WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Postby chitowntdawg » August 19th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Oh ok that pic looks funny but kinda twisted.....what part of pilsen you stay by

boss
boss
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 2:24 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Oh ok that pic looks funny but kinda twisted.....what part of pilsen you stay by
im not from pilson bro i lived on 43 in the yards when i was younger im in aurora now :tiphat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » August 19th, 2014, 2:26 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:No bullshit but has anyone from HP seen or heard anything bout a new GayLords on North Ave. and Rockwell? Been hearing stuff but who knows I don't make it over there very often.

Yea they the hoods official shoe cleaners & drawers washers :tiphat:

Why do you even bother trolling a Midwest forum when your some pig fucker from down south????

Faggot like you be scarred to roll through HP even though its almost all white now a days.

An no shoe shining or draw washin for us Chico. You must have us confused with you papito puto faggot.

corporal
corporal
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 2:44 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
BorinquenPR wrote::smh: your slut ass came at me bitch.. now you want to say "don't take this shit seriously".. shut the fuck up.. I got to go to work.. but I holla at chu when I get back since you want to do this I'm more than happy to.. best believe that..

slut ass bitch :lol: you sound like a sendoff all gassed up u work at getting an extension on that welfare huh dont woof at me cottoro i already told u where im at im on west 26 getting a breaded wings at ricos with some other niggas bm slide thru if u think u a savage :whaat:

you aint about this life my nigga.. I fucking murder you with my hands.. messicunt niggas get no respect.. specially a net banging messicunt..

like I said let me get off work.. I come pay you a visit.. :tiphat:

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 2:49 pm

[quote="Greasers712"][quote="2wo-g"][quote="Greasers712"]No bullshit but has anyone from HP seen or heard anything bout a new GayLords on North Ave. and Rockwell? Been hearing stuff but who knows I don't make it over there very often.[/quote]
Yea they the hoods official shoe cleaners & drawers washers :tiphat:[/quote]

Why do you even bother trolling a Midwest forum when your some pig fucker from down south????

Faggot like you be scarred to roll through HP even though its almost all white now a days.

An no shoe shining or draw washin for us Chico. You must have us confused with you papito puto faggot.[/quote]

Hey dont be mad at me kuz Im telling the truth wey. You got such deep connects thru ya Gaylord FB group they know its the truth. But you right. It is getting more white, but not with some greasy working class polish gangbangers, with skinny jeans Starbucks sipping hipsters & soccer moms.

Dont worry tho, they may act a lil different from the greaser gang white power Gaylords of your day but they still have the same experience of no hygiene, hiding from colored ppl & having to lick the boots of latino gangbangers :tiphat:

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby Jay Rock » August 19th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Why you even in this thread because someone said spic? :lol: Get your dusty cowboot having ass out of here, go play in your mexican trailer park

og
og
Region: West

Postby Realspit » August 19th, 2014, 2:52 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:No bullshit but has anyone from HP seen or heard anything bout a new GayLords on North Ave. and Rockwell? Been hearing stuff but who knows I don't make it over there very often.

An no shoe shining or draw washin for us Chico. You must have us confused with you papito puto faggot.

Hey dont be mad at me kuz Im telling the truth wey. You got such deep connects thru ya Gaylord FB group they know its the truth. But you right. It is getting more white, but not with some greasy working class polish gangbangers, with skinny jeans Starbucks sipping hipsters & soccer moms.

Dont worry tho, they may act a lil different from the greaser gang white power Gaylords of your day but they still have the same experience of no hygiene, hiding from colored ppl & having to lick the boots of latino gangbangers :tiphat:

:lol:

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 2:54 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Why you even in this thread because someone said spic? :lol: Get your dusty cowboot having ass out of here, go play in your mexican trailer park

Why you talk about gangs when you aint even from the hood? :shrug: Theres a lot of questions without answers in this krazy world we live in canaa :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 2:55 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
BorinquenPR wrote::smh: your slut ass came at me bitch.. now you want to say "don't take this shit seriously".. shut the fuck up.. I got to go to work.. but I holla at chu when I get back since you want to do this I'm more than happy to.. best believe that..

slut ass bitch :lol: you sound like a sendoff all gassed up u work at getting an extension on that welfare huh dont woof at me cottoro i already told u where im at im on west 26 getting a breaded wings at ricos with some other niggas bm slide thru if u think u a savage :whaat:

you aint about this life my nigga.. I fucking murder you with my hands.. messicunt niggas get no respect.. specially a net banging messicunt..

i already told she waiting this is how i kno u aint in the field u think u goning run up on someone with hands pendejo u in the land not in new york stay up on your square before i or any other brother or right hander ends your life with that thought process boriquen :tiphat: :smh:

boss
boss

Postby Jay Rock » August 19th, 2014, 2:57 pm

I'm in the hood, how you know I ain't? You steady on Chicago dick soggy mouth ass nigga, come through my hood then you fucking mule, ill be back soon :tiphat:

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Jay Rock wrote:I'm in the hood, how you know I ain't? You steady on Chicago dick soggy mouth ass nigga, come through my hood then you fucking mule, ill be back soon :tiphat:

Trust me Ion need to know you irl to know you went to a mostly white high school :lol:

boss
boss

Postby Jay Rock » August 19th, 2014, 3:00 pm

I grew up in a PR/black hood you stupid :facepalm: Go hit the meth pipe :lol:

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 3:03 pm

If you say so bro :tiphat: Jus like you a part of some underground nationwide criminal syndicate and thats how you got ya high ranking Miami Zoe connections :lol:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » August 19th, 2014, 3:05 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

I'm sure you'd like to "think" that's how it is considering you and you FAM licks the boots of Klansmen where your at.

Now fall back and go mow some grass wetback.

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 3:15 pm

Damn greaser maybe yo swastika tattooed ass needs to spend more time around colored ppl or go to one of their barber shops so you can learn to roast kuz that shit was straight WEAK foo. Some watery ol "I am rubber you are glue" shit

But am I wrong? You bragging bout the "growing white power in HP" when the truth is its gentrified for upper class trust fund whites. Yall feared Gaylord set is full of 90lb whitebois with some deep Vnecks & Macklemore hair. They posted up on the block outside the cupcake shop & indie coffee lounge and when they see a Puerto Rican mother driving her kids to school they think its a driveby & run in fear to the nearest Jamba Juice. Jus like old times :tiphat:

corporal
corporal

Postby BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 4:31 pm

@respect_the_5th.. give me your full address.. im ready to go.. im not going to work today im ready to fuck you up on moment notice.. give me your full address..

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 4:43 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:^^^ :lol: nigga still taking addresses down

:lol: :facepalm: :smh: i already gave u my location and u sed u aint going to work i thought u were at work 4 hours ago joe
BorinquenPR wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

respect_the_5th wrote:
BorinquenPR wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

i already told she waiting this is how i kno u aint in the field u think u goning run up on someone with hands pendejo u in the land not in new york stay up on your square before i or any other brother or right hander ends your life with that thought process boriquen :tiphat: :smh:
heed my warning boriquen u seem like u got ur whole life ahead of u u can be someone somewhere mopping the floor :lol:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 4:46 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:@respect_the_5th.. give me your full address.. im ready to go.. im not going to work today im ready to fuck you up on moment notice.. give me your full address..

was the welfare office closed :killself:

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » August 19th, 2014, 5:05 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

yo bori you may be this tough guy u claim to be..... but you realize this tough guy act gets no respect in real life or the the net....and quit speakin reckless bout my people address the problem in front of you in this case 5th ....slip of the mouth n net woofin hold no weight ....i thought u knew?

corporal
corporal

Postby BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 6:44 pm

bro all I said was VLs run that side of the park.. this bitch ass Mexican talking mad shit.. I don't talk internet shit.. I want to fight.. I live to fight..

I don't disrespect nobody.. im not looking for tough boy points like this fuck boy.. I don't claim to be tough.. I'm real that's all I got.. I'm wiling to die for it.. so I don't know about you..

I didn't even ask for your address homboy.. I asked for that respect the 5th address.. he thinks I'm playing well I'm not.. try me..

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » August 19th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Huh? U just disrespected me n mines by sayin messicunts get no respect .....its just hard to believe yous guys bout anything with this net beefin or trollin whatever maybe the case .....and for all the real street players....the streets are callin.... go play

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 8:02 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:bro all I said was VLs run that side of the park.. this bitch ass Mexican talking mad shit.. I don't talk internet shit.. I want to fight.. I live to fight..

I don't disrespect nobody.. im not looking for tough boy points like this fuck boy.. I don't claim to be tough.. I'm real that's all I got.. I'm wiling to die for it.. so I don't know about you..

I didn't even ask for your address homboy.. I asked for that respect the 5th address.. he thinks I'm playing well I'm not.. try me..

first your not even from illinois u from new york boriquen and u stay grippin them darkie nuts i knew u were gonna say some slick shit when i saw u commented and u sed vice lords in Humboldt park running thats ur opinion but then u sed hispanics dont got it like nigga u a cottoro calm the fuck down i never got on some net banging nd i even told u where i was at nobody gives a fuck what u about outta here u say u in englewood fine :cmon: but dont bring that shit up everytime u posting whit :facepalm: and chitown being civil and u still chumpin him with that tuff guy shit FUCK U BORIQUEEN :smh: :facepalm: :killself:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 8:08 pm

now that i think about it i think ur that other lame ass cottoro prconecption he was saying he was in the woods 2 :killself:

corporal
corporal

Postby BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 8:53 pm

bro your sitting comfortable and safe behind a computer making up stories about me.. :lol: im not even reading your shit..

1. I'm not from New York.. when did I say I was from New York?..
2. I'm from Puerto Rico.. I don't give a fuck about Chi or New York..
3. Your making stories about me.. your booty hurt about something I don't even understand.. why do you care what I said about Humboldt Park.. fuck Humboldt park.. that's my opinion..
4. I'm here.. you can always come by and get bodied.. if you don't believe me..
5. Whether you "think"... means shit too me..

finally.. your STRAIGHT BITCH.. for starting an argument with me.. but not wanting to back your shit up offline..

:tiphat: .. if you decide to man up let me know.. otherwise I'm not going to sit here and continue this with you..

major
major

Postby Dro7414 » August 19th, 2014, 9:27 pm

King Lord wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:Yaks and cobras are the only gangs in hp thats really hanging out and doin things on a large scale. And for the most part they the only ones bustin any guns. Dragons get it in but they too small to compete with yaks and cobras on some money makin.

So u ont feel Kings got it! Want they jus catching bodies a couple weeks back Joe! Seem like they bustin plenty guns Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:

They aint on it like yaks and cobras. Its a few sets thats still hanging out tough but the dragons are honestly fuckin them kings up. I seen some of your other posts so dont think im sayin this shit just cuz im folks. I am ck and dk all fuckin day. But im just statin facts.

Nah all is well that's what I'm askin for is yo opinion! I can't get mad at that... :tiphat: which one u think deeper kings or yaks or dragons in HP?

OK OK.... if any of them was to get into it wit travs ghosts or Mafias in HP who u think would stand tall or possibly win in a war wit them? :ohhh:

Yaks and kings is the deepest in hp with cobras right behind them. Cobras aint got numbers like yaks and kings but they way deeper than anyone else in the park. Cobras are only on shit in hp though. Most of the Hermosa ones is pussy except for dickens which is ylo anyway.

You ain't fixin to make this a black latino thing is you? Alotta blacks be thinkin all latino gangs is pussy. But to answer i really don't know anything about travs in hp. Im 24 and aint banged in a good minute. Got me a shorty and a normal job. But I cant see lords takin land from yaks or snakes. They might win some battles and even some wars should it ever happen but not to the point where they could take they land. Shit would never pop off anyway. Lords aint gonna just try and push out some latin folks. They would see that as unneccesary conflict.

Boy I already no 12's ain't think in bout it I'm jus tryna c wat others think about lords takin over Mexican territory... and this ain't a race thing its perspective thing... on Chief! Mighty thou! :tiphat:
damn lord i thought u were righteous ?u showin you true colors and they aint black n gold

Nah Mexicans jus be talkin hella reckless wit that "NIGGER KILLA" shit y'all b sayin! Wen y'all got black ppl in yo gang! That's y any gang that got Latin or Spanish in it a black man should not b involved in it Cuz statistics show Mexicans hate black ppl more than whites! On Chief! Ery word out ta my mouth is real! On the fin! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

Aye Lord my question is this. Y u keep sayin no blacks should b in a Latin mobs cuz Mexicans r racist. But we're talkin bout HP and those r Puerto Rican mobs. I know there's Mexicans in them but Kings, Maniacs, Cobras, Dragons etc. were started by PR's. So y u keep talkin bout blacks in Mexican gangs for?

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest