bout to expose cullom

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Re: bout to expose cullom

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 19th, 2014, 3:51 pm

Mr53st wrote:They could proably flip half the southside, guys is starving out here and don't give a damn about a job.

THEY WAS BETTER OFF LOL. THEY ONLY MANAGED TO FLIP A COUPLE STRAY TZ THAT WAS ONLY PACK WORKERS. :whaat:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 19th, 2014, 5:45 pm

Mr53st wrote:They could proably flip half the southside, guys is starving out here and don't give a damn about a job.
thats funny ....who wanna flip rolaid? Mayb round yo way

PAPAMIDNIGHT
fresh meat

Post by PAPAMIDNIGHT » November 20th, 2014, 4:23 pm

:comeon: it was more than two bro, if it was only two "packworkers" yall cats wouldnt be so salty and butthurt :discust: , lbvs, but i can see why u dont want the truth out their. and to be fair the lords :hmm: the ones actually ducking shots? extendo? extendo?

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 20th, 2014, 5:35 pm

PAPAMIDNIGHT wrote::comeon: it was more than two bro, if it was only two "packworkers" yall cats wouldnt be so salty and butthurt :discust: , lbvs, but i can see why u dont want the truth out their. and to be fair the lords :hmm: the ones actually ducking shots? extendo? extendo?

WHO SALTY :whaat: NIGGAS ALREADY GOT THAT ISSUE AND IT WAS A COUPLE COMPARED TO HOW MANY BROS ON THE AVE DUMBASS LIL NIGGA AVLN RUN CHICAGO AVE WHAT ROCK U BEEN UNDER :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 20th, 2014, 5:41 pm

AND THEY WAS PACKWORKERS GOOFY THEM LIL NIGGAS HAD NO RANK AND NONE WAS OVER 25 :whaat: :lol:

JUST SOME YOUNG ASS GOOFIES THAT WASNT LOYAL :shrug:

PAPAMIDNIGHT
fresh meat

Post by PAPAMIDNIGHT » November 20th, 2014, 7:35 pm

:ohhh: this nigga said what rock haa, more like what bars lord. just did 13 years , got out a couple weeks ago :rejoice: and shit alot different, not gonna lie u was OP with that
:yeahaight:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 20th, 2014, 11:20 pm

SHIT OPP OR NOT :tiphat: A.I.W FOR BEATIN THEM WALLS FACED A 6 PIECE MYSELF LAST CASE

PAPAMIDNIGHT
fresh meat

Post by PAPAMIDNIGHT » November 22nd, 2014, 4:06 am

and by op i meant on point.

glad to hear you not behind those walls nomore, ill die before i get locked again, real talk.

my freedom will stay free.

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 23rd, 2014, 5:24 pm

PAPAMIDNIGHT wrote:and by op i meant on point.

glad to hear you not behind those walls nomore, ill die before i get locked again, real talk.

my freedom will stay free.
its so obvious u are jay rock / bel air.

dam u fake. u gonna make a multiple account again now that we found u out a 3rd time?

u say the same shit.. u stay giving it away . u were jus talkin about albany park on all 3 of your accoutns.. yet u got an image of a black dude.. FRAUD JUST KILL YOURSELF

GTown
colonel
colonel

Post by GTown » November 23rd, 2014, 6:12 pm

True dat. I caught some niggas up with fake accounts. Where that bd nigga at

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 23rd, 2014, 6:47 pm

:lol: HAHAHAHA

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 23rd, 2014, 11:11 pm

talk is cheap all u niggas do is talk byt fact is i be out here when u niggas sleeep ridin round bangin and.on foot too. took pics onky after niggas asked me to. thought i was fakin na bitch i really do this

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » November 23rd, 2014, 11:19 pm

I ain't fucking Papamidnight :facepalm: You claimed to be a neutron, but then claimed you were cvl. Then you called the lords by humboldt park dirty spics, but the cs off central park and leland are mostly puerto rican :whaat: Then you claimed you were stalking gangbangers from roosevelt watching them have gang fights while you was eating your free lunch at roosevelt....the "rough riders" :lol: fucking lames. How you go from neutron to cvl in a day? Then you wanted to meet me by the police station and you couldn't answer Allinyourhood question because he was one block off, fuck out of here :ohhh:

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » November 23rd, 2014, 11:25 pm

Bel Airs wrote:I ain't fucking Papamidnight :facepalm: You claimed to be a neutron, but then claimed you were cvl. Then you called the lords by humboldt park dirty spics, but the cs off central park and leland are mostly puerto rican :whaat: Then you claimed you were stalking gangbangers from roosevelt watching them have gang fights while you was eating your free lunch at roosevelt....the "rough riders" :lol: fucking lames. How you go from neutron to cvl in a day? Then you wanted to meet me by the police station and you couldn't answer Allinyourhood question because he was one block off, fuck out of here :ohhh:
you are papamidnight bitcgh stop faking u come at me wih all ur bames ans argue about mexicN.neihborhiods and albany park on papa midnigbt too but got a black picture. idiot

and u are retarded we got more mexicans and blacks than we got ricans u dumfuck. its not humbolt park retard. do u even live in chicago?

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » November 23rd, 2014, 11:26 pm

fuck they caught my ass. retreat guys!

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » November 23rd, 2014, 11:29 pm

Who the fuck is Bebo, who got more Mexicans? What the fuck are you talking about? Chicago has more Mexicans then puerto Ricans. Bebo I think you are AP Mastermind :ohhh:

If you got a problem meet me :shrug:

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » November 25th, 2014, 1:37 pm

You lame azz nikkaz still on here ap you a bitch you ain't no lord you broke boy you a bitch nikka Royal Kkrazy

PAPAMIDNIGHT
fresh meat

Post by PAPAMIDNIGHT » November 26th, 2014, 1:54 am

the fuck is wrong with yall? yall really wanna be me that bad? i feel bad for yall i did serious time, while yall were free and you niggas steady tryin to be me? im flattered :whaat: really i am. so what race has nothin to do with anything, real niggas kno wassup.

like i said if you even had an og to ask bout me you would already know..., seeing as you dont.... :ohhh:

the fuck is a jay rock anyway? that sounds like a clucker name , goofy ass people on here i swear. :whaat:

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 24th, 2016, 8:32 pm

Remember when AP pulled HoodProphet/CullomKKrazy's card

Bahahaha fuckin all in your fuckin hood like the bitch you are..

and you couldnt post any response.. Ever. ata all... till this day

BAHAHHAHHAA

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » January 25th, 2016, 9:22 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:Remember when AP pulled HoodProphet/CullomKKrazy's card

Bahahaha fuckin all in your fuckin hood like the bitch you are..

and you couldnt post any response.. Ever. ata all... till this day

BAHAHHAHHAA

Cuz I'm actually in the field unlike you on this bitch everyday I'm fighting a armed violence Case right now got a lot of shit going on we still heRe Royals