Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

Postby chitowntdawg » August 15th, 2014, 4:00 pm

Who you think is the most grimey n disrespectful ....as a set ...as far as always fuckin with anybody n everybody ...wont give u a pass even if u with your fam type of shit etc....try n speak from personal experiences if possible

boss
boss

Re: Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

Postby chitowntdawg » August 15th, 2014, 4:24 pm

I will kick it off by sayin from perzonal experience 45th saints ....trouble everytime u pass by there....one day i went down there with a good friend of mine who dont bang but his cousins are saints that i actually knew already....so he had to go see them real quick we get there dont get out the car ...his cousins come by the car theyre with a few more saints ....they talkin all good...when out of no where they start kickin at the windows n throwin bottles at us ...buddy peeled out quik. And i was like wtf ....they didnt give a fuk if it was fam or not....and dont even think they knew i banged

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » August 15th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Got countless stories bout them ...but you know what you gotta give it to them ...theyre on it

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Jay Rock » August 15th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Saints as small as they are I swear them niggas can go toe to toe with any gang in America. They are nuts. One of Chitowns most underrated mobs

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » August 15th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Dont think theyre underated personally ....everbody might not like these fukers but at the end of the day they earn their respect within chitown mobs

corporal
corporal

Postby IG Belden » August 16th, 2014, 8:53 am

This an easy one. Latin kings. Especially ns latin kings. No one else even comes close to bein on the bullshit they on. Pachucos can be a mother fucker too. C notes if ya don't believe me go thru they hood once. Dragons.

general
general
Affiliation: 1 Man Gang

Postby hoodie » August 16th, 2014, 1:02 pm

Yall right about the saints .. Dem niggas ain't no joke for a small mob... Razas from 47th are bein like that too from what I've been hearing...

From my experience dem fuckin 2-6 from Lil Village on some disrespectful shit .. They the shytiest niggas to come across... Countless stories I can tell u bout these guys... U even got dem niggas warring with the darksides n shit.

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » August 16th, 2014, 2:28 pm

Ya them 38 26 grimey also ....26 in general would be my 2nd pick....26 tried jumpin on me one time while walkin with my girl while she was 9 months preg ready to pop.....i was pissed like a mf on that one ....but also at myself

major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Postby King Lord » August 16th, 2014, 4:54 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Ya them 38 26 grimey also ....26 in general would be my 2nd pick....26 tried jumpin on me one time while walkin with my girl while she was 9 months preg ready to pop.....i was pissed like a mf on that one ....but also at myself

Did they whoop yo girl!? Or jus u? :ohhh:

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » August 16th, 2014, 5:19 pm

They walked up n tried but didnt do much .....was over pretty quik no harm ....i told them to catch me on the block nxt time ....but they shudnt of stepped to me like that with a preg girl or when you with yo shortys...

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » August 16th, 2014, 5:21 pm

No they didnt do shit to her though they were talkin shit though

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby CalChi818 » August 17th, 2014, 12:54 pm

hoodie wrote:Yall right about the saints .. Dem niggas ain't no joke for a small mob... Razas from 47th are bein like that too from what I've been hearing...

From my experience dem fuckin 2-6 from Lil Village on some disrespectful shit .. They the shytiest niggas to come across... Countless stories I can tell u bout these guys... U even got dem niggas warring with the darksides n shit.

yea you mean k-town vs darksides...they're both little village....

boss
boss
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Postby BarefaceBlaine » August 17th, 2014, 4:59 pm

is there any truth to chicago niggas riding around dead opps bodies? or diggin the dead bodies back up and puttin em on somebody mama front lawn? :smh:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: Gangster 2wo 6i|ix kkedvale 32

Postby Prieto G » August 17th, 2014, 6:06 pm

Man ain't not DS beefin with Kk . Just some shit with kktown 24 and kkeeler pl 24, but sing nothing serious all that shit between DS and Avers 31 died down(older boys stepped in)

associate

Postby Chatham » August 18th, 2014, 6:12 am

Most disrespectful? And this not coming from a fan ass nigga or none like that, somebody who actually from the south side of Chicago...

60th and King Drive BDs (known as 600 to the fans and all) probably take it as most disrespectful and grimey because if you go in their neighborhood and they typically ain't seen you before you automatically a GD and they usually quick to pull a gun or something, if you encounter them outside. Plus they real heavy with walking around in shirts and hoodies talm bout GDK or fuck one of they opps dead mans or something like that.

But, even though this other set ain't as disrespectful as 600. The MUBU GDs from Dro City that rock with King Louie probably the best known for beating niggas asses and embarassing them, nbs. Quick to beat a nigga ass, lmao..

And grimey? Drill City BGD / Mixx Mobb been keeping Whiz City Brain Dead in check after 8PM. They already caught TJ after making a song about it. Lol. But everytime im around there you can see them niggas marching 83rd. They usually start on 83rd and King Drive where they into it with them 8tre GDs (the lil guys of 79th and Evans Mobb GDs), and march from there to Cottage Grove, to Maryland, sometimes go on 82nd, and keep going down 82nd or 83rd until they're back in their hood / drill city/lon city.

They even be out there recruiting. Had a nigga from Drill City give me a number and everything asking if I wanted to be GD from over there, lmao. So yeah, I'm pretty sure if this set be having the whiz city brain deads putting up at a certain time of the day and basically bodying every nigga they caught when they were out there, it gotta go to them as the most grimey.

But idk, thats black gangs wise. Most of the niggas I've came across all happened to be scared of Latino Gangs, lmao.

'Mexicans crazy asl'.

So, yeah. :lol:

Thats my two cents.

:2cents:

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FAMILY

Postby 424 » August 18th, 2014, 7:55 am

Chatham wrote:Most disrespectful? And this not coming from a fan ass nigga or none like that, somebody who actually from the south side of Chicago...

60th and King Drive BDs (known as 600 to the fans and all) probably take it as most disrespectful and grimey because if you go in their neighborhood and they typically ain't seen you before you automatically a GD and they usually quick to pull a gun or something, if you encounter them outside. Plus they real heavy with walking around in shirts and hoodies talm bout GDK or fuck one of they opps dead mans or something like that.

But, even though this other set ain't as disrespectful as 600. The MUBU GDs from Dro City that rock with King Louie probably the best known for beating niggas asses and embarassing them, nbs. Quick to beat a nigga ass, lmao..

And grimey? Drill City BGD / Mixx Mobb been keeping Whiz City Brain Dead in check after 8PM. They already caught TJ after making a song about it. Lol. But everytime im around there you can see them niggas marching 83rd. They usually start on 83rd and King Drive where they into it with them 8tre GDs (the lil guys of 79th and Evans Mobb GDs), and march from there to Cottage Grove, to Maryland, sometimes go on 82nd, and keep going down 82nd or 83rd until they're back in their hood / drill city/lon city.

They even be out there recruiting. Had a nigga from Drill City give me a number and everything asking if I wanted to be GD from over there, lmao. So yeah, I'm pretty sure if this set be having the whiz city brain deads putting up at a certain time of the day and basically bodying every nigga they caught when they were out there, it gotta go to them as the most grimey.

But idk, thats black gangs wise. Most of the niggas I've came across all happened to be scared of Latino Gangs, lmao.

'Mexicans crazy asl'.

Thats my two cents.

King Dr a MF.was up N chi last year round time a lil fuck nigga had the GDK shirt made.but didn't make it the next day:lol:..but iknow them guys personally from the bluff.castro that's my guy from dro city as the new cars say but a good brother.just ain't never really fucked w|them treys over there.shit think it's like 14 brothers out east but can say they more relaxed than the south

general
general
Affiliation: 1 Man Gang

Postby hoodie » August 18th, 2014, 11:10 pm

CalChi818 wrote:
hoodie wrote:Yall right about the saints .. Dem niggas ain't no joke for a small mob... Razas from 47th are bein like that too from what I've been hearing...

yea you mean k-town vs darksides...they're both little village....

Yea I was bout to say the ktown one to be specific... Haven't seen the dark side ones much but Dem bunnies from ktown shysty ass fuck

prospect
Affiliation: out here

Postby Chiraq Shooter » August 19th, 2014, 7:39 am

Chatham wrote:Most disrespectful? And this not coming from a fan ass nigga or none like that, somebody who actually from the south side of Chicago...

'Mexicans crazy asl'.

Thats my two cents.

What about them MC's on 51st and K.Dr... they known for pulling stangs, had the 9 down to the 5 on high alert a while back n it they aint discriminate women or old folks could get poked too. Leaving a lounge of 75th...u betta had been looking around

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » August 19th, 2014, 10:31 pm

Saints are pretty crazy but that's only in their own hood cause they get geeked off eachother and know they can get away with shit there cause donqit nobody ever snitch on them. If anything they are overrated and can't box for shit. I would say one of da grimeiest sets was 91st and commercial Latin Counts they were some sheisty 2 faced motherfuckers., they would light up your mamas house everynite but when you pulled a mission back on them they would come back in da back seat of a squad ccar snitching pointing niggas out SMH!

SGDn Tk Folks

major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Postby King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 12:14 am

IMA give it to them stones that b on the redline by 55th they wait around jus lookim for bs to fuckin get into... and them BDS on 63 redline too... they all on the same shit!

associate

Postby Chatham » August 20th, 2014, 12:56 am

Chiraq Shooter wrote:

'Mexicans crazy asl'.

Thats my two cents.

What about them MC's on 51st and K.Dr... they known for pulling stangs, had the 9 down to the 5 on high alert a while back n it they aint discriminate women or old folks could get poked too. Leaving a lounge of 75th...u betta had been looking around

Was with a friend on 95th and King Drive at the Gas Station waiting on the bus and they rode up in a car and rolled the window down and the dude in the front said, 'This Juwan from 051 Young Money. What yall is?'.

This was this year. Dude had a gun and everything, he had one hand on the window, the other underneath. So i inferred he had one. My friend got scared and I was a lil bit too and just said. 'Shit'.
The dude was like., 'Aw. Okay.' And drove off. So yeah, 051YM will get down real quick. If you look like you with it you can get that to them.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 20th, 2014, 12:42 pm

King Lord wrote:IMA give it to them stones that b on the redline by 55th they wait around jus lookim for bs to fuckin get into... and them BDS on 63 redline too... they all on the same shit!

MY GIRL STAY BY 87TH LORD AND I ALREADY KNOW BOUT THE 55TH MOES. MOST OUTTA MT BUT JUST ROTATE THRU THERE

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: CrackkkaKilla

Postby MoneyMackMurder » August 20th, 2014, 1:00 pm

shorty got bars but 1 of them flunkies tho :cmon: niggas droppin 5's, rakes, crackin treys, vl's :lol:
pick a something & stay wit it :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: CrackkkaKilla

Postby MoneyMackMurder » August 20th, 2014, 1:24 pm

:cmon: hoetown ain't been on shit & yrs, bunch of old niggas leaving off old rep..
fos park over them niggas.. s/o 2 them folks on princeton 055/058 :tiphat:

englewood gds :lol: murdertown & goonsville

damenvilleK because its wednesday :lol:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 20th, 2014, 1:39 pm

THEM BUMMY ASS FOLKS AIN'T FUCKIN WIT THEM MT MOES :foh: :lmao: WIT THAT BULLSHIT THEM NIGGAS DEEP AS FUCK ALL THRU THERE NIGGA I USED TO BE ON LOOMIS ALL THE TIME SO I SEEN IT.

Next

Return to Midwest