Post by cool » December 31st, 2007, 1:36 am

what the heellll are you talken about

Tek_Gunz
boss
boss

Re: hallo if you want some IGD knowledge

Post by Tek_Gunz » December 31st, 2007, 1:38 am

cool wrote:what the heellll are you talken about

dont try playin it off lil nigga IPs dont lie... unless u 2 r sum faggots sharin the same computer while u give color a reacharound, yall the same nigga... take ur pick :lol:

cool
fresh meat

Post by cool » December 31st, 2007, 1:43 am

what tha hell is IP

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » December 31st, 2007, 1:46 am

cool wrote:what tha hell is IP

I guess yall niggaz share a computer huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tek_Gunz
boss
boss

Post by Tek_Gunz » December 31st, 2007, 1:46 am

its ur computers ID number u dumb shit its like a fingerprint

cool
fresh meat

Post by cool » December 31st, 2007, 2:04 am

you got us king color is my brother realy i did know what you was talking about but me im just on here for the hell of it :!: but he do clam to be latin king

KING*BLACK
prospect

Post by KING*BLACK » December 31st, 2007, 11:32 am

6TreyBanger wrote:
KING*BLACK wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
KING*BLACK wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:normally LKs be on they sh*t 2 this nigga givin them a REAL bad name...

MY NIGGA HE AINT A KING!!!

AMOR DE REY!!!!!

i didnt say he was i said he givin u a bad name...

I FEEL YA AND YEAH HE IS , DAMN SINCE THAT HISTORY CHANNEL sh*t EVERYBODY THINK THEY A KING!!!!!

ADR/ADC

Black if you don't mind me asking where are you a king from?

Milwaukee , WI
2-3 LATIN KINGS OR 23rd AND ORCHARD

IF YOU CAN RUN MY NAME AND FIND OUT ASK FOR KING BLACK OR CORN THEY CALL ME BOTH OF THEM NAMES!!!!!!

buGsy
superior
superior

Post by buGsy » December 31st, 2007, 5:12 pm

KING*BLACK wrote:
buGsy wrote:Okay... For all the other Little Kids (LKs) thinking they have this so-called "IGD Book of Knowledge", here's some real talk for you: THE sh*t DOESN'T EXIST! :roll: There's no such thing as an "Insane GD", and they damn-sure don't have their own "book of knowledge". So, get the f*ck outta here with those internet postings you probably copied and pasted to your computer, joe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you wanna get on some goon sh*t, I can EASILY post some ALKQN info all over this website, and that's a nation that REALLY EXISTS... Real talk, homie... But doing so would be out of order, and that's why I wouldn't just post that sh*t for the world to see... So, from now on, keep all that lame @ss "I'm gonna post all your lit on the internet" sh*t to yourself... :roll:

WANNA KNOW WUT DUDE AINT EVEN A REAL REY , SO ALL THIS POSTIN LIT sh*t AINT COOL AND IF YOU DO POST SOME LIT YOU AS WEAK AS THAT FAKE @$$ NIGGA COLOR...............NIGGA YOU KNOW HE AINT A REAL REY , SO IF YOU GONNA TAKE SHOTS AT OUR NATION AT LEAST TAKE SHOTS AT A REAL KING........AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I DONT GANG BANG SO I AINT EVEN GONNA DISRESPECT YA NATION ......BUT IAM JUST GONNA SAY LIL DUDE YOU NEED TO READ YA 360.................CAUSE MY NIGGA I AM FEELIN THE FAKENESS OFF YOU TO NO REAL GANGSTA WOULD EVEN GET ON HIE LEVEL KNOWIN THAT THERE AINT NO LETTER COME BEFORE THE G......NIGGA IAM A KING AND I KNOW THAT SO GET RIGHT LIL DOG

ADR/ADC...........

What are you talking about, joe??? :wtf: It sounds like you need to get right, homie... I didn't say I was an "iGD", and I didn't say I was gonna post all your shit on the internet... Did you even read my post, or did you just see something and respond to it??? :roll: I don't have to get online and start dissing banana-bred niggas! If I did, though, that's just what I do... I don't have to get online and start posting other nations' lit all over here like a lame. But if I did, that's just what I do... Before you start speaking, you should pay attention to what you're saying first, joe... And by the way, if "no letter comes before the G" under the Folks alliance, what about the sustaining "Supremes" (SGs)? What about SGDs? What about IGs? What about the aligned group of BGs ("Breeds"), some of who rep the six? What about MUGs? C'mon, joe... :roll: Don't believe everything you read on the internet...

Tek_Gunz
boss
boss

Post by Tek_Gunz » December 31st, 2007, 5:16 pm

buGsy wrote:
KING*BLACK wrote:
buGsy wrote:Okay... For all the other Little Kids (LKs) thinking they have this so-called "IGD Book of Knowledge", here's some real talk for you: THE sh*t DOESN'T EXIST! :roll: There's no such thing as an "Insane GD", and they damn-sure don't have their own "book of knowledge". So, get the f*ck outta here with those internet postings you probably copied and pasted to your computer, joe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you wanna get on some goon sh*t, I can EASILY post some ALKQN info all over this website, and that's a nation that REALLY EXISTS... Real talk, homie... But doing so would be out of order, and that's why I wouldn't just post that sh*t for the world to see... So, from now on, keep all that lame @ss "I'm gonna post all your lit on the internet" sh*t to yourself... :roll:

WANNA KNOW WUT DUDE AINT EVEN A REAL REY , SO ALL THIS POSTIN LIT sh*t AINT COOL AND IF YOU DO POST SOME LIT YOU AS WEAK AS THAT FAKE @$$ NIGGA COLOR...............NIGGA YOU KNOW HE AINT A REAL REY , SO IF YOU GONNA TAKE SHOTS AT OUR NATION AT LEAST TAKE SHOTS AT A REAL KING........AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I DONT GANG BANG SO I AINT EVEN GONNA DISRESPECT YA NATION ......BUT IAM JUST GONNA SAY LIL DUDE YOU NEED TO READ YA 360.................CAUSE MY NIGGA I AM FEELIN THE FAKENESS OFF YOU TO NO REAL GANGSTA WOULD EVEN GET ON HIE LEVEL KNOWIN THAT THERE AINT NO LETTER COME BEFORE THE G......NIGGA IAM A KING AND I KNOW THAT SO GET RIGHT LIL DOG

ADR/ADC...........

What are you talking about, joe??? :wtf: It sounds like you need to get right, homie... I didn't say I was an "iGD", and I didn't say I was gonna post all your shit on the internet... Did you even read my post, or did you just see something and respond to it??? :roll: I don't have to get online and start dissing banana-bred niggas! If I did, though, that's just what I do... I don't have to get online and start posting other nations' lit all over here like a lame. But if I did, that's just what I do... Before you start speaking, you should pay attention to what you're saying first, joe... And by the way, if "no letter comes before the G" under the Folks alliance, what about the sustaining "Supremes" (SGs)? What about SGDs? What about IGs? What about the aligned group of BGs ("Breeds"), some of who rep the six? What about MUGs? C'mon, joe... :roll: Don't believe everything you read on the internet...

Checkmate :lol:

KING*BLACK
prospect

Post by KING*BLACK » December 31st, 2007, 6:45 pm

buGsy wrote:
KING*BLACK wrote:

ADR/ADC...........

What are you talking about, joe??? :wtf: It sounds like you need to get right, homie... I didn't say I was an "iGD", and I didn't say I was gonna post all your sh*t on the internet... Did you even read my post, or did you just see something and respond to it??? :roll: I don't have to get online and start dissing banana-bred niggas! If I did, though, that's just what I do... I don't have to get online and start posting other nations' lit all over here like a lame. But if I did, that's just what I do... Before you start speaking, you should pay attention to what you're saying first, joe... And by the way, if "no letter comes before the G" under the Folks alliance, what about the sustaining "Supremes" (SGs)? What about SGDs? What about IGs? What about the aligned group of BGs ("Breeds"), some of who rep the six? What about MUGs? C'mon, joe... :roll: Don't believe everything you read on the internet...

I DIDNT READ SHIT OFF THE INTERNET FUCK BOY!!!! AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW DISSIN ANOTHER NATION AINT GONNA MAKE YA NATION LOOK ANY BETTER THEN IT DOES.....JUST TO LET YA KNOW GD DONE FELL THE FUCK OFF .............

banana-bred COME THE FUCK ON OUR NATION BEEN CALL WORST SHIT THEN
THAT BRO GET REAL BRO YOU WISH YA NATION WAS LIKE MINE......LOL

SORRY AS GD NIGGAS...BTW YA WHOLE NATION NEED TO STOP CLAIMING DOUBLE LETTERS CAUSE YALL NIGGAS AINT KILLIN SHIT

HATIN ASS FUCK NIGGAS

AMOR DE REY!!!!

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » December 31st, 2007, 7:37 pm

KING*BLACK wrote:
buGsy wrote:
KING*BLACK wrote:

ADR/ADC...........

What are you talking about, joe??? :wtf: It sounds like you need to get right, homie... I didn't say I was an "iGD", and I didn't say I was gonna post all your sh*t on the internet... Did you even read my post, or did you just see something and respond to it??? :roll: I don't have to get online and start dissing banana-bred niggas! If I did, though, that's just what I do... I don't have to get online and start posting other nations' lit all over here like a lame. But if I did, that's just what I do... Before you start speaking, you should pay attention to what you're saying first, joe... And by the way, if "no letter comes before the G" under the Folks alliance, what about the sustaining "Supremes" (SGs)? What about SGDs? What about IGs? What about the aligned group of BGs ("Breeds"), some of who rep the six? What about MUGs? C'mon, joe... :roll: Don't believe everything you read on the internet...

I DIDNT READ SHIT OFF THE INTERNET FUCK BOY!!!! AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW DISSIN ANOTHER NATION AINT GONNA MAKE YA NATION LOOK ANY BETTER THEN IT DOES.....JUST TO LET YA KNOW GD DONE FELL THE FUCK OFF .............

banana-bred COME THE FUCK ON OUR NATION BEEN CALL WORST SHIT THEN

SORRY AS GD NIGGAS...BTW YA WHOLE NATION NEED TO STOP CLAIMING DOUBLE LETTERS CAUSE YALL NIGGAS AINT KILLIN SHIT

HATIN ASS FUCK NIGGAS

AMOR DE REY!!!!

Hold on keep this between U and Gee keep my nation out of this King.

gypbizcut
fresh meat

Post by gypbizcut » December 31st, 2007, 7:52 pm

IGD ain fak3 caz it waz rill onct u cain say Da 3Gyp r rom3n 3mpir az fak3 Daz hisry.

iz olskool banG3D tfru dat miD 80z 2 miD 90z hisry monGz Da inzanz haD som diff lit & histry from GD som sam3 bu D3y waz tiGt witf GD

so ya s3n m3 Dat lit 2 so i s33 if it fak3 r no.

& by Da way w3 Got no bEEf h3r3 wif kinGz u Don s33 m3 puttin up no Duc3 kz.

pic3 . . . amor . . .

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » December 31st, 2007, 7:58 pm

gypbizcut wrote:IGD ain fak3 caz it waz rill onct u cain say Da 3Gyp r rom3n 3mpir az fak3 Daz hisry.

iz olskool banG3D tfru dat miD 80z 2 miD 90z hisry monGz Da inzanz haD som diff lit & histry from GD som sam3 bu D3y waz tiGt witf GD

so ya s3n m3 Dat lit 2 so i s33 if it fak3 r no.

& by Da way w3 Got no bEEf h3r3 wif kinGz u Don s33 m3 puttin up no Duc3 kz.

pic3 . . . amor . . .

PL SD. I'm cool wit IGDz and BGDz but it is outdated D and there is no reason for this dude to say he wanna send out Disciple shit whether it be fake or real.

Solidified
og
og

Post by Solidified » December 31st, 2007, 8:03 pm

cool wrote:you got us king color is my brother realy i did know what you was talking about but me im just on here for the hell of it :!: but he do clam to be latin king
Idiot

gypbizcut
fresh meat

Post by gypbizcut » December 31st, 2007, 8:13 pm

ya i g3ss ain no way 4 t3ll who fak3 on h3r r no bu what3v D3y shoulnt post it on public. p3ac3 out.

polova3rdcoast
fresh meat

Post by polova3rdcoast » January 1st, 2008, 12:28 am

1 thing me n bugs gone ride 2gether for. i got plentylk shit from this flipflop i was loked up wit. we already put it all over the zone we was in dude suprior got fuct up!!!! put any my 11-5 ima expose all i know bout u lil queens

superior
superior

Post by 1K » January 1st, 2008, 12:33 am

this faggot aint real and he aint got shyt dont worry bout him.

polova3rdcoast
fresh meat

Post by polova3rdcoast » January 1st, 2008, 1:37 am

xnikx wrote:this faggot aint real and he aint got shyt dont worry bout him.

LET YA HO ASS BROTHER PUT MY 11-5 UP THERE

buGsy
superior
superior

Post by buGsy » January 1st, 2008, 4:48 pm

KING*BLACK wrote:
buGsy wrote:
KING*BLACK wrote:

ADR/ADC...........

I DIDNT READ sh*t OFF THE INTERNET f*ck BOY!!!! AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW DISSIN ANOTHER NATION AINT GONNA MAKE YA NATION LOOK ANY BETTER THEN IT DOES.....JUST TO LET YA KNOW GD DONE FELL THE f*ck OFF .............

banana-bred COME THE f*ck ON OUR NATION BEEN CALL WORST sh*t THEN

SORRY AS GD NIGGAS...BTW YA WHOLE NATION NEED TO STOP CLAIMING DOUBLE LETTERS CAUSE YALL NIGGAS AINT KILLIN sh*t

HATIN @$$ f*ck NIGGAS

AMOR DE REY!!!!

So, you wanna start crying now since I called a nigga "banana-bred"? Don't start getting all sensitive on here, homie... :lol: There's no way I'd wish my nation was like yours. If anything, Kings are more divided than GDs are, especially the ones in the Chi (*if you don't believe me, go holler at your niggas in Krown Town*)... And who's repping "double letters"? Did I call myself a "KK", or do you see me posting out chops like "folkks"? :roll: Still, that doesn't mean I haven't capped a King or two, joe... It just means I don't feel it's necessary for me to speak like that... I don't have to diss your nation, and I don't have to waste my time dissing you - I stick to my "D" shit, and you stick to your "clowns in crowns" shit... Don't act like you don't get on your 5-finger forum or on your block talking about "bricks" and "donuts"...

And for the other shit you were talking, joe - where did you get that fake info from? If you were a real King from Chicago or anywhere around the land, you wouldn't say some dumb shit like "nothing comes before the G" - because you would know better than that... The Kings all over Chicago do it big with the SGDs and the SDs (IGSDs), and both of those nations have letters "before the G" - and that's just on the southside, jack... So, where did you hear that shit from??? It sounds like you've been getting your google on... :lol:

KING*BLACK
prospect

Post by KING*BLACK » January 1st, 2008, 5:14 pm

buGsy wrote:
KING*BLACK wrote:
buGsy wrote:
KING*BLACK wrote:

ADR/ADC...........

I DIDNT READ sh*t OFF THE INTERNET f*ck BOY!!!! AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW DISSIN ANOTHER NATION AINT GONNA MAKE YA NATION LOOK ANY BETTER THEN IT DOES.....JUST TO LET YA KNOW GD DONE FELL THE f*ck OFF .............

banana-bred COME THE f*ck ON OUR NATION BEEN CALL WORST sh*t THEN

SORRY AS GD NIGGAS...BTW YA WHOLE NATION NEED TO STOP CLAIMING DOUBLE LETTERS CAUSE YALL NIGGAS AINT KILLIN sh*t

HATIN @$$ f*ck NIGGAS

AMOR DE REY!!!!

So, you wanna start crying now since I called a nigga "banana-bred"? Don't start getting all sensitive on here, homie... :lol: There's no way I'd wish my nation was like yours. If anything, Kings are more divided than GDs are, especially the ones in the Chi (*if you don't believe me, go holler at your niggas in Krown Town*)... And who's repping "double letters"? Did I call myself a "KK", or do you see me posting out chops like "folkks"? :roll: Still, that doesn't mean I haven't capped a King or two, joe... It just means I don't feel it's necessary for me to speak like that... I don't have to diss your nation, and I don't have to waste my time dissing you - I stick to my "D" sh*t, and you stick to your "clowns in crowns" sh*t... Don't act like you don't get on your 5-finger forum or on your block talking about "bricks" and "donuts"...

And for the other sh*t you were talking, joe - where did you get that fake info from? If you were a real King from Chicago or anywhere around the land, you wouldn't say some dumb sh*t like "nothing comes before the G" - because you would know better than that... The Kings all over Chicago do it big with the SGDs and the SDs (IGSDs), and both of those nations have letters "before the G" - and that's just on the southside, jack... So, where did you hear that sh*t from??? It sounds like you've been getting your google on... :lol:

i heard that from some gd nigga up here in milwaukee.............google................lol
boi iam out here in the streets i dont need to come on here and look shit up my nigga
fuck you mean a real king from tha motherland and anywhere around the land should know that......so wut you tryin to say????
nigga hit me on the pm and ill show you how to get up wit me i set know up here in wis and out there in wauk town ..........so hit me on the pm