How was the old heads dissing black disciples?

Chatham
associate

How was the old heads dissing black disciples?

Post by Chatham » December 7th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Im not some GBE fan, or any chief keef fan, none of that shit. Im from Chicago, i aint gone go into a whole lot of plugged information but, i had a question about general history. If everybody cracking treys right now, I saw a person on here say cracking treys was still throwing up the treys and essentially wasn't even a diss towards the Black Disciples what make me wonder. Back in the day, for the older heads, how did people even diss Black Disciples? Didn't they throw up forks and didn't the fins just drop forks at them? Did the GDs just always crack treys? Essentially how did someone show a handsign or form of disrespect towards the Black Disciples. Essentially thinking there isn't really anything you can call them.

People call finballers hooks.
GDs Bricks - but some say brick isn't an insult to GDs either but im not too sure..

But BDs? From the treys, to their name. There isn't really much of a way to shw disrespect to them if im not incorrect.

What do yall think? Just drop yo :2cents: :tiphat:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Re: How was the old heads dissing black disciples?

Post by MoneyMackMurder » December 7th, 2014, 9:03 pm

dip da gates, same as droppin da 5.. also ask a ol chicago gangbangin nigga they will tell u bd & gd is both bricks :lol:

Chatham
associate

Post by Chatham » December 7th, 2014, 9:30 pm

MoneyMackMurder wrote:dip da gates, same as droppin da 5.. also ask a ol chicago gangbangin nigga they will tell u bd & gd is both bricks :lol:

thats what i was thinking too like wtf the way the six point star is made up and what it represents plus the parts of the lit unless niggas running around claiming blue fin and even then the bds act like they not with the 6 or the 5.

Chatham
associate

Post by Chatham » December 7th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Chatham wrote:
MoneyMackMurder wrote:dip da gates, same as droppin da 5.. also ask a ol chicago gangbangin nigga they will tell u bd & gd is both bricks :lol:

thats what i was thinking too like wtf the way the six point star is made up and what it represents plus the parts of the lit unless niggas running around claiming blue fin and even then the bds act like they not with the 6 or the 5.

Thats fa the brick part that is, and yeah. dipping the gates sound about right. Thanks for laying that knowledge down.

:tiphat:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » December 7th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Bendin the treys really the only way to diss BDS.in the 90s we use to wear addias scullies upside down too.Roberson n Dunbar be the reason BDs so GD blank besides the streets.the guys treated folksnem like they wasn't folks.don't get me wrong the treys down mufuckas who mean something all the time.and I'm not talk in bout JoJo Rip.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » December 8th, 2014, 1:15 am

Look @ how the Treys look. Upside down or sideways they treys. Gatta crack'em! As far as disses coming from a dominant Stone deck, they wasn't ever a threat 2 us like I said before. They disciples 2 so we b like "Fuck them scipe ass goofies". All of our best disses was aimed at the Gangsters :lol:

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » December 8th, 2014, 4:08 am

StillOn1 wrote:Bendin the treys really the only way to diss BDS.in the 90s we use to wear addias scullies upside down too.Roberson n Dunbar be the reason BDs so GD blank besides the streets.the guys treated folksnem like they wasn't folks.don't get me wrong the treys down mufuckas who mean something all the time.and I'm not talk in bout JoJo Rip.
".the guys treated folksnem like they wasn't folks"

thats why sosa almighty :lol: bds wish they was stones now :tiphat: n i aint even flexin look at how these niggas act n who they really say 'die 5 too' n im talkin bout more then jus englewood bds cuz niggas on here think bds only in englewood

niggas know who killed david n they still wanna be almighty

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » December 8th, 2014, 9:13 am

Cipes , burnt donuts ' bus downs ect

Whis
fresh meat

Post by Whis » December 8th, 2014, 5:27 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
StillOn1 wrote:Bendin the treys really the only way to diss BDS.in the 90s we use to wear addias scullies upside down too.Roberson n Dunbar be the reason BDs so GD blank besides the streets.the guys treated folksnem like they wasn't folks.don't get me wrong the treys down mufuckas who mean something all the time.and I'm not talk in bout JoJo Rip.
".the guys treated folksnem like they wasn't folks"

thats why sosa almighty :lol: bds wish they was stones now :tiphat: n i aint even flexin look at how these niggas act n who they really say 'die 5 too' n im talkin bout more then jus englewood bds cuz niggas on here think bds only in englewood

niggas know who killed david n they still wanna be almighty
BAHAHAHAHA hell naw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :whaat: :lol: :lol:

cookcounty
underboss
underboss

Post by cookcounty » December 10th, 2014, 4:22 am

niggas be throwing up the treys while they think they're cracking treys

when did not knowing how to properly diss the mob around the corner from u become them norm

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » December 12th, 2014, 2:35 pm

^^this nigga know everything let him tell it.fuck the BDs.its exceptable for niggas to be renegades but to hate your own idenity n act like stones cause u hate what u n yours use to be( GDs)is goofy.breeds/bgs evolved n kept their idenity.damn what happen to the first disciples :rip2:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » December 12th, 2014, 3:41 pm

First scipes looking like rock boys :lol:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » December 12th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Hell naw :lol: I remember tellin my cuzzonem how indiana was the guys n how they niggas in the met use to be gunnin at they ass.they was like b gone wit that shit.them bricks wasnt on nothin.I said yall director was GD ask him if they was :whaat:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » December 12th, 2014, 4:44 pm

It was crazy beatin folksnem up from newtown n 5ward.we was just all as one sophmore year

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » December 12th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Where the 3's at so they can defend themselves? :lol: We stay going in on they ass :whaat: I c it like they have so much hate 4 they uncle(GDs), they took more of a liking 2 they step daddys(Stones) :lmao: Ole "I like yo style Sun" looking ass niggas :ohlawd: :approve: :umhm: :lmao: :lmao: :2cents: We all Eastside landlords so they copied daddy shit 2 spite chall. Fuck the flow they joking our slang looking ass :lol: Baby boy in reverse Loc. Melvin came home and Jodi like "I been waiting on u pops" :lol:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » December 12th, 2014, 8:23 pm

bds(except 100s) should just flip stone

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » December 13th, 2014, 1:10 am

:discust: ....only way to diss a BD is saying u BD_blank.....niggaz try to crack the gates but u still throwin it up lol

And back in the day it was simple.. jus dip the old rusty rakes :shrug:

And all bds didn't originate from the DD's(1st Disciples)....some came from the black king cobras

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » December 13th, 2014, 8:28 am

901DBoIII wrote::discust: ....only way to diss a BD is saying u BD_blank.....niggaz try to crack the gates but u still throwin it up lol

And all bds didn't originate from the DD's(1st Disciples)....some came from the black king cobras

bds aint come from dd :cmon: yall r truly a king shorty creation :lol: 80% of bds useta been gds :lol: a bunch of pancake bricks...

Gangsta773
soldier
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » December 13th, 2014, 9:56 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
901DBoIII wrote::discust: ....only way to diss a BD is saying u BD_blank.....niggaz try to crack the gates but u still throwin it up lol

bds aint come from dd :cmon: yall r truly a king shorty creation :lol: 80% of bds useta been gds :lol: a bunch of pancake bricks...
It was numerous "types" of Disciples but the most prominent were the Blu DDs headed by KD and Mac Arthur. Why do you think Sirconn (Cerconn) City unlike most decks for the most part still traditionally throw up the forks....They were originally Sirconn (Cerconn) Disciples. It was also numerous "types" of Gangstas the most prominent were the HSGs. That's why you got places like Jeffery Manor dropping forks. The JMGs were originally a Supreme Gangsta deck anyways whose rivals were Disciples. Don Dirk didn't get the recognition that Shorty did but he was the one who composed the testament to keep the D's identity and focus. But back on subject it was the Gangsta Nation & Disciple Nation the "Black" wasn't truly adopted and recognized until the merge of the two alliance into one...BGDN

mack069
fresh meat

Post by mack069 » December 13th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Well shit my cuz a moe and dey feel like we all bricks bd$ and gd$