WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

BorinquenPR
corporal
corporal
Posts: 299
Joined: July 24th, 2014, 11:36 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 8:53 pm

bro your sitting comfortable and safe behind a computer making up stories about me.. :lol: im not even reading your shit..

1. I'm not from New York.. when did I say I was from New York?..
2. I'm from Puerto Rico.. I don't give a fuck about Chi or New York..
3. Your making stories about me.. your booty hurt about something I don't even understand.. why do you care what I said about Humboldt Park.. fuck Humboldt park.. that's my opinion..
4. I'm here.. you can always come by and get bodied.. if you don't believe me..
5. Whether you "think"... means shit too me..

finally.. your STRAIGHT BITCH.. for starting an argument with me.. but not wanting to back your shit up offline..

:tiphat: .. if you decide to man up let me know.. otherwise I'm not going to sit here and continue this with you..



Dro7414
major
major
Posts: 530
Joined: January 20th, 2013, 1:11 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by Dro7414 » August 19th, 2014, 9:27 pm

King Lord wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:Yaks and cobras are the only gangs in hp thats really hanging out and doin things on a large scale. And for the most part they the only ones bustin any guns. Dragons get it in but they too small to compete with yaks and cobras on some money makin.
So u ont feel Kings got it! Want they jus catching bodies a couple weeks back Joe! Seem like they bustin plenty guns Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:

They aint on it like yaks and cobras. Its a few sets thats still hanging out tough but the dragons are honestly fuckin them kings up. I seen some of your other posts so dont think im sayin this shit just cuz im folks. I am ck and dk all fuckin day. But im just statin facts.
Nah all is well that's what I'm askin for is yo opinion! I can't get mad at that... :tiphat: which one u think deeper kings or yaks or dragons in HP?
OK OK.... if any of them was to get into it wit travs ghosts or Mafias in HP who u think would stand tall or possibly win in a war wit them? :ohhh:


Yaks and kings is the deepest in hp with cobras right behind them. Cobras aint got numbers like yaks and kings but they way deeper than anyone else in the park. Cobras are only on shit in hp though. Most of the Hermosa ones is pussy except for dickens which is ylo anyway.

You ain't fixin to make this a black latino thing is you? Alotta blacks be thinkin all latino gangs is pussy. But to answer i really don't know anything about travs in hp. Im 24 and aint banged in a good minute. Got me a shorty and a normal job. But I cant see lords takin land from yaks or snakes. They might win some battles and even some wars should it ever happen but not to the point where they could take they land. Shit would never pop off anyway. Lords aint gonna just try and push out some latin folks. They would see that as unneccesary conflict.
Boy I already no 12's ain't think in bout it I'm jus tryna c wat others think about lords takin over Mexican territory... and this ain't a race thing its perspective thing... on Chief! Mighty thou! :tiphat:
damn lord i thought u were righteous ?u showin you true colors and they aint black n gold
Nah Mexicans jus be talkin hella reckless wit that "NIGGER KILLA" shit y'all b sayin! Wen y'all got black ppl in yo gang! That's y any gang that got Latin or Spanish in it a black man should not b involved in it Cuz statistics show Mexicans hate black ppl more than whites! On Chief! Ery word out ta my mouth is real! On the fin! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:
Aye Lord my question is this. Y u keep sayin no blacks should b in a Latin mobs cuz Mexicans r racist. But we're talkin bout HP and those r Puerto Rican mobs. I know there's Mexicans in them but Kings, Maniacs, Cobras, Dragons etc. were started by PR's. So y u keep talkin bout blacks in Mexican gangs for?

Dro7414
major
major
Posts: 530
Joined: January 20th, 2013, 1:11 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by Dro7414 » August 19th, 2014, 9:36 pm

Greasers712 wrote:No bullshit but has anyone from HP seen or heard anything bout a new GayLords on North Ave. and Rockwell? Been hearing stuff but who knows I don't make it over there very often.
@Greasers712 I don't know where u got ur info but that shit is false. I don't stay in HP anymore but still got fam there & I'm always up & down North Ave. & Division when I visit & I know ain't NO GL's gonna set up on North Ave & Rockwell without that shit getting shut the fuck down. :2cents:

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Dro7414 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:[quote="IG Belden"]Yaks and cobras are the only gangs in hp thats really hanging out and doin things on a large scale. And for the most part they the only ones bustin any guns. Dragons get it in but they too small to compete with yaks and cobras on some money makin.
So u ont feel Kings got it! Want they jus catching bodies a couple weeks back Joe! Seem like they bustin plenty guns Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:

They aint on it like yaks and cobras. Its a few sets thats still hanging out tough but the dragons are honestly fuckin them kings up. I seen some of your other posts so dont think im sayin this shit just cuz im folks. I am ck and dk all fuckin day. But im just statin facts.
Nah all is well that's what I'm askin for is yo opinion! I can't get mad at that... :tiphat: which one u think deeper kings or yaks or dragons in HP?
OK OK.... if any of them was to get into it wit travs ghosts or Mafias in HP who u think would stand tall or possibly win in a war wit them? :ohhh:


Yaks and kings is the deepest in hp with cobras right behind them. Cobras aint got numbers like yaks and kings but they way deeper than anyone else in the park. Cobras are only on shit in hp though. Most of the Hermosa ones is pussy except for dickens which is ylo anyway.

You ain't fixin to make this a black latino thing is you? Alotta blacks be thinkin all latino gangs is pussy. But to answer i really don't know anything about travs in hp. Im 24 and aint banged in a good minute. Got me a shorty and a normal job. But I cant see lords takin land from yaks or snakes. They might win some battles and even some wars should it ever happen but not to the point where they could take they land. Shit would never pop off anyway. Lords aint gonna just try and push out some latin folks. They would see that as unneccesary conflict.
Boy I already no 12's ain't think in bout it I'm jus tryna c wat others think about lords takin over Mexican territory... and this ain't a race thing its perspective thing... on Chief! Mighty thou! :tiphat:
damn lord i thought u were righteous ?u showin you true colors and they aint black n gold
Nah Mexicans jus be talkin hella reckless wit that "NIGGER KILLA" shit y'all b sayin! Wen y'all got black ppl in yo gang! That's y any gang that got Latin or Spanish in it a black man should not b involved in it Cuz statistics show Mexicans hate black ppl more than whites! On Chief! Ery word out ta my mouth is real! On the fin! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:
Aye Lord my question is this. Y u keep sayin no blacks should b in a Latin mobs cuz Mexicans r racist. But we're talkin bout HP and those r Puerto Rican mobs. I know there's Mexicans in them but Kings, Maniacs, Cobras, Dragons etc. were started by PR's. So y u keep talkin bout blacks in Mexican gangs for?[/quote]
Y do u think those mobs were started!? For betterment of their race PR mex don't matter! Not black ppl! So how do that look a black person screaming out some Latin shit and ain't nothing Latin about em!? Shit sound dumbas fuck to me tthat's y I don't condone blacks in Spanish mobs or vice versa! On chief!

Dro7414
major
major
Posts: 530
Joined: January 20th, 2013, 1:11 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by Dro7414 » August 19th, 2014, 10:07 pm

Aight 2 answer the original question. The niggas who said don't 1 mob run it is pretty much on point. The Kings still got their side of the park on lock wit the VL's holdin down the land right below the Kings. Maniacs run the east side of the park from Division on up towards North Ave & past North Ave. Cobras got from Division goin south towards Augusta. And Dragons hood starts at Augusta. I know there's other mobs in the park but that's who runs it as far as holdin down the most land. :2cents:

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 10:14 pm

Dro7414 wrote:Aight 2 answer the original question. The niggas who said don't 1 mob run it is pretty much on point. The Kings still got their side of the park on lock wit the VL's holdin down the land right below the Kings. Maniacs run the east side of the park from Division on up towards North Ave & past North Ave. Cobras got from Division goin south towards Augusta. And Dragons hood starts at Augusta. I know there's other mobs in the park but that's who runs it as far as holdin down the most land. :2cents:
Who the yaks beefin wit i n HP? Jus Kings cobras or everybody!?

User avatar
sin1077
major
major
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.
Location: Rosemont & Broadway

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by sin1077 » August 19th, 2014, 10:20 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:now that i think about it i think ur that other lame ass cottoro prconecption he was saying he was in the woods 2 :killself:
Hey you said your from 43rd in the yards. I grew up on 45th & Honore so how old are you cause we might've gone 2 school at Seward together?

SGDn Tk Folks

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am
Region: West
Affiliation: S/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » August 20th, 2014, 5:46 am

YOBFUCK CHIXAGO ESE PURO SOUTHSIDE

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Contact:

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 20th, 2014, 10:49 am

TROLL KILLA FUCK A 13 LOL

BorinquenPR
corporal
corporal
Posts: 299
Joined: July 24th, 2014, 11:36 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by BorinquenPR » August 20th, 2014, 1:52 pm

what a lame.. he re uses my insults.. :lol: :facepalm:

Dro7414
major
major
Posts: 530
Joined: January 20th, 2013, 1:11 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by Dro7414 » August 20th, 2014, 2:49 pm

King Lord wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:Aight 2 answer the original question. The niggas who said don't 1 mob run it is pretty much on point. The Kings still got their side of the park on lock wit the VL's holdin down the land right below the Kings. Maniacs run the east side of the park from Division on up towards North Ave & past North Ave. Cobras got from Division goin south towards Augusta. And Dragons hood starts at Augusta. I know there's other mobs in the park but that's who runs it as far as holdin down the most land. :2cents:
Who the yaks beefin wit i n HP? Jus Kings cobras or everybody!?
They b in2 it heavy wit the Cobras I know they been beefin hard wit them Haddon & Washtenaw snakes. And them & the Kings u know that ain't neva gonna stop. They pretty much go at any mob who come at them but it's mainly Cobra's & Kings that they really stay in2 it wit. :2cents:

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
boss
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 20th, 2014, 2:51 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:bro your sitting comfortable and safe behind a computer making up stories about me.. :lol: im not even reading your shit..

1. I'm not from New York.. when did I say I was from New York?..
2. I'm from Puerto Rico.. I don't give a fuck about Chi or New York..
3. Your making stories about me.. your booty hurt about something I don't even understand.. why do you care what I said about Humboldt Park.. fuck Humboldt park.. that's my opinion..
4. I'm here.. you can always come by and get bodied.. if you don't believe me..
5. Whether you "think"... means shit too me..

finally.. your STRAIGHT BITCH.. for starting an argument with me.. but not wanting to back your shit up offline..

:tiphat: .. if you decide to man up let me know.. otherwise I'm not going to sit here and continue this with you..
you werent prconception then
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=105512&p=1542552#p1542552
if you really sharing forum accounts with your family u living in the past still primo ol hand me down nigga and for the third time i gave you my adress all u had to say u was coming thru but na u was at work and then u werent going to work :cmon: :killself:

Jay Rock
boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by Jay Rock » August 20th, 2014, 2:59 pm

Niggas getting exposed left and right :lol:

Jay Rock
boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by Jay Rock » August 20th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Under his name it says not only band it says banned multi account. Told you he was setting up fights with himself :lol:

RIPANGELO
captain
captain
Posts: 410
Joined: October 25th, 2012, 7:42 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: #STRETCHGANGBITCH

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by RIPANGELO » August 20th, 2014, 3:36 pm

King Lord wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Not one whole gang controlled it ever....i wouldn't say kings, i think they lost a brother or 2 recently
Us Lords might take it over within the next 5 10 yes its already tvl uvl mivl in HP... they coming for the shit Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:
if the brothers or the yaks didnt recruit blacks they could of took it faster than that but that whole area will be fluorescent within the next couple of years
I honestly don't think any black person should b in a Latin gang! Cuz Mexicans is the most racist beings on earth! Fuckin filthy ass spics hate blacks more than a honky! And this is facts! But everything that's not owned by whites in HP will b owned by VICE LORDS! Mark my words! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY* :tiphat:
so how you feel bout them Spanish Vice Lords :ohhh: :whaat:

BorinquenPR
corporal
corporal
Posts: 299
Joined: July 24th, 2014, 11:36 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by BorinquenPR » August 20th, 2014, 4:23 pm

I exposed myself.. my mug been up here cause I aint no bitch.. I fight anybody.. and your HOE for continuing to bring up some shit that been settled 200 times..

Jay Rock a bitch 5TH is a bitch too... to bitches feeding off each other typical female shit.. lmao :lol:

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
boss
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 20th, 2014, 4:25 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:I exposed myself.. my mug been up here cause I aint no bitch.. I fight anybody.. and your HOE for continuing to bring up some shit that been settled 200 times..

Jay Rock a bitch 5TH is a bitch too... to bitches feeding off each other typical female shit.. lmao :lol:
:killself: :rip2:

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
boss
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 20th, 2014, 5:24 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Niggas getting exposed left and right :lol:
:2cents: :tiphat: :smh: :facepalm:

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 6:18 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:
King Lord wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Not one whole gang controlled it ever....i wouldn't say kings, i think they lost a brother or 2 recently
Us Lords might take it over within the next 5 10 yes its already tvl uvl mivl in HP... they coming for the shit Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:
if the brothers or the yaks didnt recruit blacks they could of took it faster than that but that whole area will be fluorescent within the next couple of years
I honestly don't think any black person should b in a Latin gang! Cuz Mexicans is the most racist beings on earth! Fuckin filthy ass spics hate blacks more than a honky! And this is facts! But everything that's not owned by whites in HP will b owned by VICE LORDS! Mark my words! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY* :tiphat:
so how you feel bout them Spanish Vice Lords :ohhh: :whaat:
I got an undying love for my Spanish Lords! All is well... but that don't take away the fact their struggle and their blood is different... all Spanish brothers in diff branches should flip SVL all black brothers in SVL should flip any other branch! RACISTS!? :ohhh: or *MIGHTY* ! :salute:

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
boss
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 20th, 2014, 6:47 pm

King Lord wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:
King Lord wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Not one whole gang controlled it ever....i wouldn't say kings, i think they lost a brother or 2 recently
Us Lords might take it over within the next 5 10 yes its already tvl uvl mivl in HP... they coming for the shit Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:
if the brothers or the yaks didnt recruit blacks they could of took it faster than that but that whole area will be fluorescent within the next couple of years
I honestly don't think any black person should b in a Latin gang! Cuz Mexicans is the most racist beings on earth! Fuckin filthy ass spics hate blacks more than a honky! And this is facts! But everything that's not owned by whites in HP will b owned by VICE LORDS! Mark my words! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY* :tiphat:
so how you feel bout them Spanish Vice Lords :ohhh: :whaat:
I got an undying love for my Spanish Lords! All is well... but that don't take away the fact their struggle and their blood is different... all Spanish brothers in diff branches should flip SVL all black brothers in SVL should flip any other branch! RACISTS!? :ohhh: or *MIGHTY* ! :salute:
u really contradicting yourself earlier joe you said mexicans racist wetbacks or something but u came off sideways with those words all im going to say is would you be saying those words in county or menard around fellow latin finballers........... :2cents:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by chitowntdawg » August 20th, 2014, 7:07 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:
King Lord wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Not one whole gang controlled it ever....i wouldn't say kings, i think they lost a brother or 2 recently
Us Lords might take it over within the next 5 10 yes its already tvl uvl mivl in HP... they coming for the shit Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:
if the brothers or the yaks didnt recruit blacks they could of took it faster than that but that whole area will be fluorescent within the next couple of years
I honestly don't think any black person should b in a Latin gang! Cuz Mexicans is the most racist beings on earth! Fuckin filthy ass spics hate blacks more than a honky! And this is facts! But everything that's not owned by whites in HP will b owned by VICE LORDS! Mark my words! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY* :tiphat:
so how you feel bout them Spanish Vice Lords :ohhh: :whaat:
I got an undying love for my Spanish Lords! All is well... but that don't take away the fact their struggle and their blood is different... all Spanish brothers in diff branches should flip SVL all black brothers in SVL should flip any other branch! RACISTS!? :ohhh: or *MIGHTY* ! :salute:
u really contradicting yourself earlier joe you said mexicans racist wetbacks or something but u came off sideways with those words all im going to say is would you be saying those words in county or menard around fellow latin finballers........... :2cents:
blacks ridin with svl or latinos ridin with vl .....how does that affect you personally ? Its obvious its apersonal opinion or issue and not nation wide ...racist? Or mighty?

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 7:12 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:
King Lord wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Not one whole gang controlled it ever....i wouldn't say kings, i think they lost a brother or 2 recently
Us Lords might take it over within the next 5 10 yes its already tvl uvl mivl in HP... they coming for the shit Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:
if the brothers or the yaks didnt recruit blacks they could of took it faster than that but that whole area will be fluorescent within the next couple of years
I honestly don't think any black person should b in a Latin gang! Cuz Mexicans is the most racist beings on earth! Fuckin filthy ass spics hate blacks more than a honky! And this is facts! But everything that's not owned by whites in HP will b owned by VICE LORDS! Mark my words! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY* :tiphat:
so how you feel bout them Spanish Vice Lords :ohhh: :whaat:
I got an undying love for my Spanish Lords! All is well... but that don't take away the fact their struggle and their blood is different... all Spanish brothers in diff branches should flip SVL all black brothers in SVL should flip any other branch! RACISTS!? :ohhh: or *MIGHTY* ! :salute:
u really contradicting yourself earlier joe you said mexicans racist wetbacks or something but u came off sideways with those words all im going to say is would you be saying those words in county or menard around fellow latin finballers........... :2cents:
What is u!? :cmon: who are u!? :cmon: besides that I'm jus drawin off my experience on here and life experience almost every mex got a problem wit a blk person for no apparent reason! Y!? Cuz y'all some racist hateful individuals! I'm cool wit a couple of y'all but the majority rules in this situation! And if a fin mex showed love he'll receive the same! *MIGHTY*

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 7:16 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:
King Lord wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Not one whole gang controlled it ever....i wouldn't say kings, i think they lost a brother or 2 recently
Us Lords might take it over within the next 5 10 yes its already tvl uvl mivl in HP... they coming for the shit Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:
if the brothers or the yaks didnt recruit blacks they could of took it faster than that but that whole area will be fluorescent within the next couple of years
I honestly don't think any black person should b in a Latin gang! Cuz Mexicans is the most racist beings on earth! Fuckin filthy ass spics hate blacks more than a honky! And this is facts! But everything that's not owned by whites in HP will b owned by VICE LORDS! Mark my words! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY* :tiphat:
so how you feel bout them Spanish Vice Lords :ohhh: :whaat:
I got an undying love for my Spanish Lords! All is well... but that don't take away the fact their struggle and their blood is different... all Spanish brothers in diff branches should flip SVL all black brothers in SVL should flip any other branch! RACISTS!? :ohhh: or *MIGHTY* ! :salute:
u really contradicting yourself earlier joe you said mexicans racist wetbacks or something but u came off sideways with those words all im going to say is would you be saying those words in county or menard around fellow latin finballers........... :2cents:
blacks ridin with svl or latinos ridin with vl .....how does that affect you personally ? Its obvious its apersonal opinion or issue and not nation wide ...racist? Or mighty?
Its other Lords on here ask them if its personal or a nation thing... :ohhh: I'll wait!

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by chitowntdawg » August 20th, 2014, 7:29 pm

Nah.. you ask your brothers Why black vl takin in latinos then and vice versa ....why dont you use your rank to veto this type of thing n make it law at your nxt session....im sure u can make it happen

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 7:53 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Nah.. you ask your brothers Why black vl takin in latinos then and vice versa ....why dont you use your rank to veto this type of thing n make it law at your nxt session....im sure u can make it happen
Do u really think EVERY BROTHER feels as I do!? Come on Joe stop being so naive! If u think the entire nation will listen to me at a G.O.A.L. if I requested all Latinos b kicked out ta the nation!? :facepalm: :cmon:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests