TerrorTown79
prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: My BlooD

It's not a myth anymore....Blue fin BD's Are real

Post by TerrorTown79 » September 18th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Salute to the brother.....Loskiii
Self admitted BD that under that 5!

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-3L88UOhDoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: CrackkkaKilla

Re: It's not a myth anymore....Blue fin BD's Are real

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 2:52 am

1st of all dude is a confuse pancake :facepalm: u can't be disciples under da 5, blue fin no bd.. second he said he honor king dave but he under da 5 :killself: 3rd he keep saying folks & g like he gd :lol: .. these niggas all confuse bang 2 da left 1 day, bang 2 da right the next... anyway 5 & 6 ain't in effect on da ss :wtf: let alone nation shit :whaat:

Chiraq Shooter
prospect
Affiliation: out here

Post by Chiraq Shooter » September 19th, 2014, 7:33 am

Outta my whole life on da ss I have yet to meet a blue fin not saying they don't exist but anybody know what land they claim?

That cop right bds on some confused pancake status...Bluefin :lol: 3s stay eloping with mo's out south dipping rakes and breaking they hat left next minute throwing forks then cracking the fin talmbout you gotta go through da gates face ass

Jay Rock
boss
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Jay Rock » September 19th, 2014, 8:53 am

BDs sound like a confused mob. At least when the Gs break off its some renegade shit

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » September 19th, 2014, 12:50 pm

There has been Blue Fin BD's since at least the 90's. There were some in Parkway Gardens. I never fucked with them though because even though they were GDK to the fullest and got down with a few of the Brothers, I never really trusted them. I always felt like they would turn on us because they would be cool with GD's every now and then, despite whoopin and killing them niggas like it wasn't nothing prior.

G Mac
superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 2:01 pm

@philmoe come on now my dude dem niggas was gettin pushed on by they own folks for that blue fin demo.mufuckas was gettin drilled on indiana by the Gs on 59th prarie wit that goofy shit.got cuzzos from that end who backwards as hell who being taught to be real bds by being fake stones cause end was GDs.Marvell fucked wit errybody which bussed folks nem pussy wide open.shiid it use to be some of errythang n the met at them parties.folks nem embrace opps cause play witta alot of bread.

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » September 19th, 2014, 2:47 pm

StillOn1 wrote:@philmoe come on now my dude dem niggas was gettin pushed on by they own folks for that blue fin demo.mufuckas was gettin drilled on indiana by the Gs on 59th prarie wit that goofy shit.got cuzzos from that end who backwards as hell who being taught to be real bds by being fake stones cause end was GDs.Marvell fucked wit errybody which bussed folks nem pussy wide open.shiid it use to be some of errythang n the met at them parties.folks nem embrace opps cause play witta alot of bread.

Aye G, no doubt them BD's were getting drilled hard, but I also know that them BD's were fucking them GD's up too and giving them problems...to be as small as they were. I went to Hyde Park with all the BD's and GD's from that way so I witnessed that shit in school and the streets. Them BD's were outnumbered and got whooped in school, but them GD's were getting fucked up too....which shouldn't have happened cuz they outnumbered them 20-1.

You hit it on the head about them fucking with everybody to stay on they bread. Them niggas was some money gettas....that's why I didn't trust them. Felt like they could turn on you when they didn't have a need for you anymore.

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 3:17 pm

right right!my guys went to the robe.i aint gone lie we use to have to come up there sometime to get em cause the bds would pull the plug n the back of the bus to make it shut off.cant neva say folks nem sum hoes.they just diss the D n a way that make me feel the same as u.cant trust em.i fuck wit my cuz nem to an extent.it just be funny when they lookin like a fullfledge sayin folks n clenchin.the older treys i know be hittin a nigga wit the history of how this Disciple shit started.i be wanna to say fuck happen to yall but i see our young guys droppin forks n realize things fucked all xcross the board.#Locgotustho

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 3:18 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:chiraq shooter still thinks khris a kop :lol:
chicago finest

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Fuck the Holice Deering district K :whaat:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 3:32 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Fuck the Holice Deering district K :whaat:
i heard loc city claiming blood gang.. u got something 2 say about it

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 4:39 pm

stop watchin utube n slide thru the ciy or ville n find out if u related to us blood.we family lame o.damn near all us thru tied in with each.fuck up with weak ass central city ol non factor ass land.my bad u just patrolin that area :ohhh:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 4:48 pm

StillOn1 wrote:stop watchin utube n slide thru the ciy or ville n find out if u related to us blood.we family lame o.damn near all us thru tied in with each.fuck up with weak ass central city ol non factor ass land.my bad u just patrolin that area :ohhh:
fake ass slobs :whaat: niggas need role models 4 real

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 5:06 pm

On Loc u hoe.u aint n the fields so u a fuck round get left layin in the fields speakin on shit u dont know about.dont let these vids n comments get yo opp ass stretched out offline shawty.#Loc4Life

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 5:15 pm

StillOn1 wrote:On Loc u hoe.u aint n the fields so u a fuck round get left layin in the fields speakin on shit u dont know about.dont let these vids n comments get yo opp ass stretched out offline shawty.#Loc4Life
what the purposes of red rags & throwin up the b :cmon: just face it yall sum fake slobs :ohlawd: yall influence by fake down south rappers who are fake bloods themselves :tiphat: congratulations yall r sum
fanboy ass niggas...

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rY_IUqvcQtA?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

niggas rockin more red then blackstones :cmon: @ least ccg ain't on no fuk shit like this

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 5:34 pm

you must be a lil nigga cause what u see n hearin affectin your thinkin.imma grown nigga i lead n neva follow.seen trends come n go,the lo's,folks n moes.everything except the L.O.Cs.we still here...by the way bum thats damenville.they Gs.if u one of the folks slide thru there n stop observin from a distance.its some black n white that speaks on those that assume .it fits u at the moment

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 5:38 pm

StillOn1 wrote:you must be a lil nigga cause what u see n hearin affectin your thinkin.imma grown nigga i lead n neva follow.seen trends come n go,the lo's,folks n moes.everything except the L.O.Cs.we still here...by the way bum thats damenville.they Gs.if u one of the folks slide thru there n stop observin from a distance.its some black n white that speaks on those that assume .it fits u at the moment

i met a blood nigga from loc city 2day :facepalm: nigga had bloodgang on his had...

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 6:03 pm

:foh: if so u pulled em over or had a facetime call witta stranger tryin to get plugged in :discust: them niggas on 76th may still bullyin yall soft mufuckas

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 6:21 pm

StillOn1 wrote::foh: if so u pulled em over or had a facetime call witta stranger tryin to get plugged in :discust: them niggas on 76th may still bullyin yall soft mufuckas
he go 2 kennedy king...

Jay Rock
boss
boss

Post by Jay Rock » September 19th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Stillon1, why do they rep bloods ? Is there a story behind it? I know they still Gs, but why they call themselves bloods?

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 6:42 pm

family

Jay Rock
boss
boss

Post by Jay Rock » September 19th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Family? That's it? That's funny

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 6:52 pm

StillOn1 wrote:family
thats understandable but the fake l.A. blood shit tho...red rags & B SIGNS.. suwooin & shit

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 7:09 pm

i dont rock wit new niggas shit.i accept the part of family which is official.but the lil wayne blood shit fucked up the streets.most if not all young niggas is video vixens lol.in the 90s we didnt want pics of us n we gangbanged n got bread at the same damn time.Loc City or Dville aint got shit to do with Bs or Cs.dude nem 2000 im befo 21st century started.them lords know a G when they see one.thats all folks :whaat:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 8:21 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:khris u lame ass hell bra jay rock white ass got more nigga in him than u. :facepalm: :smh: what southside gd who a damn 90's baby gonna get more thrill out of being a white kop :wtf: :cmon: :killself:
officer christopher adams :tiphat: