Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: CrackkkaKilla

Re: Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

Postby MoneyMackMurder » August 20th, 2014, 1:54 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THEM BUMMY ASS FOLKS AIN'T FUCKIN WIT THEM MT MOES :foh: :lmao: WIT THAT BULLSHIT THEM NIGGAS DEEP AS FUCK ALL THRU THERE NIGGA I USED TO BE ON LOOMIS ALL THE TIME SO I SEEN IT.

key word: used 2, it ain't 1997 no mo niggas

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 20th, 2014, 5:23 pm

:wtf: SLOW ASS LIL BOY THIS WAS A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND I JUST WAS BY THERE AINT SHIT CHANGED FOH :whaat:

major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Postby King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 6:48 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
King Lord wrote:IMA give it to them stones that b on the redline by 55th they wait around jus lookim for bs to fuckin get into... and them BDS on 63 redline too... they all on the same shit!

MY GIRL STAY BY 87TH LORD AND I ALREADY KNOW BOUT THE 55TH MOES. MOST OUTTA MT BUT JUST ROTATE THRU THERE

Straight up them niggas grimey they tried to rob my brother for his leather pelle one night... they jumped em took that bitch but they stayed around the same mf area they jus hit the lick on! :cmon: my broni and them wasn't havin that... them niggas lucky they escaped wit they life! Had em lil suka ass niggas runnin back! "Up thing folks! Up thang folks!" :cmon: lame ass niggas! That's why ont fuck wit out south lil dat... if I'm out south I'm on 68th and throop or I'm at fat Albert's gettin a mf gyro wit cheese and hot peppers! Other than that I'm out west wit it! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » August 20th, 2014, 7:00 pm

Really moes on 55th like that? Guess anyone can be on bs sumtimes ..yous beefin with them? Much love to all moetown moes much respect when we down there

underboss
underboss

Postby MoneyMackMurder » August 20th, 2014, 7:06 pm

King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:IMA give it to them stones that b on the redline by 55th they wait around jus lookim for bs to fuckin get into... and them BDS on 63 redline too... they all on the same shit!

MY GIRL STAY BY 87TH LORD AND I ALREADY KNOW BOUT THE 55TH MOES. MOST OUTTA MT BUT JUST ROTATE THRU THERE

Straight up them niggas grimey they tried to rob my brother for his leather pelle one night... they jumped em took that bitch but they stayed around the same mf area they jus hit the lick on! :cmon: my broni and them wasn't havin that... them niggas lucky they escaped wit they life! Had em lil suka ass niggas runnin back! "Up thing folks! Up thang folks!" :cmon: lame ass niggas! That's why ont fuck wit out south lil dat... if I'm out south I'm on 68th and throop or I'm at fat Albert's gettin a mf gyro wit cheese and hot peppers! Other than that I'm out west wit it! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

ss got niggas shooked

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 7:23 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Really moes on 55th like that? Guess anyone can be on bs sumtimes ..yous beefin with them? Much love to all moetown moes much respect when we down there

Nah I ain't got beef wit em... I jus ont wanna lay one of them pussy ass niggas down for some goofy shit... so I refrain from conducting myself wit em...

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 7:30 pm

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
King Lord wrote:

ss got niggas shooked

Boy none of u niggas got the King fuckin "SHOOKED"! Get chyo bitch ass on nigga! IMA lord and go to the 4 corners of the earth because its freedom in my movements! Get chyo suck butt ass on Joe! On the fin!

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 21st, 2014, 12:06 pm

NIGGA SAID NIGGAS SCARED TO GO OUT SOUTH :whaat: I STAYED OUT THERE IN THE 100Z LIL NIGGA :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby MoneyMackMurder » August 21st, 2014, 1:52 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NIGGA SAID NIGGAS SCARED TO GO OUT SOUTH :whaat: I STAYED OUT THERE IN THE 100Z LIL NIGGA :lol:

that don't mean shit, i bet u wasn't banging

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 21st, 2014, 3:38 pm

:cmon: IM VL WHEREVER I GO FUCK U MEAN :whaat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Ancient » August 21st, 2014, 7:28 pm

GDs hands down. Smacking women, robbing neutrons, shooting up the block 2 make it hot, then call Romes as a tactic right after 2 keep your shit flaming; they King of grimey! My cousin from the Ward had it out on the Bloody 8 years ago cause his Homie from G Ville he wouldn't stop crossing Ashland :smh:

fresh meat

Postby Morrocan » August 22nd, 2014, 5:09 pm

Ancient wrote:GDs hands down. Smacking women, robbing neutrons, shooting up the block 2 make it hot, then call Romes as a tactic right after 2 keep your shit flaming; they King of grimey! My cousin from the Ward had it out on the Bloody 8 years ago cause his Homie from G Ville he wouldn't stop crossing Ashland :smh:
Which gds tho are you talking about Lakeside or just Gds in general?

fresh meat

Postby Morrocan » August 22nd, 2014, 6:12 pm

Ancient wrote:GDs hands down. Smacking women, robbing neutrons, shooting up the block 2 make it hot, then call Romes as a tactic right after 2 keep your shit flaming; they King of grimey! My cousin from the Ward had it out on the Bloody 8 years ago cause his Homie from G Ville he wouldn't stop crossing Ashland :smh:

Whats Gds you talking bout? Lakeside ? or just folks in general

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » August 25th, 2014, 5:40 pm

GDS in general. The Lake some dawgs, but they disciplined 2 B Gangsters. My cousin "Q" was from Prairie Courts and Mookie(RIP) was from Ida B. Them niggas couldn't go 2 each others buildings :shrug: They slapped Q b.m. on Vernon, and P.C. Folks came back blammin' 2 days in row. All because she said "Larry ain't our only leader" "David built things 2" :shrug: Crazy! I was a shawty then Bro Bro. I could go on 4 days but I ain't trying 2 B fake disrespectful :lol:

boss
boss
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Postby BarefaceBlaine » August 25th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Ancient wrote:GDS in general. The Lake some dawgs, but they disciplined 2 B Gangsters. My cousin "Q" was from Prairie Courts and Mookie(RIP) was from Ida B. Them niggas couldn't go 2 each others buildings :shrug: They slapped Q b.m. on Vernon, and P.C. Folks came back blammin' 2 days in row. All because she said "Larry ain't our only leader" "David built things 2" :shrug: Crazy! I was a shawty then Bro Bro. I could go on 4 days but I ain't trying 2 B fake disrespectful :lol:

can i sneak a peek at your lit?

and the vice lords from red city can get pretty wild too

i heard tookaville/bricksquad full of lil kids that aint wit it

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » August 25th, 2014, 7:13 pm

This ain't lit bowa. Everyday (old school) shit. I c u checking out BD Folks YouTube :lol: Red City :lol: U aint know shit till Loskiii started spitting lit. It's Well though. Folks getting his fan base up.

prospect
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Hillbrow

Postby hillbrow » August 25th, 2014, 7:28 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
Ancient wrote:This ain't lit bowa. Everyday (old school) shit. I c u checking out BD Folks YouTube :lol: Red City :lol: U aint know shit till Loskiii started spitting lit. It's Well though. Folks getting his fan base up.

TM_SAVAGE literally is the lightskin dude on his avi pic on the right he's 16/17 so he get a mental pass like how chris is a retarded 19 year old :lmao: :lmao:

My butt makes noises. Lots and lots of noises

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » August 25th, 2014, 8:18 pm

Them opps on 57th damen snake as hell n hoetown just some fuckin gangbangin goofies.realshit

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » August 25th, 2014, 11:47 pm

Loc City! Where u been Fokes? I c u staying out the way. Glad u aint locked up or no shit like that. And u know the Bros from M.T. GDK crazy. Stop it 9. I was just about 2 make a post looking 4 yo ass.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » August 26th, 2014, 12:10 am

Moetown take their bangin serious no lie.... ya they be gdk crazy everytime we up there to break bread

associate

Postby Chatham » August 26th, 2014, 12:48 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote:

shorty got bars but 1 of them flunkies tho :cmon: niggas droppin 5's, rakes, crackin treys, vl's :lol:
pick a something & stay wit it :2cents:

Murda Mal lil ugly soft ass.

Jamal. I went to Simeon when he was a freshman, I heard he dropped out mid Sophomore year.

Nigga used to be soft as hell, his cousin went to elementary school with me, his ass used to just straight be a game head, and he must've linked up with Don D and them other 8tre boys on 83rd and Vernon. They into it with Whiz City and MTV primarily since them the niggas who been taking they guys, but now they into it with Lon City / Drill City as well. Plus some people say they into it with Bricksquad but I doubt it. That set aint got no more shooters. Last thing they did was jump some shorty up at Cole Park on 86th and King Drive and couldn't even do that right cause after about 4 punches the dude took ass and left all them. :lol:

But yeah, somehow they done managed to get into it with another GD set so now they dropping rakes. Idk if yall all aware but basically every set with some kids in it all trynna drop rakes now in videos and pictures, all cause of the hype Rondonumbanine and Lil Durk nem created, so everybody, even Gs just looking for a reason to take a picture like that, or looking for a reason to flip BD. You got youngins in Flipside claiming BD now, niggas from 079 Cut Throat and 087 Sangamon Cut Throat claiming / flipping to BD. Its just the popular thing.

I even seen niggas who don't bang dropping rakes in they pictures just to drop rakes. Its just the popular pose / trend right now. :shrug:

But, yeah.

Plus yall remember this?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umH1VQic3Go[/youtube]

Shorty from this video got killed by the police last night after catching a body onna nother nigga.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/08/25/ ... n-chatham/

I don't know the whole story but I do think yesterday or the day before that was 'Julio Day' for Whiz City to celebrate they dead mans Julio, and Drill City and nem been into it for a while (Even though apparently Drill City and MTV cool? :shrug: )..Anyway, Julio day was recent, and I guess Drill City was searching for another body, and after he caught the body onnat other nigga he got himself clapped. :rip2:

Shame.

Anyway, yeah. Thats my two cents. :2cents:

underboss
underboss

Postby MoneyMackMurder » August 26th, 2014, 1:16 am

093 flipside always had bds on dobson but wasn't them niggas claiming foe or boss pimp..
Them niggas into it wit 092 gmc on dauphin vln.. funny thing about 1 of their guys got changed bout 2 weeks ago..

only niggas on da 9 claiming bd is treytown & FW1017, unless them gville niggas flipping now :lol:

associate

Postby Chatham » August 26th, 2014, 1:25 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote:093 flipside always had bds on dobson but wasn't them niggas claiming foe or boss pimp..
Them niggas into it wit 092 gmc on dauphin vln.. funny thing about 1 of their guys got changed bout 2 weeks ago..

only niggas on da 9 claiming bd is treytown & FW1017, unless them gville niggas flipping now :lol:

Thats what im talm bout. Gville callin themselves Cutthroat and they apparently got BDs now, but mainly they lil guys talking that BD shit. They still killa ward K and all that.

But nah, the 9 got MTV Brain Dead on Vernon, they BDs. Tray Savage, the one who be with Chief Keef from there as well. Used to see him at the Mcdonalds on King Drive alot.

I aint never heard of Treytown unless that is MTV or sum. it took me a minute to realize about Faceworld 1017, but they used to claim mixx mobb but mostly all of them done flipped to being full BD.

And yeah, they used to claim boss pimps. But its like a mixx mobb type thing now, BDs and GDs, some niggas dropping rakes, some niggas putting em up.

That lil nigga Tae from Flipside went to Harlen, he got caught onna bicycle.

Plus that Simeon student, Michael Flournoy, he was Flipside too. He got shot right on 93rd by some grown ass man over his daughter. :rip2: :facepalm:

underboss
underboss

Postby MoneyMackMurder » August 26th, 2014, 1:55 am

Chatham wrote:
MoneyMackMurder wrote:093 flipside always had bds on dobson but wasn't them niggas claiming foe or boss pimp..

Thats what im talm bout. Gville callin themselves Cutthroat and they apparently got BDs now, but mainly they lil guys talking that BD shit. They still killa ward K and all that.

But nah, the 9 got MTV Brain Dead on Vernon, they BDs. Tray Savage, the one who be with Chief Keef from there as well. Used to see him at the Mcdonalds on King Drive alot.

I aint never heard of Treytown unless that is MTV or sum. it took me a minute to realize about Faceworld 1017, but they used to claim mixx mobb but mostly all of them done flipped to being full BD.

And yeah, they used to claim boss pimps. But its like a mixx mobb type thing now, BDs and GDs, some niggas dropping rakes, some niggas putting em up.

That lil nigga Tae from Flipside went to Harlen, he got caught onna bicycle.

Plus that Simeon student, Michael Flournoy, he was Flipside too. He got shot right on 93rd by some grown ass man over his daughter. :rip2: :facepalm:

nah, treytown 79th & morgan.. hybrid hoods is the thing now :smh: boco, goontown just to name a few..

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » March 5th, 2015, 7:55 pm

087 cutthroat bpsn, them niggas sum demons, they giving them 8tre mob gds hell right nah lol

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest