Non-Latino Latin Kings

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Re: Non-Latino Latin Kings

Post by Bel Airs » January 3rd, 2015, 3:49 pm

Chigang is 85 percent wrong mixed info, i heard them sds treating them kings on 33rd

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » January 3rd, 2015, 3:52 pm

Project Kings and them Deuces at Hamlin both ain't on shit, that yuppie ass neighborhood. That Maxwells ain't even up there no more either, only reason to go through their or tonys taco :2cents:

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » January 3rd, 2015, 6:59 pm

I aint trying to expose nothing I str8 up asked because two things you said was weird to me.

You from the Projects so you must have known Repo (RIP).

Chill son.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 3rd, 2015, 7:33 pm

I see he aint trying answer nothing .... and qs aint even that serious....he aint answer mine either.....i.was just tryn see where hes comin from and where hes at in life

Dray900
captain
captain

Post by Dray900 » January 4th, 2015, 3:44 am

STFU wrote:that's bullshit info sent to chigangs that was project sdz before they rebuilt it and someone asked the owner to make that a new set but it does not exist. kings only make videos messing around like little kids in the new projects. they scared just to walk to cvs or past Lithuania. Mlk go to 32 or mcguane park quit making videos fagot looking gay rah rah with selfes with some ugly gear. Hang out quit hiding inside. Don't bother going to Martinez they neverpost up there and you will never see them. They will never hang out n their own hood unless they making a video
I just mean like I heard a Black Deck of Project Latin King in the What You Be About Song you can hear a Black dude saying Project Latin Kings Big LK so assumed they hung out but I did notice the Project SDs got a black SD too on the video

STFU
underboss
underboss

Post by STFU » January 4th, 2015, 7:34 am

chitowntdawg wrote:I see he aint trying answer nothing .... and qs aint even that serious....he aint answer mine either.....i.was just tryn see where hes comin from and where hes at in life
cuz your king Hollywood

Dray900
captain
captain

Post by Dray900 » January 4th, 2015, 7:35 am

STFU wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:I see he aint trying answer nothing .... and qs aint even that serious....he aint answer mine either.....i.was just tryn see where hes comin from and where hes at in life
cuz your king Hollywood
:ohhh:

STFU
underboss
underboss

Post by STFU » January 4th, 2015, 8:34 am

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:I aint trying to expose nothing I str8 up asked because two things you said was weird to me.

You from the Projects so you must have known Repo (RIP).

Chill son.
got fucked up every night after new years old memories came up. my fault post came out a lil strong. 6am now or 7am now.

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » January 4th, 2015, 11:49 am

Amor D don't trip.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 4th, 2015, 2:32 pm

STFU wrote:
cuz your king Hollywood
:lol: i guess u still drunk from new years ....all good though

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 4th, 2015, 7:49 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
STFU wrote:
cuz your king Hollywood
:lol: i guess u still drunk from new years ....all good though
This bro ain't Hollywood lol. That HW dude is Goof Troop and flake as fuck.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 4th, 2015, 8:13 pm

That hollywood was a goofy mf and no brotha of mine ....thats why i never really paid him no mind.....but i see alot of people either hated him or loved him :lol: true ALK here no netbangin :tiphat: Amor

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 5th, 2015, 9:02 am

chitowntdawg wrote:That hollywood was a goofy mf and no brotha of mine ....thats why i never really paid him no mind.....but i see alot of people either hated him or loved him :lol: true ALK here no netbangin :tiphat: Amor
Boom

Cboiii818
prospect

Post by Cboiii818 » January 5th, 2015, 9:24 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:The term "Latin" is used in reference to European people whose cultures are particularly Roman-derived :tiphat:

mexicans r bowin to there oppressor & givin props wit dat latin shit :smh:

imagine niggas runnin around sayin the english disciples or british disciples :lol:

It is one of the most misused wrong terms the Hispanic communities partly due to simply cause "they don't know" People who claim latinb eem to have no clue where the word Latin actually came from , its word is the language of Prehistoric Greek and Roman times

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 5th, 2015, 2:27 pm

I'm Italian and my family always been taught that Italians and the countries like Italy and France and "love language" speaking countries in Europe were the first to be considered Latino. Technically according to History and how they defined that it's true but in the US not many consider Italians to be Latino at all. Opinions and Pride kick in.

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » January 8th, 2015, 9:47 pm

On da Eastside there's a shit load of black kings especially in Bush which I think has more than Hp does.

SGDn Tk