It's not a myth anymore....Blue fin BD's Are real

associate
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: It's not a myth anymore....Blue fin BD's Are real

Postby Phil Moe » September 22nd, 2014, 12:27 pm

StillOn1 wrote:right right!my guys went to the robe.i aint gone lie we use to have to come up there sometime to get em cause the bds would pull the plug n the back of the bus to make it shut off.cant neva say folks nem sum hoes.they just diss the D n a way that make me feel the same as u.cant trust em.i fuck wit my cuz nem to an extent.it just be funny when they lookin like a fullfledge sayin folks n clenchin.the older treys i know be hittin a nigga wit the history of how this Disciple shit started.i be wanna to say fuck happen to yall but i see our young guys droppin forks n realize things fucked all xcross the board.#Locgotustho

Yeah, it was a lot of stopping the bus action this way too. It use to go down on the 63rd St. bus from Stony to King Drive. The Moes, GD's and BD's were kind of on top of each other so it was something happening everyday. Robeson was mostly BD's when I was in high school 92-96. Were the BD's still on swole during the time you're talking about?

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » September 22nd, 2014, 1:14 pm

95-96 the robe from what my dude was sayin had more GDs in there than treys but once they got on the bus n hit halsted u already know folks nem waitin super deep.i went to the bar

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby Rctongs » September 22nd, 2014, 10:35 pm

Comment and ask him, he usually does Q&A videos a lot, then it will really be from the horses mouth, not the neck.

prospect
Affiliation: My BlooD

Postby TerrorTown79 » September 24th, 2014, 8:30 pm

Rctongs wrote:Comment and ask him, he usually does Q&A videos a lot, then it will really be from the horses mouth, not the neck.

I ain't asking that nigga shit...wtf? Watch his videos and you'll see that he says it. Or.....You ask him!

prospect
Affiliation: 2(/BLVDK\)4

Postby BLVD24 » September 25th, 2014, 12:12 am

TerrorTown79 wrote:
Rctongs wrote:Comment and ask him, he usually does Q&A videos a lot, then it will really be from the horses mouth, not the neck.

I ain't asking that nigga shit...wtf? Watch his videos and you'll see that he says it. Or.....You ask him!

he said he live by the bros hood on 82nd and houston

prospect
Affiliation: My BlooD

Postby TerrorTown79 » September 25th, 2014, 6:29 pm

BLVD24 wrote:
TerrorTown79 wrote:

he said he live by the bros hood on 82nd and houston
that makes sense.

fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: BlackDiscipleNation/2-4-14/TreysFolk

Postby BD_TimIII » September 28th, 2014, 2:41 pm

You Will Only See Da Blue Fins In Chicago Which Are Still Close Wit Sum Moes. But All Dat Shit Really Dead. BDs Are One Nation Under Da 6 On King David

Previous

Return to Midwest