Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Postby chitowntdawg » November 22nd, 2014, 4:34 am

Watzup Lb.....AIW.....bro so many broken things that need to be fixed ....first internally as individual nations and then as one 5peoples nation....and i aint even gonna front cause if you from the streets you know without speaking too much or out of order ....my nation couldve and maybe shouldve handled things diffrenently when it came down to handling other fin nations.....what all nations need now fin or folks need are strong leaders with a true sense of direction....dont get me wrong they are out there but sumtimes personal gain blurs your vision..... is it too late to fix things is the question

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 11:27 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Watzup Lb.....AIW.....bro so many broken things that need to be fixed ....first internally as individual nations and then as one 5peoples nation....and i aint even gonna front cause if you from the streets you know without speaking too much or out of order ....my nation couldve and maybe shouldve handled things diffrenently when it came down to handling other fin nations.....what all nations need now fin or folks need are strong leaders with a true sense of direction....dont get me wrong they are out there but sumtimes personal gain blurs your vision..... is it too late to fix things is the question

Amor Brother and mad respect for your post.
My opinion is the south Chicago is different then north chi and our finball war is cause Ricans losing rank due to Mexicans now being the majority on this side and I grew up as one of the few Mexicans in a Rican mob ,but now the table has turned and we are the majority and Humboldt park don't like it that Mexicans are running this show now.
Its different then your side of town brother where ya was always Mexican dominated for the Latinos ,where as my side of town was always mixed.
But I feel what you said about your famo and how things changed ,but it was ya responsibility to help and guide the nations ya brought to this peoples world and I hope ya get in tune and make it right 1 day .
I remember visiting ya down south in ct before and I am very good friends with ya 35+ brothers your way and the ville and Humboldt.
Amor bro and god bless you as I see your rightiousnis and wisdom in our life....mad love carnal

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 11:27 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Watzup Lb.....AIW.....bro so many broken things that need to be fixed ....first internally as individual nations and then as one 5peoples nation....and i aint even gonna front cause if you from the streets you know without speaking too much or out of order ....my nation couldve and maybe shouldve handled things diffrenently when it came down to handling other fin nations.....what all nations need now fin or folks need are strong leaders with a true sense of direction....dont get me wrong they are out there but sumtimes personal gain blurs your vision..... is it too late to fix things is the question

Amor Brother and mad respect for your post.
My opinion is the south Chicago is different then north chi and our finball war is cause Ricans losing rank due to Mexicans now being the majority on this side and I grew up as one of the few Mexicans in a Rican mob ,but now the table has turned and we are the majority and Humboldt park don't like it that Mexicans are running this show now.
Its different then your side of town brother where ya was always Mexican dominated for the Latinos ,where as my side of town was always mixed.
But I feel what you said about your famo and how things changed ,but it was ya responsibility to help and guide the nations ya brought to this peoples world and I hope ya get in tune and make it right 1 day .
I remember visiting ya down south in ct before and I am very good friends with ya 35+ brothers your way and the ville and Humboldt.
Amor bro and god bless you as I see your rightiousnis and wisdom in our life....mad love carnal

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 11:48 pm

My fault bro, but your question to if its to late.....NO,its never to late ,even thru all the bloodshed.
Example...in a family it takes the elders to speak on the issue and hear everything out and then people will see peace is possible.cause a nation is like a family where you want the best for you children and future and peace is what you want if you can get it cause we all grew up the same so the idea is not to fight against our brothers either people or folks cause we all need each other to be strong in this struggle we grew up in Chicago brother.
Just to let you know our war with ya was cause of 1 set and ya ss golds understood our fight but the park over reacted when they tried to take our home and we taught back.
We never flipped folks like the Latin dragons,insane due es,Milwaukee kings,Latin jivers,Fullerton dueces.
We stayed finballin thru this whole trouble.so I think we deserve to have a say in ya listining.Amor 55555

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: trustnone

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 23rd, 2014, 3:48 am

this nigga allinyourhood talking.to himself.

nigga kings and lbs donf get along how the fuck do u know.35+ of his brothers. stop talking to yourself. you annoy me saying u know everyone and every hood and every gabg every nigga. u are one of the top 5 hood detectives on here .

how the fuck do u know all of chicago including gangz thAt are supposed to be ur opps man u are fake.

this.whole website is fake niggas competing aginst fake niggaz to try and seem real and.plugged.

shoutout to the only niggas who can prove whdre they be and what they do. only about 4 of us on here

shit hurts my pride to be on.this site. glad i aint had an account that long. ima come at everyone head now.who cant prove themselves from now on

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: G & D

Postby Gangsta773 » November 23rd, 2014, 10:42 am

Ancient wrote:@Gangsta773. This type of division is forcing people who on normal bases wouldn't speak, pull up a chair and get a 8th! I think these problems has grown too big! The concept of the Mobs might b done.

I know mc's off cottage grove and off langley who soo "gdk" droppin mad rakes for dro city but be cool with da folks from jaro abm??? them same mc's at one point were bpsk droppin 5s for chief town...them no law moes off kimbark was at them niggas too boy! :lol: yet they still ended up callin they shit "diddy city" "diddy grove" diddy was a moe??? sorry but them niggas the biggest lames outsouth to me :2cents: niggas be on eberhart crackin treys but got bd's shootin they lil videos payin em, foh :facepalm: :lol:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » November 24th, 2014, 12:07 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:My fault bro, but your question to if its to late.....NO,its never to late ,even thru all the bloodshed.
Example...in a family it takes the elders to speak on the issue and hear everything out and then people will see peace is possible.cause a nation is like a family where you want the best for you children and future and peace is what you want if you can get it cause we all grew up the same so the idea is not to fight against our brothers either people or folks cause we all need each other to be strong in this struggle we grew up in Chicago brother.
Just to let you know our war with ya was cause of 1 set and ya ss golds understood our fight but the park over reacted when they tried to take our home and we taught back.
We never flipped folks like the Latin dragons,insane due es,Milwaukee kings,Latin jivers,Fullerton dueces.
We stayed finballin thru this whole trouble.so I think we deserve to have a say in ya listining.Amor 55555
i hear you fin.....and tell you the truth ive never crossed an lb cause yous got no hoods up south so like you said beef really not nation wide unless you really want to be technical about it AIW

Previous

Return to Midwest