bout to expose cullom

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: trustnone

bout to expose cullom

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 3:59 am

Fake ass nigga aint a banger. He a lame ass whiteboy claiming a block that sgds took from royals almost 2 years ago. The sgds been out there heavy since last uear too.

Fraud ass ngga give it up.u mentioned big t lil t and los .. u in the witness protection program u i nformant ass nigga? U mad them cvl fuckin yall up

U even dry snitc h on the king on here wtf u on bitch ass cracker niggas like u the worst snitch type trick ass hoe

Real talk i know u dotn live in albany park period dodgin my questions i even asked u what street sign bent the fuck up on wilson right now. If u aroyal u should know cuz real royals be ridin down wilson u fuckin fake. I even tols u how i fucked Amanda and if u were a real royal u wouldve known who thr fuck that is u dumb bitch. Im fuckin royal bitches while u claimin royal

U said to come to drake and cullom ima be there and when im there ima post on here with proof and lets see if u show up bitch. I been told u to meet me in an ACTUAL ROYAL HOOD on central park and wilson. I walked down them streets fr a whole week no fucin royals in sight

And ima tell u strsight up since u pussies keep asking. Ya i bang but unlike u fuckin frauds i dont talk bout my business on here like that fuck boys.

Ima go to every royal hood watch daytike nighttime dont matta ull see what a real niga about. I already know ur pussy ass aint gon be there bht ima do it to let niggas know whos the weakest gang in albany park .

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: bout to expose cullom

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 4:11 am

So now you bang? You were that shook to say you banged when asked on the net now you expect evry1 to believe you out there claimin shit foh.....like i said b4 though you aint even in my radar lil guy so fukoff with yo slick talk

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 4:19 am

Stfu real talk unless thats u on another account fuck up this aint about u bifch. U fake period stay in ur little imaginary life in crown town postin stupid stories about suprise bday parties wit th embarassing moments idk wtf u on u just lame

Talking about shook thru the internet? U an idiot anyone can claim they bang on the net . Stop being a bitch u not a real nigga

real niggas move in silence hoe.

He gonna see what im bout. stop being his bitch u clearly not a king defending a wanabee royal

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Bel Airs » November 13th, 2014, 4:23 am

Now you bang? What you is? :lol: I can find out if you legit I got tall people in Albany Park :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 4:29 am

Da fuck was defending him ....dont you go nuts on me like a real ho....@bel airs he dont bang ...he moves in silence ...like a ninja turtle

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 4:33 am

While u same niggas comment on erythign i say bitch im oht here at 3 am windows down. U pussies donf gangbang stay up out my bisness bitch or if u in AP come catch a driveby hoe

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » November 13th, 2014, 4:38 am

Did you take a picture out your one bedroom basement apartment window? That shit suppose to be abstract art. What you is white boy?

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 4:39 am

Roll them windows up yo fragile pussy ass gonna catch pneumonia :lol: just stop already

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 4:40 am

Hows it feel to be on the computer at 3 am while real niggas actually out here gangbangin.window down when all them neutrons asleep. Only thr savages out at this time pussy

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » November 13th, 2014, 4:41 am

Take a picture of a street sign :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 4:43 am

I think thats a ufo he caught in that pic....he probly spends all day takin pics of trees ,flowers and squirrels and gay selfies hangin out his house window....

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 4:46 am

AP_Mastermind wrote:Hows it feel to be on the computer at 3 am while real niggas actually out here gangbangin.window down when all them neutrons asleep. Only thr savages out at this time pussy

Im out you damn fool im on my phone but im outta here ....you win ....you the real gangsta that moves in silence

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 5:02 am

Image no royals they dont bang

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » November 13th, 2014, 5:04 am

its 20 degrees out 4 in the morning, go got some hit chocolate at 7-11 and call it a night :facepalm: Why you scared to say what you are?

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » November 13th, 2014, 5:05 am

hot

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 5:06 am

Walkin thru thee alles aint no ldy out we seen moes out and they did 50mph past eastwood to dip off.but at least they oit here unlike u lames

I ainy scared goofy feds watching and gather info, ip adfress location n all

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » November 13th, 2014, 5:09 am

Feds probably will run your info just off them pictures :facepalm: I posted a link on how to strip the info out of pictures so no one can get any info. So you are not a Royal or a Stone or a SGD. Either you a King, Vice Lord or Cobras? If you a cobras I will get a good laugh :whaat:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 5:11 am

Na im done we bak to the hood anyway.

Heres a major hint since u wonderin.Image

boss
boss

Postby Bel Airs » November 13th, 2014, 5:14 am

:shrug: So what are you?

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » November 13th, 2014, 5:45 am

northside bangin is the lamest shit :facepalm: yall niggas needa do sum else

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 9:46 am

This guy makin northside look bad with his ufo pics :lol: .....anybody wanna claim this ninja turtle hoe?

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: $

Postby Fro » November 13th, 2014, 10:52 am

Fuck that, it's freezing out there who the fuck banging at 4am? You a hook, that pic with the police camera

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 1:48 pm

If this clown was out like he claims thats exactly what he was on....installing police cameras....bangin for cpd :smh:

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » November 13th, 2014, 2:01 pm

Okay, now I'm starting to understand you.

You're basically the typical gangbanger.

See, I can respect that. You stick to your own self and didn't come on here boasting about being in a gang or banging. You said you were a neutron and could have kept a low profile. But your attitude, demeanor and just how you talk suggested you were banging. I mean almost every thread you posted was something about Albany Park and though you seemed to be unbiased in your critique and hold a neutral standpoint, it wasn't hard for people to identify that you were more than just some hood aficionado.

The only place you went wrong was literally coming at everyone sideways with blatant disrespect. I mean I understand it's probably hard to maintain your composure with a bunch of people who probably can't understand your lifestyle, but at the end of the day you probably shouldn't have came to this forum.

Moving in Silence works for those who can maintain their composure.

I'm still going to show you respect just because you do what you do, and seem really enthusiastic about your lifestyle. But like I said, cut down on the disrespect and no one will have problems with you.

As for everyone else, chitowndog, bel air, etc. YOu guys should knowbetter. You guys are calling him feds, etc but you guys are the ones who egged him on. Chitowndog, no disrespect, but you asked him in 4 diffeent threads questions like "what gang are u in why dont you just tell us". and Bel Air doing the same in this thread. Let the man live. If you guys bang, you should respect he's out on his grind while you guys sit here trying to question him on what he does.

:2cents: No disrespect to anyone.

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 2:25 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:Okay, now I'm starting to understand you.

See, I can respect that. You stick to your own self and didn't come on here boasting about being in a gang or banging. You said you were a neutron and could have kept a low profile. But your attitude, demeanor and just how you talk suggested you were banging. I mean almost every thread you posted was something about Albany Park and though you seemed to be unbiased in your critique and hold a neutral standpoint, it wasn't hard for people to identify that you were more than just some hood aficionado.

The only place you went wrong was literally coming at everyone sideways with blatant disrespect. I mean I understand it's probably hard to maintain your composure with a bunch of people who probably can't understand your lifestyle, but at the end of the day you probably shouldn't have came to this forum.

I'm still going to show you respect just because you do what you do, and seem really enthusiastic about your lifestyle. But like I said, cut down on the disrespect and no one will have problems with you.

As for everyone else, chitowndog, bel air, etc. YOu guys should knowbetter. You guys are calling him feds, etc but you guys are the ones who egged him on. Chitowndog, no disrespect, but you asked him in 4 diffeent threads questions like "what gang are u in why dont you just tell us". and Bel Air doing the same in this thread. Let the man live. If you guys bang, you should respect he's out on his grind while you guys sit here trying to question him on what he does.

i respect when shown respect like i stated b4 ....this guy banger or not always tryna come at everybody .....on the net!??!!....i dont do this type of shit ....like i stated in another thread if he really bout shit then quit the ho act....and as far as me askin him if he banged ....dude was always talkin mad shit about mobs which was a bitch move if he not even in the game

Next

Return to Midwest