Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Postby Greasers712 » January 4th, 2015, 4:34 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:I get it. These nikkas was out and did they thing. But they make excuses for not surviving and the real end of the day story is when gunplay became the constant most Gaylords could not hang and hung it up.

:cmon:

If you were from up north you'd know like the LB brother that we were gunning all throughout the 90s when gun play was an everyday/hour thing.

Even today we got our gunners! Free my boy Kookie BSGL doing 45yrs for turning a D into a vegetable :lol:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » January 4th, 2015, 4:42 pm

Your hood up outta state faggot ass seems to like to pretend you know what's up in the land

You from Wisconsin. Go put your dick in a dairy cow bitch. You ain't plugged into shit and never were

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » January 4th, 2015, 4:51 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Hit on a FB page??? :whaat:

You're delusional and you're right the word Mex strikes fear in my heart :lol:

You were asking me where I stay at, promising you would send Gaylords after me to take care of me (clearly thru the Gaylord Facebook page you manage). Soon as I told you wassup you disappeared. Whenever I ask about it you disappear. And I know you do. Even whenever someone mentions Tex-Mex at the Gaylord Divorced Alcoholics Anonymous meeting it gives everybody a cold sweat and they look around nervously.

Funny thing is reason you went in that thread was because some dude made one obvious lil joke about the 'Valley Gaylords' in Cali and you came in with trumpets blazing and pom poms cheering about how Gaylords were taking over every hood in the country :lol:

chitowntdawg wrote:Why everyone pick on greaser ?

Well first off because hes middle-aged and reliving the youth of getting chased around by brown kids. He dickrides a gang yet told everyone on here how excited he is to become a cop. Hes racist & proud of how white power his dead ass gang is.

And he has these fantasies of Gaylords taking over the entire country hood-by-hood so deeply that he actually photoshopped a news article of "The Terror Gaylords are having on black hoods in Jersey" or whatever and tried to pass it off as real to impress thehoodup :lol:

You're right and you do scare me off this site with perpetual fear :whaat:

king
king
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » January 4th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Admitting it is the first step to admitting you have a problem. Maybe now you can take steps to get over your fear of brown kids when they traumatized you from a youth of chasing Gaylords around killing yall when you were a teenager like...40 years ago

So now that we got all the emotional baggage out of the way, what happened to that Facebook greenlight you were supposed to put on me, wey? :ohhh:

king
king
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » January 4th, 2015, 7:11 pm

I mean rn Im in the country in the South and when you go to trailer parks & white areas its THOUSANDS of musty divorced aged alcoholic rednecks with depressing lives...seems like ya typical Gaylord description. Gaylords probably took over every hood in the damn state

So you got thousands and thousands of Gaylord soldiers at your disposal to come kill me if you want...I mean you their Gaylord Facebook General right? Photoshopping news articles and ordering them which wetback/negro internet bullies they should take care of?

superior
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » January 4th, 2015, 9:41 pm

That Gaylord facebook page is a laugh and a half. Speaks to how bitch made every one who still claims that crew is that they gotta start an FB page and more or less snitch on themselves, or make shit up about their "exploits", constantly to still even get their name out there. :lol:

fresh meat
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Acres Home Knuccleheadz

Postby 89boxchevy713 » January 4th, 2015, 11:21 pm

I dont really see what a person skin color matters on this type of shit, if you bangin you bangin if not you not, who cares

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » January 6th, 2015, 10:41 am

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:I get it. These nikkas was out and did they thing. But they make excuses for not surviving and the real end of the day story is when gunplay became the constant most Gaylords could not hang and hung it up.

That ain't the reason d they actually fucked some dragons up in the early 2000z.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » January 6th, 2015, 10:59 am

WE ALL KNOW GRESER BE ON SOME LOW KEY RACIST SHIT TO FUCK WIT NIGGAS LOL BUT WHATS UP WIT YALL 2 YALL FOLLOW THAT NIGGA IN EVERY THREAD HE IN :lol:

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby BeboDollaz » January 22nd, 2016, 9:02 pm

Bel airs trying his best to act like hes not 40 oz greaser..then went into defending them.. Fagggggoooot

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby BeboDollaz » January 22nd, 2016, 9:04 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Gaylords been around since the 1940s before the word gay meant homosexual. It was some king of enforcer in england or something, but the name stood for Great American Youth Leading Our Rebellion Destroying Spics, they changed it later when they started recruiting more latino members to Great American Youth Leading Our Rebellion Demanding Strength

Oh really faggot?

Previous

Return to Midwest