WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by chitowntdawg » August 20th, 2014, 8:11 pm

Exactly that was my point ...they not thinkin like that....what u need to do is learn to grow with yo nation or be left behind....if you feel that strong bout yo beliefs switch it up then n bang sumthn else ....and i aint even gona front ive personally even told this to a few young king bros also that hinted as to why blacks were allowed in the nation..... real Almighty!

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 20th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Correction...king bros that questioned

King Lord
major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Post by King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 8:27 pm

This shit is jus my opinion... it only gets expressed to a selective few individuals and would never be relayed to any SUPERIOR or any GOAL.... but c ur kings will act on their hatred towards us by chasing any black person seen within a 5 block radius of any lk set! Could b a King himself it wouldn't matter! I show my hatred in return by not fuckin wit chyall and if one of y'all try and fuck wit me no holds bar! On the fin! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 20th, 2014, 8:54 pm

I understand ...u got no podium to stand on ....dont go by the hood then with yo hatred ....all well though

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by IG Belden » August 20th, 2014, 9:31 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:I understand ...u got no podium to stand on ....dont go by the hood then with yo hatred ....all well though

If all dude has dealt with is kings and pachucos I can kinda understand where he comin from. For some reason alotta them be on racial stuff. Latin folks aint on ra e at all and most of us wont even trip on black opps unless we already got beef. But you'll never catch us or yaks or sd's messin wit a nigga just cuz he black. Some and i repeat SOME cobras will but not most of them either. And even cobras aint on a racial tip but they more uptight about race than other latin folks.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 20th, 2014, 9:53 pm

Me personally everytime we fuked with blacks was on some gdk shit bro .....were they always gd ? No ..we catch sum ? Yep....so it is what it is
but fukit....this the net...real issues always get handled in the street ....and this aint really one of em

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 21st, 2014, 12:15 am

chitowntdawg wrote:I understand ...u got no podium to stand on ....dont go by the hood then with yo hatred ....all well though
And u can b dismissed wit that slick talkin shit Joe... "Iu got no podium"! :cmon: look! If it ain't for betterment of the nation why would it b brought up in a goal!? 'I think every Mexican should be shunned from the nation!" :facepalm: BIG LORD I'll look at me like :shrug: these are my opinions and they get expressed in front of ppl who benefit from it! the AVLN would lose if my perspective would b tooken into consideration! And I can and will go into any hood I choose to and if any Latino or King come at me on that "nigger killer" shit best believe I'm comin at his ass on that "wet back killer" shit! But if he come palms up in peace! I shall return the salutation! But it only seem like its Kings who on that type of shit Cuz I den kicked it wit hella SVL and it has been and always will b an undying love to them BELOVED BROTHERS! But if any of that nk shit come out ta they mouth which more than likely it won't! They aren't exempt from my JUSTICE that follows! Now that's *ALMIGHTY * :tiphat: AVLN

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 21st, 2014, 12:23 am

IG Belden wrote:

If all dude has dealt with is kings and pachucos I can kinda understand where he comin from. For some reason alotta them be on racial stuff. Latin folks aint on ra e at all and most of us wont even trip on black opps unless we already got beef. But you'll never catch us or yaks or sd's messin wit a nigga just cuz he black. Some and i repeat SOME cobras will but not most of them either. And even cobras aint on a racial tip but they more uptight about race than other latin folks.
I den been mugged by Cobras! They knew I was something they jus ain't bother to ask and they was deep and I was solo! But if it was some Kings ita been gdk vl blank nigger killer! And anything else they could ink of at the time! I honestly think Kings should jus drop the 5 GOLDEN points all together they already do it in the streets might as well in the joint too! Jus like 4ch should stay gade in the joint some of em vl blank and drop the 5 and don't claim their blood lime why fake it in the joint!? :facepalm: shit dumb as fuck and fake if u ask me! But its still *ALMIGHTY TO THE BODY* :tiphat:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 21st, 2014, 1:05 am

King Lord wrote:
And u can b dismissed wit that slick talkin shit Joe... "Iu got no podium"! :cmon: look! If it ain't for betterment of the nation why would it b brought up in a goal!? 'I think every Mexican should be shunned from the nation!" :facepalm: BIG LORD I'll look at me like :shrug: these are my opinions and they get expressed in front of ppl who benefit from it! the AVLN would lose if my perspective would b tooken into consideration! And I can and will go into any hood I choose to and if any Latino or King come at me on that "nigger killer" shit best believe I'm comin at his ass on that "wet back killer" shit! But if he come palms up in peace! I shall return the salutation! But it only seem like its Kings who on that type of shit Cuz I den kicked it wit hella SVL and it has been and always will b an undying love to them BELOVED BROTHERS! But if any of that nk shit come out ta they mouth which more than likely it won't! They aren't exempt from my JUSTICE that follows! Now that's *ALMIGHTY * :tiphat: AVLN
you said it "the AVLN would lose if my perspective would be taken into consideration" thats the point im tryin make ....cause its not 4 the betterment of the nation...you gotta see the broader picture ....ive had shady runins with blacks and vl and i aint on that nigger killer shit and i aint on that "why they lettin blacks into the nation" ....bottom line respect as individuals ....come palms up and u should leave in peace ....true Almighty

BorinquenPR
corporal
corporal
Region: Foreigner

Post by BorinquenPR » August 21st, 2014, 1:13 am

respect_the_5th wrote:
BorinquenPR wrote:@respect_the_5th.. give me your full address.. im ready to go.. im not going to work today im ready to fuck you up on moment notice.. give me your full address..
was the welfare office closed :killself:
your jokes is sorry ass shit.. your "trying to make me look bad" tactic is sorry ass shit.. I get more pussy.. money.. and more street than you any day of the week..

but forget all that though.. I ain't like you.. I'm looking to fight wassup.. you think I'm joking I swear on my kids lives try me.. I wish.. my nigga.. piece of shit..

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 21st, 2014, 1:24 am

Watzup bori? see u lookin 4 5th :lol: he not in pilsen he said he out in aurora ...you not gona find nobody here though mightest well just go get sum pussy

BorinquenPR
corporal
corporal
Region: Foreigner

Post by BorinquenPR » August 21st, 2014, 1:29 am

as always.. :smh:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 21st, 2014, 7:16 am

chitowntdawg wrote:Watzup bori? see u lookin 4 5th :lol: he not in pilsen he said he out in aurora ...you not gona find nobody here though mightest well just go get sum pussy
:tiphat:

Greasers712
boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Post by Greasers712 » August 21st, 2014, 8:18 am

King Lord wrote:
IG Belden wrote:

I den been mugged by Cobras! They knew I was something they jus ain't bother to ask and they was deep and I was solo! But if it was some Kings ita been gdk vl blank nigger killer! And anything else they could ink of at the time! I honestly think Kings should jus drop the 5 GOLDEN points all together they already do it in the streets might as well in the joint too! Jus like 4ch should stay gade in the joint some of em vl blank and drop the 5 and don't claim their blood lime why fake it in the joint!? :facepalm: shit dumb as fuck and fake if u ask me! But its still *ALMIGHTY TO THE BODY* :tiphat:

Have you been to the joint in the last 5-8yrs??????

Its different now and the 5 an 6 don't hold much weight inside.

Your mostly on your own. Can't speak on Folks but major 5 mobs usually only look out for their own and have their own box.

Kings, 4ch, VLz, BPS all have their own box and then separate from that you have what's called the Allies Box which would be smaller 5 Mobs like GLs, UKs, SLs, SSpopes, Saints and so on.

The major mobs rotate with the allies but its typically LKs and BPS and I imagine its for political reasons.

Old days inside if a 5 moved on a 6 then everyone rolled out. Now a days 5 will box a 5 or vice versa and not Mich is done. Even if a 5 moves on a 6 its usually your on your own ain't nobody jumping in or having each others backs.

Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 21st, 2014, 12:16 pm

U A FUCKIN LIE :whaat: THE WHOLE 5 ROCK TOGETHER BUT BPS AND LK RIDE TOGETHER MOST AND WE RIDE WIT LCZ THE MOST BASED ON AVLN AND LC RELATED. BUT LOOK AT THE SIZE OF BPS AVLN AND LKZ OF COURSE WE GONNA RIDE SOLO MOST OF THE TIME WE BIG ENOUGH AS WE CAN GLZ ON THE OTHER HAND :shrug2:

Greasers712
boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Post by Greasers712 » August 21st, 2014, 1:38 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:U A FUCKIN LIE :whaat: THE WHOLE 5 ROCK TOGETHER BUT BPS AND LK RIDE TOGETHER MOST AND WE RIDE WIT LCZ THE MOST BASED ON AVLN AND LC RELATED. BUT LOOK AT THE SIZE OF BPS AVLN AND LKZ OF COURSE WE GONNA RIDE SOLO MOST OF THE TIME WE BIG ENOUGH AS WE CAN GLZ ON THE OTHER HAND :shrug2:

Mel I doubt youve ever did was probably 2 hours at a police holding cell for selling cigarettes on Cicero ave.

Dont speak on what you don't know about.

Occasionally BPS with take care of their fellow black brothers if they fin and singled out And the LKs will do that for all the other fins.

2wo-G
king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Post by 2wo-G » August 21st, 2014, 1:43 pm

Greaser was the kind that put kool aid on his lips in the pen & tied up his shirt so he could survive :whaat:

2wo-G
king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Post by 2wo-G » August 21st, 2014, 1:45 pm

In fact I hear all the remaining hipster gaylords left are designated the official hos in prison. They pass em around for cigarettes

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 21st, 2014, 3:43 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:U A FUCKIN LIE :whaat: THE WHOLE 5 ROCK TOGETHER BUT BPS AND LK RIDE TOGETHER MOST AND WE RIDE WIT LCZ THE MOST BASED ON AVLN AND LC RELATED. BUT LOOK AT THE SIZE OF BPS AVLN AND LKZ OF COURSE WE GONNA RIDE SOLO MOST OF THE TIME WE BIG ENOUGH AS WE CAN GLZ ON THE OTHER HAND :shrug2:

Mel I doubt youve ever did was probably 2 hours at a police holding cell for selling cigarettes on Cicero ave.

Dont speak on what you don't know about.

Occasionally BPS with take care of their fellow black brothers if they fin and singled out And the LKs will do that for all the other fins.

SHUT YO LAME ASS UP TRYIN TO BRING BACK THE OLD DAYS FACE ASS U A FUCKIN DISGRACE FAM AND U GOT ME FUCKED UP MY RECORD ONLINE FUCKBOY :whaat: AND I ONLY SMOKE NEWPORTS I AINT SELLIN SHIT AND LIKE I SAID SHUT YO RACIST ASS UP WRONG ASS BASTARD :whaat: DONT TRY TO BACKTRACK NOW U SAID OPPOSITE LAST POST :facepalm: :killself:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 21st, 2014, 3:52 pm

AND WHAT POLICE STATION ON CICERO? :cmon: