BDS UNDER THE 5?

general
general
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: FTO

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Postby REDRUM 91 » October 3rd, 2014, 12:46 am

Im not being territorial im just correcting false info..and if a nigga was talking about some shit from ya'll city that didnt make sense then ya'll would the same too, regardless it was about some opps or not

general
general

Postby REDRUM 91 » October 3rd, 2014, 12:47 am

*yall would do the same too,regardless if it was about sum opps or not

general
general

Postby REDRUM 91 » October 3rd, 2014, 12:58 am

TWENTY74 wrote:I actually only talk about 3 to 4 cities I know lived in or got family n friends n all dats macon Chicago Atlanta n some of fla. so I mean :shrug: correct niggas tho but damn ya'll Midwest blacks is the reason we in last place as a race nigga :lol:

Lol nigga ebola came here becuz of a down south nigga thou :lol:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » October 3rd, 2014, 2:14 am

It even says Ebola came from the south on his chart. :whaat:

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: No Friends

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » October 3rd, 2014, 11:35 am

Where is this video where he says he under the 5?

corporal
corporal
Region: South
Affiliation: Y.$.M MURDKA 9AN9

Postby blxxdyc3d » October 4th, 2014, 12:04 am

A blxxd turning a folk nigha Gd bd w.e yawl want to be under our branch ? Nah that's like switching crips to blxxd and it ain't happening and if it do they can't be a real damu

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: Y.$.M MURDKA 9AN9

Postby blxxdyc3d » October 4th, 2014, 12:50 am

Idgaf what you fork niggas want to call your selfs just don't say damu or ru did any stupid shit like that cause it ain't happening point blank

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » October 4th, 2014, 1:01 am

blxxdyc3d wrote:Idgaf what you fork niggas want to call your selfs just don't say damu or ru did any stupid shit like that cause it ain't happening point blank

What's poppin slime? :tiphat: whaat that lit read BLOOD !? :ohhh:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » October 5th, 2014, 4:28 pm

man that shit goofy i cant believe niggas still tryna ride that shit dont no real niggas honor that garbage :cmon:

fresh meat
Affiliation: BlackDiscipleNation/2-4-14/TreysFolk

Postby BD_TimIII » October 7th, 2014, 4:10 pm

Marvel Thompson started the Blue Fins BDs In 2000 . He Was Real Close Wit Sum Moes Nd MCs. So He Sanction His Faction Under Da People Nation(5). But In Prison Da Blue 5s Will Be Clicked Up With Da Folk BDs And Folk BDs Would Look At Dem As Fake Disciples Cause We Wete All Die 5. Which Made Most Blue Fin BDs Go Back To Da BDN Original Teachings Da 6(Star Of King David). There Are Only A Few BDs In Chicago Now Dat Claim Dat Blue Fin Shit. But Dz Are Not Suppose To Bang No 5 On King David.

BDN III #TreysForDayz

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » October 7th, 2014, 5:01 pm

:bored:

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: No Friends

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » October 8th, 2014, 2:28 pm

For the 600th time will someone post the video where he admit he Blue Fin? Tired of watching dude talk and lick his lips through 500 videos. Someone post the one where he admit this shit.

fresh meat
Affiliation: IG

Postby _locoBD » October 8th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Im IG andd wana flip to bd

fresh meat
Affiliation: IG

Postby _locoBD » October 8th, 2014, 7:41 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:For the 600th time will someone post the video where he admit he Blue Fin? Tired of watching dude talk and lick his lips through 500 videos. Someone post the one where he admit this shit.

IM IG wanna flip to bd but im not in dat jive shit my sixs poppin 5 droppin im on dat

fresh meat
Affiliation: Black Disciple/064WicCity

Postby 064MoneyMike_ » October 8th, 2014, 7:54 pm

MC's been flippin some bd hoods, them boys off cottage grove/63rd blue fin bd noww you can see some in moetown too, its wack aslll tho straight disrepsect just some renegade bullshit

prospect
Affiliation: Coast Gang

Postby BigLoco » October 9th, 2014, 3:58 am

rvl182212 wrote:ok i seen a video of loski saying he a bd but he under.the 5. how and when this come about?he not the only one previous bds i came across tried to shake up 5 with me but i ain't with it.i know somebody got some info on that!!!?

BDs been reppin the blue 5 over a decade. Most say Blue 5 but I've heard some BDs say Red 6. They beef with GD but thats mainly a Chi-Town thing. It aint always the same when they outside they land. My cuz from Chicago BDs was in my city visiting. we ran into some GD's (from my city) in a club. We overheard an argument between the local GDs and a Chicago GD. We chopped it with the Chicago GD after and him and my cuz had no static, they knew the same people. It was all respect.

fresh meat
Affiliation: Be Your Own Fucking gang

Postby Whis » October 10th, 2014, 1:00 am

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Where is this video where he says he under the 5?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vad4x368K6E he says it around the 18:00 mark.

prospect
Affiliation: My BlooD

Postby TerrorTown79 » October 10th, 2014, 5:42 am

Whis wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Where is this video where he says he under the 5?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vad4x368K6E he says it around the 18:00 mark.

18:20 to be exact,the man says and i quote.....Im under the five,im people,im a BLUE FIN BD under king Vell.....We don't need any more proof,do we?

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » October 10th, 2014, 11:01 am

:whaat: EXACTLY WHAT MY BLUE 5 HOMIE WAS SAYIN IN JOBCORPS..

underboss
underboss

Postby cookcounty » October 11th, 2014, 3:03 am

hiighassniigga wrote:man that shit goofy i cant believe niggas still tryna ride that shit dont no real niggas honor that garbage :cmon:

the bluestars were the most profitable bd's and marvell took the bd's into the big time

prospect

Postby TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 4:35 am

cookcounty wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:man that shit goofy i cant believe niggas still tryna ride that shit dont no real niggas honor that garbage :cmon:

the bluestars were the most profitable bd's and marvell took the bd's into the big time
I could be wrong but terror town has been my home since early 80's and im sure the bd's that kicked it with us was 5 up....Yes they honored the treys but 5 up! As a Stone,I have Love for the BD's !

prospect

Postby TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 4:40 am

I remember going to the county and when we would have our FINBALL service......The Black Gangsters was in The circle with us....True shit....They were quick to say GD blank....they were on FINBall count!

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Ancient » October 11th, 2014, 8:53 am

U a older Brother from the hood talking bout 3's under the 5? :cmon: Yall let anything rock down there. Knowing Terror Town slogan was no Folks never. Only mu fuckas we had an agreement with was the Pocket. And it ain't like we post over there and vice versa. Ain't no Folks our guys on the these streets! Niggas excited about some Folks wrongly representing the Nickel :killself: Anti-Brotherhood ass niggas! I'm glad I never had the chance 2 demo with some of the Mo's. Would'a turned out bad as hell. U a never hear the Folks brag about their Stone buddy, or VL homey :whaat: It's like a big ass secret :lol: "G, don't tell nobody" :lol: Proud ass niggas

prospect
Affiliation: The Pride

Postby Pride » October 11th, 2014, 9:31 am

TerrorTown79 wrote:I remember going to the county and when we would have our FINBALL service......The Black Gangsters was in The circle with us....True shit....They were quick to say GD blank....they were on FINBall count!

Now, there are brothers who share the same faith as finballaz, who interact & develop relations and attend services with cats based on that common ground. Although, the same could be said about bros and the GDs. For Ex: Jumah is a Islamic service for "Muslims" NOT "Finballs" alotta cats get it twisted like ish exclusive to one group....

Shiiid a cat can't go receive Da'wah with the bros without being labeled or identified as a "finball", I can go to a mosque with you and ancient right now, ya'll still Stones I'm still Breed.....Whoever bros feel more comfortable building with on that tip is who they gone rock with. A handful of 40s may attend service with Lordnem :shrug:

Now if you're talking about cats being in ya'll circle on sum mo type shit other than that..... :facepalm: like linking up with yall on some "yeh we GDK too..." :wtf: :lol:

Because the Pride I know ain't fucking with the nickel even if its a penny on the side.....keep the change 5! :tiphat:

underboss
underboss

Postby cookcounty » October 11th, 2014, 3:04 pm

TerrorTown79 wrote:
cookcounty wrote:

I could be wrong but terror town has been my home since early 80's and im sure the bd's that kicked it with us was 5 up....Yes they honored the treys but 5 up! As a Stone,I have Love for the BD's !

bd's went to war with each other, mothafuckas don't be knowing much of nothing now-a-days

bd's don't bother u unless you're a gd or another bd

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest