hallo if you want some IGD knowledge

boss
boss

Re: hallo if you want some IGD knowledge

Postby Tek_Gunz » January 6th, 2008, 2:06 am

buGsy wrote:
gypbizcut wrote:IGD ain fak3 caz it waz rill onct u cain say Da 3Gyp r rom3n 3mpir az fak3 Daz hisry.

iz olskool banG3D tfru dat miD 80z 2 miD 90z hisry monGz Da inzanz haD som diff lit & histry from GD som sam3 bu D3y waz tiGt witf GD

so ya s3n m3 Dat lit 2 so i s33 if it fak3 r no.

& by Da way w3 Got no bEEf h3r3 wif kinGz u Don s33 m3 puttin up no Duc3 kz.

pic3 . . . amor . . .

Yo, ARE YOU SERIOUS, homie??? "IGD" is real, and you want that lame-@ss nigga to send you the lit so you can see if it's real or not... :wtf: Get the :censored: outta here, joe! If you need "lit" bad enough to ask a fake King for an IGD "Book of Knowledge" so you can supposedly "verify" it for everybody, you would've been better off being one of those niggas saying "I just got plugged and my leaders are locked up now- can somebody help me learn my lit?" like those other fake @ss niggas trying to get info... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"IGD" was never a real "nation" - they were just a small clique that popped up amongst some of the GDs in the 100-blocks in Chicago. So, you're saying they have different lit & different history than GDs? And they were tight with GDs? And they were around between the mid-80s to mid-90s? It's not fake, it's history??? Wow... :roll: Nigga, you need to grab an axe or something, and just chop your whole head off! :lol:

Think about this: How did an "IGD Nation" build their own lit and history separate from the GDs, but still under Hoover, in the mid-80s on the streets of Chicago (or anywhere else) when Larry Hoover's been in prison since the '70s and the "G&D" concept didn't start until the early '80s??? :roll: Think about it... In the meantime:

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!" :lol:

damn my nigga u jus str8 up evil sumtimes :lol:

fresh meat

Postby Shaggy » January 6th, 2008, 7:55 pm

6TreyBanger wrote:
cool wrote:where you from

I just checked COOL AND KING COLOR are the same dude! LOL! You are a clown lil nigga! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many timez is dis dude gonna change his name dident he larn the 1st time u got his ass he fuckin ignent

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » January 6th, 2008, 7:58 pm

Shaggy wrote:
6TreyBanger wrote:
cool wrote:where you from

I just checked COOL AND KING COLOR are the same dude! LOL! You are a clown lil nigga! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many timez is dis dude gonna change his name dident he larn the 1st time u got his ass he fuckin ignent

You would think he would have.

prospect

Postby C-City 7-4 » January 7th, 2008, 1:49 pm

king color wrote:I GOT THE IGD BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE I BLITS A COUPLE OFGAY @$$ DONUTS (GD) AND TOOK THEY KNOWLEDGE I GOT FAKE WANNA BES HOLLA AT ME

MAN U BETTA GIT ON WIT THAT SHIT HO ASS HOOKK COMIN OVA HERE DISRESPECTIN N SHIT :shoot2: :shoot: :evilfinger: :evilfinger:

og
og

Postby KOM » January 7th, 2008, 11:35 pm

C-City 7-4 wrote:
king color wrote:I GOT THE IGD BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE I BLITS A COUPLE OFGAY @$$ DONUTS (GD) AND TOOK THEY KNOWLEDGE I GOT FAKE WANNA BES HOLLA AT ME

MAN U BETTA GIT ON WIT THAT SHIT HO ASS HOOKK COMIN OVA HERE DISRESPECTIN N SHIT :shoot2: :shoot: :evilfinger: :evilfinger:

LOL! :lol: :lol:

fresh meat

Postby gypbizcut » January 8th, 2008, 10:21 pm

buGsy wrote:
gypbizcut wrote:IGD ain fak3 caz it waz rill onct u cain say Da 3Gyp r rom3n 3mpir az fak3 Daz hisry.

iz olskool banG3D tfru dat miD 80z 2 miD 90z hisry monGz Da inzanz haD som diff lit & histry from GD som sam3 bu D3y waz tiGt witf GD

pic3 . . . amor . . .

Yo, ARE YOU SERIOUS, homie??? "IGD" is real, and you want that lame-@ss nigga to send you the lit so you can see if it's real or not... :wtf: Get the :censored: outta here, joe! If you need "lit" bad enough to ask a fake King for an IGD "Book of Knowledge" so you can supposedly "verify" it for everybody, you would've been better off being one of those niggas saying "I just got plugged and my leaders are locked up now- can somebody help me learn my lit?" like those other fake @ss niggas trying to get info... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"IGD" was never a real "nation" - they were just a small clique that popped up amongst some of the GDs in the 100-blocks in Chicago. So, you're saying they have different lit & different history than GDs? And they were tight with GDs? And they were around between the mid-80s to mid-90s? It's not fake, it's history??? Wow... :roll: Nigga, you need to grab an axe or something, and just chop your whole head off! :lol:

Think about this: How did an "IGD Nation" build their own lit and history separate from the GDs, but still under Hoover, in the mid-80s on the streets of Chicago (or anywhere else) when Larry Hoover's been in prison since the '70s and the "G&D" concept didn't start until the early '80s??? :roll: Think about it... In the meantime:

ay DoGG wyz u hat3n waz u prolly knoz naDa bout u 3v3n alIv3 In 85 r 3v3n 95 r waz u lIvIn In Da Str33tz In my hooDz or wuz u kno bout Dat InSan3 GanSta Fam? I Sp34kz wut I knoz. w3n D3r waz no GD w3 wuz not l3t 2 joIn BGD caz w3 wazn blacc 1ly Da royalz & lat34 InSan3 Gz Dey hanG wIt Da GDz n Da3y 3v3n on Dat Growtf n D3v3lm3nt ISh 2. my yunG cuzz3z GD but I awl r34Dy maD3 my DIll wItF Da D3vIl. awl DIS hap3n b4 97 Da y34 of Sorrowz lIk3 I saID It aInc3n hISry. but s33z I Gotz my own hISry & lIt3u4 In my h3aD but awl I knoz If a kInG or a lorD hav n3 tfanG Dat S3z InSaN3 GanSta D3n I own It So D3y n33Dz 2 G3v Dat ISh up b4 D3y G3t cawt up.
n how I SpoS3D 2 kno If a kInG on Da n3t fak3 or not wh3n I Don kno If Da kInG on my blocc fak3 or not.
not tryn2 DISr3Sp3c but DanG DawG u Soun lIk3 a tIckIn bomb attaccIn sum1 fo no r34zon & talkIn Dat SIlly. aft3 u GIt Don w3arIn camo n hIDIn In buSh3z wIt a mac3tt33 knIf3 choppIn off Da h3aDz a awl Da n3kkaz u Don aGr33 wIt r u D3n GoIn2 fly a plan3 In2 Sum buIlDInz?
I kno Dat If I SurvIv3z lonG 3nuff In DIS worlD of hat3 I wIll b b3h3D3D but w3n Dat hap3nz I kno Dat Day I b tak3n my Spot In Dat cIty of luv lyf & loyalty.
but on Dat rIll I tfInk u Got ISSu3z DoGG G3t u Sum h3p b4 Iz 2 lat3.
m34ntIm3z may Da tru m3rc33z of DavID b3 upon ya. f3v4 r luv knol3G3 & Salvaton. pac3 y amo4.

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Undisclosed

Postby buGsy » January 9th, 2008, 12:44 am

gypbizcut wrote:ay DoGG wyz u hat3n waz u prolly knoz naDa bout u 3v3n alIv3 In 85 r 3v3n 95 r waz u lIvIn In Da Str33tz In my hooDz or wuz u kno bout Dat InSan3 GanSta Fam? I Sp34kz wut I knoz. w3n D3r waz no GD w3 wuz not l3t 2 joIn BGD caz w3 wazn blacc 1ly Da royalz & lat34 InSan3 Gz Dey hanG wIt Da GDz n Da3y 3v3n on Dat Growtf n D3v3lm3nt ISh 2. my yunG cuzz3z GD but I awl r34Dy maD3 my DIll wItF Da D3vIl. awl DIS hap3n b4 97 Da y34 of Sorrowz lIk3 I saID It aInc3n hISry. but s33z I Gotz my own hISry & lIt3u4 In my h3aD but awl I knoz If a kInG or a lorD hav n3 tfanG Dat S3z InSaN3 GanSta D3n I own It So D3y n33Dz 2 G3v Dat ISh up b4 D3y G3t cawt up.
n how I SpoS3D 2 kno If a kInG on Da n3t fak3 or not wh3n I Don kno If Da kInG on my blocc fak3 or not.
not tryn2 DISr3Sp3c but DanG DawG u Soun lIk3 a tIckIn bomb attaccIn sum1 fo no r34zon & talkIn Dat SIlly. aft3 u GIt Don w3arIn camo n hIDIn In buSh3z wIt a mac3tt33 knIf3 choppIn off Da h3aDz a awl Da n3kkaz u Don aGr33 wIt r u D3n GoIn2 fly a plan3 In2 Sum buIlDInz?
I kno Dat If I SurvIv3z lonG 3nuff In DIS worlD of hat3 I wIll b b3h3D3D but w3n Dat hap3nz I kno Dat Day I b tak3n my Spot In Dat cIty of luv lyf & loyalty.
but on Dat rIll I tfInk u Got ISSu3z DoGG G3t u Sum h3p b4 Iz 2 lat3.
m34ntIm3z may Da tru m3rc33z of DavID b3 upon ya. f3v4 r luv knol3G3 & Salvaton. pac3 y amo4.

Look, homie, I'm not even gonna try to call you out or anything about this shit... I'll tell you some levels where you're wrong, though... For starters, that whole "Forever Our Love Knowledge & Salvation" thing standing for "FOLKS" - don't believe it, joe. It's incorrect. So, please don't use that in reference to me as a true BOS... Secondly, "IGD" was NEVER a nation at all, let alone under Folks. If they were, where did they start? GD started in Chicago (through Illinois prisons), and you're saying those niggas wouldn't let you join the BGDN because you weren't "black"... Well, let me tell you this, joe: I was around when GDs were still BGDs on the streets of Chicago. If a nigga would've walked down my street saying he was an "IGD", he would've been merked, NO QUESTION. And if you're outcasted by the BGD (Folks) Family, what would give those niggas authority to start a new nation under our moniker and Chairman??? Hoover never supported those niggas - he called them "mentally dead" and "without reason"... He called out the Outlaws too, and that's why they formed a renegade branch under their own leader that was still accepted by the Folks Alliance - why didn't the "IGDs"? BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T A REAL NATION! :roll: And even still, jack - if some lame @ss fake King puts up a post saying he has some lit, why would you verify it for him and let him know if it's real??? :wtf: You know he's gonna copy and paste it, like he probably did the 1st time, from some internet website having a bunch of fake teachings; and you want him to "break bread" so you'll know the shit too, just in case some of it is real (which it's not anyway). So, how are you planning on getting it off his hands?

Next: If you're saying you became a GD back in '97, how are you gonna have all this 121 on a nation that ended back in '95??? :roll: How can you base yourself on a nation founded by some BGD-rejects who created their own lit and built their own history under Hoover, even though he publicly rejected them? And if you're so old school with your structure (even though I've been GD longer than you, and I'm not even an old school Gangster), why are you doubling your "Cs" and putting "3s" for Es??? GDs don't do that, homie... For the record, there are some "Insane Gangster" niggas around who have a lot of white members. They're called "INSANE GANGSTER SATAN DISCIPLES" or (SDs), not IGDs. :roll: It seems like you need help, jack - help being a real member of GD! You have some real "redeeming" of yourself you need to be doing, because as of right now, your head is still detached from your body... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

og
og

Postby KOM » January 11th, 2008, 9:52 am

buGsy wrote:

pic3 . . . amor . . .

Gee he is SD not GDN. Hence Satan City as his location and "deal wit the devil" in his post.

fresh meat

Postby MANIAKK GOON » January 11th, 2008, 11:37 am

buGsy wrote:
KING*BLACK wrote:
buGsy wrote:Okay... For all the other Little Kids (LKs) thinking they have this so-called "IGD Book of Knowledge", here's some real talk for you: THE sh*t DOESN'T EXIST! :roll: There's no such thing as an "Insane GD", and they damn-sure don't have their own "book of knowledge". So, get the f*ck outta here with those internet postings you probably copied and pasted to your computer, joe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you wanna get on some goon sh*t, I can EASILY post some ALKQN info all over this website, and that's a nation that REALLY EXISTS... Real talk, homie... But doing so would be out of order, and that's why I wouldn't just post that sh*t for the world to see... So, from now on, keep all that lame @ss "I'm gonna post all your lit on the internet" sh*t to yourself... :roll:

WANNA KNOW WUT DUDE AINT EVEN A REAL REY , SO ALL THIS POSTIN LIT sh*t AINT COOL AND IF YOU DO POST SOME LIT YOU AS WEAK AS THAT FAKE @$$ NIGGA COLOR...............NIGGA YOU KNOW HE AINT A REAL REY , SO IF YOU GONNA TAKE SHOTS AT OUR NATION AT LEAST TAKE SHOTS AT A REAL KING........AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I DONT GANG BANG SO I AINT EVEN GONNA DISRESPECT YA NATION ......BUT IAM JUST GONNA SAY LIL DUDE YOU NEED TO READ YA 360.................CAUSE MY NIGGA I AM FEELIN THE FAKENESS OFF YOU TO NO REAL GANGSTA WOULD EVEN GET ON HIE LEVEL KNOWIN THAT THERE AINT NO LETTER COME BEFORE THE G......NIGGA IAM A KING AND I KNOW THAT SO GET RIGHT LIL DOG

ADR/ADC...........

What are you talking about, joe??? :wtf: It sounds like you need to get right, homie... I didn't say I was an "iGD", and I didn't say I was gonna post all your sh*t on the internet... Did you even read my post, or did you just see something and respond to it??? :roll: I don't have to get online and start dissing banana-bred niggas! If I did, though, that's just what I do... I don't have to get online and start posting other nations' lit all over here like a lame. But if I did, that's just what I do... Before you start speaking, you should pay attention to what you're saying first, joe... And by the way, if "no letter comes before the G" under the Folks alliance, what about the sustaining "Supremes" (SGs)? What about SGDs? What about IGs? What about the aligned group of BGs ("Breeds"), some of who rep the six? What about MUGs? C'mon, joe... :roll: Don't believe everything you read on the internet...

NUTHIN COMES BEFORE THE "G" ONLY APPLIES TO GDz... THE GDN ONLY HAS SAY SO OVER THEY OWN MOB...

superior
superior

Postby buGsy » January 11th, 2008, 7:31 pm

MANIAKK GOON wrote:NUTHIN COMES BEFORE THE "G" ONLY APPLIES TO GDz... THE GDN ONLY HAS SAY SO OVER THEY OWN MOB...

I hear what you're say, D, but that's not true either... MUGs are a branch of GDs. So are "OLD Gs" (a.k.a. "OutLaw Ds"), NKGDs or BNGDs ("True Renegades"), SGDs, GGDs ("Gambinos"), CGDs ("Corleones"), MGDs ("Maniacs"), and a bunch of other real GD sets and factions... The whole "nothing comes before the G" thing is NOT TRUE. I don't know who came up with that and posted it on the web for all these niggas to read and get confused, but they're wrong... :roll:

The "B" in "BGD" was dropped after the "3rd World" ("360") doctrine was dropped, which is why GDs don't post treyz or gates anymore (all the "Black" mobs still do). "IGDs" were a clique that formed in Englewood when being a "renegade" first started getting "popular" among a few blocks, and those niggas were ALL BLACK. They had a whole clique with the Outlaws called "The Insane Coalition". When one of the Govs came through the hood telling niggas to cease that shit, the Gambinos stopped, but the "I" niggas wanted to keep their clique. So, they got chased out of the land and they moved all the way out to the 100s. A bunch of them aligned with the RagTown Corleones, and those niggas don't even call themselves "Insanes" anymore... IGD was never an Organization, it was just a clique of niggas doing dumb shit. They never had their own lit or history either... Still, if a GD says "nothing comes before the G" when it comes to monikers and cliques in GD, he doesn't know what he's talking about, and he's probably not from Chicago...

fresh meat

Postby MANIAKK GOON » January 12th, 2008, 8:28 pm

buGsy wrote:
MANIAKK GOON wrote:NUTHIN COMES BEFORE THE "G" ONLY APPLIES TO GDz... THE GDN ONLY HAS SAY SO OVER THEY OWN MOB...

I hear what you're say, D, but that's not true either... MUGs are a branch of GDs. So are "OLD Gs" (a.k.a. "OutLaw Ds"), NKGDs or BNGDs ("True Renegades"), SGDs, GGDs ("Gambinos"), CGDs ("Corleones"), MGDs ("Maniacs"), and a bunch of other real GD sets and factions... The whole "nothing comes before the G" thing is NOT TRUE. I don't know who came up with that and posted it on the web for all these niggas to read and get confused, but they're wrong... :roll:

The "B" in "BGD" was dropped after the "3rd World" ("360") doctrine was dropped, which is why GDs don't post treyz or gates anymore (all the "Black" mobs still do). "IGDs" were a clique that formed in Englewood when being a "renegade" first started getting "popular" among a few blocks, and those niggas were ALL BLACK. They had a whole clique with the Outlaws called "The Insane Coalition". When one of the Govs came through the hood telling niggas to cease that sh*t, the Gambinos stopped, but the "I" niggas wanted to keep their clique. So, they got chased out of the land and they moved all the way out to the 100s. A bunch of them aligned with the RagTown Corleones, and those niggas don't even call themselves "Insanes" anymore... IGD was never an Organization, it was just a clique of niggas doing dumb sh*t. They never had their own lit or history either... Still, if a GD says "nothing comes before the G" when it comes to monikers and cliques in GD, he doesn't know what he's talking about, and he's probably not from Chicago...

I DIDNT SAY A DAMN BOUT ALL THAT SHIT U GOIN ON ABOUT.. BUT I THINK I GOT SHIT A LIL CONFUSED

"And by the way, if "no letter comes before the G" under the Folks alliance, what about the sustaining "Supremes" (SGs)? What about SGDs? What about IGs? "

I SEE WAT U WAS SAYIN BOUT DAT THAT SHIT WIT THA OTHER DUDE..

fresh meat

Postby gypbizcut » January 13th, 2008, 5:35 pm

buGsy wrote:Look, homie, I'm not even gonna try to call you out or anything about this sh*t... I'll tell you some levels where you're wrong, though... For starters, that whole "Forever Our Love Knowledge & Salvation" thing standing for "FOLKS" - don't believe it, joe. It's incorrect. So, please don't use that in reference to me as a true BOS... Secondly, "IGD" was NEVER a nation at all, let alone under Folks. If they were, where did they start? GD started in Chicago (through Illinois prisons), and you're saying those niggas wouldn't let you join the BGDN because you weren't "black"... Well, let me tell you this, joe: I was around when GDs were still BGDs on the streets of Chicago. If a nigga would've walked down my street saying he was an "IGD", he would've been merked, NO QUESTION. And if you're outcasted by the BGD (Folks) Family, what would give those niggas authority to start a new nation under our moniker and Chairman??? Hoover never supported those niggas - he called them "mentally dead" and "without reason"... He called out the Outlaws too, and that's why they formed a renegade branch under their own leader that was still accepted by the Folks Alliance - why didn't the "IGDs"? BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T A REAL NATION! :roll: And even still, jack - if some lame @ss fake King puts up a post saying he has some lit, why would you verify it for him and let him know if it's real??? :wtf: You know he's gonna copy and paste it, like he probably did the 1st time, from some internet website having a bunch of fake teachings; and you want him to "break bread" so you'll know the sh*t too, just in case some of it is real (which it's not anyway). So, how are you planning on getting it off his hands?

Next: If you're saying you became a GD back in '97, how are you gonna have all this 121 on a nation that ended back in '95??? :roll: How can you base yourself on a nation founded by some BGD-rejects who created their own lit and built their own history under Hoover, even though he publicly rejected them? And if you're so old school with your structure (even though I've been GD longer than you, and I'm not even an old school Gangster), why are you doubling your "Cs" and putting "3s" for Es??? GDs don't do that, homie... For the record, there are some "Insane Gangster" niggas around who have a lot of white members. They're called "INSANE GANGSTER SATAN DISCIPLES" or (SDs), not IGDs. :roll: It seems like you need help, jack - help being a real member of GD! You have some real "redeeming" of yourself you need to be doing, because as of right now, your head is still detached from your body... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ayte Dawg Im coo I Gess I see waht u mean now about da head & da boDy
I kno dat ain wuf Folks stanD 4 dat jus a Salutaton eer1 jus mak up dere own meaninz 2 it if GD haz aficial sayin I don kno wat it iz
but I not say I waz GD Iz cuzzez dat GD datz how I kno netfang bout It n I was n33r outcast da kIDz I hunG wift joynD BGD I jus s3d I wouD hav join dat den but it waz not allowD.
n Iont kno DawG Dey didn mercc dem IGDz roun herre dey c3pted dem or jus tol3rat3 dem but dyey seemeD tight 2 me
if what u saybtru I caInt undastan why deyz cepted herre til da mud 90s. lIk I S3D I cain 1ly sp34k on wut I S33n.
Im Sur dem GDz leGit back den leas til 97. my 1 cuzz waz a GD enforca h3 doin tIm3 now 4 murda vl. if u sayin dat tfouzanz GDz herre b fak3 ID juS hat3 2 b Da 1 2 tell dem dat.
n if wut u Say bout InSan3 tru wyz awl derre utfa mobz call demSeveS InSan3?
y3ah wez InSan3 GanSta now n even if dem olSkool IGDz DiDn hav3 nutfin 2 do witf dat quesyon iz who iz dem clamin dat now?
mayb I jus t3mtIn dem?
amor.

superior
superior

Postby buGsy » January 14th, 2008, 6:01 pm

gypbizcut wrote:ayte Dawg Im coo I Gess I see waht u mean now about da head & da boDy
I kno dat ain wuf Folks stanD 4 dat jus a Salutaton eer1 jus mak up dere own meaninz 2 it if GD haz aficial sayin I don kno wat it iz
but I not say I waz GD Iz cuzzez dat GD datz how I kno netfang bout It n I was n33r outcast da kIDz I hunG wift joynD BGD I jus s3d I wouD hav join dat den but it waz not allowD.
n Iont kno DawG Dey didn mercc dem IGDz roun herre dey c3pted dem or jus tol3rat3 dem but dyey seemeD tight 2 me
if what u saybtru I caInt undastan why deyz cepted herre til da mud 90s. lIk I S3D I cain 1ly sp34k on wut I S33n.
Im Sur dem GDz leGit back den leas til 97. my 1 cuzz waz a GD enforca h3 doin tIm3 now 4 murda vl. if u sayin dat tfouzanz GDz herre b fak3 ID juS hat3 2 b Da 1 2 tell dem dat.
n if wut u Say bout InSan3 tru wyz awl derre utfa mobz call demSeveS InSan3?
y3ah wez InSan3 GanSta now n even if dem olSkool IGDz DiDn hav3 nutfin 2 do witf dat quesyon iz who iz dem clamin dat now?
mayb I jus t3mtIn dem?
amor.

If your cousin was a GD "enforcer" and he's locked up right now ANYWHERE IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, that nigga is not repping IGD. NO WAY. He would've gotten merked on the streets, and he would've mellowed behind the walls... He'll tell you firsthand that there's no such thing as an "IGD". Plus, there are no separations behind the walls when it comes to GDs, joe - no so-called "insanes", no renegades, no outlaws, no Corleones, no MUGs, or any of those. Those shit's are just cliques under ONE NATION. When niggas are doing time as GDs, they're just that: "GD".

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby 74Real » January 17th, 2008, 11:54 am

MANIAKK GOON wrote:
buGsy wrote:

The "B" in "BGD" was dropped after the "3rd World" ("360") doctrine was dropped, which is why GDs don't post treyz or gates anymore (all the "Black" mobs still do). "IGDs" were a clique that formed in Englewood when being a "renegade" first started getting "popular" among a few blocks, and those niggas were ALL BLACK. They had a whole clique with the Outlaws called "The Insane Coalition". When one of the Govs came through the hood telling niggas to cease that sh*t, the Gambinos stopped, but the "I" niggas wanted to keep their clique. So, they got chased out of the land and they moved all the way out to the 100s. A bunch of them aligned with the RagTown Corleones, and those niggas don't even call themselves "Insanes" anymore... IGD was never an Organization, it was just a clique of niggas doing dumb sh*t. They never had their own lit or history either... Still, if a GD says "nothing comes before the G" when it comes to monikers and cliques in GD, he doesn't know what he's talking about, and he's probably not from Chicago...

I DIDNT SAY A DAMN BOUT ALL THAT sh*t U GOIN ON ABOUT.. BUT I THINK I GOT sh*t A LIL CONFUSED

"And by the way, if "no letter comes before the G" under the Folks alliance, what about the sustaining "Supremes" (SGs)? What about SGDs? What about IGs? "

I SEE WAT U WAS SAYIN BOUT DAT THAT sh*t WIT THA OTHER DUDE..

I think it was actually said as "No I's or B's shall ever come before GD and nothing after the N" maybe he was refering to BOS members behind the wall?

superior
superior

Postby buGsy » January 17th, 2008, 12:03 pm

74Real wrote:I think it was actually said as "No I's or B's shall ever come before GD and nothing after the N" maybe he was refering to BOS members behind the wall?

That would all be understandable if that was the case, especially behind the walls, but no BM ever state anything like that. It's accepted that all GDs are "GD" behind the walls, but nobody ever said that "nothing comes before the G" thing amongst the leadership. That was some sh*t some out-of-towners or some internet niggas probably made up... If it was the case that no "B" can ever come before the G, then why are Boss Pimps accepted amongst the Gangsters behind the walls when those niggas still have older members claiming membership to the BGDN? :roll: In Illinois prisons, BPs stand right alongside GDs, and some Gangsters even view them as "renegade" members of the GD Organization, even though some of their older members still rep BGD...

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby 74Real » January 21st, 2008, 2:29 am

buGsy wrote:
74Real wrote:I think it was actually said as "No I's or B's shall ever come before GD and nothing after the N" maybe he was refering to BOS members behind the wall?

That would all be understandable if that was the case, especially behind the walls, but no BM ever state anything like that. It's accepted that all GDs are "GD" behind the walls, but nobody ever said that "nothing comes before the G" thing amongst the leadership. That was some sh*t some out-of-towners or some internet niggas probably made up... If it was the case that no "B" can ever come before the G, then why are Boss Pimps accepted amongst the Gangsters behind the walls when those niggas still have older members claiming membership to the BGDN? :roll: In Illinois prisons, BPs stand right alongside GDs, and some Gangsters even view them as "renegade" members of the GD Organization, even though some of their older members still rep BGD...

I'm not gonna speak on what I dont know G.

but I'm only speaking from common sense (so correct me if I'm wrong).

GD is so massive in prison, a Boss Pimp would have no choice but to flip to GD.
Boss Pimps for the most part almost have the same lit as us with a lil of their twist right?
of course the GD's would accept them. its smarter for us
we want to be stronger in numbers, BPs are just are another number to our nation behind the walls.

but don't quote me I aint never been to the prison system in IL.

superior
superior

Postby buGsy » January 21st, 2008, 5:43 pm

74Real wrote:I'm not gonna speak on what I dont know G.

Boss Pimps for the most part almost have the same lit as us with a lil of their twist right?
we want to be stronger in numbers, BPs are just are another number to our nation behind the walls.

Hell no, G. Boss Pimps are bashed by GDs on the streets. Those niggas aren't even Folks. They don't rep the six or anything... The only thing that tied the GDs and Boss Pimps together (besides them originally being Folks) is the Pitchforks, which they raise and dip... Other than that, those niggas are completely different... They first initiated the separation when they went from "BOS Pimps" to "BOSS Pimps"... They just join themselves with GDs in prison so THEY can be stronger. GDs will be deep in the penn with or without Boss Pimps... Those niggas need help behind the walls, so they try to align with the GDs in there, even though on the street those niggas try to bang on the Manor folks daily... On 79th, some of those niggas get money with the Gangsters. But as a whole, those BP niggas get no love...

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby 74Real » January 21st, 2008, 11:01 pm

buGsy wrote:
74Real wrote:I'm not gonna speak on what I dont know G.

Hell no, G. Boss Pimps are bashed by GDs on the streets. Those niggas aren't even Folks. They don't rep the six or anything... The only thing that tied the GDs and Boss Pimps together (besides them originally being Folks) is the Pitchforks, which they raise and dip... Other than that, those niggas are completely different... They first initiated the separation when they went from "BOS Pimps" to "BOSS Pimps"... They just join themselves with GDs in prison so THEY can be stronger. GDs will be deep in the penn with or without Boss Pimps... Those niggas need help behind the walls, so they try to align with the GDs in there, even though on the street those niggas try to bang on the Manor folks daily... On 79th, some of those niggas get money with the Gangsters. But as a whole, those BP niggas get no love...

iight then I knew that Boss Pimps get ran by G's but I didn't know that they aint folks, and I know all about them going from BOS to BOSS.
and I know they gets no love on the streets but... what I was saying was that of course they aint gonna last in jail so of course they don't have much choice but to flip. I know that the GDN is strong behind the walls having Boss Pimps flip would just increase our numbers.

superior
superior

Postby buGsy » January 22nd, 2008, 5:18 pm

74Real wrote:iight then I knew that Boss Pimps get ran by G's but I didn't know that they aint folks, and I know all about them going from BOS to BOSS.
and I know they gets no love on the streets but... what I was saying was that of course they aint gonna last in jail so of course they don't have much choice but to flip. I know that the GDN is strong behind the walls having Boss Pimps flip would just increase our numbers.

Yeah, kind of... But either way, those niggas still rep Boss Pimp behind the walls. They just call themselves "Boss Pimp Gangsters" or "Gangster Boss Pimps" when the get locked up. And when they get back on the streets, it's "GDk" again... Those niggas are pretty much like BGs: On the streets, they're yelling "GDk", "6k", and "BG or B-Gone"... But once those niggas step behind the walls, they're all like "What's up Gangster?" or "We're all Folks"... Niggas be looking at them like :wtf: They know they can't hold their own in there, so they cling to other groups. They already throw up Treyz so they can stand amongst the BDs, just like BPs start throwing up Pitchforks behind the walls... If the Ds ever bashed on those niggas, they'd probably go running to the GBS/MBS squad and the Solid 4s...

fresh meat

Postby big_john_BO$$ » January 23rd, 2008, 9:25 am

folk u aint nuthin cut a weak ass succa. aint shit fake ova here. aint no such thang as an IGD. u dumb fucc. So cassically just :JerkOff: on ur mama face

underboss
underboss

Postby lazy810 » January 27th, 2008, 8:35 pm

cool wrote:you got us king color is my brother realy i did know what you was talking about but me im just on here for the hell of it :!: but he do clam to be latin king

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » January 29th, 2008, 1:30 pm

buGsy wrote:
74Real wrote:iight then I knew that Boss Pimps get ran by G's but I didn't know that they aint folks, and I know all about them going from BOS to BOSS.

Yeah, kind of... But either way, those niggas still rep Boss Pimp behind the walls. They just call themselves "Boss Pimp Gangsters" or "Gangster Boss Pimps" when the get locked up. And when they get back on the streets, it's "GDk" again... Those niggas are pretty much like BGs: On the streets, they're yelling "GDk", "6k", and "BG or B-Gone"... But once those niggas step behind the walls, they're all like "What's up Gangster?" or "We're all Folks"... Niggas be looking at them like :wtf: They know they can't hold their own in there, so they cling to other groups. They already throw up Treyz so they can stand amongst the BDs, just like BPs start throwing up Pitchforks behind the walls... If the Ds ever bashed on those niggas, they'd probably go running to the GBS/MBS squad and the Solid 4s...

BGs always GDK, BEHIND THE WALLS AND ON THE STREETS, BGs HAVE THEIR OWN CIRCLE. THEY JUST ALIGN W. BDN BECAUSE WERE BOTH GDK AND OR YOU SERIOUS BOUT BGs running to gbs/mbs OR 4s? THATS AN OFF STATEMENT THEIR

superior
superior

Postby buGsy » January 29th, 2008, 5:22 pm

TREY_FOLKS wrote: BGs always GDK, BEHIND THE WALLS AND ON THE STREETS, BGs HAVE THEIR OWN CIRCLE. THEY JUST ALIGN W. BDN BECAUSE WERE BOTH GDK AND OR YOU SERIOUS BOUT BGs running to gbs/mbs OR 4s? THATS AN OFF STATEMENT THEIR

Naww, folks - I'm not saying they do. I'm just saying they probably would... Those niggas are funny to me... As far as amongst GDs, those niggas click tight with Gangsters around Englewood, and they click with the folks around PocketTown too. You see a few Breedz walking around PaxTown and 79th Street too, and those niggas don't have problems... But I've seen firsthand how those niggas get down behind the walls. I was in BootCamp with some of those niggas, and I know a couple of the ones on the westside from the Audy Home back in the day... Believe me, folks - those niggas were on some straight HOMO sh*t! They tried to click up with the GDs in there, but the folks weren't condoning that gay sh*t among us. Those BGs were sticking to their beliefs, saying if he's not a Breed, they can do whatever they wanna do to him... All the Gangsters publicly rejected those niggas, and that's when they went running to the BDs in there... A lot of the Treyz were rejecting those dudes too... Ever since then, I look at those niggas like they're all gay... :lol: :lol: :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » January 30th, 2008, 1:30 pm

buGsy wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote: BGs always GDK, BEHIND THE WALLS AND ON THE STREETS, BGs HAVE THEIR OWN CIRCLE. THEY JUST ALIGN W. BDN BECAUSE WERE BOTH GDK AND OR YOU SERIOUS BOUT BGs running to gbs/mbs OR 4s? THATS AN OFF STATEMENT THEIR

Naww, folks - I'm not saying they do. I'm just saying they probably would... Those niggas are funny to me... As far as amongst GDs, those niggas click tight with Gangsters around Englewood, and they click with the folks around PocketTown too. You see a few Breedz walking around PaxTown and 79th Street too, and those niggas don't have problems... But I've seen firsthand how those niggas get down behind the walls. I was in BootCamp with some of those niggas, and I know a couple of the ones on the westside from the Audy Home back in the day... Believe me, folks - those niggas were on some straight HOMO sh*t! They tried to click up with the GDs in there, but the folks weren't condoning that gay sh*t among us. Those BGs were sticking to their beliefs, saying if he's not a Breed, they can do whatever they wanna do to him... All the Gangsters publicly rejected those niggas, and that's when they went running to the BDs in there... A lot of the Treyz were rejecting those dudes too... Ever since then, I look at those niggas like they're all gay... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I NEVER HEARD OF BGs ON THAT HOMO SHIT. BUT MAYBE CAUSE THEY SENT A FAG TO TRY AND RAPE LARRY. BUT ANYWAY, BREEDS STR8 KILLERS NIGGAS THEY HOLD THERE OWN. ASK THEM TVL HOW ROWDY THEM BREEDS ARE.

superior
superior

Postby buGsy » January 30th, 2008, 5:11 pm

TREY_FOLKS wrote: I NEVER HEARD OF BGs ON THAT HOMO sh*t. BUT MAYBE CAUSE THEY SENT A FAG TO TRY AND RAPE LARRY. BUT ANYWAY, BREEDS STR8 KILLERS NIGGAS THEY HOLD THERE OWN. ASK THEM TVL HOW ROWDY THEM BREEDS ARE.

Man, folks, I don't even know how they get with the Travellers. But around my hood, those niggas aren't rowdy... They try to mob up if things get hectic, but any other time, those niggas b*tch up... :roll: And in their off-time, those niggas don't hit the block. They post up at Jewel or Walgreens - a lot of those niggas work there. And when they're not doing that, they're footworking... That's all they do, pretty much - work at Jewel and footwork... Plus, those niggas get behind bars, go a couple weeks or months without pu$$y, and start fu*king niggas and getting sucked up by neutrons... That's for real, folks... They were acting like straight up fags in there. Even the BDs were dissing those niggas...

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest