right.. I don't know why you're acting like a female though. That's kinda why i said "no offense to anyone".. Because I figured you'd act emotional over a simple comment.

I mean you're far too old to be net banging..

and the fact that you end every message with a signature "SGDN TK" is mad corny. Act like a man. Don't diss a nigga who doesn't even use this forum like that and won't eve rsee your message.. GO talk about shit that you can actually provide input on, not shit you know nothing about.

That's the homie. We fucks with dude in real life. So don't be suprised if I budge in.. That's what you do when you have homies.. Get you some.

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » February 3rd, 2016, 7:44 pm

Forgot to mention, dude is like in his early 20's.. you're an old fart trying to argue with a young king buddy who really about htat life.

There's like 6 of us on here who know each otherin real life but dont sit here and brag about it. you fools think its just bigfoe me armando and ap..

Just because we dont interact on here always don't mean shit. and not all of us know everyone.. Armando doesnt ever chill in ALbany park.. Ap lives there and Big FOe chills there form time to time just like myself

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » February 3rd, 2016, 8:12 pm

Seriously? I hate to interrupt but the following comment just erks me!.... Note: I had to correct BIG 4's usual typos.

"There's like 6 of us on here who know each other in real life but don't sit here and brag about it."

Why and what the fuck would the 6 of you numb-skulls even "not" brag about? Not brag about what? Not brag about being a bunch of password sharing, pathetic losers on the world wide web? :smh:

Hang it up already man. You and the other 5 fake faggots that are supposedly your homies DONT EXIST and either you're delusional or just fucking with everyone on here. You're pathetically worthless and just fuck up the MW forum with all that drama.

Sorry to interrupt, I'll let you and your 5 alter-ego's get back to the topic at hand.

:drama:

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » February 3rd, 2016, 10:04 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Seriously? I hate to interrupt but the following comment just erks me!.... Note: I had to correct BIG 4's usual typos.

"There's like 6 of us on here who know each other in real life but don't sit here and brag about it."

Why and what the fuck would the 6 of you numb-skulls even "not" brag about? Not brag about what? Not brag about being a bunch of password sharing, pathetic losers on the world wide web? :smh:

Hang it up already man. You and the other 5 fake faggots that are supposedly your homies DONT EXIST and either you're delusional or just fucking with everyone on here. You're pathetically worthless and just fuck up the MW forum with all that drama.

Sorry to interrupt, I'll let you and your 5 alter-ego's get back to the topic at hand.

Nah, It's fine. I'm not the least bit insulted.. Because I can almost guarantee people like you have 0 real friends in life. You probably don't even have a girl you can bang.. That's why you're constantly hanging off dudes nuts on this website.

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » February 3rd, 2016, 10:45 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Seriously? I hate to interrupt but the following comment just erks me!.... Note: I had to correct BIG 4's usual typos.

Nah, It's fine. I'm not the least bit insulted.. Because I can almost guarantee people like you have 0 real friends in life. You probably don't even have a girl you can bang.. That's why you're constantly hanging off dudes nuts on this website.

Say what you want but we all know your a fucking joke! You're irrelevant and just annoying as fuck! Somebody gone pop you with one shot and drop you and all 5 of your other fake, ghost-ass accounts that roll with you! You gone be the only real body dug in that dirt. Them worms probably wouldn't even wanna fuck with your fake ass!

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ASCRN

Postby CullomKkrazy » February 12th, 2016, 7:30 pm

sin1077 wrote:@ Cullom fake ass royal lil boy u need to stop already smh. I already exposed u when u didn't even know why SGDz & Royalz at war goofy. You didn't even know how 1 of da brothers got killed by da Royalz when he was pulling a mission with da shotty and none of this ain't no secret so just quit already and go troll some other mob cause ain't no one buying your bullshit pathetic ass nigga SMH.A And to anyone talking shit bout da boys if we ain't on shit then get us outta AP then stop talking & do something.

SGDn Tk Folks

you bum

Previous

Return to Midwest