white sgd's

corporal
corporal
Posts: 286
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

white sgd's

Postby IG Belden » August 22nd, 2014, 11:54 pm

I ain't been to prison so i wanna know how it works for white sgd's in prison. Cuz yall technically part of the gdn and gdn don't allow whites so is white sgd's recognized and respected in the joint?




corporal
corporal
Posts: 282
Joined: November 19th, 2013, 9:52 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: none

Re: white sgd's

Postby Armando13124 » August 23rd, 2014, 12:51 am

nah they align with folkz regardless. if they white theyll align with the hispanic folks.

colonel
colonel
Posts: 687
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 12:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Re: white sgd's

Postby backintheday » August 23rd, 2014, 11:23 am

What dude say, Latin Folks is they own mob in the joint. They be alright with the Black Folks though.

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: white sgd's

Postby 2wo-G » August 23rd, 2014, 1:24 pm

Whites not allowed in GDN?


superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: white sgd's

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 23rd, 2014, 2:45 pm

THE ONLY MOB I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY WHITES WAS BPSN. GDN KN AND AVLN GOT WHITES.

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: white sgd's

Postby sin1077 » August 25th, 2014, 8:48 pm

@IGbelden I thought u were more with it than this SMH. Either your really young or your not in tune with da streets. SGDn is its own mob and not a part of GDn we ride with latin folks in da joint. Yeah we're cousins with GDs but that's it we don't get in their business and they don't get into ours. And as far as cousins go we we're also cousins with cobras, igs, and eagles at one point so u can see that don't mean much nowadays. White SGDs ride with us regardless of skin color like black SGDs that shit don't matter in da joint or on da streets they're still brothers. And for your info white GDs sre honored in da joint IDK where u got that from, if they weren't them Cicero HELLZONE GDs woulda came home long ago (they almost did too cause even though they're honored they're not always respected as they should be). Are u even from da chi?

SGDn Tk

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: white sgd's

Postby hiighassniigga » August 25th, 2014, 8:52 pm

sin1077 wrote:@IGbelden I thought u were more with it than this SMH. Either your really young or your not in tune with da streets. SGDn is its own mob and not a part of GDn we ride with latin folks in da joint. Yeah we're cousins with GDs but that's it we don't get in their business and they don't get into ours. And as far as cousins go we we're also cousins with cobras, igs, and eagles at one point so u can see that don't mean much nowadays. White SGDs ride with us regardless of skin color like black SGDs that shit don't matter in da joint or on da streets they're still brothers. And for your info white GDs sre honored in da joint IDK where u got that from, if they weren't them Cicero HELLZONE GDs woulda came home long ago (they almost did too cause even though they're honored they're not always respected as they should be). Are u even from da chi?

SGDn Tk


nigga exposed himself wit this question :lol: aint no real ig gotta ask this igs n sgds used to be tight in the 90s n ay u ever heard of a ig that used to be a sgd named magic? he a miami ig now he been one for yrs but before he moved he was sgd but then he flipped jungle ig

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: white sgd's

Postby sin1077 » August 25th, 2014, 9:57 pm

That's what I been saying these niggas stay exposing themselves with the shit they say or ask LOL! These niggas so outta tune they don't realize how ridiculous the shit they write is. And yeah I knew magic he had a brother called mara that was with us too. How did you know magic though?

SGDn Tk

prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: May 23rd, 2013, 6:25 pm
Location: Johannesburg
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Hillbrow

Re: white sgd's

Postby hillbrow » August 25th, 2014, 10:35 pm

sin1077 wrote:That's what I been saying these niggas stay exposing themselves with the shit they say or ask LOL! These niggas so outta tune they don't realize how ridiculous the shit they write is. And yeah I knew magic he had a brother called mara that was with us too. How did you know magic though?

SGDn Tk




Wanna snuggle homie?

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: white sgd's

Postby hiighassniigga » August 26th, 2014, 9:11 am

sin1077 wrote:That's what I been saying these niggas stay exposing themselves with the shit they say or ask LOL! These niggas so outta tune they don't realize how ridiculous the shit they write is. And yeah I knew magic he had a brother called mara that was with us too. How did you know magic though?

SGDn Tk


i used to be coo wit that nigga right before he moved to miami, we got into it before he left tho. i was breakin bread wit that nigga but we was drunk n he said some slick racist shit n we was jus never coo after that nigga was droppin the fin n all that, i seen buddy on old ass chicaghoodz chat room n that nigga was runnin off at the mouth typin away at his keyboard from florida

corporal
corporal
Posts: 286
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: white sgd's

Postby IG Belden » August 26th, 2014, 3:51 pm

Whatchu niggas mean i exposed myself. I know all that but i also know how black gds is about whites claimin any kind of gd especially in lock up. I personally seen black dudes tellin a white sgd that he can't claim it and this was in the county. But if yall want more proof that i was really in the streets ill give you this much. ...... its some maniacs and some cobras tryin to be cool wit each other right now. I dont do names on here but thats some shit i could only know bein in the chi. And you wont find that info anywhere on google or youtube

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: white sgd's

Postby sin1077 » August 26th, 2014, 6:17 pm

You gotta understand that da shit your saying is highly suspicious especially if your supposed to be a belden IG.

I don't get why I even gotta explain da mob to you if your a IG?

I'ma tell you one last time we ain't "a kind of GD" LOL WE ARE SGDZ! :facepalm:

Stop reading into the fact that it's GD with a S in front of it thats just a technicality and was never meant to mean
we were honoring GD's or that they had anything to do with us. :facepalm:

We are cousins with GDs THATS IT!

We are not a faction of GDs and never were, we are a completely separate Latin Folks mob just like IGSD's or MLD's.

The original brothers that started us in da joint were actually Eagles, Cobras, IGs, and Maniacs that where SGD came from (S=Spanish Cobras, G=Imperial Gangsters, D=Latin Disciples) GD's just gave us da blessing to use da name thats it.

That's why I find what your asking highly suspicious cause IGs were involved in our creation and why we still rock our version of da Gangster Crown.

If you really saw GD's fucking with a white SGD in county that shit don't make sense cause we are on count with da Latin Folks not them. :shrug:

If they had a problem with him claiming SGD then they would have to take it up with the Latin Folks cause we don't take orders from them.

When I was younger I had GD's fuck around saying I should drop the S and the light and come home, but they were just fucking around it was never on some aggressive shit.

Maybe this will clear up some shit for you, but I still doubt if your really IG if you think white GDs aren't honored especially when you got decks like Hellzone with mostly mexicans or Blue City with a shitload of whiteboys :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: white sgd's

Postby sin1077 » August 26th, 2014, 6:25 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
sin1077 wrote:That's what I been saying these niggas stay exposing themselves with the shit they say or ask LOL! These niggas so outta tune they don't realize how ridiculous the shit they write is. And yeah I knew magic he had a brother called mara that was with us too. How did you know magic though?

SGDn Tk


i used to be coo wit that nigga right before he moved to miami, we got into it before he left tho. i was breakin bread wit that nigga but we was drunk n he said some slick racist shit n we was jus never coo after that nigga was droppin the fin n all that, i seen buddy on old ass chicaghoodz chat room n that nigga was runnin off at the mouth typin away at his keyboard from florida


Yeah I knew him since he 1st turned out SGD with his brother Mara in Piper when he was 15. He got locked up right away though cause him and another brother robbed some rich jew lady at the Jewel parking lot in Highland Park and he got caught up for that and was in juvi for like 2 years. After he got out though I hardly ever kicked it with him again cause thats when Piper was on some renegade shit for a while. Thats funny you knew him though. BTW what they call you on da street cause I might have met you before, and besides Magic and Snoopy did you know any other SGDz?

boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Location: Burlington Wis.
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral

Re: white sgd's

Postby Greasers712 » August 27th, 2014, 1:39 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
sin1077 wrote:That's what I been saying these niggas stay exposing themselves with the shit they say or ask LOL! These niggas so outta tune they don't realize how ridiculous the shit they write is. And yeah I knew magic he had a brother called mara that was with us too. How did you know magic though?

SGDn Tk


i used to be coo wit that nigga right before he moved to miami, we got into it before he left tho. i was breakin bread wit that nigga but we was drunk n he said some slick racist shit n we was jus never coo after that nigga was droppin the fin n all that, i seen buddy on old ass chicaghoodz chat room n that nigga was runnin off at the mouth typin away at his keyboard from florida




Did he call you out for wanting watermelon to go with your fried chicken at KFC?

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 304
Joined: April 13th, 2014, 7:34 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: No Friends

Re: white sgd's

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » September 21st, 2014, 9:48 am

Belden suspect as hell. How you Latin Folks and you don't know the demo? It used to be that the ONLY Latin Folks who could recruit in the pen were SGD's. The cross unites the different families within the Latin Folks... "All is One". If you from Belden you either never been locked up or never got the real scoop from your OG's.

fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 17th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: white sgd's

Postby Hornet53 » September 21st, 2014, 10:26 am

sin1077 wrote:You gotta understand that da shit your saying is highly suspicious especially if your supposed to be a belden IG.

I don't get why I even gotta explain da mob to you if your a IG?

I'ma tell you one last time we ain't "a kind of GD" LOL WE ARE SGDZ! :facepalm:

Stop reading into the fact that it's GD with a S in front of it thats just a technicality and was never meant to mean
we were honoring GD's or that they had anything to do with us. :facepalm:

We are cousins with GDs THATS IT!

We are not a faction of GDs and never were, we are a completely separate Latin Folks mob just like IGSD's or MLD's.

The original brothers that started us in da joint were actually Eagles, Cobras, IGs, and Maniacs that where SGD came from (S=Spanish Cobras, G=Imperial Gangsters, D=Latin Disciples) GD's just gave us da blessing to use da name thats it.

That's why I find what your asking highly suspicious cause IGs were involved in our creation and why we still rock our version of da Gangster Crown.

If you really saw GD's fucking with a white SGD in county that shit don't make sense cause we are on count with da Latin Folks not them. :shrug:

If they had a problem with him claiming SGD then they would have to take it up with the Latin Folks cause we don't take orders from them.

When I was younger I had GD's fuck around saying I should drop the S and the light and come home, but they were just fucking around it was never on some aggressive shit.

Maybe this will clear up some shit for you, but I still doubt if your really IG if you think white GDs aren't honored especially when you got decks like Hellzone with mostly mexicans or Blue City with a shitload of whiteboys :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks


So sgd when y'all first started there was no ties with Gdz?

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 304
Joined: April 13th, 2014, 7:34 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: No Friends

Re: white sgd's

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » September 21st, 2014, 10:47 am

Latin Folks have our own structure. Folks is confused because they must not really be plugged. Old concept, New concept, OCG... these books have left little to the imagination so if brothers really on count as Latin Folks then these questions should be irrelevant to you.

Prison in the 80's and 90's was a different game. You studied your book and you grew as a man and as a warrior. At one point everyone was supposed to grow to embrace the Spanish Growth & Development concept and abandon the old ways no matter what Nation you claimed.

Of course all that changed.

Things are not b&w. IGSD wasn't always IGSD, G26 wasn't always G26 and so on. Nations evolved in name, literature, location and lingo.

My circle 30 and up. I ain't fucking with most of these youngsters.

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 343
Joined: September 14th, 2014, 4:49 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: trustnone

Re: white sgd's

Postby AP_Mastermind » September 21st, 2014, 1:09 pm

Theres a white sgd name bizzy g who be rapping

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: white sgd's

Postby sin1077 » September 21st, 2014, 4:47 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Latin Folks have our own structure. Folks is confused because they must not really be plugged. Old concept, New concept, OCG... these books have left little to the imagination so if brothers really on count as Latin Folks then these questions should be irrelevant to you.

Prison in the 80's and 90's was a different game. You studied your book and you grew as a man and as a warrior. At one point everyone was supposed to grow to embrace the Spanish Growth & Development concept and abandon the old ways no matter what Nation you claimed.

Of course all that changed.

Things are not b&w. IGSD wasn't always IGSD, G26 wasn't always G26 and so on. Nations evolved in name, literature, location and lingo.

My circle 30 and up. I ain't fucking with most of these youngsters.



Thank you Folks finally a real nigga on here that actually knows da demo...much repsect.

I've been telling these niggas this shit for years, yet even though they're all supposedly official don't none of em know shit LOL!

I've already said numerous times we started off as a prison gang not as a faction of GDs. Da brothers that created this thing of ours were all from different Latin Folks mobs.

In fact we started off specifically because the Latin Folks didn't want 2 be taking orders from GD folks. So basically if you came into Sheridan or other joints back then and were Latin Folks YOU HAD TO RIDE SGD OR YOU GOT DA BRAKES BEAT OFF YOU LOL.

When u got out u could go back 2 ur ould mob, but alotta niggas liked what we put together and took da SGD concept 2 da streets and that's where da orginal northside SGDz came from.

But most these niggas on here claim 2 be in tune yet they don't know any of this, they still think we started off in da late 90's/early 00's like were new 2 da game not realizing we got alotta history in da Chi SMH.
7
Folks u shouldn't even bother trying 2 school these young niggas cause I've said all this shit numerous times but it goes in 1 ear and out da other. And these new school niggas got da nerve 2 question whether I'm really SGD when I've been with da shits since the get go. Its actually funny 2 be G checked by a bunch of trolls who are impressed with that phony yak Armando yet don't even know what da ULO was or what da BORG was SMH.

SGDn Tk Folks

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 304
Joined: April 13th, 2014, 7:34 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: No Friends

Re: white sgd's

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » September 21st, 2014, 5:23 pm

It's AMOR to my SGDs. Folks think everything in Chicago answer to Larry point blank.

I know bout the ULO started by the Cobras, LDz, Eagles and IGz. That's why this Belden nikka a goofball. You not from a new booty mob you folks got no excuse not to know nothing.

What about the Insane family, and chairman David Ayala of the Insane Gangster 26 before they dropped the I? Why aint David calling it for the 26 now? This is basic Chicago shit.

Why do we stand left over right with the right foot forward?

And these same brothers can't even tell you what A.M.O.R. means. These nikkas might be in the streets but they for sure aint in the system cause they would be knowing a lot more than they do.

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: white sgd's

Postby sin1077 » September 21st, 2014, 7:13 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Belden suspect as hell. How you Latin Folks and you don't know the demo? It used to be that the ONLY Latin Folks who could recruit in the pen were SGD's. The cross unites the different families within the Latin Folks... "All is One". If you from Belden you either never been locked up or never got the real scoop from your OG's.


Amor folks you know your shit. I'm surprised you know bout da cross, I had niggas talking shit to me on here bout me having da cross in my avatar like "why you got a Gaylord cross in ur avatar" LOL.

All is still one folks.

SGDn Tk Folks

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: white sgd's

Postby sin1077 » September 21st, 2014, 8:51 pm

Hey folks considering your one of the only legit latin folks on here I wanted to ask you something.

We got Insane Folks, Almighty Folks, Gangster Folks, and even at 1 time Maniac Folks.

You had mentioned the Insane family earlier and I was wondering if you remember back in da early to mid 90's when Maniacs and Cobras were still cool but had a rivalry when da Maniac's tried creating the Maniac family to compete with da Insanes?

Maniacs were somewhat succesful at 1st with da Maniac Latin Jivers, Maniac Latin Lovers, Maniac Latin Stylers, Maniac Cambell Boys, and even a long time ago supposedly Maniac OA's.

But of course they fucked that up cause they were trying to goon mobs into joining them.

They even tried to pressure us back then into riding Maniac, but there was no way because we were real tight with da Cobras back then.

We weren't gonna ride Insane either cause we've always had our own thing going on with da Spanish Gangster thing, we're G's before anything else.

So my question is this how did southside mobs like ya'll SDz and 22 boys end up with that Insane moniker? I always thought ya'll picked it up b4 the Insane family even formed. If you don't wanna put that out there that's cool.

SGDn Tk Folks Amor

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 304
Joined: April 13th, 2014, 7:34 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: No Friends

Re: white sgd's

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » September 22nd, 2014, 10:11 am

That's a good question my brother. There's deep history to the mob but most of it I would prefer to keep off this page.

This to me is Chicago history. I'll keep it vague.

We went from Almighty Satan Disciples to Insane Satan Disciples to Insane Gangster Satan Disciples.

My big bro got ISD tatted. He a late 80's SD.

New bootys and neutrons might not realize how big of a factor the Cobras was/is. In the old book you can see the 6, the diamond and the forks. Do the math. We were a much smaller mob and I don't think our numbers came till the late 80s and 90s. It's not that we were beneath any mob we just didn't have the same prominence to ensure the sort of influence I'm speaking of. We took Insane to honor the Cobras and historically are the only Insanes under the fork. This came from prison and connecting with the Cobras and GDs. The rest are loyal to the Cobras and under you know what. But things aint what they used to be and thats dead and gone. Tell them Cobras on Western to stop dropping the forks and pretending it's for the Maniacs who aint nowhere to be seen in that hood lol. :facepalm: Don't get me started on the Cobras by the Taylors.

The 'G' on the other hand you need to get at me off here.


IGSDw FOLKS
A.M.O.R.

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: white sgd's

Postby sin1077 » February 2nd, 2016, 5:38 am

^^^^ This nigga the only nigga I believe ever carried any weight for a mob on this site.
This why I stopped coming on here cause I can't even chop it up with a real nigga on here bout real shit cause anything to DEEP I post all you fucking trolls will just run with it and use it to false flag SMH.
Ay DPfolks holler at me I got something to ask you I will shoot u my email.

SGDn Tk

superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Re: white sgd's

Postby G Mac » February 2nd, 2016, 6:17 pm

Aye sin,dp definitely know his shit.he knew most of terror town D's when they was strong on 51st

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests