Post by Bel Airs » November 17th, 2014, 3:00 pm

He claimed neutron, now he a Vice Lord :facepalm:

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by AllidoisFIN » November 17th, 2014, 5:27 pm

@ChiTownTDawg ADR twin.

I'm about the bigger picture. Born a man so if a man respects me they get respect off jump.

Nation of Peoples ADR/SJP/AIW

SUN TRIBE LIFE

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 17th, 2014, 6:18 pm

StillOn1 wrote:You a fuball not a finball.s/o to the real nickel niggas

Shut yo goofy young ass up don't no brother need props from yo dumb opp ass u ain't never go show round my hood and u stay on this bitch like u on the clock lol. A nigga Just got online and c u hatin :discust: :whaat: drink a coffee first lol.

LOC ON THE CLOCK :lol:

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 17th, 2014, 8:53 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
StillOn1 wrote:You a fuball not a finball.s/o to the real nickel niggas

Shut yo goofy young ass up don't no brother need props from yo dumb opp ass u ain't never go show round my hood and u stay on this bitch like u on the clock lol. A nigga Just got online and c u hatin :discust: :whaat: drink a coffee first lol.

LOC ON THE CLOCK :lol:
these niggas are clowns period . bel airs is jay rock. nigga has 5000 posts since last year legit not even exaggerating. he got more than 4000 on one accoutn alone

certified computer nerd.

stillon1 a wanabee gd givin respect to finballers. of course he gonna claim the easiest gang to claim in chicago

as far as im concerned none these niggas capable of provin shit. they all lames.

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » November 18th, 2014, 12:18 am

I know n fuck wit dudes bout that five for real.y'all hoes wear in each other clothes to meet new niggas that aint up on y'all.As for claimin fog.bitch I'm from Wood st the 1.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 18th, 2014, 12:25 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:@ChiTownTDawg ADR twin.

I'm about the bigger picture. Born a man so if a man respects me they get respect off jump.

Nation of Peoples ADR/SJP/AIW

SUN TRIBE LIFE
Amor brother....crowns up high

Mr53st
fresh meat

Post by Mr53st » November 18th, 2014, 4:14 pm

These negros in the Motown are starting to drop the five like the folks. EBKs aka bar nones from lame ass may are at the fore front of this bs. JBS have been out order too they not dropping the five but the are tricking and setting each up like G boys. But oh well gang banging is real dead when both fin and six war like crazy and negros out here dropping their on flag and rapping about on YouTube. Negros are doing shit I would have never thought of saying on 53 Wallace or any where else in the town.

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » November 18th, 2014, 7:49 pm

You still a bitch and aint no vl on cp I promise you nikka yall stay indoors yall dont post up or hang out so stop lien to this nikkaz on here you lil bitch Royal Love fukk yo feelings

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 19th, 2014, 3:47 pm

StillOn1 wrote:I know THE AVG uck wit dudes bout that five for real.y'all hoes wear in each other clothes to meet new niggas that aint up on y'all.As for claimin fog.bitch I'm from Wood st the 1.

FUCK WOOD GOOFY ASS IF I WALKED THRU RASHES HOOD WHY WOULD I BE SCARED OF SOME LOCS FOH :whaat: U BE ON NUTS HARDER THAN HESHE ASS NIGGA. :whaat: CENTRAL AVE BITCH FUCK WOOD

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » November 19th, 2014, 6:42 pm

@Mr53rdSt. It's funny how MT don't look so disciplined and fundamentally sound like the "Ancient"! I spoke 2 the Brothers on Lowe this summer before G nephew gat changed. They was all cocky and sure that "Our" way of life wouldn't spread throughout the city with all the Brothers. Folly and NL hang! MT 2T same shit. Our shawties r fearless and took that strength 2 manipulate yall young 2. Now niggas c. 2 late 2 cry now. Unify or perish, one or the other. I dare a nigga 2 brag on there independence when every worm and lizard standing together.

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 19th, 2014, 8:58 pm

ancient my nigga. salute to a real nigga on that 5 shit

we losing unity in alot of places but we still more unified than folks in th e county. thats for dam sure

Mr53st
fresh meat

Post by Mr53st » November 19th, 2014, 11:50 pm

@ancient Dudes in MT have been wacking each other and being treacherous , I remember when the killed G Red and his son and MT assassins, made brothers like G moonie say fuck the town move out state and start a new life. But screw this banging didn't work for the founders and we continue to destroy our community . We need a whole new thing to follow and bring the black community out of ruin.

Gangsta773
soldier
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » November 20th, 2014, 10:40 am

Ancient wrote:@Mr53rdSt. It's funny how MT don't look so disciplined and fundamentally sound like the "Ancient"! I spoke 2 the Brothers on Lowe this summer before G nephew gat changed. They was all cocky and sure that "Our" way of life wouldn't spread throughout the city with all the Brothers. Folly and NL hang! MT 2T same shit. Our shawties r fearless and took that strength 2 manipulate yall young 2. Now niggas c. 2 late 2 cry now. Unify or perish, one or the other. I dare a nigga 2 brag on there independence when every worm and lizard standing together.
No different than folks nem with da Barnones, Insanes, LAFAs, Cutthroats, Crazy Crew up north etc

Mr53st wrote:@ancient Dudes in MT have been wacking each other and being treacherous , I remember when the killed G Red and his son and MT assassins, made brothers like G moonie say fuck the town move out state and start a new life. But screw this banging didn't work for the founders and we continue to destroy our community . We need a whole new thing to follow and bring the black community out of ruin.
Back in da day folks were more subordinate and submissive to authority or so it seems. It's a new day, sitting back playing "line leader" sending niggas off under false pretense aka "da cause", exploiting niggas, intimidating niggas through fear gaining control all while cashing out....is dead!!!! So called "heavies" even getting trumped out here ain't nobody following suit. It don't matter if they from da same deck or nah. Niggas salty cuz cats clever enuff to see through da Great Disguise. Get Dough! Are brothers REALLY concerned about obtaining peace and unity or are brothers wanting to re-establish law and order for CONTROL.... righteous illusions makes me draw heartless conclusions No Limit No Law is da only law of da land nowadays L's :2cents: :tiphat:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » November 20th, 2014, 12:26 pm

The feds fucked shit up n the niggas who had slots.power hungry n those that was work in wit em.Ive watched the land change up n down the 1.the folks had to be unified to deal wit mt.that's how the cottage came about.older mufuckas cause division for bread now its whatever.once they hit kits same shit happen.moenem got opps on the block drillin they guys.on black we ain't no better.keep ya circle tight my only advice

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » November 20th, 2014, 12:29 pm

Kita.

Mr53st
fresh meat

Post by Mr53st » November 20th, 2014, 6:23 pm

The whole concept of being in a mob is to manipulate, extort, and kill. They draw you in with that easy loot and Lit like you really with a organization that has a positive agenda, and know you putting in work for some bullshit now you life is gone . Seen to many niggas hit the grave and slavery(prison) because of false prophets!

LOC is b boy still around there haven't seen him in a minute.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » November 20th, 2014, 11:02 pm

^ Slow down Bro. Key principles must b taught first. U can't just expect a rowdy ass kid 2 find God, work, and moral standards. It starts off with what they already know being perfected. Loc Folks right 2 on small circles. Easier 2 groom and clean up :2cents: But that G Red shit was tug of war over power. Happens everywhere. I'm talking bout when everybody in the hood lawless, including the ones u raised 2 B outstanding. Where nobody has control or say so over anything.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » November 20th, 2014, 11:07 pm

@Gangsta773. This type of division is forcing people who on normal bases wouldn't speak, pull up a chair and get a 8th! I think these problems has grown too big! The concept of the Mobs might b done.

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » November 20th, 2014, 11:22 pm

Yup 53 he still round.he got hit n the park last year but he good...on another note this thing we grew up in gave sum game its up to u to do what u do wit it.I've Neva fuck wit all the folks.only select ones.when the wool not over your eyes no more it become clear u better be sharp as the next mufucka in this shit.

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 3:45 am

Ancient wrote:^ Slow down Bro. Key principles must b taught first. U can't just expect a rowdy ass kid 2 find God, work, and moral standards. It starts off with what they already know being perfected. Loc Folks right 2 on small circles. Easier 2 groom and clean up :2cents: But that G Red shit was tug of war over power. Happens everywhere. I'm talking bout when everybody in the hood lawless, including the ones u raised 2 B outstanding. Where nobody has control or say so over anything.
First off All is Well to All my Peoples FinBallin thru the struggle and Amor to everyone Gente or folks who grew up I Chicago 1980 thru early 2000s.
The nations are a family of our struggle and pains and back in theday we was taught the rules and guidelines of our purpose of evey nations creation and why we became part of this family from every hood and kids grew up with this purpose on how Latinos and blacks and any other minority grew up in the new world ,and it was easier to teach and show these kids why we made who we were and there was pride.
Now it isn't the same and the government has finally put they foot in our doorway and split the whole concept by just peeking thru the doorway cause we were a force in the 90s.
People was strong and folks was strong before with nbody fighting each other from either alliances.
IMO the J government are planning to have Latinos fighting blacks soon and you can see it in how real rightious leaders are gone now ,leaving us with anarchy.
Fact is Latinos getting deep especially Mexicans in da chi and the law wants to see a new change but IMO opinion
Finballs will unite strong soon depending if the kings relax and take the lead and realize they brought all Latino fins into this people nation and also for the stones to realize their is more power with the lords as sequels and to use their powers into talking to their Latino cousins.
Amor to all my finballs ,and to my golden brother from the town on the ss hear our word and speak on it...Amor and AIW

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 3:57 am

Almost forgot to mention why I am thank full to be part of my nation...Insane Latin Brother Organization
We are small but we have controlled of our family and can only come into our famo if you live in our hood.
Hood held down for over 30 years surrounded by 4 different Folks nations and still hold in it even against our own fins which needs to stop...Evilside KBst,KWst,CWst...brother city BCst,LBst,SKst,SLst...55555

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 22nd, 2014, 4:34 am

Watzup Lb.....AIW.....bro so many broken things that need to be fixed ....first internally as individual nations and then as one 5peoples nation....and i aint even gonna front cause if you from the streets you know without speaking too much or out of order ....my nation couldve and maybe shouldve handled things diffrenently when it came down to handling other fin nations.....what all nations need now fin or folks need are strong leaders with a true sense of direction....dont get me wrong they are out there but sumtimes personal gain blurs your vision..... is it too late to fix things is the question

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 11:27 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Watzup Lb.....AIW.....bro so many broken things that need to be fixed ....first internally as individual nations and then as one 5peoples nation....and i aint even gonna front cause if you from the streets you know without speaking too much or out of order ....my nation couldve and maybe shouldve handled things diffrenently when it came down to handling other fin nations.....what all nations need now fin or folks need are strong leaders with a true sense of direction....dont get me wrong they are out there but sumtimes personal gain blurs your vision..... is it too late to fix things is the question
Amor Brother and mad respect for your post.
My opinion is the south Chicago is different then north chi and our finball war is cause Ricans losing rank due to Mexicans now being the majority on this side and I grew up as one of the few Mexicans in a Rican mob ,but now the table has turned and we are the majority and Humboldt park don't like it that Mexicans are running this show now.
Its different then your side of town brother where ya was always Mexican dominated for the Latinos ,where as my side of town was always mixed.
But I feel what you said about your famo and how things changed ,but it was ya responsibility to help and guide the nations ya brought to this peoples world and I hope ya get in tune and make it right 1 day .
I remember visiting ya down south in ct before and I am very good friends with ya 35+ brothers your way and the ville and Humboldt.
Amor bro and god bless you as I see your rightiousnis and wisdom in our life....mad love carnal

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 11:27 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Watzup Lb.....AIW.....bro so many broken things that need to be fixed ....first internally as individual nations and then as one 5peoples nation....and i aint even gonna front cause if you from the streets you know without speaking too much or out of order ....my nation couldve and maybe shouldve handled things diffrenently when it came down to handling other fin nations.....what all nations need now fin or folks need are strong leaders with a true sense of direction....dont get me wrong they are out there but sumtimes personal gain blurs your vision..... is it too late to fix things is the question
Amor Brother and mad respect for your post.
My opinion is the south Chicago is different then north chi and our finball war is cause Ricans losing rank due to Mexicans now being the majority on this side and I grew up as one of the few Mexicans in a Rican mob ,but now the table has turned and we are the majority and Humboldt park don't like it that Mexicans are running this show now.
Its different then your side of town brother where ya was always Mexican dominated for the Latinos ,where as my side of town was always mixed.
But I feel what you said about your famo and how things changed ,but it was ya responsibility to help and guide the nations ya brought to this peoples world and I hope ya get in tune and make it right 1 day .
I remember visiting ya down south in ct before and I am very good friends with ya 35+ brothers your way and the ville and Humboldt.
Amor bro and god bless you as I see your rightiousnis and wisdom in our life....mad love carnal

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 11:48 pm

My fault bro, but your question to if its to late.....NO,its never to late ,even thru all the bloodshed.
Example...in a family it takes the elders to speak on the issue and hear everything out and then people will see peace is possible.cause a nation is like a family where you want the best for you children and future and peace is what you want if you can get it cause we all grew up the same so the idea is not to fight against our brothers either people or folks cause we all need each other to be strong in this struggle we grew up in Chicago brother.
Just to let you know our war with ya was cause of 1 set and ya ss golds understood our fight but the park over reacted when they tried to take our home and we taught back.
We never flipped folks like the Latin dragons,insane due es,Milwaukee kings,Latin jivers,Fullerton dueces.
We stayed finballin thru this whole trouble.so I think we deserve to have a say in ya listining.Amor 55555