Violent childHOOD memories

Fro
lieutenant
lieutenant

Re: Violent childHOOD memories

Post by Fro » November 1st, 2014, 7:39 pm

When I was 12 I seen the kid that lived in the basement apartment in my building laying dead on the ground with blood coming out his eyes ears mouth nose ...anyway for a while this crazy ass kid, 9 or 10 years old was jumping roofs, he would jump one to the other and so on but this morning he caught the gutter and came crashing down 3 stories boom! That shit sounded like a garbage can was wheeled off, the landlord picks this kid up and takes him to the hospital while me and my brother went looking for his big bro, when we got back I started to notice the blood on the ground and how much there was, I never seen blood like that before all clumpy and deep red, that shit stuck with for ever

STFU
underboss
underboss

Post by STFU » November 2nd, 2014, 3:36 am

jumping over garage roofs was games we played as a youngin. If we had building roofs we prob do those 2.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 2nd, 2014, 6:43 pm

STFU wrote:jumping over garage roofs was games we played as a youngin. If we had building roofs we prob do those 2.
no shit i know we used to fo that as shortys....

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 2nd, 2014, 6:52 pm

Back in the day you could go anywhere and you could play videogames ......this one day me n my bro went to this poolhall/bar to get our galaga on.....when out of nowhere these 2 guys that were shootin pool start fightin .....probly over money .....one of the guys gets on top of him and starts beating him without mercy with a pool ball .....blood splattering all over when he was busting his shit knocked out all his damn teeth also.....another childHOOD memory :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » November 3rd, 2014, 12:34 am

Ok i got another one.........when i was 9 i was at the park wit one of my friends(RIP ERIC) we was tryna find sum weed so we posted up wit all the older kids at the park. We was by the cabrini greens row houses that crossed division street this when the Cobras-sedville, was at war wit the Folks in that area and as we were standing there a group of like 6 shorties they all had to be like 14 walked up on these two dudes like "aye didnt i see yall earlier wit them cobras? One of the two dudes was like"you tryna check us shorty? Then one of the shorties was like "bro, was that yall that was wit them cobras earlier? Dude said "yea them my niggas we rock wit em you gotta promblem shorty? One of the shorties upped his pole and BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The dude fell and the other one took off running and the shorties chased him down and blew his back out then they took off running and laughing about it, after that shit got real hectic over there like shorties was drillin shit fr. I remember walking threw them blocks wit my guys seeing a dead body by the store which ended up being a GD then walking a few blocks down and seeing another body stretched out on the pavement. My big couzin even got shot by a GD over there by the cabrini green row houses he lived though.

STFU
underboss
underboss

Post by STFU » November 3rd, 2014, 6:32 am

Street fighter 1 was the game at the time i played as a lil shorty at the corner store. Use to hammer nickels into a quarters diameter to play lol