Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Re: Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

Post by MoneyMackMurder » August 20th, 2014, 1:54 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THEM BUMMY ASS FOLKS AIN'T FUCKIN WIT THEM MT MOES :foh: :lmao: WIT THAT BULLSHIT THEM NIGGAS DEEP AS FUCK ALL THRU THERE NIGGA I USED TO BE ON LOOMIS ALL THE TIME SO I SEEN IT.

key word: used 2, it ain't 1997 no mo niggas

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 20th, 2014, 5:23 pm

:wtf: SLOW ASS LIL BOY THIS WAS A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND I JUST WAS BY THERE AINT SHIT CHANGED FOH :whaat:

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 6:48 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
King Lord wrote:IMA give it to them stones that b on the redline by 55th they wait around jus lookim for bs to fuckin get into... and them BDS on 63 redline too... they all on the same shit!
MY GIRL STAY BY 87TH LORD AND I ALREADY KNOW BOUT THE 55TH MOES. MOST OUTTA MT BUT JUST ROTATE THRU THERE
Straight up them niggas grimey they tried to rob my brother for his leather pelle one night... they jumped em took that bitch but they stayed around the same mf area they jus hit the lick on! :cmon: my broni and them wasn't havin that... them niggas lucky they escaped wit they life! Had em lil suka ass niggas runnin back! "Up thing folks! Up thang folks!" :cmon: lame ass niggas! That's why ont fuck wit out south lil dat... if I'm out south I'm on 68th and throop or I'm at fat Albert's gettin a mf gyro wit cheese and hot peppers! Other than that I'm out west wit it! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 20th, 2014, 7:00 pm

Really moes on 55th like that? Guess anyone can be on bs sumtimes ..yous beefin with them? Much love to all moetown moes much respect when we down there

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » August 20th, 2014, 7:06 pm

King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:IMA give it to them stones that b on the redline by 55th they wait around jus lookim for bs to fuckin get into... and them BDS on 63 redline too... they all on the same shit!
MY GIRL STAY BY 87TH LORD AND I ALREADY KNOW BOUT THE 55TH MOES. MOST OUTTA MT BUT JUST ROTATE THRU THERE
Straight up them niggas grimey they tried to rob my brother for his leather pelle one night... they jumped em took that bitch but they stayed around the same mf area they jus hit the lick on! :cmon: my broni and them wasn't havin that... them niggas lucky they escaped wit they life! Had em lil suka ass niggas runnin back! "Up thing folks! Up thang folks!" :cmon: lame ass niggas! That's why ont fuck wit out south lil dat... if I'm out south I'm on 68th and throop or I'm at fat Albert's gettin a mf gyro wit cheese and hot peppers! Other than that I'm out west wit it! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

ss got niggas shooked

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 7:23 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Really moes on 55th like that? Guess anyone can be on bs sumtimes ..yous beefin with them? Much love to all moetown moes much respect when we down there
Nah I ain't got beef wit em... I jus ont wanna lay one of them pussy ass niggas down for some goofy shit... so I refrain from conducting myself wit em...

King Lord
major
major

Post by King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 7:30 pm

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
King Lord wrote:

ss got niggas shooked
Boy none of u niggas got the King fuckin "SHOOKED"! Get chyo bitch ass on nigga! IMA lord and go to the 4 corners of the earth because its freedom in my movements! Get chyo suck butt ass on Joe! On the fin!

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 21st, 2014, 12:06 pm

NIGGA SAID NIGGAS SCARED TO GO OUT SOUTH :whaat: I STAYED OUT THERE IN THE 100Z LIL NIGGA :lol:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » August 21st, 2014, 1:52 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NIGGA SAID NIGGAS SCARED TO GO OUT SOUTH :whaat: I STAYED OUT THERE IN THE 100Z LIL NIGGA :lol:
that don't mean shit, i bet u wasn't banging

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 21st, 2014, 3:38 pm

:cmon: IM VL WHEREVER I GO FUCK U MEAN :whaat:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » August 21st, 2014, 7:28 pm

GDs hands down. Smacking women, robbing neutrons, shooting up the block 2 make it hot, then call Romes as a tactic right after 2 keep your shit flaming; they King of grimey! My cousin from the Ward had it out on the Bloody 8 years ago cause his Homie from G Ville he wouldn't stop crossing Ashland :smh:

Morrocan
fresh meat

Post by Morrocan » August 22nd, 2014, 5:09 pm

Ancient wrote:GDs hands down. Smacking women, robbing neutrons, shooting up the block 2 make it hot, then call Romes as a tactic right after 2 keep your shit flaming; they King of grimey! My cousin from the Ward had it out on the Bloody 8 years ago cause his Homie from G Ville he wouldn't stop crossing Ashland :smh:
Which gds tho are you talking about Lakeside or just Gds in general?

Morrocan
fresh meat

Post by Morrocan » August 22nd, 2014, 6:12 pm

Ancient wrote:GDs hands down. Smacking women, robbing neutrons, shooting up the block 2 make it hot, then call Romes as a tactic right after 2 keep your shit flaming; they King of grimey! My cousin from the Ward had it out on the Bloody 8 years ago cause his Homie from G Ville he wouldn't stop crossing Ashland :smh:
Whats Gds you talking bout? Lakeside ? or just folks in general

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » August 25th, 2014, 5:40 pm

GDS in general. The Lake some dawgs, but they disciplined 2 B Gangsters. My cousin "Q" was from Prairie Courts and Mookie(RIP) was from Ida B. Them niggas couldn't go 2 each others buildings :shrug: They slapped Q b.m. on Vernon, and P.C. Folks came back blammin' 2 days in row. All because she said "Larry ain't our only leader" "David built things 2" :shrug: Crazy! I was a shawty then Bro Bro. I could go on 4 days but I ain't trying 2 B fake disrespectful :lol:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » August 25th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Ancient wrote:GDS in general. The Lake some dawgs, but they disciplined 2 B Gangsters. My cousin "Q" was from Prairie Courts and Mookie(RIP) was from Ida B. Them niggas couldn't go 2 each others buildings :shrug: They slapped Q b.m. on Vernon, and P.C. Folks came back blammin' 2 days in row. All because she said "Larry ain't our only leader" "David built things 2" :shrug: Crazy! I was a shawty then Bro Bro. I could go on 4 days but I ain't trying 2 B fake disrespectful :lol:
can i sneak a peek at your lit?

and the vice lords from red city can get pretty wild too

i heard tookaville/bricksquad full of lil kids that aint wit it

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » August 25th, 2014, 7:13 pm

This ain't lit bowa. Everyday (old school) shit. I c u checking out BD Folks YouTube :lol: Red City :lol: U aint know shit till Loskiii started spitting lit. It's Well though. Folks getting his fan base up.

hillbrow
prospect

Post by hillbrow » August 25th, 2014, 7:28 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
Ancient wrote:This ain't lit bowa. Everyday (old school) shit. I c u checking out BD Folks YouTube :lol: Red City :lol: U aint know shit till Loskiii started spitting lit. It's Well though. Folks getting his fan base up.
TM_SAVAGE literally is the lightskin dude on his avi pic on the right he's 16/17 so he get a mental pass like how chris is a retarded 19 year old :lmao: :lmao:

My butt makes noises. Lots and lots of noises

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » August 25th, 2014, 8:18 pm

Them opps on 57th damen snake as hell n hoetown just some fuckin gangbangin goofies.realshit

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » August 25th, 2014, 11:47 pm

Loc City! Where u been Fokes? I c u staying out the way. Glad u aint locked up or no shit like that. And u know the Bros from M.T. GDK crazy. Stop it 9. I was just about 2 make a post looking 4 yo ass.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 26th, 2014, 12:10 am

Moetown take their bangin serious no lie.... ya they be gdk crazy everytime we up there to break bread