The IGD epidemic.

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: No Friends

The IGD epidemic.

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 15th, 2015, 9:55 am

I be questioning what realms of this world I feel straight speaking on via this forum but this topic seem safe. Brothers nationwide will never suffer due to enlightenment so open your eyes and use your brains. Considering the standing of IGD in modern society nthing I'm putting out there can be labeled snitching cuz a) this is all been known and b) IGD a bogus organization.

Everywhere you go in this country except tha West Coast u gonna run into IGDs. These brothers is of every race n every background and while it would be wrong to say these niggas is a white gang, the white memebership of the mob definitely account for at least 70% of the movement.

When the chairman said "nothing before the G except..." (ChiTown niggas know the rest), IGD was laid to rest. Don S******* was welcomed home to G&D and everyone was ordered to drop the "I" and plug in. Chicago did, Indiana did, Georgia did, Mississippi did, Tennessee did and so on. Places like tha Carolinas and Alabama with no connection to the city had no influence outside of small pockets for years and years.

These niggas grew, evolved and today they have no structure, follow a mish mash of 360 fairytale SD & BGD lit and basically do whateva the fuck they wanna do whenever n wherever. Brothers start they own lines with their own identities n thats why you have so much variation in how these brothas rock.

Sadly Lil Jojo n the drill craze n ChiTown niggas screaming "INSANE" validating what happening down south and everywhere else. They dont grasp what insane, barnone, renegade n all that means. It aint no IGDz, RGDz, BNGDz in the city like that... they aint seperate orginasations n brothers know what happens behind the wall.

I just feel bad 4 the brothers who dont know better. I thought Chicago was fucked up but whats popping off everywhere else the most confusing shit known 2 man.

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: 15-4

Re: The IGD epidemic.

Postby Est1992 » January 15th, 2015, 1:41 pm

They in Arizona too

I hate them niggas no matter what folks mob you are they try to check you with supposed "GD KNOWLEDGE" I swear them niggas didn't even know about the whole nation they assume all folks are GD

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 15th, 2015, 6:30 pm

It's true. They the most confused ones out there but it's obvious why.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby #PAXDillon » January 15th, 2015, 7:56 pm

All this IGD shit why I barely fuck wit my own gang that I was initiated into anymore. My family all ride the fin and mfs telling me to flip king or flip lord cuz this IGD shit is fu af. They confused and don't know what the fuck they doing and it's giving the whole GDN a bad name. 069 wasn't always IGD their be some real ass GDs out there but now they all insane this and insane that same with STL they was real GDN too until Tooka died and Lil Jay ass popped up. I knew Tooka and he joined GDN not IGDN. :2cents: . IGD and IBD giving both nations bad names and it's splitting up the gangs as a whole. TYMB ain't fuckin wit BDs no more and I even know that out on Paxtown they ain't fuckin wit the IGD sets either except for 069 cuz that partnership goes back in the day. The shits all Fu af and its tearing folks apart :smh: :tiphat:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: North East

Postby WhiteKid » January 15th, 2015, 9:07 pm

#PAXDillon wrote:All this IGD shit why I barely fuck wit my own gang that I was initiated into anymore. My family all ride the fin and mfs telling me to flip king or flip lord cuz this IGD shit is fu af. They confused and don't know what the fuck they doing and it's giving the whole GDN a bad name. 069 wasn't always IGD their be some real ass GDs out there but now they all insane this and insane that same with STL they was real GDN too until Tooka died and Lil Jay ass popped up. I knew Tooka and he joined GDN not IGDN. :2cents: . IGD and IBD giving both nations bad names and it's splitting up the gangs as a whole. TYMB ain't fuckin wit BDs no more and I even know that out on Paxtown they ain't fuckin wit the IGD sets either except for 069 cuz that partnership goes back in the day. The shits all Fu af and its tearing folks apart :smh: :tiphat:

There's absolutely no way you are from Chicago LOL.

First of all you false claiming lame, "IGD" in Chicago and "IGD" outside Chicago are totally different, none of these guys rep 974, they are just renegade GD's who say Insane and throw up I'z as a way to let it be known, and STL doesn't claim insane, TYMB has never been a strictly BD hood, they have a bunch of GD's over there as well and Moneyman is a Stone, they are just on their EBK die everything shit these days like the rest of the city.

Damn you uninformed and lame as fuck, lmao.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 13 3

Postby ws_sbi_mickey » January 15th, 2015, 9:18 pm

IGD mean imperial to me.....every person i met saying IGD as in insane was either white, a lil jojo fan, or a white lil jojo fan :2cents:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 15th, 2015, 10:08 pm

That's who we speaking on Snake. Insane Gangster Disciples.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby #PAXDillon » January 15th, 2015, 10:26 pm

WhiteKid wrote:
#PAXDillon wrote:All this IGD shit why I barely fuck wit my own gang that I was initiated into anymore. My family all ride the fin and mfs telling me to flip king or flip lord cuz this IGD shit is fu af. They confused and don't know what the fuck they doing and it's giving the whole GDN a bad name. 069 wasn't always IGD their be some real ass GDs out there but now they all insane this and insane that same with STL they was real GDN too until Tooka died and Lil Jay ass popped up. I knew Tooka and he joined GDN not IGDN. :2cents: . IGD and IBD giving both nations bad names and it's splitting up the gangs as a whole. TYMB ain't fuckin wit BDs no more and I even know that out on Paxtown they ain't fuckin wit the IGD sets either except for 069 cuz that partnership goes back in the day. The shits all Fu af and its tearing folks apart :smh: :tiphat:

There's absolutely no way you are from Chicago LOL.

First of all you false claiming lame, "IGD" in Chicago and "IGD" outside Chicago are totally different, none of these guys rep 974, they are just renegade GD's who say Insane and throw up I'z as a way to let it be known, and STL doesn't claim insane, TYMB has never been a strictly BD hood, they have a bunch of GD's over there as well and Moneyman is a Stone, they are just on their EBK die everything shit these days like the rest of the city.

Damn you uninformed and lame as fuck, lmao.

You dumb asl for saying STL don't claim Insane you a whiteboy from the east coast fuck you know out here? :facepalm: :lol: . STL been some of the most fu mfs with the Insane shit aside from Bricksquad that's shits known. TYMB and Dro City are right next to each other and that is why you are confused. TYMB was a strictly BD hood considering my cousin lived over there I think I would know. Dro City has a mix of GDs and BDs within it not TYMB. You are confusing the 2. You saying everybody in the city in EBK is dumb af :lol: :bored: go out west and you will see flags still flying high and mighty check northpole too and even stop by some pockets in the Low End and over east. Don't talk bout this city if you ain't from here yo shit from the internet folks

colonel
colonel

Postby Est1992 » January 15th, 2015, 10:30 pm

:discust: :ohhh: you probably still thought BDK was a gang a couple of months ago no way In hell your from the city my nigga bacuse If you was you wouldn't be speaking on the insanes as IGD'S

THEM ARE TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS

Let me ask you why you niggas all on Chicago dick right now I get atl and new york took that blood shit but y'all niggas tryna false flag BD AND GD out of the mid west seriously have mental issues y'all out here actin like y'all know durk keef and JoJo personally like I had to snap on one of you niggas on YouTube because he said he was on stl looking for BDK but they wasn't outside

Y'all niggas have serious issues FAM y'all living life through these cats

What makes it worse is that insane didn't just pop up and you saying you knew tooka and he joined GDN nigga nobody talks like that out here where you from lil nigga explain yourself

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby #PAXDillon » January 15th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Est1992 wrote:

:discust: :ohhh: you probably still thought BDK was a gang a couple of months ago no way In hell your from the city my nigga bacuse If you was you wouldn't be speaking on the insanes as IGD'S

Let me ask you why you niggas all on Chicago dick right now I get atl and new york took that blood shit but y'all niggas tryna false flag BD AND GD out of the mid west seriously have mental issues y'all out here actin like y'all know durk keef and JoJo personally like I had to snap on one of you niggas on YouTube because he said he was on stl looking for BDK but they wasn't outside

What makes it worse is that insane didn't just pop up and you saying you knew tooka and he joined GDN nigga nobody talks like that out here where you from lil nigga explain yourself

Lol yall really don't know what Insanes be on yall definately ain't from out south. 71st & Paxton Aka Paxtown where I resided folkz. You sayin nobody say IGD out here :lol: Yess they do boiii yall mfs just don't say it on the internet you really get in the feild and they do call them mfs IGD boi Lol hell nahh I know you not tryna act hard on the internet bro and getting mad over shit you don't understand :bored: :lol: :whaat:

colonel
colonel

Postby Est1992 » January 15th, 2015, 10:39 pm

You probably from Wisconsin or Minnesota and you gettin all yo info from YouTube nigga if you called my crib right now what area code would pop up on my shit answer quick don't Google it either :yeahaight: :yeahaight:

colonel
colonel

Postby Est1992 » January 15th, 2015, 10:41 pm

#PAXDillon wrote:
Est1992 wrote:

Lol yall really don't know what Insanes be on yall definately ain't from out south. 71st & Paxton Aka Paxtown where I resided folkz. You sayin nobody say IGD out here :lol: Yess they do boiii yall mfs just don't say it on the internet you really get in the feild and they do call them mfs IGD boi Lol hell nahh I know you not tryna act hard on the internet bro and getting mad over shit you don't understand :bored: :lol: :whaat:

Naw nigga we know what insanes be on you just don't nobody in chicago Illinois is claiming IGD 974.... now niggas are claiming insane itself but it has nothing to do with IGD

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby #PAXDillon » January 15th, 2015, 10:43 pm

Est1992 wrote:
#PAXDillon wrote:
Est1992 wrote:

Naw nigga we know what insanes be on you just don't nobody in chicago Illinois is claiming IGD 974.... now niggas are claiming insane itself but it has nothing to do with IGD

Folkz out here be callin it IGD roll thru on 73rd & Ada and see what they be calling themselves

colonel
colonel

Postby Est1992 » January 15th, 2015, 10:48 pm

What's the area code fuck ass nigga you done googled it by now

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby #PAXDillon » January 15th, 2015, 10:49 pm

Est1992 wrote:What's the area code fuck ass nigga you done googled it by now

Folkz I don't got your address? And lmao you ignored my last post cuz you know i'm right :lol: Stop tryna start shit you just clowning now

colonel
colonel

Postby Est1992 » January 15th, 2015, 10:58 pm

#PAXDillon wrote:

Folkz I don't got your address? And lmao you ignored my last post cuz you know i'm right :lol: Stop tryna start shit you just clowning now

Now you just being dumb nigga I said Chicago area code and I ignored yo shit Cuz any nigga can say slide through and ask them when its. Cold as hell outside and niiggas is put up

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby #PAXDillon » January 15th, 2015, 11:01 pm

Est1992 wrote:
#PAXDillon wrote:

Now you just being dumb nigga I said Chicago area code and I ignored yo shit Cuz any nigga can say slide through and ask them when its. Cold as hell outside and niiggas is put up

Lol boi real mfs be outside puttin in work no matter how cold it is outside bet you wouldn't even slide if it was summer lmao i'm done in this thread tho you can have the last word with some petty comeback over the internet :bored: I got better shit to do right now :tiphat: :lol: :rasta:

colonel
colonel

Postby Est1992 » January 15th, 2015, 11:06 pm

What's the weather mans name on WGN :lol: :lol:

And you still never told me the area code you flexing and bitching like its hard to do just look at yo phone fuck nigga

colonel
colonel

Postby Est1992 » January 15th, 2015, 11:12 pm

Matter fact you that nigga bando from the open section y'all cats asking the same type questions two days in a row and he ain't been back since I went at his ass boy bring that ass here you ol I'm on 069 lookin for bdk ass nigga you ol I'm a gd but why do the call us bricks ass nigga

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » January 15th, 2015, 11:50 pm

White Boy from the east coast got a journal of chicago rapper twitter accounts. Subscribed to DJ akademiks videos, youtube comment collector :lol:

prospect
Affiliation: out here

Postby Chiraq Shooter » January 16th, 2015, 3:50 am

Playground u a fool for this recycled bs but you right... no it ain't no igd... folks just insane and it be for a reason... no aint nobody merchin on igd n ain't nobody throwing up no fucking I's foh :killself: ... da same niggas that's shakin sane throwin forks

from the land

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 16th, 2015, 5:07 am

There are some legitimately retarded niggas on here.

Insane in Chicago means "we EBK." When they hit the pen it's straight GD and nothing else.

IGD outside of Chicago is it's own mob. They have ZERO connections. This has been explained several times in this thread and niggas keep ignoring the point. Put the blunt down and reread.

colonel
colonel

Postby Est1992 » January 16th, 2015, 7:25 am

Funny how this bitch all of a sudden got better things to do :yeahaight: bet if I was offering up info on these mobs this nigga would still be here asking for clarification

Tired of this why you out if state niggas keep acting like y'all really be out here multiple personality ass nigga

Nigga instead of him even sending them lil responses he could have just answered the question nigga don't know the area code or the weather man name that's how you catch these fake Chicago niggas from other states ask em something about the city other than gangs or sports mfs don't know shit

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 16th, 2015, 11:11 am

^ My fucking Sun :tiphat:

colonel
colonel

Postby Est1992 » January 16th, 2015, 12:48 pm

What is a pizza puff what do maxwells sell chinese food or Mexican food :lol:

What road/roads would you take to get to indiana ? How far is the city from Indiana ? Fuck ass nigga where is state line cal city or Gary

Where is the horseshoe casino how far from the city is it

Do you even know the zip code

Is east Chicago aka EC in Illinois or Indiana AREA CODE for EC please

Where did they film original gangsters the movie

What do niggas from the surrounding areas of Chicago call it (mecca ,the bricks ,the city,or Chicago )

What does j&j sell fish or burgers or both same with sharks

Where is Adriana's and what strip club burned down recently

These are questions you should know and if you don't know just say you don't know dont say no irrelevant shit answer the question

Next

Return to Midwest