white sgd's

sin1077
major
major

Re: white sgd's

Post by sin1077 » September 21st, 2014, 7:13 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Belden suspect as hell. How you Latin Folks and you don't know the demo? It used to be that the ONLY Latin Folks who could recruit in the pen were SGD's. The cross unites the different families within the Latin Folks... "All is One". If you from Belden you either never been locked up or never got the real scoop from your OG's.
Amor folks you know your shit. I'm surprised you know bout da cross, I had niggas talking shit to me on here bout me having da cross in my avatar like "why you got a Gaylord cross in ur avatar" LOL.

All is still one folks.

SGDn Tk Folks

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » September 21st, 2014, 8:51 pm

Hey folks considering your one of the only legit latin folks on here I wanted to ask you something.

We got Insane Folks, Almighty Folks, Gangster Folks, and even at 1 time Maniac Folks.

You had mentioned the Insane family earlier and I was wondering if you remember back in da early to mid 90's when Maniacs and Cobras were still cool but had a rivalry when da Maniac's tried creating the Maniac family to compete with da Insanes?

Maniacs were somewhat succesful at 1st with da Maniac Latin Jivers, Maniac Latin Lovers, Maniac Latin Stylers, Maniac Cambell Boys, and even a long time ago supposedly Maniac OA's.

But of course they fucked that up cause they were trying to goon mobs into joining them.

They even tried to pressure us back then into riding Maniac, but there was no way because we were real tight with da Cobras back then.

We weren't gonna ride Insane either cause we've always had our own thing going on with da Spanish Gangster thing, we're G's before anything else.

So my question is this how did southside mobs like ya'll SDz and 22 boys end up with that Insane moniker? I always thought ya'll picked it up b4 the Insane family even formed. If you don't wanna put that out there that's cool.

SGDn Tk Folks Amor

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » September 22nd, 2014, 10:11 am

That's a good question my brother. There's deep history to the mob but most of it I would prefer to keep off this page.

This to me is Chicago history. I'll keep it vague.

We went from Almighty Satan Disciples to Insane Satan Disciples to Insane Gangster Satan Disciples.

My big bro got ISD tatted. He a late 80's SD.

New bootys and neutrons might not realize how big of a factor the Cobras was/is. In the old book you can see the 6, the diamond and the forks. Do the math. We were a much smaller mob and I don't think our numbers came till the late 80s and 90s. It's not that we were beneath any mob we just didn't have the same prominence to ensure the sort of influence I'm speaking of. We took Insane to honor the Cobras and historically are the only Insanes under the fork. This came from prison and connecting with the Cobras and GDs. The rest are loyal to the Cobras and under you know what. But things aint what they used to be and thats dead and gone. Tell them Cobras on Western to stop dropping the forks and pretending it's for the Maniacs who aint nowhere to be seen in that hood lol. :facepalm: Don't get me started on the Cobras by the Taylors.

The 'G' on the other hand you need to get at me off here.

IGSDw FOLKS
A.M.O.R.

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 2nd, 2016, 5:38 am

^^^^ This nigga the only nigga I believe ever carried any weight for a mob on this site.
This why I stopped coming on here cause I can't even chop it up with a real nigga on here bout real shit cause anything to DEEP I post all you fucking trolls will just run with it and use it to false flag SMH.
Ay DPfolks holler at me I got something to ask you I will shoot u my email.

SGDn Tk

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » February 2nd, 2016, 6:17 pm

Aye sin,dp definitely know his shit.he knew most of terror town D's when they was strong on 51st

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » February 2nd, 2016, 7:40 pm

As an unrelated question, how are White neutrons aligned in prison?

Or neutrons of any race actually. How do Black and Latino neutrons survive in prison? ;d

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » February 2nd, 2016, 11:08 pm

PC :lol: They pretend they got mental health issues :lol:

MILROCKZ
prospect

Post by MILROCKZ » February 3rd, 2016, 9:54 pm

I'm not from the CHI, but I seen ya'll posted there's No Maniac Family alliance anymore, so is there still a Insane Familia Alliance?

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » February 3rd, 2016, 10:24 pm

I knew a white SGD from DA old school nigga Name started with a B

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » February 3rd, 2016, 11:17 pm

hXr1ZnYmznDXimnwC6JZRh7FgON.jpg
hXr1ZnYmznDXimnwC6JZRh7FgON.jpg (117.22 KiB) Viewed 1833 times
Hope you aint talkin bout Bernie! He got popped like 2 years ago.. Hope they still ain't stringing him along anymore and finally let him RIP. :rasta: :lol:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » February 3rd, 2016, 11:44 pm

:lol: Nah not Bernie just don't want to throw out names like that

southboi
captain
captain

Post by southboi » February 4th, 2016, 12:38 am

In the joint its more about race depending where your housed if you don't bang usually you won't be put with gang bangers vice versa sgd is considered Latin folks which has a lot white dudes I knew a bunch of white SD and even a white mickey cobra who had rank in the joint cuz of his size a real life debo he was an enforcer

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » February 6th, 2016, 11:02 pm

IG BELDEN IS DAT U RAZZ LIL BITCH :lol:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » February 6th, 2016, 11:34 pm

I bet its hectic being a full time coward.I mean learning the skills of ducking mfs n tucking your tail gotta be stressful :whaat: shit really ugly when females treat a mf worse than dudes do.haven't heard ya name in a decade in the streets.everybody be like that Lil bitch nigga ain't on shit :whaat: