Do you rep the same gang as your family?

#PAXDillon
foot soldier
foot soldier

Do you rep the same gang as your family?

Post by #PAXDillon » November 11th, 2014, 8:53 pm

I was wondering becuz my uncle an OG Latin King and my mom CVL but I be GD so it's completely different nations and shit and I know people that they whole famiyl might be GD but they claiming BD or some shit like that how bout ya'll do any of ya'll be in that same situation?

Whis
fresh meat

Re: Do you rep the same gang as your family?

Post by Whis » November 11th, 2014, 10:03 pm

thats a weird question. i know there families with just one gang in it but itd hav to be a small ass family.. i got some stones an gds in mine on the northside( my immediate family), out west on my pop side is all vl cvl tvl 4ch cousins of mine an some bds an stones out south thats fam too. black folk cant live in the hood without involving themselves in some organization it seems lol. im jus bullshittin tho u can youll just be looked on as a lame or neutron ..

BigFoe
underboss
underboss

Post by BigFoe » November 11th, 2014, 10:12 pm

not completely.

one of my unks a 4 he got booked before i could grow hair on my chin

1 of my cuzzo 4 from 900 off ridgeway (phillychi or whoever asked if i was from 900 nah but now yall know where i be at half the time... aint like that matta tho.)

pops was a breed but as far as im concerned that nga dont exist.

other cuzzo a breed from pocket town.

oldest cousin a GD from the Ida. he settled down married n all at

#PAXDillon
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by #PAXDillon » November 11th, 2014, 10:48 pm

BigFoe wrote:not completely.

1 of my cuzzo 4 from 900 off ridgeway (phillychi or whoever asked if i was from 900 nah but now yall know where i be at half the time... aint like that matta tho.)

You ever get at it wit them? My family don't know I bang GD lol :tiphat:

BigFoe
underboss
underboss

Post by BigFoe » November 11th, 2014, 11:11 pm

#PAXDillon wrote:
BigFoe wrote:not completely.

You ever get at it wit them? My family don't know I bang GD lol :tiphat:
yea but none serious. i did stop fkin with my cuzzo breed for a while over some bullshit. but afte a while i realized family dont always come first cuz if u in it yo niggas can be closer to u than yo own family so it want nun to get mad over. this was way back and it was ova some petty bullshit. in life u can never expect somene to have your side over someone else even if they blood relative. only blood i consider is my set thats all tbh. them the niggas i trust over all . Solid.

Moorish105
associate

Post by Moorish105 » November 12th, 2014, 9:11 am

Hell my Dad and his whole side of the FAM were raised in the Taylors and they all GD crazy..

Calls for funny convos...
"Damn nephew why you have to jump off the porch and become a hook?"
"I ain't no Vice Lord"
"VL, Stone, all the same thing folkz...".
Lmao

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 12th, 2014, 3:34 pm

TELL YO FAM STOP THROWIN BRICKS LOL.

SickTrouble32
associate

Post by SickTrouble32 » November 12th, 2014, 11:47 pm

Almighty Renegade, got two uncles that are kings. Love the shit out of them. We clown and kick it and they tell me stories about my Pops R.I.P. No gang tip ever came up. Much love. Got a cuzo that's a Sur and I'm straight up surkilla and he knows it, but I don't cross that line. Respect until disrespected. Even kick it with him and some of his guys when they come through at family parties. They know I'm not one of them, but they don't cross that line. I'm assuming they know what's up. Even got real coo w one of them, was gonna box it out on the street long ago, but I actually conversed w him afterwards and turns out, he's coo and the banging shit gets put aside. Same w my other cousins husband, who is also a surk. Bad first impression, but I like the guy and he plugs that fishscale for the low low. And they still know it's surkilla lol. Got another cuzo that's a LF LA Familia. No love between me, him and his brother, we just not close. LFK. Got a cuzo on my dads side who is my "cousin" in a street way, too. We all good. No matter what tho, aint nobody gonna be close to me like my brothers, who shared my struggle and ate in these streets with me. 30 years old, 4 kids, job, 3 cars, house and I still get on that goonie side every now and then. I need it. And of a larger association, I have a crew of selected, trusted few that will still ride with me no matter what. Crazy World.

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss
underboss

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 13th, 2014, 11:32 am

I be the only Vicelord at my Og family reunions my Og side from dolton and out south most they ass Gdz and few stones but they all look up to me cause I'm the oldest even my uncles and aunties gdz they be messin wit my Og all they time "I knew you was gon be a Vicelord soon as u moved out west and had a whole Vicelord family" :lol: but we don't ussually get to see that side slot so when we out there mf say fuck all that just be happy to see the fam my pops whole side grew up out here all us Really Tz no bullshit my cuzzin that stay in may wood Travz and I got cuz from in the Mdubb foes and Mafias

INSANE FLAME
captain
captain

Post by INSANE FLAME » November 13th, 2014, 11:40 am

Nope whole family GD but ion trust GDs at all for the most part b doing grimey shyt to they own folks so I came home to DRS most my A1s dragons that I trust wit my life :tiphat: :tiphat:

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 4:11 pm

well since nigga let the cat out the bag

no. im the only nigga in my family whos a lord. CVL shit

one of my cuz a king on of my cuz a cobra. i barely talk to the cobra nigga jus cuz he in hhumboldt park and we not kool like tht cept when i go visit his OG crib and he there sometimes

#PAXDillon
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by #PAXDillon » November 13th, 2014, 5:14 pm

AP_Mastermind wrote:well since nigga let the cat out the bag

no. im the only nigga in my family whos a lord. CVL shit

one of my cuz a king on of my cuz a cobra. i barely talk to the cobra nigga jus cuz he in hhumboldt park and we not kool like tht cept when i go visit his OG crib and he there sometimes
To be real witchu I neva knew their was CVL's in Albany Park

rvl182212
associate

Post by rvl182212 » November 13th, 2014, 9:45 pm

[quote="#PAXDillon"]I was wondering becuz my uncle an OG Latin King and my mom CVL but I be GD so it's completely different nations and shit and I know people that they whole famiyl might be GD but they claiming BD or some shit like that how bout ya'll do any of ya'll be in that same situation?[/quot
mom side gd pops side vicelord

Armando13124
corporal
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 14th, 2014, 11:35 pm

all my family maniac cept one of my aunt and her husband and son all IUKz dats insane unknowns for u niggas who dont know.

i got 6 Maniax in my family. me my brothers. Free mikey Free wabbz 2 my uncles one my cuz my pops r.i.p

woild have been 7 if my pops was alive

if u niggas only knew. kings know my whole family 5-0 kno my whole family. hoebras know my face and my brothers. them faggot snakes snifch on his ass sent 4 niggas as witnesses

them viqueens kno me too pussy as.vikings aint on shit

my reputation fucked up but i.get respect in the hood

#PAXDillon
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by #PAXDillon » November 15th, 2014, 11:27 am

Armando13124 wrote:all my family maniac cept one of my aunt and her husband and son all IUKz dats insane unknowns for u niggas who dont know.

i got 6 Maniax in my family. me my brothers. Free mikey Free wabbz 2 my uncles one my cuz my pops r.i.p

woild have been 7 if my pops was alive

if u niggas only knew. kings know my whole family 5-0 kno my whole family. hoebras know my face and my brothers. them faggot snakes snifch on his ass sent 4 niggas as witnesses

them viqueens kno me too pussy as.vikings aint on shit

my reputation fucked up but i.get respect in the hood
What part of the city you from?

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » November 17th, 2014, 5:33 pm

My dad is a 1%er, Pagan MC and I'm LK so he dont like that shit but he likes it when he needs a name or number out of my phone haha

moneymitch94
soldier
soldier

Post by moneymitch94 » November 17th, 2014, 5:52 pm

Weak ass niggahs.....

GTown
colonel
colonel

Post by GTown » November 17th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Nah I was the only fuck up in my family. My moms and older cousins did know some old school yacks though from hp. When it was real hood. My bitch ass dad use to come to hp to meet up with her. And she told me they use to always rush him lmao. Then they got use to him. They met at a night club. But as far as G banging just me as far as I know. Which is coo. You ain't gotta worry about no family reunions opps

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 18th, 2014, 2:01 pm

i got cuzzins that are C's n B's but most of dem became Zoes later on. had a cuz that was a GD but he got killed

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss
underboss

Post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » November 24th, 2014, 6:09 pm

rvl182212 wrote:
#PAXDillon wrote:I was wondering becuz my uncle an OG Latin King and my mom CVL but I be GD so it's completely different nations and shit and I know people that they whole famiyl might be GD but they claiming BD or some shit like that how bout ya'll do any of ya'll be in that same situation?[/quot
mom side gd pops side vicelord
Whur u RVL from? ...u MADD??