chitowntdawg wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:Yaks and cobras are the only gangs in hp thats really hanging out and doin things on a large scale. And for the most part they the only ones bustin any guns. Dragons get it in but they too small to compete with yaks and cobras on some money makin.

So u ont feel Kings got it! Want they jus catching bodies a couple weeks back Joe! Seem like they bustin plenty guns Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:

They aint on it like yaks and cobras. Its a few sets thats still hanging out tough but the dragons are honestly fuckin them kings up. I seen some of your other posts so dont think im sayin this shit just cuz im folks. I am ck and dk all fuckin day. But im just statin facts.

Nah all is well that's what I'm askin for is yo opinion! I can't get mad at that... :tiphat: which one u think deeper kings or yaks or dragons in HP?

OK OK.... if any of them was to get into it wit travs ghosts or Mafias in HP who u think would stand tall or possibly win in a war wit them? :ohhh:

Yaks and kings is the deepest in hp with cobras right behind them. Cobras aint got numbers like yaks and kings but they way deeper than anyone else in the park. Cobras are only on shit in hp though. Most of the Hermosa ones is pussy except for dickens which is ylo anyway.

You ain't fixin to make this a black latino thing is you? Alotta blacks be thinkin all latino gangs is pussy. But to answer i really don't know anything about travs in hp. Im 24 and aint banged in a good minute. Got me a shorty and a normal job. But I cant see lords takin land from yaks or snakes. They might win some battles and even some wars should it ever happen but not to the point where they could take they land. Shit would never pop off anyway. Lords aint gonna just try and push out some latin folks. They would see that as unneccesary conflict.

Boy I already no 12's ain't think in bout it I'm jus tryna c wat others think about lords takin over Mexican territory... and this ain't a race thing its perspective thing... on Chief! Mighty thou! :tiphat:
damn lord i thought u were righteous ?u showin you true colors and they aint black n gold

Nah Mexicans jus be talkin hella reckless wit that "NIGGER KILLA" shit y'all b sayin! Wen y'all got black ppl in yo gang! That's y any gang that got Latin or Spanish in it a black man should not b involved in it Cuz statistics show Mexicans hate black ppl more than whites! On Chief! Ery word out ta my mouth is real! On the fin! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:
you talkin bout reckless ?but u seem to do the same thing ...then u try n put me n all people down as a whole ...bro i dont like to get into all this racial type bs ....leave that shit to cali....worry bout folks n makin $$

major
major
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 2:56 am

chitowntdawg wrote:
King Lord wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:Yaks and cobras are the only gangs in hp thats really hanging out and doin things on a large scale. And for the most part they the only ones bustin any guns. Dragons get it in but they too small to compete with yaks and cobras on some money makin.

So u ont feel Kings got it! Want they jus catching bodies a couple weeks back Joe! Seem like they bustin plenty guns Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:

They aint on it like yaks and cobras. Its a few sets thats still hanging out tough but the dragons are honestly fuckin them kings up. I seen some of your other posts so dont think im sayin this shit just cuz im folks. I am ck and dk all fuckin day. But im just statin facts.

Nah all is well that's what I'm askin for is yo opinion! I can't get mad at that... :tiphat: which one u thüink deeper kings or yaks or dragons in HP?

OK OK.... if any of them was to get into it wit travs ghosts or Mafias in HP who u think would stand tall or possibly win in a war wit them? :ohhh:

Yaks and kings is the deepest in hp with cobras right behind them. Cobras aint got numbers like yaks and kings but they way deeper than anyone else in the park. Cobras are only on shit in hp though. Most of the Hermosa ones is pussy except for dickens which is ylo anyway.

You ain't fixin to make this a black latino thing is you? Alotta blacks be thinkin all latino gangs is pussy. But to answer i really don't know anything about travs in hp. Im 24 and aint banged in a good minute. Got me a shorty and a normal job. But I cant see lords takin land from yaks or snakes. They might win some battles and even some wars should it ever happen but not to the point where they could take they land. Shit would never pop off anyway. Lords aint gonna just try and push out some latin folks. They would see that as unneccesary conflict.

Boy I already no 12's ain't think in bout it I'm jus tryna c wat others think about lords takin over Mexican territory... and this ain't a race thing its perspective thing... on Chief! Mighty thou! :tiphat:
damn lord i thought u were righteous ?u showin you true colors and they aint black n gold

Nah Mexicans jus be talkin hella reckless wit that "NIGGER KILLA" shit y'all b sayin! Wen y'all got black ppl in yo gang! That's y any gang that got Latin or Spanish in it a black man should not b involved in it Cuz statistics show Mexicans hate black ppl more than whites! On Chief! Ery word out ta my mouth is real! On the fin! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:
you talkin bout reckless ?but u seem to do the same thing ...then u try n put me n all people down as a whole ...bro i dont like to get into all this racial type bs ....leave that shit to cali....worry bout folks n makin $$

:tiphat: ALL IS WELL.... That's a given! I'm jus stating facts brother... *MIGHTY*

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Postby STFU » August 19th, 2014, 6:02 am

I rarely hear that nk shit. Out south in some neighborhood Black's and Mexicans live in the same neighborhoods bang in the same mobs. Even if it's said it's just to piss you off cuz u are ops comparable to saying your dead homey rot in hell or something. And if a black shorty was to walk through a kings hood that's in a serious war with the 26 they are on constant security it don't matter if your black Mexican white whatever they going to check you and your tats make sure your not opposition. Lil ville ain't playing right now. That racial stuff is bunk imo

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Postby STFU » August 19th, 2014, 6:02 am

I rarely hear that nk shit. Out south in some neighborhood Black's and Mexicans live in the same neighborhoods bang in the same mobs. Even if it's said it's just to piss you off cuz u are ops comparable to saying your dead homey rot in hell or something. And if a black shorty was to walk through a kings hood that's in a serious war with the 26 they are on constant security it don't matter if your black Mexican white whatever they going to check you and your tats make sure your not opposition. Lil ville ain't playing right now. That racial stuff is bunk imo

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby IG Belden » August 19th, 2014, 7:53 am

@ Jayrock. I aint said i aint know they were there. Just dont know what they expansion looks like these days and wouldnt know most of the lords whos hangin out these days. @king lord its really only kings and pachucos on that nk type of stuff. You would never get messed with by anyone in my nation just on account of you bein black. Same with yaks. Cobras a bit of a different story but depends which cobras you run into

boss
boss
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 8:31 am

Jay Rock wrote:There are racist in all races/nationalities but blacks and prs are like family.....mexicans on the other hand...they talk greasy about everybody and they have an hate for prs and blacks for some reason

are you sure you from the town :facepalm: i see why everyone dropping thumbs on you :discust:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 8:33 am

Jay Rock wrote:There are racist in all races/nationalities but blacks and prs are like family.....mexicans on the other hand...they talk greasy about everybody and they have an hate for prs and blacks for some reason

and you said blacks and pr's good :whaat: i know some old school twilight zone niggas that tell me different you making broad statements joe :2cents:

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 10:01 am

Statistics? What the fuck you mean statistics? Did you do a scientific study or are you talking out ya ass?

You aint got no damn statistics :lol: you a dumbass boy and again think of the fact that you complaining about those "filthy fucking spics and their racism" and try to realize the irony in that weirdo

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 10:02 am

respect_the_5th wrote:

are you sure you from the town :facepalm: i see why everyone dropping thumbs on you :discust:

Watch ya mouth he finna call you a spic if you get out of line :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 10:20 am

2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

Watch ya mouth he finna call you a spic if you get out of line :tiphat:

well wait and see :tiphat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » August 19th, 2014, 12:10 pm

No bullshit but has anyone from HP seen or heard anything bout a new GayLords on North Ave. and Rockwell? Been hearing stuff but who knows I don't make it over there very often.

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 12:40 pm

Greasers712 wrote:No bullshit but has anyone from HP seen or heard anything bout a new GayLords on North Ave. and Rockwell? Been hearing stuff but who knows I don't make it over there very often.

Yea they the hoods official shoe cleaners & drawers washers :tiphat:

corporal
corporal

Postby IG Belden » August 19th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Aight so to settle this debate yaks and cobras are by far the 2 most powerful gangs in hp. Advantage cobras right now cuz of how the police sweat some yak sets plus them snakes have pushed yaks off twilight zone a couple times and only reason yaks have it now is cuz no one wants it really.

corporal
corporal
Region: Foreigner

Postby BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 1:02 pm

I'd say VLs probably run the park.. atleast the otherside where them Kings is at.. Kings aint on shit.. most they hood is in danger of extinction..

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 1:08 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:I'd say VLs probably run the park.. atleast the otherside where them Kings is at.. Kings aint on shit.. most they hood is in danger of extinction..

your goofy ass is on here again go to a lord hood im sure theyd welcome ur cottoro azz with open arms :facepalm: :smh: :lol: :whaat: :killself:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 1:10 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:I'd say VLs probably run the park.. atleast the otherside where them Kings is at.. Kings aint on shit.. most they hood is in danger of extinction..

in 10 puerto ricans will be a non factor in the chi bro and even them niggas have told me its a red white and green world goofy :tiphat: :killself:

corporal
corporal

Postby BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 1:11 pm

? :wtf2: .... im just assume you trolling..

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 1:16 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:? :wtf2: .... im just assume you trolling..

i thought ud be quiet :foh: aint you that lame that was looking for niggas to fight im heading up to jims right now ill meet u in your clubhouse in the gangway :lol: :whaat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » August 19th, 2014, 1:24 pm

STFU wrote:I rarely hear that nk shit. Out south in some neighborhood Black's and Mexicans live in the same neighborhoods bang in the same mobs. Even if it's said it's just to piss you off cuz u are ops comparable to saying your dead homey rot in hell or something. And if a black shorty was to walk through a kings hood that's in a serious war with the 26 they are on constant security it don't matter if your black Mexican white whatever they going to check you and your tats make sure your not opposition. Lil ville ain't playing right now. That racial stuff is bunk imo
lord just talkin reckless or on sum personal experience type of shit but he cant generalize like that ....bet he hardly even around mex.....and you right king bros out there chekin errbody dnt matter what color ...and ya they be on that gdk when they see someone black but just hopin they are gds ..no offense we know everyone black aint gd :lol: ....but ya sum people get offended

corporal
corporal

Postby BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 1:25 pm

aint you that lame that speaking bullshit my way homeboy?? online nigga really??? what you think you gain tough points on here? :wtf2:

I called out a couple of pussy to life ass niggas who was talking shit.. just like yourself.. I don't care.. Im ready to for anything at anytime.. this what I live for :shoot: .. so if you ready to put your keyboard down than let me know otherwise.. shut the fuck up cause you will be MY BITCH..

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 1:29 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:aint you that lame that speaking bullshit my way homeboy?? online nigga really??? what you think you gain tough points on here? :wtf2:

I called out a couple of pussy to life ass niggas who was talking shit.. just like yourself.. I don't care.. Im ready to for anything at anytime.. this what I live for :shoot: .. so if you ready to put your keyboard down than let me know otherwise.. shut the fuck up cause you will be MY BITCH..
damn joe you really take this shit serious you going smack your bm with the clothshanger again dont take it out on her im out here goofy ill be in pilsen right now :tiphat: :killself:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » August 19th, 2014, 1:34 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
BorinquenPR wrote:aint you that lame that speaking bullshit my way homeboy?? online nigga really??? what you think you gain tough points on here? :wtf2:

damn joe you really take this shit serious you going smack your bm with the clothshanger again dont take it out on her im out here goofy ill be in pilsen right now :tiphat: :killself:
that you in your avatar ?

corporal
corporal

Postby BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 1:37 pm

:smh: your slut ass came at me bitch.. now you want to say "don't take this shit seriously".. shut the fuck up.. I got to go to work.. but I holla at chu when I get back since you want to do this I'm more than happy to.. best believe that..

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 2:00 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

that you in your avatar ?

na

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 2:04 pm

BorinquenPR wrote::smh: your slut ass came at me bitch.. now you want to say "don't take this shit seriously".. shut the fuck up.. I got to go to work.. but I holla at chu when I get back since you want to do this I'm more than happy to.. best believe that..

slut ass bitch :lol: you sound like a sendoff all gassed up u work at getting an extension on that welfare huh dont woof at me cottoro i already told u where im at im on west 26 getting a breaded wings at ricos with some other niggas bm slide thru if u think u a savage :whaat:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest