La raza and two six alliance

Hornet53
fresh meat

La raza and two six alliance

Post by Hornet53 » September 14th, 2014, 11:27 pm

I heard two six and razas used to be really tight anybody know what happend between them

hoodie
general
general

Re: La raza and two six alliance

Post by hoodie » September 14th, 2014, 11:43 pm

Yes u are right.. I remember when La Raza use to be called "Gangsta La Raza".. And I do remember the time the war kicked off.. I think it had to do with the 48th n bishops la razas & 47th n Damen 2-6.. I was in Hubbard hs (which was full of 2-6).. And I remember dem razas where literally all over that hs tryin to hunt some bunnies.. Dem niggas left them hiding that day :lol:

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » September 15th, 2014, 12:59 am

Yeah I grew up in Back of the Yards and I hear the same thing that the shit kicked off cause of Damen 26 & 48th Razas tho IDK why. I know that after it kicked off Razas Kelly Park set got shut down by the 26 which now claim 46th & Mozart. I was surprised that Razas lost Kelly park to them tho cause I had a boy who was a Raza from over there and when I kicked it with them they were crazy deep and they were on some gunner shit. Razas had from 42nd/California to 47/Albany which was a decent chunk a land and I know they had 26 on da run back then in '99, I know 26 didn't do it on their own though cause 50 was always fucking with them Razas. :2cents:

SGDn Tk

hoodie
general
general

Post by hoodie » September 15th, 2014, 1:07 am

Yea dem razas use to be over there I remember that.. I had a boy that I use to chill wit n he turned 2-6 n he had a uncle he use to drink n kick it with was one of the top gunners for the razas on Troy n 47th.. I dunno if that set still exist :shrug: but yea this was before the war shit kicked off.. the 2-6 did took over all that good chunk of land.. Now all u see is 2-6 vs SDz now

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 15th, 2014, 2:07 am

There aint alot of razas compared to 26 but them razas on mozart be droppin em like it hunting season

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 15th, 2014, 2:08 am

There aint alot of razas compared to 26 but them razas on mozart be droppin em like it hunting season

CalChi818
underboss
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » September 15th, 2014, 2:56 pm

Razas, Damen 26 and Party Players used to be holding eachers nuts for protection against thee Almighty Saints....It got so bad that PartyPlayers even fllipped Fin.....and set up shop somewhere else.....not to mention Damen 26 moved W of Damen..... :2cents:

Hornet53
fresh meat

Post by Hornet53 » September 15th, 2014, 7:01 pm

Yeah one of my family memebers told me about it and he said it ended cause some 38s try to set some rzs up from idk where but tried that and then the rzs came back and marked a two of the

veteran
boss
boss

Post by veteran » September 15th, 2014, 9:29 pm

sin1077 wrote:Yeah I grew up in Back of the Yards and I hear the same thing that the shit kicked off cause of Damen 26 & 48th Razas tho IDK why. I know that after it kicked off Razas Kelly Park set got shut down by the 26 which now claim 46th & Mozart. I was surprised that Razas lost Kelly park to them tho cause I had a boy who was a Raza from over there and when I kicked it with them they were crazy deep and they were on some gunner shit. Razas had from 42nd/California to 47/Albany which was a decent chunk a land and I know they had 26 on da run back then in '99, I know 26 didn't do it on their own though cause 50 was always fucking with them Razas. :2cents:

SGDn Tk
after i fucked ya mammy i snuck thru the cabinets and "paid my water bill" inside of the coco-krispies box and took the toy out. thats why your breakfast was soggy pedro. dont give me no mothafuccin guff bitch git the everloving shit beat outta you guy word up

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » September 15th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Another troll what a coincidence, I wonder who this is SMH. I would get offended but I don't know what ur saying cause I don't speak retard Billy Bo.b LOL.

SGDn Tk Folks

BLVD24
prospect

Post by BLVD24 » September 15th, 2014, 11:00 pm

da razas used to be under the party people and shit before they was raza they used to be villa lobos and shit then went under the gangster party people umbrella

Hornet53
fresh meat

Post by Hornet53 » September 15th, 2014, 11:21 pm

BLVD24 wrote:da razas used to be under the party people and shit before they was raza they used to be villa lobos and shit then went under the gangster party people umbrella
We're the gppz under raza the. Said fuck it and they went too war

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 16th, 2014, 1:15 am

Hornet53 wrote:
BLVD24 wrote:da razas used to be under the party people and shit before they was raza they used to be villa lobos and shit then went under the gangster party people umbrella
We're the gppz under raza the. Said fuck it and they went too war
nah razas used to be under pp ....and they both used to always tag up pp-lrz....but ya some villa lobos did turn raza they used to be on 19th

veteran
boss
boss

Post by veteran » September 17th, 2014, 12:39 am

sin1077 wrote:Another troll what a coincidence, I wonder who this is SMH. I would get offended but I don't know what ur saying cause I don't speak retard Billy Bo.b LOL.

SGDn Tk Folks

see brothamann in the begginning: i would have busted your head open with a rattle. a few years after that i would have snapped a fully sharpened YIKES pencil off in ya ear...a few years after that i probably would have whopped you and if you was lookin for get back id knock a chunk out your lil ponk ass. now id rather troll randoms until :killself: is they only option since the positive shit niggas type get no airtime

ANYWAY

MOTHA

FUCCIN
BURGA_MEAL

veteran
boss
boss

Post by veteran » September 17th, 2014, 12:40 am

sin1077 wrote:Another troll what a coincidence, I wonder who this is SMH. I would get offended but I don't know what ur saying cause I don't speak retard Billy Bo.b LOL.

SGDn Tk Folks

i mean youre a GROWN MAN in a street gang in 2014?????????????? :facepalm: :facepalm:

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » September 17th, 2014, 4:49 pm

LOL man u got way too much free time on ur hands FRFR!!!! I'll tell u what though u ever wanna meet up and talk bout this let me know. We can both bring"fully sharpened YIKES pencils and have ourselves a lil pencil duel :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i mean youre a GROWN MAN trolling on a social media forum for a male's attention in 2014?????????????? :facepalm: :facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

STFU
underboss
underboss

Post by STFU » September 17th, 2014, 6:55 pm

He spent all night thing of you :discust:

veteran
boss
boss

Post by veteran » September 17th, 2014, 7:08 pm

STFU wrote:He spent all night thing of you :discust:
but you have half the posts i got in a quarter of the time :shrug: :shrug:

veteran
boss
boss

Post by veteran » September 17th, 2014, 7:10 pm

sin1077 wrote:LOL man u got way too much free time on ur hands FRFR!!!! I'll tell u what though u ever wanna meet up and talk bout this let me know. We can both bring"fully sharpened YIKES pencils and have ourselves a lil pencil duel :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i mean youre a GROWN MAN trolling on a social media forum for a male's attention in 2014?????????????? :facepalm: :facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

so besides yelling "bust out neega" "king killa joe" at everyone and playing bumper cars with the rest of the small time lil jumping beans, WHAT PURPOSE DOES YOUR DEAD ASS MOB HAVE AGAIN??

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » September 17th, 2014, 7:46 pm

The real question is what purpose do you have with ur trolling? I mean I get that u have nothing going on in ur life, no girl, no friends, no family, no money, so this is da best use of ur time. SMH but your even failing at trolling cause I ain't getting antagonized or offended with ur lame ass insults, so what's da point? LOL But hey u got another human being to interact with u so now u don't gotta kill urself...so your welcome :tiphat: :lol: :lol:

veteran
boss
boss

Post by veteran » September 17th, 2014, 7:49 pm

sin1077 wrote:The real question is what purpose do you have with ur trolling? I mean I get that u have nothing going on in ur life, no girl, no friends, no family, no money, so this is da best use of ur time. SMH but your even failing at trolling cause I ain't getting antagonized or offended with ur lame ass insults, so what's da point? LOL But hey u got another human being to interact with u so now u don't gotta kill urself...so your welcome :tiphat: :lol: :lol:

projection?

whats on your mind jumping bean?

veteran
boss
boss

Post by veteran » September 17th, 2014, 7:57 pm

sin1077 wrote:The real question is what purpose do you have with ur trolling? I mean I get that u have nothing going on in ur life, no girl, no friends, no family, no money, so this is da best use of ur time. SMH but your even failing at trolling cause I ain't getting antagonized or offended with ur lame ass insults, so what's da point? LOL But hey u got another human being to interact with u so now u don't gotta kill urself...so your welcome :tiphat: :lol: :lol:

hey brothamann straighten up your hat go put in some apps if you lucky to get interview shake hands (not shake up) when you get back in ill be poundin ya mammy funky gap while ur lil sis cooks burgameals for me i understand you a frustrted homo look in the mirror and say "i am somebody" :shrug: :killself: cant say i aint never give you nothing you gay ass jumping bean

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » September 17th, 2014, 8:28 pm

I already told you I don't speak retard so idk wtf yr saying but it looks like ur having an exciting nite trolling again LOL. Your moms like "take out da trash it's garbage day tomorrow" and your like " I told you I will when I'm done trolling I actually got someone to respond to me, dammit Ma, after a long day of work can't I troll in peace?" :lol: :lol:

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » September 18th, 2014, 8:24 pm

The reason things went to shit is the same reason everything go to shit between mobs. We were tight with the 26 before some foul ass shit went down. Back of the Yards is the grimiest spot for Latin mobs. Saints got that shit on smash tho.

hoodie
general
general

Post by hoodie » September 19th, 2014, 6:41 pm

Dem saints got the Yardz on lock.. Yea party players relocated to 64th n Troy before they went extinct... I remember Latin souls were pretty big back then in the Yardz... Look what happened to them.. Ckz started out hard but dem saints shut em down Bad