back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

Jay Rock
boss
boss

Re: back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

Post by Jay Rock » July 29th, 2014, 6:38 pm

Back in the 80s 90s Gaylords could of taken a few hoods in the state of Texas...

sin1077
major
major

Re: back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

Post by sin1077 » July 29th, 2014, 7:07 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:lmao ask king hollywood, maniacs never killed anybody n never sold dope. they dont even got blocks anymore they non existent :lol:

hollywood you dont know shit about me or my age, you must think im one of these new lil niggas that jumped off the porch in 2010 :lol:

oh right kings dont kill innocent kids :lol: yall jus kill eachother for that trap money shout out 82nd and houston shout out them humboldt park niggas who still cant retaliate for shit nigga grand city got a couple bodies on STL n them niggas still. aint. gon. do. shit. and like i said i aint even a yakk but you on sum str8 lyin ass bullshit

come on king. go help them hp brothas :whaat:

Brah don't even bother with that nigga he feeds off da attention anybody gives him. Everyone on here knows he ain't no King he's been exposed multiple times and he keeps getting banned for it. And as far as GL's I've already said it all before they were some big white boys that were known for brawling and knuckling niggas down thats it, they didn't want no smoke nor could handle any smoke and when it came down to it would snitch on da Folks gunners cause they weren't bout that life all they wanted to do is get high and drunk and box niggas thats why they lost those hoods cause Latin Folks weren't down with that lets keep boxing da same niggas year after year they were straight eliminating GL's giving out dome shots. :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 29th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Back in the 80s 90s Gaylords could of taken a few hoods in the state of Texas...
:ohhh: Im sure if they moved to Texas they could have taken over entire towns

Only in the panhandle of course where its virtually like oklahoma and its all dusty white people growing cotton. Shit I bet theyd be the hardest gang in lubbock below the aryan brotherhood :tiphat:

Jay Rock
boss
boss

Post by Jay Rock » July 29th, 2014, 7:16 pm

Aryan Brotherhood feared the Gaylords :lol: Gaylords dropped some folks to didn't they?

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 29th, 2014, 7:20 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Aryan Brotherhood feared the Gaylords :lol: Gaylords dropped some folks to didn't they?
Honestly I aint even trying to make the AB seem kool or super hard (I klown them like I do Gaylords or any white power gang) but Im pretty sure the gaylords couldnt even make the Texas AB sweat :lol: Its a lot of gun toting white people down here.

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 29th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Shit actually scratch that, a group of Texas cotton farmers could probably take over a gaylord hood.

All theyd have to do is put some corridos on stereo to put the GLs in a terrified frenzy thinking there was mexicans around and buss in with Mossbergs during the confusion :tiphat:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 29th, 2014, 7:51 pm

sin1077 wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:lmao ask king hollywood, maniacs never killed anybody n never sold dope. they dont even got blocks anymore they non existent :lol:

hollywood you dont know shit about me or my age, you must <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" style="padding: 2px; border-radius: 2px; border: 1px solid rgb(247, 226, 94); border-image: none; display: inline; background-color: rgb(255, 247, 193);" href="javascript:void(0)"><u style="border-bottom-color: currentColor; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;">think</u></a> im one of these new lil niggas that jumped off the porch in 2010 :lol:

oh right kings dont kill innocent <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" style="padding: 2px; border-radius: 2px; border: 1px solid rgb(247, 226, 94); border-image: none; display: inline; background-color: rgb(255, 247, 193);" href="javascript:void(0)"><u style="border-bottom-color: currentColor; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;">kids</u></a> :lol: yall jus kill eachother for that trap money shout out 82nd and houston shout out them humboldt park niggas who still cant retaliate for shit nigga grand city got a couple bodies on STL n them niggas still. aint. gon. do. shit. and like i said i aint even a yakk but you on sum str8 lyin ass bullshit

Brah don't even bother with that nigga he feeds off da attention anybody gives him. Everyone on here knows he ain't no King he's been exposed multiple times and he keeps getting banned for it. And as far as GL's I've already said it all before they were some big white boys that were known for brawling and knuckling niggas down thats it, they didn't want no smoke nor could handle any smoke and when it came down to it would snitch on da Folks gunners cause they weren't bout that life all they wanted to do is get high and drunk and box niggas thats why they lost those hoods cause Latin Folks weren't down with that lets keep boxing da same niggas year after year they were straight eliminating GL's giving out dome shots. :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks
GTFOH Sin, and shut your stupid ass mouth! Quit acting like you were all there and at the spot and at the time because you WEREN'T. And who the fuck are the Spanish Gangster Disciples? Sounds like a nation of tag along bitches that should've joined the SCR's! You're steady commenting like you "lived that life" and that neighborhood was full of whiteboys that "didn't want no smoke" GTFOH! You ain't on shit and your nation consists of a bunch of fucking confused and misdirected whiteboys like yourself!

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » July 29th, 2014, 9:04 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Aryan Brotherhood feared the Gaylords :lol: Gaylords dropped some folks to didn't they?
Honestly I aint even trying to make the AB seem kool or super hard (I klown them like I do Gaylords or any white power gang) but Im pretty sure the gaylords couldnt even make the Texas AB sweat :lol: Its a lot of gun toting white people down here.
Yea for some reason people think the Aryan Brotherhood is just a bunch of pussies, there basically the reason La Eme and BGF formed to take on the White Oppressors behind bars. The AB even got power outside and all over the states. them Crackers aint nothin to fuck with like Wu Tang.

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » July 29th, 2014, 9:05 pm

40 LOL!

1) You ain't no GL so IDK why your getting ur panties in a bunch.
2) I never claimed to have been there I'm just stating facts that even GLs acknowledge bout that the fact that they preferred 2 get down with their fist than with pistols.
3) I'm Mexican not white if I were a whiteboy I would just say so we got a bunch of down ass white boys in the mob.
4) This ain't got shit to do with SGDz, ur a neutron so if u feel so strongly I'll be glad to holler at u.
5)Your obviously a white boy cause u always like to talk shit thru da net instead of face to face like a grown man.

Now do u wanna keep lip boxing or do u wanna come by the crib Winthrop & Thorndale and see if we can't sort this out cause u always got something stupid to say to me?

SGDn Tk Folks

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » July 29th, 2014, 9:13 pm

hollywood you dont know shit about me or my age, you must think im one of these new lil niggas that jumped off the porch in 2010 :lol:

oh right kings dont kill innocent kids :lol: yall jus kill eachother for that trap money shout out 82nd and houston shout out them humboldt park niggas who still cant retaliate for shit nigga grand city got a couple bodies on STL n them niggas still. aint. gon. do. shit. and like i said i aint even a yakk but you on sum str8 lyin ass bullshit

Aye Moe like SGD Folks said don't give that lame nigga the time of day. U on point wit watchu talkin bout real niggas know the deal. That nigga lives his fairytales on thehoodup.com :lmao:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 29th, 2014, 9:26 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
Yea for some reason people think the Aryan Brotherhood is just a bunch of pussies, there basically the reason La Eme and BGF formed to take on the White Oppressors behind bars. The AB even got power outside and all over the states. them Crackers aint nothin to fuck with like Wu Tang.
Naw I mean I dont doubt that gaylords had the Illinois AB shook, Im pretty sure if I walked into their crew meeting wearing skinny jeans & a pink shirt unarmed theyd be terrified based on the fact that Im slightly brown :lol: Im sure the more gangsta white ppl in Illinois are bangers or bikers.

But yeah the TX&Cali ABs are some serious business. I dont fuck w/ them at all so Im not fittin to dickride them saying theyre hardcore or nothing but they definitely aint some Springfield Illinois skinheads.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 29th, 2014, 9:28 pm

:lol: You old itchy nut having while reaching out to another nigga so he can scratch it for your bitch ass! :lol:

C-Me Nigga
fresh meat

Post by C-Me Nigga » July 29th, 2014, 10:56 pm

Real talk. Gaylords wasnt rulin the streets and they wasnt sissies neither. Its like dude said they was fistacuff ass niggas. They did make a great effort to hold on though. I got uncles from kevlyn park

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » July 29th, 2014, 11:19 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote::lol: You old itchy nut having while reaching out to another nigga so he can scratch it for your bitch ass! :lol:
Even your jokes are lame as hell SMH. :smh: Stop trying to clown on niggas cause it ain't going and stick to what your good at CHEERLEADING for GL's :lol:

SGDn Tk Folks

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 30th, 2014, 8:28 am

Truth be told about the GLN we were notorious brawlers and known gunners.

Maybe not as trigger happy as the Latin mobs but to say we went drilling IGz SCz OAz an Dz is just stupid.

Yes, many times us GLs would prefer a fist fight over kicking off rounds and MANY times when the Latins were given the option of a one on one fight they would typically back down or (run away)

Hispanic gangs then arnt much different from the ones now and what I mean by that is that MANY of them are flat out chicken shit cowards that are simply afraid of a good ass whooping (especially from a white boy) because it would hurt their Raza pride smh.....

We'll gun it up but usually its in self defense or a retaliation. My nigga Kooky doing 45yrs in Menard for giving a D a dome shot back in 2010 so we may not always gunning an when we do we rarely get caught but if a mob pushes we sure know how to push back.

IG folks was just saying not long ago we lit up the LPz over in the Craigan hood so take that for what its worth.

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 30th, 2014, 8:29 am

Truth be told about the GLN we were notorious brawlers and known gunners.

Maybe not as trigger happy as the Latin mobs but to say we wernt drilling IGz SCz OAz an Dz is just stupid.

Yes, many times us GLs would prefer a fist fight over kicking off rounds and MANY times when the Latins were given the option of a one on one fight they would typically back down or (run away)

Hispanic gangs then arnt much different from the ones now and what I mean by that is that MANY of them are flat out chicken shit cowards that are simply afraid of a good ass whooping (especially from a white boy) because it would hurt their Raza pride smh.....

We'll gun it up but usually its in self defense or a retaliation. My nigga Kooky doing 45yrs in Menard for giving a D a dome shot back in 2010 so we may not always gunning an when we do we rarely get caught but if a mob pushes we sure know how to push back.

IG folks was just saying not long ago we lit up the LPz over in the Craigan hood so take that for what its worth.

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 30th, 2014, 11:11 am

Greasers712 wrote:Truth be told about the GLN we were notorious brawlers and known gunners.

Maybe not as trigger happy as the Latin mobs but to say we wernt drilling IGz SCz OAz an Dz is just stupid.

:whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 30th, 2014, 11:15 am

Living in Burlington Wisconsin (AKA Not a person a shade darker than a 2x4 in sight) talmbout what latino mobs be doing nowadays. No wait lemme guess you got connections? :ohhh:

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 30th, 2014, 12:26 pm

2wo-g wrote:Living in Burlington Wisconsin (AKA Not a person a shade darker than a 2x4 in sight) talmbout what latino mobs be doing nowadays. No wait lemme guess you got connections? :ohhh:

Yeah a dummy like you WOULD believe I'd actually put up my location when really I'm a stones throw outside the city.

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 30th, 2014, 12:32 pm

What's funny bout 2wo-G is that he lives down south and spends his days trolling a Chicago forum as well as GayLords online from the hood up to YouTube to FB lol