WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

King Lord
major
major

WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 9:20 pm

:ohhh: who y'all think got Humboldt park on lock now!? KINGZ? YAKS? COBRAS? DRAGONS? OR AVLN!? What's y'all niggas opinion!? Draw!

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 9:23 pm

King Lord wrote::ohhh: who y'all think got Humboldt park on lock now!? KINGZ? YAKS? COBRAS? DRAGONS? OR AVLN!? What's y'all niggas opinion!? Draw!
the white real estate people got that hood now :whaat: :tiphat:

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 9:34 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote::ohhh: who y'all think got Humboldt park on lock now!? KINGZ? YAKS? COBRAS? DRAGONS? OR AVLN!? What's y'all niggas opinion!? Draw!
All of humbolt ain't gentrificated yet! But instead of crackin jokes whadown? What chyu think? Draw! :ohhh:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 9:37 pm

King Lord wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
All of humbolt ain't gentrificated yet! But instead of crackin jokes whadown? What chyu think? Draw! :ohhh:
between the kings or the cobras dragons done fell off but them yaks be sheisty :tiphat:

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 9:46 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
between the kings or the cobras dragons done fell off but them yaks be sheisty :tiphat:
Them yaks ain't running hp?!? :whaat: damn that's a surprise u would a thought how deep them mfs b they had that bitch on lock! But u think its a c and king toss up? And niggas told me them SOLIDS den took some of the Kings shit though recently! So them cobras might have Joe... or them TRAVS! On the fin! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 9:46 pm

*it

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Post by IG Belden » August 18th, 2014, 9:46 pm

Yaks and cobras are the only gangs in hp thats really hanging out and doin things on a large scale. And for the most part they the only ones bustin any guns. Dragons get it in but they too small to compete with yaks and cobras on some money makin.

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 9:49 pm

IG Belden wrote:Yaks and cobras are the only gangs in hp thats really hanging out and doin things on a large scale. And for the most part they the only ones bustin any guns. Dragons get it in but they too small to compete with yaks and cobras on some money makin.
So u ont feel Kings got it! Want they jus catching bodies a couple weeks back Joe! Seem like they bustin plenty guns Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Post by IG Belden » August 18th, 2014, 9:53 pm

King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:Yaks and cobras are the only gangs in hp thats really hanging out and doin things on a large scale. And for the most part they the only ones bustin any guns. Dragons get it in but they too small to compete with yaks and cobras on some money makin.
So u ont feel Kings got it! Want they jus catching bodies a couple weeks back Joe! Seem like they bustin plenty guns Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:

They aint on it like yaks and cobras. Its a few sets thats still hanging out tough but the dragons are honestly fuckin them kings up. I seen some of your other posts so dont think im sayin this shit just cuz im folks. I am ck and dk all fuckin day. But im just statin facts.

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 10:09 pm

IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:

They aint on it like yaks and cobras. Its a few sets thats still hanging out tough but the dragons are honestly fuckin them kings up. I seen some of your other posts so dont think im sayin this shit just cuz im folks. I am ck and dk all fuckin day. But im just statin facts.
Nah all is well that's what I'm askin for is yo opinion! I can't get mad at that... :tiphat: which one u think deeper kings or yaks or dragons in HP?

Jay Rock
boss
boss

Post by Jay Rock » August 18th, 2014, 10:12 pm

Not one whole gang controlled it ever....i wouldn't say kings, i think they lost a brother or 2 recently

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 10:17 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Not one whole gang controlled it ever....i wouldn't say kings, i think they lost a brother or 2 recently
Us Lords might take it over within the next 5 10 yes its already tvl uvl mivl in HP... they coming for the shit Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 10:22 pm

King Lord wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Not one whole gang controlled it ever....i wouldn't say kings, i think they lost a brother or 2 recently
Us Lords might take it over within the next 5 10 yes its already tvl uvl mivl in HP... they coming for the shit Joe! On Chief! :tiphat:
if the brothers or the yaks didnt recruit blacks they could of took it faster than that but that whole area will be fluorescent within the next couple of years

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 10:38 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
King Lord wrote:
if the brothers or the yaks didnt recruit blacks they could of took it faster than that but that whole area will be fluorescent within the next couple of years
I honestly don't think any black person should b in a Latin gang! Cuz Mexicans is the most racist beings on earth! Fuckin filthy ass spics hate blacks more than a honky! And this is facts! But everything that's not owned by whites in HP will b owned by VICE LORDS! Mark my words! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY* :tiphat:

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Post by IG Belden » August 18th, 2014, 10:50 pm

King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Nah all is well that's what I'm askin for is yo opinion! I can't get mad at that... :tiphat: which one u think deeper kings or yaks or dragons in HP?

Yaks and kings is the deepest in hp with cobras right behind them. Cobras aint got numbers like yaks and kings but they way deeper than anyone else in the park. Cobras are only on shit in hp though. Most of the Hermosa ones is pussy except for dickens which is ylo anyway.

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 10:57 pm

IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:

OK OK.... if any of them was to get into it wit travs ghosts or Mafias in HP who u think would stand tall or possibly win in a war wit them? :ohhh:

Yaks and kings is the deepest in hp with cobras right behind them. Cobras aint got numbers like yaks and kings but they way deeper than anyone else in the park. Cobras are only on shit in hp though. Most of the Hermosa ones is pussy except for dickens which is ylo anyway.

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Post by IG Belden » August 18th, 2014, 11:34 pm

King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:

OK OK.... if any of them was to get into it wit travs ghosts or Mafias in HP who u think would stand tall or possibly win in a war wit them? :ohhh:

You ain't fixin to make this a black latino thing is you? Alotta blacks be thinkin all latino gangs is pussy. But to answer i really don't know anything about travs in hp. Im 24 and aint banged in a good minute. Got me a shorty and a normal job. But I cant see lords takin land from yaks or snakes. They might win some battles and even some wars should it ever happen but not to the point where they could take they land. Shit would never pop off anyway. Lords aint gonna just try and push out some latin folks. They would see that as unneccesary conflict.

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 18th, 2014, 11:59 pm

King Lord wrote:I honestly don't think any black person should b in a Latin gang! Cuz Mexicans is the most racist beings on earth! Fuckin filthy ass spics hate blacks more than a honky! And this is facts! But everything that's not owned by whites in HP will b owned by VICE LORDS! Mark my words! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY* :tiphat:
So you say mexicans are racist...

then call them "fuckin filthy spics".

All praise the intelligence of the righteous almighty vice lords :tiphat:

Jay Rock
boss
boss

Post by Jay Rock » August 19th, 2014, 12:54 am

TVLS been in Kings motherland for over 10 years now, surprised you never heard of that, its common chicago street knowledge out west/north

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » August 19th, 2014, 1:09 am

2wo-g wrote:
King Lord wrote:I honestly don't think any black person should b in a Latin gang! Cuz Mexicans is the most racist beings on earth! Fuckin filthy ass spics hate blacks more than a honky! And this is facts! But everything that's not owned by whites in HP will b owned by VICE LORDS! Mark my words! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY* :tiphat:
So you say mexicans are racist...

then call them "fuckin filthy spics".

All praise the intelligence of the righteous almighty vice lords :tiphat:

:2cents:

Jay Rock
boss
boss

Post by Jay Rock » August 19th, 2014, 1:12 am

There are racist in all races/nationalities but blacks and prs are like family.....mexicans on the other hand...they talk greasy about everybody and they have an hate for prs and blacks for some reason

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 1:17 am

Interesting observation from someone thats quick to be on that wetback/spic shit whenever a Mexican OR Puerto Rican makes u mad

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 1:22 am

IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:

You ain't fixin to make this a black latino thing is you? Alotta blacks be thinkin all latino gangs is pussy. But to answer i really don't know anything about travs in hp. Im 24 and aint banged in a good minute. Got me a shorty and a normal job. But I cant see lords takin land from yaks or snakes. They might win some battles and even some wars should it ever happen but not to the point where they could take they land. Shit would never pop off anyway. Lords aint gonna just try and push out some latin folks. They would see that as unneccesary conflict.
Boy I already no 12's ain't think in bout it I'm jus tryna c wat others think about lords takin over Mexican territory... and this ain't a race thing its perspective thing... on Chief! Mighty thou! :tiphat:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 19th, 2014, 2:09 am

King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Boy I already no 12's ain't think in bout it I'm jus tryna c wat others think about lords takin over Mexican territory... and this ain't a race thing its perspective thing... on Chief! Mighty thou! :tiphat:
damn lord i thought u were righteous ?u showin you true colors and they aint black n gold

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 2:35 am

chitowntdawg wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
King Lord wrote:

damn lord i thought u were righteous ?u showin you true colors and they aint black n gold
Nah Mexicans jus be talkin hella reckless wit that "NIGGER KILLA" shit y'all b sayin! Wen y'all got black ppl in yo gang! That's y any gang that got Latin or Spanish in it a black man should not b involved in it Cuz statistics show Mexicans hate black ppl more than whites! On Chief! Ery word out ta my mouth is real! On the fin! *MIGHTY* :tiphat: