What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Hornet53 » September 14th, 2014, 9:27 pm

I personally would choose killin fields cobras or beach and spaulding latin kings




major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby sin1077 » September 14th, 2014, 10:04 pm

Really Beach & Spaulding Kings? Back in the day they were some legendary MF's had scopers on roofs and shit, but times have changed and they've fallen off hard. Same goes for alotta North side King sets they ain't at all what they used to be. Their OGs failed the youngins hard cause this newer generation of Kings ain't doing shit to properly rep their nation. Some down ass sets up here ain't even around no more. I remember in da 90's bumping heads with those L.V. (Leland & Virginia) Kings, they were some killas and money makers and nowadays :shrug: ? They ain't da only 1's look at all those N.S. sets (L.K.st, R.C.st, School & Lavergne, Whipple & Wabansia, Winona & Winthrop, Berwyn & Wolcott, Huron & Hoyne, Hazel, Columbia, ETC.). S.S. Kings still get it in but N.S. ain't shining no more :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Hornet53 » September 14th, 2014, 10:57 pm

True but isn't beach and spaulding there motherland?

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby sin1077 » September 15th, 2014, 12:36 am

Yeah that's da N.side motherland and 25th/California da S.side motherland, but that don't mean nothing in a few years the way things are going I think Beach and Spaulding will be VL hood. :2cents:

SGDn Tk

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby chitowntdawg » September 15th, 2014, 2:59 pm

It be a damn shame if them brothers let that shit happen ....but over time hoods change and it could be diffrent factors and situations that lead to this....And although kings on ns might not be on it like they were in the 90s like u said thats really not a fair comparison either....but i will admit you right bout some of your comments without gettin into it more deep about it.....and at the end of the day thee ALKN will overcome anything or anybody that gets in our way. No doubt

corporal
corporal
Posts: 286
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby IG Belden » September 15th, 2014, 5:41 pm

If I wasnt a gangster id say hp cobras have a big advantage right now. They the only ones doin any expanding over there. D Block maniacs are goon as fuck and seem to get money. I wouldn't say killin fields cobras though. I mean fk holds they own and all but them tripp cobras dont really have their back so they out there by themselves. But division has some degree of unity with other snakes like ap and hw. Monkland is still strong for mlds. Believe it or not them c notes is tough as fuck. Lotta niggas sleep on them but trust me they handle business when they got to and they hold true to they name makin money.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1745
Joined: May 17th, 2014, 5:25 pm
Location: D(M)V
Region: North East
Affiliation: Need to be put on

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby KooReg » September 15th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Neither I'm too good for gangs

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Hornet53 » September 15th, 2014, 6:50 pm

sin1077 wrote:Really Beach & Spaulding Kings? Back in the day they were some legendary MF's had scopers on roofs and shit, but times have changed and they've fallen off hard. Same goes for alotta North side King sets they ain't at all what they used to be. Their OGs failed the youngins hard cause this newer generation of Kings ain't doing shit to properly rep their nation. Some down ass sets up here ain't even around no more. I remember in da 90's bumping heads with those L.V. (Leland & Virginia) Kings, they were some killas and money makers and nowadays :shrug: ? They ain't da only 1's look at all those N.S. sets (L.K.st, R.C.st, School & Lavergne, Whipple & Wabansia, Winona & Winthrop, Berwyn & Wolcott, Huron & Hoyne, Hazel, Columbia, ETC.). S.S. Kings still get it in but N.S. ain't shining no more :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks


Well I'm just going by my bloody life which seems it was a preety crazy

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby chitowntdawg » September 15th, 2014, 7:28 pm

Hornet53 wrote:
sin1077 wrote:Really Beach & Spaulding Kings? Back in the day they were some legendary MF's had scopers on roofs and shit, but times have changed and they've fallen off hard. Same goes for alotta North side King sets they ain't at all what they used to be. Their OGs failed the youngins hard cause this newer generation of Kings ain't doing shit to properly rep their nation. Some down ass sets up here ain't even around no more. I remember in da 90's bumping heads with those L.V. (Leland & Virginia) Kings, they were some killas and money makers and nowadays :shrug: ? They ain't da only 1's look at all those N.S. sets (L.K.st, R.C.st, School & Lavergne, Whipple & Wabansia, Winona & Winthrop, Berwyn & Wolcott, Huron & Hoyne, Hazel, Columbia, ETC.). S.S. Kings still get it in but N.S. ain't shining no more :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks


Well I'm just going by my bloody life which seems it was a preety crazy
you usually go though by where u stay at....where are you from?

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Hornet53 » September 15th, 2014, 8:26 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
Hornet53 wrote:
sin1077 wrote:Really Beach & Spaulding Kings? Back in the day they were some legendary MF's had scopers on roofs and shit, but times have changed and they've fallen off hard. Same goes for alotta North side King sets they ain't at all what they used to be. Their OGs failed the youngins hard cause this newer generation of Kings ain't doing shit to properly rep their nation. Some down ass sets up here ain't even around no more. I remember in da 90's bumping heads with those L.V. (Leland & Virginia) Kings, they were some killas and money makers and nowadays :shrug: ? They ain't da only 1's look at all those N.S. sets (L.K.st, R.C.st, School & Lavergne, Whipple & Wabansia, Winona & Winthrop, Berwyn & Wolcott, Huron & Hoyne, Hazel, Columbia, ETC.). S.S. Kings still get it in but N.S. ain't shining no more :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks


Well I'm just going by my bloody life which seems it was a preety crazy
you usually go though by where u stay at....where are you from?
chitowntdawg wrote:
Hornet53 wrote:
sin1077 wrote:Really Beach & Spaulding Kings? Back in the day they were some legendary MF's had scopers on roofs and shit, but times have changed and they've fallen off hard. Same goes for alotta North side King sets they ain't at all what they used to be. Their OGs failed the youngins hard cause this newer generation of Kings ain't doing shit to properly rep their nation. Some down ass sets up here ain't even around no more. I remember in da 90's bumping heads with those L.V. (Leland & Virginia) Kings, they were some killas and money makers and nowadays :shrug: ? They ain't da only 1's look at all those N.S. sets (L.K.st, R.C.st, School & Lavergne, Whipple & Wabansia, Winona & Winthrop, Berwyn & Wolcott, Huron & Hoyne, Hazel, Columbia, ETC.). S.S. Kings still get it in but N.S. ain't shining no more :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks


Well I'm just going by my bloody life which seems it was a preety crazy
you usually go though by where u stay at....where are you from?


I stay in lil village

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby chitowntdawg » September 15th, 2014, 9:24 pm

I have a feeling u stay by bunnies right?

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Hornet53 » September 16th, 2014, 9:08 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:I have a feeling u stay by bunnies right?


Yup

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby chitowntdawg » September 16th, 2014, 9:27 pm

But you dont bang? (yet)

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Hornet53 » September 16th, 2014, 10:19 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:But you dont bang? (yet)

Nah I don't bang or will I ever I ain't bout that life but whole family bangs but they not ts

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1573
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Allinyourhood » September 17th, 2014, 4:34 am

Hornet53 wrote:I personally would choose killin fields cobras or beach and spaulding latin kings

Lmao at the killing fields Cobras...they just a bunch of lame taggers and pill poppers and little drunks walking like zombies ...now why would you want to join a team like that. :shrug:

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Hornet53 » September 17th, 2014, 4:14 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
Hornet53 wrote:I personally would choose killin fields cobras or beach and spaulding latin kings

Lmao at the killing fields Cobras...they just a bunch of lame taggers and pill poppers and little drunks walking like zombies ...now why would you want to join a team like that. :shrug:

They seem preety deep but I haven't been up north in a couple years now so I'm not sure I'm just going by YouTube and othe social media

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1573
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Allinyourhood » September 17th, 2014, 5:40 pm

Hornet53 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
Hornet53 wrote:I personally would choose killin fields cobras or beach and spaulding latin kings

Lmao at the killing fields Cobras...they just a bunch of lame taggers and pill poppers and little drunks walking like zombies ...now why would you want to join a team like that. :shrug:

They seem preety deep but I haven't been up north in a couple years now so I'm not sure I'm just going by YouTube and othe social media

Well I'll tell it how it is from real live action and the LBz are giving it hard to them the last 2 months even hanging in kelvyn park and making them go hang out on kostner and Fullerton ...also them Eagles putting mad pressure on the snakes from south of Fullerton.
I'm telling them FKst snakes is all taggers,don't let the videos fool you bro.

captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby INSANE FLAME » September 17th, 2014, 6:45 pm

A better question is u tryna b folks or people
Folks I'd say cobras ,yakks ,sgds or us

For people I'd say vls,
Latin bros
Or familia stones

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Hornet53 » September 17th, 2014, 8:59 pm

I'm not looking to bang but if I would I'd become folks all my fam is from a nations that's folks but I know the folks on the north side have certain like I know led (lovers,eagles, and yaks) are cool but are they any other alliances alike that?

captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby INSANE FLAME » September 17th, 2014, 10:47 pm

Insane family it's cobras n us dragons the c notes n dueces n OAz

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby Hornet53 » September 18th, 2014, 8:08 pm

INSANE FLAME wrote:Insane family it's cobras n us dragons the c notes n dueces n OAz


Any other families

general
general
Posts: 738
Joined: April 1st, 2012, 12:20 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 1 Man Gang

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby hoodie » September 20th, 2014, 12:56 am

There's almightys.. . Insanes.. Insane gangster... Almighty insane (people nation)... Maniacs... Gangstas

general
general
Posts: 738
Joined: April 1st, 2012, 12:20 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 1 Man Gang

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Postby hoodie » September 20th, 2014, 1:00 am

I dunno but two two boys n Latin jivers just a bootleg family :lol:

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SolidFoe2212 and 49 guests