Takin Some Hot Ones???

prospect
Posts: 74
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 12:47 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby PistoLini » September 9th, 2014, 9:56 pm

@sinfolks yeah they were here for alil bit around '01 or '02ish. I dont think it lasted long or even know what happen to them tho, my guess is that they turned SC, same thing with OAz. but yeah its coo we can converse without the trolls, i only have alil animosity towards certain people and snakes but now one of my dudes was GD, older and breaking bread now

it was like all hispanic gangs fin & folks hated us equally and somewhat teamed up for the common enemy. i got more stories but no more to tell.




underboss
underboss
Posts: 1573
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby Allinyourhood » September 10th, 2014, 9:32 am

I have gotten shot 3 different times all in the 90s...

1st time I got shot on my back between my shoulder in a gun shootout with the Spanish cobras on Fullerton and lavergne when we was claiming black hawk park,it was like 5 of us vs 3 carloads of them and got shot after 2 minutes of shooting as I was moving my position.
2nd time I got bucked by a shotgun in my car on Belmont and Cicero as I just finished dropping off 1 of the brothers,an IG and MLD who were cousins rode up next to me and stuck a shotgun thru the passenger side window from a van and let loose and hit me on my lower back just missing my spine but hit sum nerves and lost a kydney and took 3 months of therapy to walk again,thanks to god.
3rd time I got shot on my shoulder and leg on a hit they did to us in my hood from the Latin eagles.

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby chitowntdawg » September 10th, 2014, 3:28 pm

Damn brother how many lives u got :tiphat:

captain
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: March 24th, 2013, 2:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: CHITOWN MKN IMPERIOR GANGSTA KILLA EBK

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby RIIS PARK KINGZ » September 11th, 2014, 11:39 pm

DECENT AMOUNT OF TIMEZ GETTIN SHOT AT BT ONCE GOT GRAZED BY DEM YAKZ

MKN

associate
Posts: 110
Joined: December 13th, 2012, 3:34 am
Location: Milwaukee South Side
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Run Up Or Shut Up

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby SickTrouble32 » November 13th, 2014, 12:20 am

Does getting sliced with a utility knife down the back during an alley gang brawl count?! Posted with some of my boys and some Insane Unknowns in crowntown. Spanish folksk rolled up big time since we had a beef with one of the leaders. I'm boxing with one foo, next thing I know I feel this big ass fucking scrape down my shit and I drop to my knees and get beat on. Somehow, next thing I remember is getting rushed to our local watering hole at the time and getting patched up by the coast guard EMT bartender lady cuz I didn't wanna go to the hospital. Woke up the next day in bed hurting. Didn't do shit for about 2 and a half months, but after that I was back out there, ready to die again. Honorable mention for busting at me in my ride... Mexican Posse13k(surk), 2-1 gangstersk(folksk), and Spanish hoebras(amor de culera)...

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 12:44 am

SickTrouble32 wrote:Does getting sliced with a utility knife down the back during an alley gang brawl count?! Posted with some of my boys and some Insane Unknowns in crowntown. Spanish folksk rolled up big time since we had a beef with one of the leaders. I'm boxing with one foo, next thing I know I feel this big ass fucking scrape down my shit and I drop to my knees and get beat on. Somehow, next thing I remember is getting rushed to our local watering hole at the time and getting patched up by the coast guard EMT bartender lady cuz I didn't wanna go to the hospital. Woke up the next day in bed hurting. Didn't do shit for about 2 and a half months, but after that I was back out there, ready to die again. Honorable mention for busting at me in my ride... Mexican Posse13k(surk), 2-1 gangstersk(folksk), and Spanish hoebras(amor de culera)...
u king?

associate
Posts: 110
Joined: December 13th, 2012, 3:34 am
Location: Milwaukee South Side
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Run Up Or Shut Up

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby SickTrouble32 » November 13th, 2014, 1:01 am

chitowntdawg wrote:
SickTrouble32 wrote:Does getting sliced with a utility knife down the back during an alley gang brawl count?! Posted with some of my boys and some Insane Unknowns in crowntown. Spanish folksk rolled up big time since we had a beef with one of the leaders. I'm boxing with one foo, next thing I know I feel this big ass fucking scrape down my shit and I drop to my knees and get beat on. Somehow, next thing I remember is getting rushed to our local watering hole at the time and getting patched up by the coast guard EMT bartender lady cuz I didn't wanna go to the hospital. Woke up the next day in bed hurting. Didn't do shit for about 2 and a half months, but after that I was back out there, ready to die again. Honorable mention for busting at me in my ride... Mexican Posse13k(surk), 2-1 gangstersk(folksk), and Spanish hoebras(amor de culera)...
u king?

Nah , finball southside miltown

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 2:47 am

SickTrouble32 wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:
SickTrouble32 wrote:Does getting sliced with a utility knife down the back during an alley gang brawl count?! Posted with some of my boys and some Insane Unknowns in crowntown. Spanish folksk rolled up big time since we had a beef with one of the leaders. I'm boxing with one foo, next thing I know I feel this big ass fucking scrape down my shit and I drop to my knees and get beat on. Somehow, next thing I remember is getting rushed to our local watering hole at the time and getting patched up by the coast guard EMT bartender lady cuz I didn't wanna go to the hospital. Woke up the next day in bed hurting. Didn't do shit for about 2 and a half months, but after that I was back out there, ready to die again. Honorable mention for busting at me in my ride... Mexican Posse13k(surk), 2-1 gangstersk(folksk), and Spanish hoebras(amor de culera)...
u king?

Nah , finball southside miltown
what brothas were you hanhin with in ct?

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 2:53 am

Hangin

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 343
Joined: September 14th, 2014, 4:49 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: trustnone

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 3:48 am

chitowntdawg wrote:????For those really out there that have been popped ....how you feel after your recovery ?did it change anything ? And how you feel goin back out there to the streets


Only hot ones u ever took was when u was takin polish sausage up your ass homo thug. I knew u were a fraud when u postef a story bout some chick fuckin a dog wit th pwanut buttet or some ridiculous bullshit ass story like that. I ant believe niggas let that slide. That was ur 2nd or 3rd horrible story on here

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 3:59 am

You claim you on shit yet you never wanna say who you bang for ....you a damn fraud ....thats why everybody been pullin yo ho card ...yo gig is up :lol:

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 343
Joined: September 14th, 2014, 4:49 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: trustnone

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 4:04 am

chitowntdawg wrote:You claim you on shit yet you never wanna say who you bang for ....you a damn fraud ....thats why everybody been pullin yo ho card ...yo gig is up :lol:


No one pulled my card u bitch u just cried about the pothole dhit cuz u never seen a block tht got tore up by bullet holss that turn big after years of corrosion u pussy

Real nigas dont advertise what they bang on a forum do u know how stupid u sound . Niggas who actually bang got real shit to deal with .. we int gonna be on here giving info up like fake ass niggs.

Only other real niggas from albany park on here is 4800savage and gogeta.

U niggas not about that life period. Only a few niggas on bere bang period . Im talking less than 6-7 niggas and only 3-4 who post often

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 4:22 am

AP_Mastermind wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:You claim you on shit yet you never wanna say who you bang for ....you a damn fraud ....thats why everybody been pullin yo ho card ...yo gig is up :lol:


No one pulled my card u bitch u just cried about the pothole dhit cuz u never seen a block tht got tore up by bullet holss that turn big after years of corrosion u pussy

Real nigas dont advertise what they bang on a forum do u know how stupid u sound . Niggas who actually bang got real shit to deal with .. we int gonna be on here giving info up like fake ass niggs.

Only other real niggas from albany park on here is 4800savage and gogeta.

U niggas not about that life period. Only a few niggas on bere bang period . Im talking less than 6-7 niggas and only 3-4 who post often
imma be straight up with you .....when yousteady catch feelings at other peoples posts and opinions ......guess what? you a ho.....when you steady tryna get yo way like you do....guess what? You a ho....i never came on here fakin shit or net bangin someone asked what i was and i repped ...like i should i might add.....so if you really bout that life bro quit that ho act....and all is well

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Postby Greenghost2212 » November 17th, 2014, 7:58 am

chitowntdawg wrote:Or if havnt been popped but was a close call


MY CLOSEST CALL WASN'T EVEN BANGIN IT WAS WHEN I GOT SET UP BY THIS SS BITCH AROUND 2000. ONE OF THE GZ HAD A 45 DEAD IN MY FACE ON THE 5 ONLY THING SAVED MY ASS WAS I KNEW ONE OF THE NIGGAS CUZ HE WAS FUCKIN WIT MY CUZ LOL. TOLD ME THEY POKED LIKE 10 NIGGAS OFF THE PL LOL.

Previous

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google Feedfetcher and 83 guests