Violent childHOOD memories

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Violent childHOOD memories

Postby chitowntdawg » October 25th, 2014, 1:08 pm

Yous remember the first time you witnessed a shooting,stabbing,violent beating as a shorty growin up in the hood....did it make an impression on you?

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Violent childHOOD memories

Postby 2wo-G » October 25th, 2014, 1:36 pm

When I was in 1st grade, my best friend/vecino had this older brother in his teens who Id always hang around, one day he got in a fight with this other older dude and got stabbed up in his side & stomach. Me & my friend ran inside to tell his parents, my mom came out, it was a big thing when the ambulance came, I remember thinking I never saw people bleed that much like that when we took off his shirt.

I didnt really get what was going on but it was frightening since everybody was crying, making all this commotion and shit and I started crying since I thought he was dead. He was ok but I never really found out what the whole fight was about in the 1st place since I moved not too long after & lost touch with the family

It was more scary than some super tough hood shit but made me all fucked up & wary of the older kids

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » October 25th, 2014, 1:59 pm

I grew up on 18pl n throop ....and bak in the day it was wild as fuk .....one of the first times as far as i can remember seeing some shit.... i was probly first or sec. grade ....bak then there were constant shootings directed at the Ambrose from everyone around pilsen day or night....i was never out at night cuz i was a shorty but in afternoon everybody out this guy comes out the gangway n starts shooting up the As right in front of us kids ....ended up getin him in the head .....never saw dude again so im sure he died ....we came bak outside hours later after shit cooled down and me n my brother just staring at the wall still with blood and brain matter ....thinkin damn!!!!

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » October 25th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Yea where I lived at wasnt no warzone or gangland or nothing it was just a working class Mexican neighborhood in deep south TX. Most youd usually see was a lot of robberies and boys slanging shit so that shit freaked me out

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » October 25th, 2014, 4:18 pm

Ya we were shook but after so many damn shootings sad to say but you kinda get used to it....alotta people were dropped in that hood on a regular day n night

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Postby STFU » October 25th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Some pedo kidnapped and raped a little girl in da hood we heard feint screaming from the backyard of a empty home that was for sale. Deep as hell we went to check out wtf was going on and once we seen him in the act it was a sad and sick scene which invoked anger in all of us instantly and immediately jumped him cuz he tried to run. We gave him the worst beating ever he was completely messed up we thought he was going to die we hit him with everything with 4x4s wood, smashing rocks and bricks mashing his face up to the point where you can't recognize him, and def broke and shatteredb ones etc. I always wanted to find his idoc info to see how his face looks cuz it was gruesome beatdown.

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » October 27th, 2014, 1:18 am

Shit like that deserves no mercy ...yous did the victim n society justice

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: none

Postby Armando13124 » October 27th, 2014, 2:44 pm

seen a nigga get run over by a truck over and over till he died. blood started comin out that nigga mouth and nose fast as hell after the tire went over his head and crushed his shit.. looked like ne of his eyeballs popped out blood coming from his eyelids and especially his nose and mouth.

u can hear him wheezin and shit makin fucked up noises and then jus died on the spot. His girl and aunt both watched him die crying and yelling and shit

was a buncha niggas tryna kill his ass came straight to his crib in broad day. if he stayed in his crib he would have been good. he only came out because he thought they were going to do some shit to his girl and her aunt who were outside. got jumped, dragged in the middle of the street and then ran over back and forth at least 8 times over his body.

i was about 6-7 yrs old at the time

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » October 27th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Shit wild.....i seen some dude get ran over also but nothin like you described....they really wanted his ass gone ...shit seems personal

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » October 27th, 2014, 3:05 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Shit wild.....i seen some dude get ran over also but nothin like you described....they really wanted his ass gone ...shit seems personal

yea i didnt want to mention who and who but it was insane unknowns and kings

but check, after the Insane Unknowns did that shit, they took care of dudes mom after he passed cuz she had no support. they brought her food, groceries and also paid her rent until she passed away from lung cancer or some shit.

and his girl's aunt who was a latin queen at the time flipped Lady Unknown.. which was bogus as fuck and caused her to get killed by a latin queen eventually.

this was bck in the 90s when kings, unknowns and maniacs were all at war. which is also the 3 gangs who had the most females bangers at the time

and his girl is still alive. she's about 40 yr old now and still lives in humboldt park.

prospect
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby UnknownSecret » October 28th, 2014, 10:35 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:I grew up on 18pl n throop ....and bak in the day it was wild as fuk .....one of the first times as far as i can remember seeing some shit.... i was probly first or sec. grade ....bak then there were constant shootings directed at the Ambrose from everyone around pilsen day or night....i was never out at night cuz i was a shorty but in afternoon everybody out this guy comes out the gangway n starts shooting up the As right in front of us kids ....ended up getin him in the head .....never saw dude again so im sure he died ....we came bak outside hours later after shit cooled down and me n my brother just staring at the wall still with blood and brain matter ....thinkin damn!!!!

Talking about the one that happen infront of da bar next too benny's?

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » October 28th, 2014, 11:56 pm

No not that one this was right on 18th pl where theyre hq were at....but i remember one by bennys also

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » October 29th, 2014, 12:14 am

This one chick got shot in the neck in my crib. I had to be like 7 or 8 years old. I did not actually see her get shot but I heard the gunshot and then she walked up the stairs screaming and holding her neck while blood was gushing out. I'm like :discust:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » October 29th, 2014, 12:15 am

One time me n my homie was walking threw South Eberhart avenue round woodlawn n we was like 11 or 12 n we had just beat up a GD from the area and was out looking for another one then out of nowhere two shorties hop out a gangway n BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!! I Was on the right side and the gangway was to my left n my homie was on the side closes to the gangway smh he got shot n the face right in front of me(RIP MARCUS) After that.......well yall kno what happened after that n what it did to me but thats all apart of this Life..........

prospect

Postby UnknownSecret » October 29th, 2014, 12:46 am

chitowntdawg wrote:No not that one this was right on 18th pl where theyre hq were at....but i remember one by bennys also

There was a few by 18th pl near hq but yeah was thinking you was talking about the benny's one that was a dude they called Beaver A got hit infront of the bar that used to be next too benny's pizza's.

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » October 29th, 2014, 1:02 am

You stay up there or grew up there?

prospect

Postby UnknownSecret » October 29th, 2014, 12:43 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:You stay up there or grew up there?

Grew up in pilsen for many years do not stay in pilsen anymore but yeah many memories/storys

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » October 29th, 2014, 1:42 pm

Ya ok i remember you now ....lotta good memories growin up there but alot of fucked up shit also

prospect

Postby UnknownSecret » October 29th, 2014, 3:12 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Ya ok i remember you now ....lotta good memories growin up there but alot of fucked up shit also

Agreed.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: G.W.A.#On Kewan$4.N.O.BLockHead

Postby BigFoe » October 29th, 2014, 3:39 pm

Armando13124 wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:Shit wild.....i seen some dude get ran over also but nothin like you described....they really wanted his ass gone ...shit seems personal

but check, after the Insane Unknowns did that shit, they took care of dudes mom after he passed cuz she had no support. they brought her food, groceries and also paid her rent until she passed away from lung cancer or some shit.

and his girl's aunt who was a latin queen at the time flipped Lady Unknown.. which was bogus as fuck and caused her to get killed by a latin queen eventually.

this was bck in the 90s when kings, unknowns and maniacs were all at war. which is also the 3 gangs who had the most females bangers at the time

and his girl is still alive. she's about 40 yr old now and still lives in humboldt park.

erybody know rita lol. she a bust big time. she straight cougar action nowadays. i seen her hop in cars with niggas half her age. she got a 22 yr old son and another one too yet they clueless. she got busted down by vicelords many times but she get around like a box of pizza.

she aint no slouch though she used hold weight, manage a restaurant on north ave and work for them housing facilities. she whippin in a lexus too all over town

yall puerto ricans .. aint know waht it is but yall bitches love to jay down.

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » October 30th, 2014, 12:07 am

BigFoe wrote:
Armando13124 wrote:

erybody know rita lol. she a bust big time. she straight cougar action nowadays. i seen her hop in cars with niggas half her age. she got a 22 yr old son and another one too yet they clueless. she got busted down by vicelords many times but she get around like a box of pizza.

she aint no slouch though she used hold weight, manage a restaurant on north ave and work for them housing facilities. she whippin in a lexus too all over town

yall puerto ricans .. aint know waht it is but yall bitches love to jay down.

yeah shes a milf for real.

only reason her name is so big besides the restaurant is cuz she took advantage of the fact kings had her back cuz her man was a well known. her and her bitch used to get down on niggas and fuck with them for months at a time before getting them all robbed. she was doin things for them kings for mad years up till her early 30's when she changed her life around

she went to school with the lady folks from gangland, Jacky (the lady D from Gangland. Jaqueline Montanez) and remembers when them kings got popped. shes oldschool. gotat respect it as much as i dont like kkranks

i been trying to hit but not anymore lol i cant go out that way anyway too many people know my face

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » October 30th, 2014, 12:51 am

Yo armando you know this oldschool maniac i knew him.by jt which were his initials .....kool as mf

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » October 30th, 2014, 4:51 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Yo armando you know this oldschool maniac i knew him.by jt which were his initials .....kool as mf

how oldschool? dont get it twisted i aint an old ass nigga im only 26 .

never h eard of a JT? was his name julio?? i know a julio who an older maniac like 35-36 but his lastname is J.

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » October 31st, 2014, 2:45 pm

Nah jose T.....worked with him for alot of years he oldschool like probly in his 40s ....he took me by the park a few times.... but not gonna lie i felt like shitin my pants....but when i would take him by the hood he felt the same damn way :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby #PAXDillon » October 31st, 2014, 8:07 pm

When I was a youngin I would say around 5 or 6 their was some foes that killed a GD on 71st and my mom was at a store with me in the area at the time and the only way to walk home was to pass by the body and my mom was coming down from a high she had and that was the first ever dead body I saw

Next

Return to Midwest