Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by chitowntdawg » December 28th, 2014, 1:55 am

Bel Airs wrote:I seen some GD whoop like 3 Kings at one time at Amundsen back in the day :whaat:
while you ran to hide under the teachers desk :whaat:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by Greenghost2212 » December 28th, 2014, 3:38 am

Bel Airs wrote:I seen some GD whoop like 3 Kings at one time at Amundsen back in the day :whaat:
SHIT I BEEN TO AMUNDSEN AND THE KINGS RAN UP ON THE GDZ 3 CARS DEEP :shrug:

User avatar
STFU
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1064
Joined: March 3rd, 2013, 1:45 am

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by STFU » December 28th, 2014, 4:20 am

lots of polish sdz growing up we fought latin kings which were mostly Mexican. growing up there was no bias with white or Latinos. black gdz would even come down and hang out. only whiteboys i h8 are the armour boys cuz they got police protection and will trick on u. they went to dusable or whatever high school across the st from old stateway on 35th n Wabash

Bel Airs
boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by Bel Airs » December 28th, 2014, 5:40 am

stfu you use to be sd?

G Mac
superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by G Mac » December 28th, 2014, 11:39 am

Yeah kings always been puchin bags for sum reason.I was teenager beatin the fuck outta grown kings.no bs.its like they recruit cowards.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by chitowntdawg » December 28th, 2014, 3:37 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Yeah kings always been puchin bags for sum reason.I was teenager beatin the fuck outta grown kings.no bs.its like they recruit cowards.
why yo boys try n say they were moes when i rolled on em ....if that aint no coward bitch shit ? Yo team known for that

User avatar
STFU
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1064
Joined: March 3rd, 2013, 1:45 am

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by STFU » December 28th, 2014, 4:20 pm

the set we fought went hard on neutrons i was just maybe 11 or 12 when they gave me hell once i said no when they asked if i wanted to be a king. then they kept pressuring me then after a while they just would just mess with me . i had to walk through cuts to get home to avoid them. They were probably 15 to 17 so it was fuked up.

Dray900
captain
captain
Posts: 444
Joined: December 14th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by Dray900 » December 28th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Brooklynite92 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:This is a stupid topic.
But I will tell you the time 2 GDz that were black from BCst tried to gangbang at me and picked a fight so I accepted and the 1st one got a headbutt to the face and that was it for him and the second one I punched 5 times in the face and he tried to grab me and I gave him an elbow and then pushed his stinking ass into a fire hydrant where he busted his dome.
Pussy ass niggas trying to fight 2 on 1.....finball rolling.
You White? Rep the 5 & using the N word? No respect for Peoples Nation, BPS, IP, MC or VL, I see :smh:
lol Insane Popes are white Bruh the N word doesn't really bother us depends on what context tho you call me a Nigger im busting that 30 out but if you say what up Nigka im like shit chilling Joe on BD what you on

KP Gaylord712
associate
Posts: 143
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 10:47 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by KP Gaylord712 » December 28th, 2014, 11:30 pm

This dudes crazy... GLs get just as much love from other mobs under the 5 as anybody else... only the young niggas don't know shit about us but that's because then never were around us...

I rock wit more VL and Kings then i do my own brothers, and that just because there aint to many GLs still out here

KP Gaylord712
associate
Posts: 143
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 10:47 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by KP Gaylord712 » December 28th, 2014, 11:32 pm

and half my family mixed, and they all VL and GD from out south and out west... and i demo wit all of em, and aint none of em have a problem wit me saying nigga because it ain't about race in the city..

only mfers making it about race is dumb mfers like Al Sharpton

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
superior
Posts: 3464
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by _brolic_ » December 29th, 2014, 3:26 pm

^ :foh: Greasers you a clown ass bitch and everyone knows your mob been dead since the Bill Clinton years

User avatar
2wo-G
king
king
Posts: 9241
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by 2wo-G » December 29th, 2014, 3:35 pm

Homeboi said Gaylords aint been shit since Marky Mark was a rapper :lol:

G Mac
superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by G Mac » December 29th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Nah not since lotto gym shoes was popular

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by chitowntdawg » December 29th, 2014, 5:14 pm

Not since mufuckas were rockin karl kani shit :lol:

Dray900
captain
captain
Posts: 444
Joined: December 14th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by Dray900 » December 29th, 2014, 5:38 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Not since mufuckas were rockin karl kani shit :lol:
we Almighty why are we hurting our brothers and sisters of the Peoples Nation :smh: :facepalm:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by chitowntdawg » December 29th, 2014, 7:40 pm

Dray900 wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:Not since mufuckas were rockin karl kani shit :lol:
we Almighty why are we hurting our brothers and sisters of the Peoples Nation :smh: :facepalm:
i know im legit ....dont know bout u .....didnt u say u were 600

User avatar
STFU
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1064
Joined: March 3rd, 2013, 1:45 am

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by STFU » December 30th, 2014, 3:38 am

yea karl kani n jnco thinking back some shitty clothes. going to high school stones got me to work on my attire cuz they were rockin polos kakis and af1s. Some had red nautica or tommy hf jackets basically they had my ass dress right.

Dray900
captain
captain
Posts: 444
Joined: December 14th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by Dray900 » December 30th, 2014, 4:42 am

chitowntdawg wrote:
Dray900 wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:Not since mufuckas were rockin karl kani shit :lol:
we Almighty why are we hurting our brothers and sisters of the Peoples Nation :smh: :facepalm:
i know im legit ....dont know bout u .....didnt u say u were 600
im still GDK brother I rep the Fin im a down ass brother like you are

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by Greasers712 » December 30th, 2014, 4:33 pm

Broloc an 2-G (same fuck boy) wanna hear stories about people "fuckin up white boys" because their whole lives they've been on the receiving end getting bullied and treated by Honkys like myself :lol:

Dray900
captain
captain
Posts: 444
Joined: December 14th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Re: Tell me your stories about fuckin up whiteboys

Post by Dray900 » December 30th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Greasers712 wrote:Broloc an 2-G (same fuck boy) wanna hear stories about people "fuckin up white boys" because their whole lives they've been on the receiving end getting bullied and treated by Honkys like myself :lol:
them KKK guys was with the shits on Boardwalk Empire almost killed Chalky with that Browning 1917,Chalky got good aim with that M1917 Enfield tho :rip2: :shrug:

Post Reply